The King’s Mistress

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Sparky81

The King’s Mistress

Postby Sparky81 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:36 pm

A knock came at the door.

“Enter,” the Queen said.

“Good evening, your grace.”

“Sir Richard, do you know the King’s mistress?”

“Pardon your grace, but to whom are you speaking of?”

“The fair one that has caught the eye of the King.”

“I believe her name is Penelope, your grace ofter “Penny” for short.”

“She seems to be called to his bed chambers nightly. His favorite above the others. Will she plot against me, Sir Richard?”

“From my understanding she is of a soft mind and not to be taken with matters of state, your grace. Shall I arrange to send her away?”

The Queen Rose from her chair and walked in front of the large fireplace with a distressed look on her face.

“No sir Richard that won’t please the King and would only cause him to find her.”

The Queen thought for a minute while staring into the fire.

“The moors are full this time of year?”

“They are, your grace.” Sir Richard replied.

“Then you will arrange a carriage with a driver and two guards for the morning. Penny and I will take a ride to the moors. She is to be told it’s for an afternoon with the Queen. She has been favored above all the other King’s
women.”

“Your grace if I may be so bold, two guards are not enough through the woods. They can be dangerous. The moors can also be dangerous. Many people have never returned. The mud and water are deep this time of year.”

“Penny will have the misfortune of stepping in the deep part of the moors. I will have the satisfaction of watching her sink. There will be no one to witness but me. The king will be told nothing of it. I alone will tell the King of her end.”

“As you command my Queen.” Sir Rchard bowed and left the room.

The next morning the Queen and Penny traveled in a covered carriage heading for the moors.

“ Thank you, your majesty, for the honor of your presence.”

The queen stared at her beauty. Her fair hair and large ample breasts were quite impressive.

“We are heading for the moors, have you ever been there before?” The Queen asked

“No you grace, I’ve never been to the moors. I’ve never traveled far from the castle grounds.” Penny replied

The Queen sat and continued to stare. She could see why the King favored her so.

The carriage stopped and they stepped down out on the grass. The guards and driver were ordered to stay far behind.

When Penny and the Queen arrived at the edge of the moors Penny was overwhelmed by the size of the wetlands.

“Someone could easily get lost here, your grace.”

“Why don’t you get a closer look, come here.” The Queen said.

Penny walked over to where the Queen was standing. But when she placed her foot down the ground gave way. Her foot sank down,throwing her forward into the mud and water.

Rather than panic and cry for help as the Queen expected, Penny was still. Up to her waist in the mud she looked up at the Queen in silence.

“Don’t you understand the mud will suck you under if I don’t save you?!?” The Queen said excitedly.

“I do, your grace. But what good would it do to plead to you for your intent was to drown me all along.”

The Queen was astonished.

“ They said you were of a soft mind but that’s not true is it?”

“No, your grace. I pose a threat to your standing with the King. I have his ear and share his bed. It follows that I should be the one in danger.”

The muddy water soaked through Penny’s dress. The Queen looked down at her large breasts the size of ripe melons floating on the mud. She marveled at their form.

Penny noticed the Queen staring. “If the Queen is to have me, all she need do is command me.”

“You are sly like a fox. You offer yourself knowing I would only have you after I pulled you from the mud.” The Queen said.

“Your grace can put me back when she is finished pleasing herself.” Penny said as she exposed her massive firm breasts to the Queen.

The Queen continued to watch Penny’s breasts as they slowly went beneath the dark mud.

Penny had to think of something quickly to say to excite the Queen furthur to save her.

“There is a reason why the King sends for me to his bedchamber night after night over all the others.”

“Speak quickly girl for your time is short.” The Queen said

“Pull me from this mud and I will show you, your grace.”

“I command you to tell me!”

“Save me, your grace.”

Penny slid under the mud. Her hand reaching up toward the Queen.

As the Queen watched Penny’s hand slowly sink her desire burned. It overtook her. She knelt down and began to reach for Penny’s hand but hesitated. What if the girl was so clever it was all a lie?

Some bubbles broke the mud by Penny’s hand. It was about to go under when the Queen snatched it and pulled hard. She brought Penny up and onto the grass just at the edge.

As Penny choked and caught her breath the Queen said,

“Now you will show me what the King desires…..

To be continued…

MaitoGaiYouth

Re: The King’s Mistress

Postby MaitoGaiYouth » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:42 am

God damn i love your stories.

Sparky81

Re: The King’s Mistress

Postby Sparky81 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:21 pm

Thank you for your compliment and interest. Part two will heat things up between the Queen and Penny.

Return to “Stories”