Of Quicksand and Tiger Bikinis (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Black Clay Lord

Of Quicksand and Tiger Bikinis (M)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:57 am

This is one of my Year of the Tiger stories I had brainstormed. I have another in the works.

Until that one's done, enjoy this one.
--------------------------------------------
When some think of women in swimsuits, their first thought is often a day on the beach or at the pool with such ladies. And it's not farfetched to think that. Such sights can be common. It's even safe to say you may even see some women clad in thongs of various styles, too. Some however, take these swimsuits not into the water, but into quicksand instead. Tatiana & Rhonda themselves are guilty of doing this themselves. And they'd shamelessly admit it, too.

One particular story of what drove them to this all began during one day during the Year of the Tiger, and were honoring the occasion with some tiger themed motives. Outfits, bedding, furnishings, you name it. It'll have a tiger's pattern on it. This day however, they wanted to take it a step further. Part of these two wanted tiger themed bikinis. All that started when the two 1/2 mermaid sisters were watching television on a day that didn't feel like very much.

One of their favorite shows was on, and both were laser focused on the program. It's a sort of WAM-Themed gameshow, but not one of those where the losing side gets messy the most. That belongs to the winner; along with other prizes of course. "Do you ever think we'd win competitions like this?" Rhonda asks Tatiana. "Yeah," Tatiana states. "...If we weren't better at getting messy than the other contestants." She then giggles as she kept watching.

"Oh, you kidder." Said Rhonda. Eventually, the show cuts to commercial. "Ah, son of a...!" Tatiana said, annoyed. "Just when they were about to showcase winners, too!" "Never fails, does it?" Rhonda asked. The first commercial talked about a new upcoming show: A sort of quicksand themed soap opera. Tatiana & Rhonda however, do not care for soap operas that much. Though they'd make an exception for this one, being the big quicksand lovers they are.

The next one however, really caught their attention. "Hey, that's the Anna who runs the emporium in the city mall!" Tatiana exclaimed. "Oh, quick! Turn it up!" Rhonda states. Tatiana does this, and just in time as Anna started speaking. "Hello, friends! Anna here!" Said Anna. "Introducing our patented Year-of-the-Tiger swimwear! Trunks, one-pieces, bikinis, you name it!" The two 1/2 mermaids looked on in awe at what's shown. This is as Anna went onward.

"Fully comfortable, infinitely variable for all sizes! Perfect for swimming in the water, or to sink in quicksand with!" Anna goes onto say with enthusiasm. Tatiana & Rhonda were now fully paying attention after they heard these were quicksand friendly. Anna went on. "They come in hundreds of designer colors including the classic orange, and white. Not to mention Forest, Desert, Table, Evening at the Improv, and What Idiot Pick This?!" She said soon after.

That last part Anna said made the two break into laughter. They thought the last three colors mentioned were hilarious. At any rate, Anna soon made her closing statement in the commercial. "So come on down to Anna's Emporium located in the City Mall, or see my sister's emporium in the City Outlet! Don't wait until the next year of the tiger! Get your tiger swimsuits today! No tigers were harmed in the making of the swimwear." The commercial ended there.

Tatiana shuts the TV off post haste soon after. "Mom, dad, we're going out!" She then exclaimed happily as she & Rhonda head out the front door quick as a flash. The two made for the emporium in the city outlet as the mall would most likely have been packed on a worse scale than the outlet is. In the emporium, Tatiana & Rhonda both made a bee line for the tiger swimsuits they had seen on TV earlier. They were exactly as advertised.

Hundreds of designer colors, a size for all body shapes, it was perfect. Of course, they all had one thing in common: The stripes of a tiger. Those were an absolute must as you cannot say something is tiger patterned & not have the stripes of a tiger plastered onto the clothes mentioned. Both of the 20-year-old 1/2 mermaid women picked out one-piece swimsuits & bikinis that best showcase their shapely bodies, which means showing as much skin as possible.

The ones picked up however would show the entire butt of the wearer. So this meant the one-pieces had a total front covering, but the butts were 100% free to hang out. This also meant g-string thongs were a must. "What colors did you pick up, Tatiana?" Rhonda asked. "The classic orange & white. There was even some in Azure Striker Blue & radiant yellow!" Tatiana states. "I got me an What Idiot Picked This?! version." Rhonda says with a giggle.

