Lysandra & Margarites Deep in the Jungle (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Black Clay Lord

Lysandra & Margarites Deep in the Jungle (M)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:46 pm

Here's an oldie story of mine.

This features my OCs Lysandra & Margarites, before I had them changed into 1/2 Mermaids.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lysandra and her sister Margarites had been asked to investigate the recent disappearances within a jungle where it was said that those who wander in, usually never come out immediately. There have been rumors that they were caused by the plant mage Cosmos, or a demon had suddenly shown up and started making sacrifices on innocent people. But whatever the reason, it was clear that this madness had to be stopped right away.

While Lysandra was eager to carry out her duty, her sister Margarites felt something was amiss. The first sign that came to her was that the ground here, and further ahead, was all squishy. The other was some of the mud that got on her boots. “Eww… It’s so muddy…” Margarites said. “Well if you go on a mission, sometimes you expect to get messy.” Said Lysandra. “Light help you and that sharp tongue…” Margarites muttered.

As the two traversed into the jungle, Margarites got the idea that the mud may have had something to do with the disappearances. It had rained constantly in this area, and the ground was so soft, her feet, and Lysandra’s feet were swallowed by the earth, and it would only get deeper the further in they went. As they went deeper, the mud started to get more & more treacherous. The fact that the sun was beating down on the two didn’t help either.

Lysandra notices Margarites was fixing to faint. “Let’s find a shady spot so you can rest.” She suggested. “The best thing I’ve heard all day…” Margarites said. Both paladin and bishop strolled through the jungle, searching for a safe spot to rest their legs. They did not have to search for very long as they came across a well-shaded area lined with trees. Its path cut through a good stretch of clearing. “We’ll stop here.” Lysandra said. Margarites nodded as she went over.

As Margarites sat down, she immediately started to feel better in an instant. Her legs were healed steadily, and it was the perfect chance to get some water down her throat. Lysandra handed Margarites her canteen, but as she opened it to take a much-needed drink, there was one thing wrong: The canteen was near empty. “Why is the canteen empty?” Margarites asked. Lysandra soon saw why. “Ah, drat it…” She cursed. “The canteen was punctured.”

The two saw a hole in the canteen’s bottom. It was not known how the canteen was punctured, but it was clear that it was there, and water was unable to be stored inside it. At least in its current condition. “Well, shoot! What’s to be done?” Margarites asked. “One of us will need to stay here and mend the hole I guess.” Said Lysandra. “While the other goes out in search of water?” Asked Margarites. Lysandra nodded. Margarites pondered for a moment.

“In that case, I’ll go look for some water. You stay here and fix the canteen.” The bishop said. “Are you sure you can handle the task?” Lysandra asked. “I’ll be fine,” Margarites said with bright confidence. “The light is my ally. Besides… You’re better at fixing that kind of stuff than I am…” She adds. Lysandra was not able to make an argument on that. Margarites had a very good point on subjects like that. “Okay, you win. Go on and find water.” She said, smiling.

As soon as she was able to, Margarites got on her feet and left the tree she and Lysandra had parked themselves under. As Lysandra got to work on the canteen, patching the hole on its side, she couldn’t help but feel suspicious about the muddy pathways that lined the jungle. She, like Margarites, deduced the pathways became so muddy, they practically swallowed travelers. Perhaps that’s why so many disappear, only to resurface days later? It was a good theory.

Lysandra finished restoring the canteen to good as new before getting up and, finding a huge boulder, started pushing it into the clearing up ahead. She did not get far in pushing it however, as the huge boulder suddenly plunged right into the soft ground in front of her. Not long after that, it sank until it completely disappeared. “…Quicksand…” Muttered Lysandra. She had each right to be worried, as the path connecting to the clearing stretched throughout.

If there was quicksand here from those muddy trails, then surely to goodness there’s bound to be more in the jungle. And with Margarites out in there by herself, she became deeply concerned. Those concerns turned into outright fear as soon as she heard a scream echo through the hot air in the jungle. Lysandra looked in the direction of the scream, and she knew it could only be one person. “Margarites!” Lysandra cried as she ran to where her scream came from.

She did not have to run for very long, as she soon reached her destination. Lysandra could immediately see Margarites in one of the jungle clearings, stuck to her knees in one of its quicksand pits. Margarites shook with fear as she sank. She whimpered in fear, yet Lysandra noticed that she had the thought of struggling. Yet with how stiff Margarites was, she fortunately did no such thing. This makes it easy for Lysandra, as struggling victims make rescues worse.

Without a moment’s hesitation, Lysandra stripped herself of her armor as it would weigh her down in the quicksand considerably. And the last thing Lysandra needed to do was to be swallowed quickly. Without any more hesitation, she stepped into the quicksand, wading to her still whimpering, and sinking little sister. As Lysandra waded through the quicksand, she held her arms out as if she were on a balance beam to distribute her weight some more.

This tactic proved handy as the quicksand swallowed Lysandra more slowly than it did Margarites, who was so frozen, she didn’t think to do this herself. As Lysandra got closer to Margarites, the bishop was beginning to lose her nerve, and as her legs shifted, she was fixing to break into a panic. “By the light, don’t panic.” Said Lysandra. Margarites suddenly shook her head and looked to Lysandra’s direction. “Big sister…!” She said, with a sigh of relief.

Lysandra finally made it close enough to where she can secure Margarites in her arms, and as she held her close to her, the quicksand claimed both siblings to their hips soon enough. As they sank deeper, Margarites fought the urge to start panicking, and the urge was so strong, she was practically crying. Yet Lysandra stroked her sister’s cheek softly to keep her calm. “I don’t want to die in quicksand…” Margarites whimpered. Lysandra shushed her though.

