Kirito and Asuna (M) (Dual Fated)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Kirichii

Kirito and Asuna (M) (Dual Fated)

Postby Kirichii » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:29 am

This is my second story I've ever made. It is a fan fiction :lol:
I had a lot of fun writing this. Hope you enjoy!

Hello quicksand, we met again you sexy pit. Asuna looked at the mud with fervent passion. I wish I could just dive right in!
As her eyes gazed across the deep puddle of water, a single drop fell from the sky and landed directly on her face. She wiped it off with the back of her hand, then turned around to see what had caused it—she couldn't help but be surprised when she saw that there was nothing behind her.
The sight made her heart skip a beat; without thinking, she began to jump up and down, flailing her arms as if she were trying to escape from something. But when she opened her mouth, no words came out. Her jaw wasn't working properly. She felt like it might fall right off. The sensation continued for several seconds before fading away, leaving her feeling oddly empty inside.
"What's wrong?" asked an unfamiliar voice. A boy stepped out from between two buildings, looking rather solemn. His hair was wet, and he held his hands in front of him to block the wind coming off the river. He was wearing black-framed glasses and a gray hoodie over a white shirt and khaki pants. In other words, he looked exactly like the picture in the paper that Asuna had read this morning. It was her soul mate Kirito. She almost was discovered for what a pervert she was regarding quicksand. She was about to strip and jump in but her bf talked her with geological location on his phone. She even did not know how to react when suddenly he jumped into the quicksand.
There is no need to panic. His actions are clearly suspicious. She looked at him in confusion, and then realized that he was holding a cell phone in one hand. "Hey!" she shouted. "You're taking pictures! Stop it!"
His expression didn't change. "I'm sorry. But I have to make sure." He walked slowly toward Asuna, who was standing stock still and trembling.
It seemed like he was going to pull the hood down over her head. But before he could do so, the ground trembled slightly underfoot. Asuna's head snapped up; she turned and looked behind her, as if expecting to see something dangerous approaching from the darkness.
But all she saw was the blue sky. No clouds, no birds, no wild animals—just clear air stretching far beyond the horizon.
She turned back to the boy. And...he had vanished.
"Kirito?!" she cried, but there was only a shadow now. The boy was gone.
Then just as suddenly, he reappeared next to her. He grabbed her shoulders and said in a low voice, "Are you okay?
She was kind of turned on and jealous as her lover was in quicksandand she wasn't so when he grabbed her she moaned in pleasure. She wanted to be in quicksand too. So she said. "Let go of me!"
"No," he said firmly. "I want to be with you. I've been here ever since, waiting for you to show up. I thought you must be scared of quicksand or something, so I waited until you showed up to get out."
And the moment he said that, Asuna finally realized why her body had felt so strange. She remembered the sensation of her heart skipping a beat. The feeling that her whole life had changed, everything she knew and loved being ripped away from her. And the shock of realizing she'd never seen such a thing before.
"Are you saying you know about my perversion, and you want to join me...", Asuna proclaimed.
He grinned. "That's not what I meant. If you don't believe me, then come with me and see for yourself." He pulled her toward him, and she found herself walking beside him walking into the mud.
She yelped in disbelief and lost in passion followed him into the mud. She spotted and asked Kirito, "Shall we remove our clothes my love?"
He smiled. "Yes, let's. You can take mine off first."
When she heard those words, Asuna's heart ached with joy. Her lips parted and she moaned. Her arms went around her boyfriend's neck, and she pressed her breasts tightly against his chest. She clumsily took off his shirt and struggled to get his belt off. But finally managed to get his pants off. All the while he was taking her to of and slid her skirt to the ground. They were in their underwear and while blushing intensity each took time to take them off. Kirito was hard and erect as he seen Asuna nude for the first time other than in virtual reality in sword art online. Asuna was really bashful and held him close and whispered in his ear to not stare.
Asuna finally whispered, "shall we my love"? Kirito just nodded with a cheeky smile. Hand in hand they made their way to the center of the pit, not worrying about safety or a way out, all that matters was that they were together, forever in each other's arms.