"Oh no you didn't." Tatiana says. "Oh, yes I did." Rhonda replied. She even shows that she picked up a forest & desert color scheme. Even so, both girls picked up at least 7 of each type of swimsuit for girls, each in a different designer color scheme. Though this was not a cheap purchase. The sisters both had to have coughed up at least $275 each. But, they had the money fortunately, so it was worth the visit. After Anna rang them up, they left the shop.

"So where do you want to test one of our new bikinis?" Rhonda asks Tatiana. "I vote we take these home & wash them before sinking in them first." Tatiana answers. "Then, we go for a sink in the Black Mud Swamp." She adds. "Deal!" Rhonda exclaims as the two race for home. Once at home, their new bathing suits are placed in the washing machine; using only naturally made detergents to do the washing once prompted. Tatiana glanced at Rhonda.

"I still can't believe you picked an What Idiot Picked This? colored bikini..." She tells her. "Aw, come on! You found that funny, too. I heard you laughing." Rhonda states. There was however, one detail not mentioned in the commercial from earlier that Tatiana & Rhonda find out. After their bathing suits are washed & placed to dry, they both felt that these swimsuits were created using materials befitting eco-friendly standards all the way through.

They felt like how a swimsuit would normally feel, but they had no trace of polyester in them. The material being closer to hemp. That, and they took note of the color dies used to bring about the coloration perfectly with no chance of them running during a washing. They were perfect in that sense. It didn't take long for the swimwear to fully dry as Tatiana opts to wear her orange tiger bikini. Rhonda however, went with her forest tiger bikini.

With swimsuits picked, Tatiana & Rhonda made for the Black Mud Swamp, and that swamp was a really good pick for a day like this. The Black Mud Swamp rests just northward of the Black Mud Beach. Both are so named because of the viscous black mud within. Though the quicksands of the swamp are even more so than those on the beach, and so is harder to get out of without any assistance. So it's usually safer to go into the swamp in pairs instead of solo.

The fact that the swamp borders the beach makes things even better. A crisp sea breeze is always flowing into the swamp, giving it a much more pleasing smell in its atmosphere than the usual swamp gas that stinks like who knows what. And as a result, it's the only swamp in the land where one may see seabirds nesting. In fact, tropicbirds often nest in the trees of the swamp as it's the best thing to cliff sides some species are known to use for nesting instead.

As Tatiana & Rhonda move through the swamp, they didn't see any tropicbirds, or even gulls for that matter. Bird watching however, was not on their minds. They came to test their bikinis in the thickest, stickiest quicksand pit they'd be able to find. Hunting for quicksand in this swamp was relatively easy. At any point there was going to be quicksand close by, one would suddenly sink past their ankles & potentially go to their knees. As Tatiana finds out soon.

"Ooh, we must be getting close to a big pit!" Tatiana giggles as she climbs out of the quicksand puddle she sank to her knees in. "I hope it's like 30 meters deep!" Rhonda giggles giddily. As the two went onward, the puddles just got more & more common with both women looking as if they're now wearing thigh high boots made of mud. That's how clingy the quicksand was here. The two trudge through knee-deep puddles until they spot a clearing.

Within its heart was a huge black mass. That black mass was a quicksand pit the size of at least 2 basketball courts fused together. "Oh, wow, such a huge pit!" Rhonda exclaimed excitedly. "Ooh, I can't wait to get in it & let it swallow us!" Tatiana exclaims. "Oh wait, did you bring a safety line?" Rhonda asked Tatiana. "Sure did. I brought my whip with me." Tatiana answers. She reveals one of her best whips with which shall be used to escape the quicksand.

"Perfect." Said Rhonda. "Let's get in now!" And so with that, the two proceeded into the quicksand. The black ooze got a hold of their ankles right away, but this spot was not all that thick as it would be in some areas. As a result, Tatiana & Rhonda slogged a little further in until they sank a little more; halfway to their calves, until finally they cannot move any further in the quicksand. Both had found a spot that was really thick & sticky, and they loved it.