“It’s okay, we’re not dying today or any day.” She said. “We’re getting out of here one way or another.” Margarites settled down some upon hearing this, and Lysandra managed to fish her lance out, it being the only weapon she brought with her into the quicksand swamp consuming the paladin & bishop. But just as Lysandra thrust her lance into a nearby tree, she and Margarites suddenly flushed red, encountering a sensation they’ve never felt before.

“What… Is this feeling…?” Margarites muttered. “It feels good…” Lysandra said. But then she snapped to and shook her head. “It does…” Margarites replied, until she snapped to, too and shook her head. “Wait… Should we even be enjoying this?!” Margarites asked, flustered. “We’re defenders of the light… Being aroused… is taboo for us…” She then adds… “No, going further than that is taboo for us…” Lysandra points out. Margarites nodded, understanding.

And the thought of taking their aroused state further was clearly not on their minds. Though Margarites did try to suppress the feelings of arousal in her mind, namely by wiggling her hips in order to hasten her escape. But all that succeeded in doing is driving herself down some more. Lysandra was steadier in her approach. She too wiggled, but it was lighter than Margarites. As Margarites wiggled more, Lysandra managed to get her to ease up.

The blush on Margarites got a bit deeper as a result. “At least it feels cool…” She points out. “Very cool…” Lysandra adds. They both had a sense of peace and instead of getting out immediately, they let the quicksand take them down more. It had been a hot day, and the women were nearly sweating buckets, so the cool quicksand was a welcome break from all the walking around. “By the way, I got the canteen fixed up for later…” Lysandra said.

“Oh good, because I found a fresh clean river earlier…” Margarites replied. “It’s that way.” She says as she points to the right. “Perfect.” Lysandra said. Both girls soon had their midriffs consumed. As they neared their breasts, Margarites noticed indents that were closing in the quicksand. The indents were signs others had sunk but managed to escape before the quicksand claimed their lives. “So that’s it!” Margarites exclaimed.

Lysandra looked at Margarites, raising a brow. “You onto something?” She asked. “The quicksand is responsible for the disappearances.” Said Margarites. “It lures people into it by means of magic and then slowly consumes them as they have all thoughts of escape erased.” She said. “That’s a noble explanation, but I must debunk the magic part.” Lysandra said, the quicksand nearing her breasts along with Margarites. “What? Why?” Margarites asked.

“The indents show signs of escape. It’s clear the people that fell in were able to get out safely. As for magic? Impossible.” Said Lysandra. “Impossible?” Margarites asked. “It can’t be magic. I think it’s more of a not watching where you step thing.” Lysandra adds. “Besides, quicksand can’t cast magic anyway.” She points out. “I see…” Margarites said. “However, I do agree with the verdict being quicksand as being the case of disappearances…” Lysandra says.

Before they can continue talking however, both of the women were soon breast deep, the quicksand gripping them tightly. As Lysandra and Margarites remained afloat for a time, they felt as if the quicksand was licking their breasts as waves of the goop lapped against them. The two moaned out, their arousal rising higher and higher. Though Lysandra completely resisted the urge to express her arousal further, neither she, nor Margarites gave into the feeling.

As the quicksand consumed their breasts, Lysandra, nor Margarites could deny that the quicksand felt good on them, and on their skin in general. The feeling was so arousing, it did indeed feel as if the quicksand managed to cast a spell on its victims. But such was not the case, as Lysandra broke out of her trance to reach for her spear still stuck in the nearest tree. It’s clear that her thoughts of escape had not fully eroded. Neither had Margarites’.

Soon, paladin and bishop sank past their shoulders and up to their chins. “Light… help us…” Margarites moaned as she also reached for Lysandra’s spear. “We’re… going to… get out…” Lysandra reassured Margarites. She held onto that belief very strongly, yet as Lysandra strained to get a hold of her lance, her hand was swallowed under. Even so, she kept her belief strong, even though she was faced with one exact truth. “I’m going under…!” She said.

For a moment, Lysandra sank to her nose, before she ultimately closed her eyes as the quicksand swamp claims the holy knight. “Big sister…!” Margarites cried as she too sinks to her nose. She let out muffled cries as she too was consumed by the quicksand fully. Lysandra and Margarites sank deeper and deeper. As they did, they began to feel lightheaded, and their lungs started burning for air. There was no way they were going to drown here.

With one mighty thrust, Lysandra’s hand broke the surface and finally grabbed the stuck spear, and, with every ounce of her might, Lysandra hauled herself out of the quicksand, but not before she took hold of Margarites, too. Lysandra shook her head, and Margarites coughed out. Quicksand got into her mouth. Margarites managed to spit out every ounce of the quicksand that snuck into her mouth. “Yuck! That was really nasty!” Margarites exclaimed.

“The sink, or the mud in your mouth?” Lysandra asked with a smirk. “The mud in my mouth obviously!” Barked Margarites. “So, you loved the sink then?” Asked Lysandra. Margarites nodded. “You did, too. I saw that blush on your face.” She points out as Lysandra got her and herself out of the quicksand swamp while reclaiming her lance and armor. Margarites then lead Lysandra to the river. Being an absolute mess, they sure needed to clean up.

And as they cleaned up, Lysandra and Margarites finally solved the mystery of the jungle disappearances. It was not by the hands of a demon, nor by Cosmos; it was the many pits of quicksand in the jungle. And Lysandra and Margarites have had a good sink in one of the pits. After they turn in their mission to Fairy Tail, they’ll surely return home and tell their dear family of it, too. In telling the story, Lysandra was the one looking forward to it the most.

Will they want to sink again? Only time will tell.

Lysandra & Margarites: Me
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Return to “Stories”