They struggled but when they finally reached the center they were facing each other still embracing each other closely. They were up to their upper thighs in the warm suckling mid. Kirito hugged her close relishing the feel of her soft luscious skin touching his and couldn't help but feel Asuna play with his member. He was so hard she didn't have to do much guiding. He was between her legs and she sank slightly faster causing his cock to touch the cold of her lips. She moaned sharply and kissed him deeply. All the while she pumped her legs causing his cock to slowly enter her until it was at his hilt. They were both moaning into each other's mouths.
Asuna moaned out, "This better not be the virtual world, because I want this to be as real as my love for you."
Kirito parted his lips from her rosy ones and said," I love you."
Asuna whispered back, "I love you too."
They were gasping for breath when suddenly Asuna felt her pussy being sucked by a hot tongue. Her mind blanked and she gasped in surprise. She realized they had sunk under the mud to their waists. Permanently sealing them together in a blissful union. The mud was sucking them down with each thrust of Kiritos cock.
They kissed and caressed each other as they sank deeper and deeper. The world around them faded, only the sounds of their labored breathing and the sucking of the quicksand filled their ears.
This was a new feeling for Asuna and she kept her eyes closed. This was the best experience she ever had in her life and she wanted to remember every detail. She was floating in a sea of light as she plunged deeper and deeper into the mud.
The ground beneath them started to shake violently and the walls of the pit began to crumble.
"We're sinking!" Kirito shouted.
Asuna opened her eyes just enough to see the white wall of the pit crumbling and the murky brown of the quicksand rushing toward them. They were so sealed together and not up to their chest in the quicksand.
"I'll hold you tight," Kirito promised.
"Just don't let go!" she replied.
"I won't!" He was panting heavily, and his voice sounded strained. He thrusted harder into her filled with desire and hearing her scream YES MY LOVE. He buried his face in the crook of her neck and sucked on her blood red nipples. His hips were pumping frantically and she felt him cumming inside her. They both screamed as they crashed through the wall of the quicksand and were engulfed by the dark liquid.
They were surrounded by the sloshing sound of the quicksand and the pressure of its weight bearing down on them. Their arms were wrapped around each other tightly and they fought to maintain their connection despite being overwhelmed by the quicksand. She came into the mud all over her lover And was ready to stick in the quicksand sealing their fate. She hugged him close and tight under the quicksand.
In the midst of the darkness and the quicksand, they made love again and again. There was no end to their passion. The quicksand was pulling them closer and closer to the bottom of the hole. As they got closer to the edge, they embraced even tighter and passionately. The quicksand rushed toward them faster and faster.
"I love you," Kirito moaned, as he held her tightly.
"I love you too," she echoed in reply.
Asuna and kirito were up to their lower lipin quicksand and they knew their time was short. They both doubled down. Asuna gripped her legs behind Kirito and and started matching Kiritos thrusts. They were moaning in each other's mouths. The quicksand was sucking them down faster and faster. Their faces were close to each other and their heads were tilting back.
"I'm gonna cum inside you," Kirito shouted.
"I'm gonna cum all over you, please love, fill me completely, make me yours forever," she repeated.
It was so intense that neither of them could stop. In the very last moment, they climaxed together. She could feel his cum fill her womanhood and she clamped down hard on his cock as she climaxed all over his cock. They were screaming loudly as the quicksand sucked them down to their deaths.
The earth shook violently and the quicksand held pushed them together. Asuna could feel her body convulsed as she was starving for air. But she screamed under the mud into Kirito's mouth as he did the same. They were sealed within the quicksand, unable to move or breathe.
All of the air was leaving their bodies. Asuna was in pure and utter bliss as pleasure radiated through her entire being, all the while sharing the experience with Kirito. Her body naturally inhaled and looking for air, she only found muck funneling its way down her throat. She tried to swallow the thick mud but it was impossible to do so. And then she realized she was suffocating.
Kirito was experiencing the same thing. His fingertips were finding purchase at Asuna's backside, squeezing her tightly with panic and peace. It was an odd experience, but one of the last things to cross his mind is that he will be embracing his love for all of eternity. A smile found it's way to Kirito's face.
She felt her lungs filling up with the muddy water and she started to panic. She began to cough violently but there was no oxygen left in the quicksand. The mud was beginning to suffocate her. She was drowning in the quicksand.
Then she noticed Kirito's fingers slipping away from hers.
The mud was suffocating them together. And that was the final sign she needed. Her eyes were full of tears as she pressed her lips against her lovers, for the final time.