The fact that they had quicksand clinging to their calves already only served to make the grip the quicksand had on them even better. "Oh, that's perfect..." Tatiana says. "Yeah, you have the perfect butt for this." Rhonda snarkily points out; leaving her sister flustered. She's not wrong either. At 40'', Tatiana is one of those among the 1/2 mermaid family to have a butt bigger than her breasts. Her mermaid mother Palutena has this size in her hips & butt, too.

She however, had K-Cup breasts that match her butt; effectively making her a perfect hourglass figure on both land, and in the sea. Tatiana is admittedly only at an F-Cup whereas her sister Rhonda appears closer to G-Cup. Even so, the two sink into the quicksand inch-by-inch each passing minute. As they sank, Rhonda tested the grip the quicksand had on her & Tatiana by trying to lift her leg up with her hands. Her leg barely even budged an inch.

Tatiana did this herself, with a matching result. "Oh, yeah, that's totally perfect." Tatiana says, smiling widely. "In for a good one...~" Rhonda says soon afterward. As the two sank into the quicksand, they can hear the waves of the sea crashing against the shore of the beach up ahead, not to mention the gulls calling out nearby. All that just made the sink the two 1/2 mermaids were having in their bikinis all the more relaxing & peaceful.

And Tatiana & Rhonda couldn't have asked for anything more to make this sink nice & relaxing. Not to mention peacful. The quicksand slowly consumed the 1/2 mermaids more as they saw no reason to fight against it at all. "You think the quicksand will go good with my black hair?" Tatiana asks Rhonda. "Absolutely!" Rhonda exclaims. "It'll blend right in!" She then added, just as Tatiana looks at the ends of her hair. "These red tips though..." She says.

"Ah forget about them," Rhonda responds. "They add to the mix." With this in mind, Tatiana cared little for how red the ends of her hair is & simply left it at that. The quicksand soon reached their knees. The smiles on the 1/2 mermaid sisters only grew slightly as they merely watched the quicksand take their knees, and begin the work of sucking down their thick thighs now. Rhonda suddenly squealed once the quicksand touched her bare thighs.

"It's even more perfect than we thought!" She exclaimed. Tatiana was fixing to ask how that is... ...Until she felt it on her bare thighs herself. The quicksand was just right in terms of temperature. It was not too hot, or too cold, it was just right. That's another bonus for sinking in a swamp so close to a beach. The seabreeze that blew into the swamp insured a near perfect atmosphere in addition to the temperature of the quicksand one would sink in here.

"The air is so crisp & cool..." Rhonda says. "Very..." Tatiana said. "I think I feel seasalt getting into my hair..." She then giggles. "Me too." Rhonda giggled. Even so, the sisters watched as the quicksand steadily swallowed their thighs as it inched closer to their butts. Tatiana attempted to keep the quicksand from touching hers, to no avail. It was inevitable at this stage of the sink. The ladies only watched as the quicksand met their butts & their bikini bottoms.

Right away a shock wave of arousal hit the two greatly just from that mere touch alone. And if that weren't enough, the quicksand began to start bubbling as well. The bubbles were few at first, but within seconds, they muliplied all across the quicksand's surface until about 4 bubbles per second rose & popped. As Tatiana & Rhonda settled at their butts in the quicksand for the time being, they noticed how close much of the bubbles were to them.

And they welcomed the bubbles, even if they splattered mud onto their bodies. One even popped nice enough to just about cover Tatiana's butt. Rhonda's however, got a total coverage in that department. And she loved it immensely. In fact, as Tatiana & Rhonda sank deeper; watching their butts vanish beneath the mire, the bubbles only got bigger & bigger, meaning larger splatters on the 1/2 mermaids. Some of those hit their bikini tops, too.

The bikinis proved to be rather resistant to the goop as it just seemed to slide off the tops while some of it also remained stuck fast to them to the point only water can get the goop off their swimsuits completely. "Well we know how good the resistance to mess these are." Rhonda giggles. "But going under is the real test." Tatiana says as she & Rhonda continue to sink deeper into the quicksand; going past their bellybuttons now.

