Merry Quickmas from Natsumi (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Black Clay Lord

Merry Quickmas from Natsumi (M)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:05 am

Christmas is coming, and for some, that means Quickmas.

I don't know who else does the Quickmas thing still, but just in case, here's my contribution to it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A lover of nature, Natsumi took up arms as a Sacaen Nomad after studying their cultures & history. In fact, she harbors such a deep respect for the Sacaens so much, she's the only human/mermaid hybrid of our family who acts like one. And no one can beat her at horseback archery, too. But deep within this 18-year-old woman is the heart of an absolute mudlark. Natsumi is someone who will sink in the earth without resistance.

Each & every year, Natsumi sets out for a nice location in Olympus to partake in a Quickmas tradition: To sink all the way down while dressed in something festive. Natsumi chose to sink as a cute elf, and her location of choice was none other than the Ancient Quarry where clay pits were plentiful, and they are always at their gooiest & thickest. Someone in her family suggested one of the 8 deserts for her sink. Natsumi however, does not do deserts.

Unless it's the La Brea Desert, or the Clay Sea Desert. Neither of those however, were on her mind at this time. Nope. She wanted to be at the quarry. Arriving at her destination, Natusmi looks over the area, making sure she was the only one here. She was in luck. Not a soul but her was present. "Perfect..." She sighed contently. "Now to get things set up." She went onto say with a more upbeat tone. The fact it was quite sunny helped as well.

With that, Natsumi quickly stripped out of her usual casual clothing, and proceeded to put on her elven outfit; which basically consisted of a revealing green tube top with red booty shorts. To complete the look, she had a headband put on. The band she wore was specially made as it wrapped nicely around her ears as well, essentially doubling as earmuffs for whenever the weather was very cold. Though luckily it wasn't cold today. So that helped.

Her choice of top was ideal as it showed off her amazing G-Cup breasts while providing a large window of her breast cleavage. Ordinarily elves wear some sort of footwear, but Natsumi elected to feel the clay squish in between her toes today. None can blame her for this notion. Some say it's a very pleasant feeling. Once she was ready, Natsumi journeyed deeper into the quarry. There was a reason for why the quarry is referred to as ancient.

Many years ago, the quarry was a popular mining site where the richest of ores could be found with ease, and protections were of the utmost powerful for the miners themselves as they ensured all came back disease free & if something went wrong, the workers would've been evacuated immediately. However, one day an earthquake rocked the quarry to its core, causing torrents of groundwater to emerge & meld with the clay within the vicinity.

This caused vast quantities of underground clay to become so saturated that it would never dry up again. And this proved hazardous to the miners as not one would work without getting stuck in sucking clay. As a result, all quarry operations shut down, leaving naught but ruins of the work done at the quarry. Now it serves as a thrill seeking spot for quicksanders hoping to fuel their love for sinking in the clay pits that abound inside the quarry.

And that's precisely why Natsumi is here. She hungered for a sink in thick, sticky clay, and that's what she's going to get. Natsumi however, was being quite choosy at the moment. She wants her clay pit to be the very best, like no other pit ever was. Natsumi inspected each pit she passed, with one being tested right "Too watery..." She says at the first pit before moving to the other pit. "Too gravely & rough." She said, sounding quite cross before going on.

But as they say: 3rd time's the charm as Natsumi came across a deep dipping crater inside the quarry's heart. "What's this?" Natsumi ponders as she got closer to the crater. Luckily it has a good angle for an easy climb out if one were to venture inside. And Natsumi did exactly that as she carefully ventured into the crater to look at its center. Clay was within it. Natsumi did not hesitate to test it out. This clay was exactly what she was looking for to sink in it.

The surface & texture of the clay was creamy, gooey, and above all smooth & silky. Natsumi stamped her left foot into the clay after confirming its texture to test its grip. Once again, exactly as she wants it: Really thick, and super sticky to boot. Not to mention 100% gooey. "Perfect!" She exclaimed with a giggle. Pulling her foot out, she found a good solid surface for an escape point when she's ready. Luckily she brought more than just elf clothes.

