Milanna’s Valentine’s Day Surprise — Illustrated In WildLife

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Theo

Milanna’s Valentine’s Day Surprise — Illustrated In WildLife

Postby Theo » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:54 am

This Valentine’s Day, Maya has quite the surprise in store for her new friend Milanna.

Happy Valentine’s Day y’all! :D Here’s a little something I put together with WildLife for the occasion, based on an idea that popped into my head about ten days ago. Hope you enjoy, please let me know what you think, and as always, thank you for reading/viewing!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Stephymink

Re: Milanna’s Valentine’s Day Surprise — Illustrated In WildLife

Postby Stephymink » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:28 pm

Loved it. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Theo

Postby Theo » Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:54 am

Stephymink wrote:Loved it. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Thank you Stephymink! And you're welcome! :D
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

TBoneTony

Postby TBoneTony » Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:54 am

Amazing detail on the Girl on Girl action.

The pictures helped allot with the visual detail to the story.

Theo

Postby Theo » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:34 am

TBoneTony wrote:Amazing detail on the Girl on Girl action.

The pictures helped allot with the visual detail to the story.

Thank you TBoneTony! And nice username BTW!

Bookishworm

Postby Bookishworm » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:38 am

Really enjoyed the story. Keep up the great work!

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:51 pm

Bookishworm wrote:Really enjoyed the story. Keep up the great work!

Thanks Bookishworm! :D It might be a few months before I get around to more WildLife content as my PC can't handle the latest update to the game. It's finally time for that computer upgrade I've been putting off for like five years lol. But I might have a few regular stories in the works soon.

SunbeamZero

Postby SunbeamZero » Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:05 am

Theo wrote:This Valentine’s Day, Maya has quite the surprise in store for her new friend Milanna.

Happy Valentine’s Day y’all! :D Here’s a little something I put together with WildLife for the occasion, based on an idea that popped into my head about ten days ago. Hope you enjoy, please let me know what you think, and as always, thank you for reading/viewing!

I wanted to post to shine light into this magnificent lovely story & illustration details! I have downloaded Wildlife demo on Steam & gave it a go at it. Love what the game has to offer. I am hoping they continue to work on updating the game & add more sensual environmental like quicksand pits, clay, tar, something like that. :mrgreen:

I am wondering if this story is all fanart made?

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:00 pm

SunbeamZero wrote:I wanted to post to shine light into this magnificent lovely story & illustration details! I have downloaded Wildlife demo on Steam & gave it a go at it. Love what the game has to offer. I am hoping they continue to work on updating the game & add more sensual environmental like quicksand pits, clay, tar, something like that. :mrgreen:

I am wondering if this story is all fanart made?

Thank you SunbeamZero! I didn't expect to get anymore comments on this one :D And sorry for the late reply, I've been AWOL for a month :?

I have the Patreon version so IDK how or if the Steam version is different. The Patreon version does get updated every other month; so far, not much in the way of our fetish. But I am on their Discord so maybe someday I'll garner the temerity to suggest they add to the game (if several of us get after them, maybe it might happen ;) )

As far as "fanart," not sure what exactly you mean? I just use the sandbox mode in the game (Tab key by default) to manipulate the environment. The pit in this one, as well as Moments In Quicksand Redux and Maya’s Sensual Halloween Sink are simple meshes I made in Blender and imported into the game as a custom mesh. Then I just pose the characters, position them where I want them, and take screenshots.

Return to “Stories”