And the quicksand just kept the bubbles going, splattering itself all across Tatiana & Rhonda as more of their skin obtained black splotches of muddy quicksand. Not only that, the bubbles even released a sort of nice but salty scent into the air. Again, that's all thanks to this swamp being so close to a coastal area. But the more the quicksand bubbled, the more it churned, and the deeper the sisters sank into its depths as it lost some thickness.

And as a result, it was not long before the quicksand reached their breasts, too. Their breasts were forced to bounce anytime the quicksand bubbled under them. Sometimes it'd even make itself squirt up from their cleavages. Hot & pleasured more, Tatiana & Rhonda just about surrendered themselves to the quicksand in full. "Mm, of course you can have us..." Rhonda moans out with a giggle or two as the quicksand cupped her breasts nicely.

Tatiana watched as the quicksand cupped her breasts as well. As thoughts of escaping slowly eroded, Tatiana had enough sense left to use her whip immediately before her arms reach a point where they'll be pinned to her sides strongly enough that she can't get them out easily. With one crack of her whip, Tatiana hooks onto a nearby root system of one of the trees in the swamp. "Got it." Said Tatiana. "But now I... Mmm, belong to the quicksand..." She moaned.

"As do I..." Rhonda says with a moan of her own. Their minds now set to nothing but sinking, the two blissfully sank past their breasts eventually, which sent them moaning & groaning with how good a grip the quicksand gets on them due to how thick it was, and how big said breasts were. The quicksand momentarily stopped at their shoulders as more bubbles popped about, now practically splattering their faces to almost giving them a complete covering.

Though Tatiana & Rhonda tried to resist the bubbles, it only resulted on their shoulders disappearing & placing them at their necks in the quicksand. And even then, they didn't stay at that depth for very long either as they soon reach their chins almost a few seconds later. Preparing for the last stages of submergence, Rhonda took the opportunity to tilt her head backward in the quicksand. Tatiana however, did no such thing at all. She was set already.

"It really does go well with my black hair..." Tatiana says as she sinks past her chin & mouth soon after, leaving her at her nose in the quicksand. Rhonda's head slid past her ears, having a much better look of her surroundings above her. And she only watched as Tatiana was the first to go under the quicksand. Rhonda herself followed close behind. The sisters sank for a good 10meters deep, and at some point, Tatiana & Rhonda started to regain their senses.

Despite them being able to hold their breath longer than pure-blood humans thanks to their merman heritage, both Tatiana & Rhonda started to feel their lungs burn, and they started to feel lightheaded. They then swamp back up as there was no way they were going to drown here. Rhonda caught hold of Tatiana as she broke an arm above the surface, got a hold of her whip, and just slowly but casually started to pull her & her sister back to solid ground.

It wasn't easy though. Having to carry someone on her back, and given how thick & gripping the quicksand was gave Tatiana quite the struggle that slowed her down quite good. "You still holding on...?" Tatiana asks Rhonda. "Yes..." Rhonda answers. "Sorry I'm making this hard for you..." "Don't be sorry." Said Tatiana. "Just keep holding on..." With that, Rhonda heeded Tatiana's advice as she kept hoisting herself & her sister out of the quicksand.

Once both were back at butt deep, things were easier as Tatiana & Rhonda were able to now pull themselves out of the quicksand with slightly more ease thanks to the whip still being hooked perfectly to the tree's exposed root network. And with some kicking of their legs, they got out; completely blackened by the quicksand itself. The tiger bikinis barely surviving the ordeal themselves. They hardly even showed the colors they had before the sisters sank.

"Well, they certainly passed the test." Rhonda says, looking at Tatiana's messy tiger printed bikini. "They sure did," Tatiana said. "Shame they didn't get completely coated though as we did..." But they just shrugged it off before moving to a nearby pool of water after Tatiana reclaims her whip real quick. Washing off did not take long as the mud might be clingy, it can never resist being rinsed off by the cleanest waters nearby, so that was ideal.

Satisfied, the sisters leave the swamp behind & head back to the household. So that's the story of Tatiana & Rhonda's tiger bikini sink in quicksand. It was however, not to be the last of them. By all means, they'll surely be coming back to sink in bikinis again, and again, and again. So it certainly goes to show: You cannot separate absolute mudlarks from the sucking grips of a mud pit, or quicksand whatsoever.

Tatiana & Rhonda: Me
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Return to “Stories”