Natsumi remembered to bring at the very least remembered to bring a video camera with her to film her sink, which she quickly got set up. Natsumi then tied a rope that was also brought along to a nearby spire shaped stone, which was well anchored into the ground, setting up her escape point. Now that she was fully ready, Natsumi activated her camera, standing in front of it after hitting record on her camera. She proceeds to wink at it with a cheerful smile.

"Hello, this is Natsumi here with well wishes to share." She goes onto say. "Merry Quickmas to you all, and may your New Year be blessed with joy & prosperity." She finishes before turning her attention to the clay once more. Natsumi looked over the clay pit after making sure her rope is out far enough for her to reach it. When that was done, and all was to her liking, Natsumi once more plunged her left foot into the clay pit before her.

This time however, Natsumi kept her foot there & watched as her foreleg was slowly consumed as well. "Now if I can just gently..." Natsumi mutters as she starts to bring her right leg into the mire as her left reaches knee deep already. Her right leg is now off the safety of solid clay, and right above the soft, sucking clay. This came at this cost of Natsumi's left thigh being swallowed within a few seconds, causing her butt to meet the clay almost immediately.

"Gah! Greedy, aren't you!" Natsumi exclaimed to the clay swallowing her. "Here's my other leg." She then says, smiling as she puts her right leg in front, and happily delivers it into the waiting pit. Though that meant leaning forward some, and adding some weight onto her leg so it sinks to the knee. "Urgh... This is not comfortable..." Natsumi muttered. She reaches forward with her hands, and grips the clay some, hoping to at least pull forward some.

Although the clay; being super sticky & thick to the point it should hold the human/mermaid hybrid in place, Natsumi pulls off pulling forward some by coaxing her right leg deeper into the clay until it disappears. She was soon straightened up once more & practically within the center of the pit.. "Phew, much better." Natsumi says as she blushed deep; knowing the clay is pressing against her feminity now. But she welcomed it nonetheless.

Natusmi took the moment to lean forward some to show her butt to the camera before the clay slurps it up slowly into itself. "My butt belongs to the clay now..." Natsumi sighs before looking down at the clay swallowing her still. "I belong to the clay..." She goes onto say, watching as the grip of the thick clay tightens around her, consuming her exposed midriff so nicely. And once Natsumi's midriff was gone, she looked to the solid land in front of her.

She could see a small pathway that leads from the clay pit & back up the slope of the crater she is inside of. "Oh, I could've used that as an escape path instead." She quipped, before she giggled. "Oh well. Too late now." She then says. As she continues to sink slowly, Natsumi rests her hands on the clay's gooey surface. Part of her wanted to test the grip the clay had on her, and so she did by gently pressing on its surface, watching as she slowly lifts herself some.

Suffice to say that Natsumi's hands were sucked into the clay, and the clay had an immensely sticky hold on her bare midriff. She promptly snapped back down into place, now putting her a mere few inches away from her large breasts. Natsumi just giggled however. "I know you don't want to let me go..." Natsumi says to the clay. "I don't want to leave right away anyway either..." She adds, giggling once more as her forearms are mired in the clay.

At this point Natsumi allowed the clay to take its time with her. She did not struggle, she did not push on its surface again; not that she could as her arms are mired, and any sense of escape in her are all but nullified. Natsumi kept nice & calm as the clay continues to pull her down at the slow but steady pace she had been sinking at the whole entire time. By all rights the clay should have total custody of Natsumi's arms. However, this wasn't totally the case.

As Natsumi gets nearer her breasts in the clay, she finds that she's still able to move her arms freely by motioning her right through the clay a little bit. As she closes in on her breasts in the clay, she lifts her right arm up, noting how incredibly gooped up her forearm was. The sight just sent Natsumi into the giddiest of giggles. "Well, aren't you pretty." She says, smiling at the clay on her arm. Of course, it proves a little bit too heavy for her arm to stay up for long.

