Slimy Dungeon Adventure [FF][Slime pool][Aphrodisiac]

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
mm333

Slimy Dungeon Adventure [FF][Slime pool][Aphrodisiac]

Postby mm333 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:48 am

Hi! This is my first time writing sinking-peril fiction. Any feedback is welcome appreciated. Enjoy! ^^

Slimy Dungeon Adventure
Jessica, a young, skinny woman with blonde braided hair, around 22 years in age; had recently turned into an adventurer. She usually wears light leather armor that leaves her midriff exposed, accompanied by short boots and shorts held by a leather belt. As any adventurer, she completes quests to bring food to her table, it was certainly not an easy job, most of the time she found herself fighting against monsters, mapping undiscovered areas or doing various miscellaneous tasks around the city she lived in.
One day, an announcement was published in the Adventurer Guild of her city, it read "To all adventurers: a new dungeon was discovered to the south of the city, close to the entrance to the abandoned gold mine. Treasures are expected to be found in abundance, but be careful, as numerous traps have been discovered across the dungeon". Jessica, thinking this was her opportunity to grow as an adventurer while also making good money quickly, decided to head to the dungeon that same day. On her way to the exit of the Guild's building, a short blue-haired wizard with a beautiful smile caught her attention. She was wearing a short and revealing dark blue robe that combined with her hair and eyes, underneath it, a leather corset and short skirt accentuated her beautiful figure; she was also wearing thigh-high boots. She stopped and stared at her for a second, just thinking about how beautiful she was to her.
The girl eventually noticed her obvious staring and came up to introduce her. "Hi! My name is Luna. I’m also an adventurer at the Guild. Where you heading off to that dungeon from the poster over there?" She asked, smiling as she pointed to the announcement poster. "Uhh... yeah, I was actually on my way out", responded Jessica. Luna without letting her smile go away said "Well, be careful then, I've actually participated in a few rescue parties searching for adventurers that got lost in dungeons, they usually wander into traps and before they noticed, they were already up to chance on whether someone would be there in time to rescue them". Jessica gulped nervously, this was not the first dungeon she headed to, but the risk of getting caught in something was always real even for experienced adventurers.
"Thanks for the advice" she said "I'll try to be careful"; to which Luna replied "I'm actually also heading to the dungeon later today, I'll be sure to give you a hand if anything happens. But try not to get caught in the traps.” Jessica was starting to grow curious about the kind of traps that awaited her at the dungeon; she figured it wouldn't hurt to ask Luna, as she seemed knowledgeable about the subject.
"What have you encountered then?" Jessica asked out of curiosity, but also to keep the conversation going, as she wanted to get to know this girl.
"Well... There was one time where a group of adventurers got turned to stone by a monster and had to be taken outside by rescuers in order to break the petrification spell, it turned out they had been stuck in there for weeks before the rescue party came across them. You might already know about mimics, creatures that disguise themselves as chests or other kinds of treasure to lure adventurers close to them and devour them when they get careless. Some of the weird ones are what I like to call the 'nest traps', where a creature or colony takes over a room as their nesting site and prey on adventurers who wander inside them, tentacles and slimes tend to be the more common of this kind, sometimes the smaller colonies of this kind can be harmless for the adventurer, but should still be avoided as getting out of them can prove to be hard".
“Wow, I would have never thought such kind of traps even existed” answered Jessica, who was at the same time scared and fascinated by the stories Luna was telling to her. “Now you know better, just be careful and don’t get stuck, I hope to see you again sometime”. Jessica thanked Luna for her advice again and exited the Guild building, Luna waved as she walked out of the door.
---------------------------------------------------------
A couple of hours later she arrived at the dungeon, a collection of poorly lit rooms except for the occasional torch that quickly turned into a labyrinth of stone, getting lost was easy when exploring a dungeon. The initial floors had already been looted by other adventurers, so Jessoca decided to head towards the lower floors in order to get a better chance of coming across valuable treasures.
As Jessica wandered deeper into the dungeon, she felt something was off, but didn't think much of it. She entered a very dimly lit room, as soon as she got inside the door behind her abruptly closed down, leaving exploring the room for an exit as her only option. As she walked through the passageways of the room she began to notice that moving her feet became increasingly difficult, sticky noises followed soon after from the ground. "Uh? What is this?" she asked herself, and then proceeded to take a closer look at the now restraining floor. "Ugh.." she said with disgust "Is this a slime pool?... Luna warned me that there could be traps of this kind throughout the dungeon, but this is not what I had in mind. I better get out of here if I don't wanna end up like one of those adventurers she was telling me about".
As she walked, the goo began spreading across the sole of her boots, it also slowly made its way up her boots. "This is so gross", Jessica groaned, trying to keep herself calm but failing not to worry about the situation she just had gotten into, the uncomfortable sensation of the slime flowing through her boots was making her flustered. She kept on walking, slipping and sliding through the slimy mess until she finally reached the exit to the room. With an ever growing feeling of disgust caused by the viscous slime-filled floor, she excitedly started to walk towards the exit; a few steps after that, she noticed that her boots had been glued to the floor, she was not moving one inch. As she tried to lift her feet, she was only met with resistance, "Huh, What's going on? Slime shouldn't be this sticky, it is holding me in place", all her efforts proved futile, as she had become stuck in place with slime oozing up to her shin.