Non-Fatal ending*****

Asuna shook awake. She breathed deeply and with great need. The feeling of suffocation was still lingering within her mind. She couldn't see anything but the dim light at the edge of her periphery. She had a helmet on her head and she was laying down. Her hands were grasping something. Warm...familiar... She moves here thumb over what she was grasping and soon realized that it was Kirito's reliable fingers. She felt her Kirito's hands jolt to attention.
She now realizes that she was in the STL or Soul Translator. Her memories, she assumed were blocked as too intensify the experience and to believe that what she was going through was indeed realistic. She couldn't tell that it was all a simulation of the utmost realism. It was as if she knew what it was like to smother to death in quicksand. She then soon stopped because she was now recalling everything that happened. She noticed that her panties were extremely wet and that she was sweating. And then she remembered how much she enjoyed having sex with Kirito in the quicksand. She didn't realize that she was as wet as she was when she was with him. She slowly opened her eyes.
She was in the STL. She was inside of a coffin-like chamber. There was nothing else around but the room.
Kirito was awake next to her. The first thing that she did was kiss him deeply and pushed the crown of her head to her lover's. She then continued to say, "You are such a liar, but I'll forgive you... Just this once, because now I can do this all over again with you."
"Hm? What?" he asked, confused. He had been asleep just minutes ago, not knowing that she was in the quicksand with him.
"We're in the STL. We died in the quicksand." Asuna stated very smittenly.
"Oh! That's right..." he said, suddenly remembering.
"No, we didn't die. This was all a simulation" she exclaimed, kissing his face over and over.
He laughed and kissed her back.
Asuna then proceeded to say, "You said we were in the real world and that we were dying for real. I was so happy to hear you say that it was real. Because I wanted to experience sinking in quicksand with you. Because this love I feel for you, gets deeper every day... Every second that passes, I'm falling helplessly and freely in love with you."
"Ah, so that's why..." Kirito replied, realizing where all the passion came from.
Asuna smiled and whispered, "And even though we were both anguishing from suffocation... I had no doubts on the decision to sink into oblivion with you."
Kirito chuckled and said, "Yeah, I guess so."
They were both smiling happily at each other. They leaned in towards each other and kissed deeply.
Asuna was lying in bed with her eyes closed.
"So, is there anything you would want to do differently next time my love?" Asuna proclaimed.
"Anything, as long as I'm with you," Kirito answered.
"Okay, so I will be your partner in crime no matter what you decide to do. But then, I have some ideas.
They both were thinking of new and exciting ways to enjoy the quicksand within the depths of the STL. But one of the main rules was always to block out memories of their quicksand adventures when they were in the STL so they can enjoy the thrill of dying in each other's arms. It promotes the ultimate role play she stated.
Kirito nodded in absolute agreement.
"I think that idea is splendid. So, let's start tomorrow morning at 7:00 AM. I'm going to prepare the STL."
"Already?" he asked.
"Yes," she replied, eyes beaming with excitement.

TBoneTony

Re: Kirito and Asuna (M) (Dual Fated)

Postby TBoneTony » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:37 am

If this were in Airncrad, Kirito would be doing everything to save himself and Asuna together.

Thankfully this isn't in the same death game they were once in so even if they sank under the Quicksand, they would still be fine.

SunbeamZero

Re: Kirito and Asuna (M) (Dual Fated)

Postby SunbeamZero » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:13 pm

Love this qs version fanfic of SAO. I would love to read more of this again. Adventure of Kirito & Asuna in quicksand <3

Return to “Stories”