As a result, Natsumi's clay coated arm drops back down as the clay finally comes into contact with Natsumi's breasts, making her moan out in pure pleasure & bliss. Instinct would normally tell her to kick her legs & get deeper. She ignored such an instinct & chose to continue letting the clay savor her. And savor her, it did. Natsumi's elf costume was going to need a serious washing, but to her, it was well worth it. Especially on a good day such as today.

Natsumi looked back to the camera, smiling as the clay started to end her moment of buoyancy & take her clay coated forearm back down whilst leaving her hand above for the moment. Natsumi then flashed her cleavage at the camera while she could as it wouldn't stay above the clay for much longer. "They're big aren't they?" She then asks, giggling. The clay soon has her breasts all gulped up. "Oh. Now they're gone." She giggles as she hits her shoulders.

Natsumi looked around herself with a ceaseless smile as the clay closed in more around her, slowly engulfing her shoulders. "Mmm, yes..." Natsumi moans out, now only at her neck for who knows how long. "I belong to the clay... I shall become one with it..." Natsumi says in a state of ecstasy & bliss. This did not stop her however, from gently pulling up by her neck some. Yet, the clay held her in place & she was pulled back down, her neck being swallowed.

Now at her chin, Natsumi just giggled once more, and welcomed the clay slowly rolling over her face as she had tilted her head back for this moment. "I am one with the clay... I am one with the Earth..." Natsumi says before the clay rolls over her mouth as she closes her eyes before at long last going under its surface. Aside from the bubbling indent left behind by Natsumi, the quarry fell silent after much sloshing from Natsumi's descent.

But then, after sinking to several inches below, the clay rumbled with activity once more as Natsumi managed to shoot an arm up to the surface & grab hold of the rope she had secured to the rock spire earlier. There was no way she was going to drown here. Natsumi pulled & pulled carefully despite the rope being the sturdiest one known to man until she broke the surface, rising to her breasts with all her elven accessories still on her person fortunately.

Natsumi rose more & more as she came closer to the edge of the pit she walked into the clay on, lightly struggling against the clay to loosen its grip on her. As the clay was really thick, sticky, and heavy, it was not an easy task at all. However, Natsumi worked slowly, and that helped her out in the long run as once she was at the edge of the clay, she was able to climb out on her own without any sort of effort whatsoever. Coated head to toe, Natsumi was happy.

Satisfied, she walked back to her camera, smiling. "I do hope you enjoyed watching this "elf" sink deep inside that hungry clay pit. Because it will not be the last time it happens." Natsumi giggles. "Well, let me say once more: Merry Quickmas to you all, and may your New Year be blessed with peace & prosperity." She says as she stops filming. It's a good thing her camera does not require a regular lens cap to remove. This one protects its lens in its own way.

Even so, Natsumi left the Ancient Quarry happy as a clam from her sinking experience, finding a pool of water to wash herself off in within moments. Assuming her mermaid form made the job easier than normal as the clay became much easier to wash off from her body until she was 100% freed from it. When her bath was done, she returned to her human form, dried off, and set off for her home; her desire to sink satiated, but she will be back for more.

Will Natsumi come back to hunt for treasure while sinking? Will she bring any of her sisters? For those answers, only time will tell.

Natsumi: Me
Last edited by Black Clay Lord on Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Black Clay Lord

Re: Merry Quickmas from Natsumi (M)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:01 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention: The sink itself was based on a comic I saw once by an artist simply named Falko.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:16 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:Oh, I forgot to mention: The sink itself was based on a comic I saw once by an artist simply named Falko.

Care to share the comic with us?

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:54 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Oh, I forgot to mention: The sink itself was based on a comic I saw once by an artist simply named Falko.

Care to share the comic with us?

Another had shared said comic in here already, but I can show it still.
download/file.php?id=54149&mode=view
download/file.php?id=54150&mode=view
download/file.php?id=54151&mode=view

Return to “Stories”