"Oh no…", Jessica said, panic creeping into her voice at this new development. She looked around for something else to do to get out of the sticky mess, though nothing seemed to work. "Ugh! Uhhhh! I’m stuck! My feet are stuck! This slime must be able to increase its viscosity when someone wanders into it, what else could go wrong now?". Sooner rather than later, the situation turned worse. She soon felt her feet get sucked under the surface of the slime, which now was touching the base of her leg and getting into her boots, weirdly accompanied by a sickening feeling and... arousal?
The more she struggled against the slimy texture, the stronger these feelings grew within her, making her moan involuntarily. Her hands moved down towards her crotch and felt the moisture between her thighs. "Oh no... I'm sinking in this slime, but... why is that making me feel this way? I need to get out of this stuff, before I sink any deeper" she said as the slime was inches away from her knees, spreading the burning and tingling sensation of arousal up to her legs. Her body was shaking slightly now, her breathing becoming heavy as she failed not to struggle at the feel of the slime caressing her bare legs.
The sensation was becoming increasingly difficult to ignore; as the slime now reached her knees she began to notice how her movement was causing her to sink even deeper. "I Can't feel any bottom, I need to stay still to not sink any deeper, but... I really want to touch myself, if the slime reaches my crotch, I will not be able to contain myself any further". Jessica closed her eyes tight, trying to focus on staying calm and resisting the urge to rub her crotch, but it was proving hard. With her eyes tightly shut she felt a warm wetness between her legs, starting to spread. "I gotta get out of here, fast…" she whispered to herself as the slime slowly but surely devoured her thighs, creeping towards her pussy. At this point, she started to lose herself to the pleasure. With an ever growing desire to let herself go to the slime and become enveloped by its warm and sensitive touch, she finally gave in and started masturbating gently using her left hand, while using her right hand to fondle her breasts.
"This is so disgusting, why is this making me so... horny?..." she mumbled frustrated to herself, with her voice almost lost among moans and gasps. As the slime finally made its way up her inner thigh, Jessica's mind went blank as she couldn't control her arousal anymore, all she could think about was the slimy sensation of the goo soaking her cunt. When the slime finally reached her crotch, she couldn't help but moan loudly as she felt her pussy being sucked into the substance. "Ohhh my god!" she cried out as she felt the slime filling her insides; the dungeon chamber became flooded by cries of pleasure and squishing noises as Jessica squirmed, losing control of her body. “This feels amazing”, she said while masturbating vigorously, still struggling in a mix of pleasure and trying to get out of the lascive pond.
All of this movement soon took its toll, as she was now close to chest deep in the sticky, thick slime, her once exposed midriff was now burning with pleasure and sexual energy. "No... I need to stop... This is so... gross..." Jessica stammered, as she felt the slime starting to cover her breasts, coating them in the viscous fluid, growing ever closer to an extreme climax. Until finally, relief came in the shape of the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced, being stimulated from all over her lower body she couldn't stop herself any longer from cumming. Jessica's screams echoed through the dungeon, as she rode out her orgasm and briefly passed out from exhaustion.
---------------------------------------------------------
Jessica woke up, still covered in slime with a dazed expression on her face. "Oh my god, that was amazing" she said, still trying to catch her breath. By this point she had already stopped sinking, it seems she already reached the bottom of the pool, but she was still kept in place and restrained from moving, with both her arms now stuck under the surface of the slime around her crotch area. “Maybe I can slowly make my way out of this, if I will not sink any further, then just walking towards the exit might not be a bad idea. Besides, it seems the aphrodisiac effect has also stopped”.
She then tried to move her legs in the direction of the exit, shaking them vigorously as she attempted to make her way out of this gooey mess. Just as the girl started to move her limbs again, she noticed the same tingling sensation take over her body. "Oh no. Oh no no no no. Not again! The slime’s aphrodisiacs are released in response to movement” she said with panic in her voice as the arousal started building up, “I will go out of my mind if I cum that hard again".
As this was happening, another woman entered the room, it turned out to be Luna, who happened to be exploring this section of the dungeon when she heard all sorts of strange noises coming from the room Jessica was in. As soon as the girl noticed Jessica stuck in the slime she rushed in to help her, not noticing how much of the floor of the room was covered by slime. Just a few moments before she fell victim to the same trap, Jessica screamed at her "Luna! Don't come any closer! The floor is covered by some sort of aphrodisiac dungeon-slime. If you too get stuck in here, who knows how long It'll take for someone else to find us!". She quickly took a few steps back, before lighting her torch to reveal the slime covered floor. She shouted back at Jessica, asking her "Can you get your hands out? I've got a magic grapple that can take you out of there", but you’ll need to grab on to it.
