The King’s Mistress Part III

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Sparky81

The King’s Mistress Part III

Postby Sparky81 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:04 pm

Penny grabbed the Queen's hand. Bubbles were breaking the surface as she did. Pulling hard, Penny dragged the Queen from the moor. As the Queen caught her breath a booming voice came from behind them.“

“What goes on here! Get away from the Queen!”The carriage driver was running down towards them. Both Penny and the Queen scrambled to find their clothes while the driver grew closer and closer.

“ Stop!” The Queen shouted. The driver at once stopped and stood still.“

I command you to return to the carriage.” The driver turned and went back to the carriage.

Penny and the Queen quickly got dressed. Penny and the Queen enjoyed each other’s company for several weeks. Their relationship grew stronger with each encounter. On a warm summer day the Queen summoned Penny to her Chambers.“

You wished for me, your grace.” Penny said.“ Do you know of a widow woman named Agnes? She’s visiting the King more and more.”“

“ I’m afraid I don’t, your grace.”“

“She lost four children and her husband to the plague. I estimate her to be 35 years of age. She’s round, on the larger side and the King has taken an interest in her.”

“For what purpose, your grace?” Penny asked.

“ She’s a breeder. The king has always been concerned with the health of his children. He needs male issues to carry on his bloodline. Agnes had three sons and is capable of having many more. I am now barren. I can longer provide him with children.”“

“As your Grace knows, children out of wedlock would have no claims to the throne.”“

“My time would grow short if heaven forbid something happened to my children. I, we can’t take that risk. She must be dealt with.”

“How can I help, your grace?” Penny asked.

The Queen looked out her window high above the castle. “ The moor.” The Queen said“

“I don’t understand, your grace.”

“ She’s a breeder. The king has always been concerned with the health of his children. He needs male issues to carry on his bloodline. Agnes had three sons and is capable of having many more. I am now barren. I can longer provide him with children.”

“As your Grace knows, children out of wedlock would have no claims to the throne.”

“My time would grow short if heaven forbid something happened to my children. I, we can’t take that risk. She must be dealt with.”

“How can I help, your grace?” Penny asked.The Queen looked out her window high above the castle.

“ The moor.” The Queen said“

I don’t understand, your grace.”“

“You are to lure Agnes to the moors. There, she will have an accident and not return. Do you understand?”

“I….as you command, your grace.”

Four days after speaking with the Queen, one of the King’s guards came for Penny.He led her down below the castle to the dungeon area. A giant man guarded the door to the torture room. He nodded to the guard as he opened the door. Another man waited inside.This man was smaller but stout. His hair was in a ponytail behind his head dark with streaks of gray. The lines on his face were worn deep into his skin. “

Do you know who I am, girl?”“

“I do sir.”

“The widow Agnes is missing. The King commanded me to find her. Do you know her?”

“We met briefly but I do not know her well sir.”

“Strip to your nightshirt and sit in that chair” the man commended.

“The Raven” as he was called because his heart was cold and black enjoyed his work. Penny had heard terrible tales of his torture and had seen his victims. She was terrified of what he was capable of.“

“The King has commanded me not to mark you or break bones, but I have my ways.”“An old woman from where Agnes lives swore she saw and heard you ask Agnes to go to the moors? “

“Thanks not true sir.”

The Raven held up a single black shoe. It had a brass buckle on the front and was caked with dried mud.“This shoe was found at the edge of the mud and water in the moors. “AG” is scratched on the inside. “Agnes Goodstone” the Raven said“

“Sir, I tell you true, I know nothing of this.”

“You lie!” The Raven shouted!“

“Please sir! I beg you! I know not where Agnes is! Penny pleaded.

The Raven led her to a large wooden table. Beneath the head was an old flour barrel which had wooden curved slats and three iron bands binding them. It was filled to the brim with water and mud.

“You pushed Agnes into the moor. Then you watched her sink. It’s only fitting that you should suffer the same.” Said the Raven.“

“No! I did no such thing! You must believe me! Penny cried.“

“When you confess your dirty deed I will bring you to the King. His majesty will decide your fate. Undress and lie on the table.”

Penny took off her night shit and lay on the table. Her hands and legs spread out and restrained. The Raven stared at her form. Her giant melon size breasts that were firm upon her chest and her wide hips. He fondled her breasts and let his hands explore her body.“

When you have confessed I will have you.” Said the Raven.

The table was built on a pendulum. It was capable of being tilted up.“

“Tell me the truth and I will spare you.”

“Sir, I know nothing. Please believe me.

The table was built on a pendulum. It was capable of being tilted up.“

“Tell me the truth and I will spare you.”

“Sir, I know nothing. Please believe me.

The Raven grabbed the end of the table by Penny’s feet. He slowly tilted the table up. Penny’s head, which rested on a thin long board which protruded out from the opposite end, was going into the barrel full of mud.The Raven watched as Penny’s head went completely under. Her body twisted and pulled against the ties. She arched her back desperately trying to free her head from the mud

. “Glub.. blub….blub…”

The Raven saw the surface bubble and could hear Penny choking on mud. He lowered the table back enough to bring her head out.

“Do you confess?” The Raven said sternly.“

“I….know…nothing….” Penny choked out.

The Raven lowered the table again. Penny pulled and twisted her body. Her large breasts bounced and jiggled. The mud bubbled with large bursts of air from Penny’s lungs. The Raven watched as the bubbles slowed and her body began to twitch.He lifted the table.

“Are you ready now to confess?”

Penny's lungs burned as she sucked in air. She choked and spit out water and mud. Her chest heaved with every breath.

“Then you will go back under” the Raven saidAs he lifted the table Penny spoke. “

“The Queen…blub.. glub..blub….” The Raven quickly put the table down.

“The Queen?!? What is she to do with this?!? Is the Queen plotting against the King?!? You will answer me girl!!” The Raven shouted.

But Penny could not answer. Her breath nearly gone she wanted nothing more than to fill her lungs.

.“You will answer to the King girl but not before I have you.”

Penny had seen an old small shovel left leaning against the barrel. When the Raven came around to untie Penny’s wrist after undoing her legs and other wrist, she grabbed the shovel and struck the Raven to the side of his head. The blow dropped him to one knee.

Penny shoved him from behind. He fell against the side of the barrel. With both her hands she grabbed his ponytail and forced his head under the mud and water.

“Glub…….blub…blub.. “

“She pressed her weight against him and held him fast against the barrel. His hands wildey and scratched at Penny’s arms trying to loosen her grip. The mud bubbled while his body twitched. Penny held firm as the Raven’s bubbles came to an end. She relaxed her grip and stood back watching his body slide in a lump beside the barrel.

The Giant man still guarded the door that left the chamber. How would she get past him while the Raven lay dead?…

GlasirMaria

Re: The King’s Mistress Part III

Postby GlasirMaria » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:39 am

holy,how god is!
Be happy always and watch my da: https://glarsir.deviantart.com/

Return to “Stories”