"No, both my arms are trapped beneath the surface, I can't get them out!" Jessica responded among moans and other signs of unwanted pleasure as she continued to struggle against the pond. "Okay, I’ll figure something out", said Luna. She stopped to think for a second to figure a way to get Jessica out of the pool, watching her squirm and moan loudly. She knew she didn’t have long to help her, but options were limited as she was too far to reach from the edge of the pond, and she couldn’t grab on to anything that she threw at her. Running out of ideas, she made up her mind about what to do. "Uhm… I did not want to get messy, but let's try this'', she said nervously.
She then tossed her bag and equipment to the floor beside her, keeping only her grapple on her right hand. She proceeded to walk into the sticky liquid. Taking a few quick steps before sinking to her knees in the slime, only a couple of meters away from Jessica. "Hey, what the hell are you doing?" Jessica exclaimed, as she looked at her worried that their fate may already be sealed.
"Well, I don't know what else to do, I couldn't just leave you here to your luck!" Luna replied. "I’ll get to you and get you out of here!". As she continued to speak, the blue-haired wizard continued wiggling her way towards Jessica, not without difficulty, trying to reach the girl trapped in the slime, despite the fact she knew it could lead to her own peril.
“Oh this is gross” she said as the liquid finally devoured her boots and came into contact with her bare thighs. The slime's aphrodisiacs started to take effect on her as well, with her movements becoming increasingly clumsy as she wandered deeper into the slime trying to reach Jessica. The substance flowed inside of her skirt, getting into direct contact with her underwear, which was no match against the slime’s powerful embrace; she felt the slime playing with her, caressing her, she felt it entering her pussy as she moved. The heat between her legs was growing stronger as the slime continued to move within her, the substance easily moving inside her as if it were some sort of lubricant, making her let out cute moans with each movement until she got within reach of Jessica. Soon enough, they were standing face to face, their faces barely centimeters apart, the two of them locked together in the sticky mess. Jessica could feel her heart racing at the moment they were getting closer, in part for the fear that Luna might get stuck as well, leaving them to their own luck, but also due to the slime's effects on her body, as she was quickly approaching a second climax.
"You got here…" the blonde whispered in Luna's ear, who was already up to her chest in the pond, having also reached the bottom, with her arms above her trying not to get them stuck. Being face to face, Jessica couldn’t help to wonder at how cute Luna was, all flustered and aroused, just like her. Luna stopped for a second and looked at Jessica, being this close, with the slime caressing both of them, the frustration of not being able to pleasure herself with her hands in the air, her desire growing faster than ever.
With this in her mind, she looked at Jessica and asked in a flirty tone: "Do you want me to help you finish?" she stopped for a moment, as the slime movements made her moan out loud, "I'm sure you would love to". "Please, do something... Anything" Jessica pleaded, as her frustration reached new heights. Jessica was unable to resist the temptation presented before her, and moved closer to Luna, "Yes.. Yes", as their lips met, she pushed her tongue into Luna's mouth, both girls moaning. Both struggling to get closer to each other, their tongues dancing wildly between their mouths. Without breaking the kiss, Jessica used her already-stuck-hands to drive both of them to climax.
While this was happening, Luna strongly held Jessica with her left arm, and shot the grapple towards the edge of the pond just as both of them came. As their lips parted, the two young women fell onto the floor in a heap, entangled in the slippery mess. Their bodies pressed together as they rode out the orgasm, both of them panting heavily and trying to catch their breath.
They laid on the floor as they were both exhausted from the experience, after some time, Jessica stood up first, shaking her head to clear the last of the after-effects of the slime's aphrodisiacs. She said to Luna "Thank you for saving me from the slime, I should've been more careful, you even warned me at the guild that there could be traps all over the dungeon. Sorry for getting you into this mess". Luna just smiled and said "No worries, I'm glad I could help you out. Besides, I had never experienced something like that before". But the look on both of her faces suggested she really enjoyed the whole thing.
"So, shall we head back to the city for today?" Luna asked, looking around at the slime pit, which was beginning to settle. "Sure, let's go", Jessica answered, taking Luna’s hand as they walked towards the entrance of the dungeon. In a flirty tone Luna suggested coming back some time later, maybe with better preparation we can really get to enjoy ourselves without the fear of getting trapped. Jessica looked at her all flustered, but she ended up agreeing after a few moments... Who would have thought that this experience would turn out this way in the end? Well, she certainly didn't, but she was all on board with the idea.

mm333

Re: Slimy Dungeon Adventure [FF][Slime pool][Aphrodisiac]

Postby mm333 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:44 am

I would like to also add that I used AI to generate visualizations of the characters and setting. But of course feel free to envision them as you like! :D

Jessica:
girl, long blonde hair, parted bangs, braided hair, big eyes, nervous, medium br s-1707553573.png

Luna:
girl, reference sheet, concept art, short blue hair, wavy hair, smile, medium br s-2492299320.png

Slime pool:
dungeon, dark, stone, old, underground, fantasy, slime, pond, viscous, disgust, s-2787014646.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:10 am

Loved this, wish it could have been me.

TBoneTony

Postby TBoneTony » Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:52 am

I love the Dungeons and Dragons theme to this story of the Slime Dungeon as well as the Anime style characters you included to give us an idea of how they look like.

Really well done and enjoyed the girl's struggle against the deep pool of slime.

Return to “Stories”