The Chocolate Playboy Bunny (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Black Clay Lord

The Chocolate Playboy Bunny (M)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:40 am

Here's a little story involving a chocolate sink I came up with.

This was to be finished on Valentine's Day, but things kept popping up, and I never made the deadline.

Better late than never I guess.

As a Heads up: The Palutena featured in this story is an original character of mine. She is in no way related to the Goddess of the same name.
------------------------------------
Ever since the day I met Palutena, my life was filled with nothing but sheer joy. At sea, I helped saved her home from a huge oil slick, and she in turn saved me from drowning during an unjust execution during that time. I owed that mermaid so much. And despite her being my 1st girlfriend, it was already a match made in heaven for us. Eventually, we wound up marrying & having many children together. And it's a life I couldn't have asked to be even better.

I often get surprises from her, and one surprise is always on a certain day. That being Valentines Day. I never know what she has in store, but boy once she reveals it, it's always a slam dunk. She knows me extremely well. This particular day, I had a feeling I was in for a big one. The festivity started when I found that she was in bed with me. Needless to say that I was perplexed, but I nonetheless got up to search the house for her.

And my house was a mansion. She could easily be anywhere in the huge place. High & low I searched for my lovely mermaid wife. But barely a sign I saw of her. And yet, I started to get a sign of where I had to look. I got signs of giggling in one of the hallways, and I used them as my compass to find Palutena. That however, was not the only sign. I found one other sign along the way, and it read "If you are my Valentine, please continue this way."

That's what it said, and assuming it alluded to me, I followed its instruction without hesitation. Pretty soon, I found one final sign, leading into my personal sink room. This one stated "Step on in here, my Valentine." So again, I followed the sign's instruction... ...And there she was. Standing in front of a molten pool of chocolate, garbed in a most sexy playboy bunny suit. My heart skipped a beat. I almost wanted to faint from the sight because of it.

"Hey, big boy." She says to me, in a voice so sultry, it could melt even candle wax. "Honey, what...?" I started, at a loss for words. "Shh, don't ask... Just come & enjoy." Palutena says whilst putting a finger on my lips, silencing me. She then took my hand & pulled me into the aforementioned sink room. It's a part of the house that's sort of like my personal spa, but the majority of the floor is a pool filled with a substance of one's choosing.

At this time, the door closed behind us once we were inside the room. And as we stepped inside further, Palutena walks into the pool of chocolate behind her, and I simply observed as her feet were consumed by it. Even then, part of her instinctively move further into the pool until she was in the center of it, where it is at least 3meters deep. Once at the center, my wife plunged to her knees instantly, getting stuck good in there to boot.

"Oh my, I'm stuck~." Palutena giggles. "Won't my big strong husband come & help me~?" She playfully added, holding her arms out whilst flaunting her K-Cup bosom at me. Such an invitation was not worth ignoring. Inclined, I stepped into the deep chocolate, approaching my sweet wife until she wrapped me up within her arms, docking her breasts against my chest lovingly. And since I plunged to knee deep as she did, I was level with her perfectly.

As she & I sank, Palutena had a notion she did not mention earlier to me. "I'm going to be your chocolate playboy bunny by the way...~" She tells me, before leaning into my ear. 'And you're joining me in that endeavor~.' I shuddered, but she was right. The chocolate was thick enough to hold us both tightly to the point we couldn't move much. Needless to say that further movement was not necessary anyway. Our only way to go currently was down.

And down we went, deeper & deeper as the chocolate consumed our thighs until it reached our butts. And Palutena was clearly laying on quite a seductive performance on me. "So what've you been up to, before coming here, my darling?" She asks me, leaning forward some so her breasts press against my chest. "Well, nothing really," I answered, deeply flustered. "Just, searching for you..." "Searching for me~?" Giggles Palutena as she grasps my chin.

Not only that, but her free hand found its way to my butt as well, and she squeezed it without a second thought. "Then it's lucky you hadn't found me on the first search." Palutena says, not letting up with that oh-so sexy & sultry tone she has going on currently. "Your Valentines surprise would've been spoiled rotten~." She adds. "You dare not ruin surprises anyway, right~?" She then asks me. "R-Right..." I say, still flustered, but enjoying myself.

She being my wife, it's impossible to say no to how she is acting towards me at this time, and I love it when this side of her emerges. It developed during our dating years, and it has not lost its luster at all. The best part: In no way does it taint that heart of pure gold, or that shiny silver soul I've come to love undyingly. She also doesn't have an issue with me having a harem, but when it comes to her? No, Palutena is a one-man woman. And I was her man.

I always return to her with undying faith, and I let no one else have her. Such is in terms of a pact forged in blood. As the chocolate swallows our hips & butts, Palutena dips her hand that was on my butt & then draws a heart on my chest, before doing the same thing to herself. She'd like to call this how we are linked in the sinking chocolate. But it really doesn't do anything. We're already as close as can be anyway, so she's just being sweet.

In any case, Palutena pecks my cheek with a smooch. And periodically adds more as we sink deeper into the depths of the chocolate. It's already halfway to our chests at this point. "Would you like to listen to my heart, love?" Asked Palutena. "I would indeed..." I answered. And without warning, Palutena pulls my head down to her breasts, and then hugs it right into her cleavage, giving me a very nice big oppai hug. There was however, at least one downside.

That being I was going to go under before she would, but Palutena just didn't seem to care about that at all. She was just happy that I was sinking with her. Regardless, as the chocolate reached Palutena's breasts, I was chin deep at that moment due to how I was positioned in order to properly receive Palutena's oppai hug. And not even for a moment did Palutena released me from her grip. It felt like I was glued to her, and in a way, I was.

"Can you hear it~?" Palutena asks me. I nodded. "It's got a perfect beat..." I simply said. "I thought so~." She giggled. Even so, she kept my head where it was, even as it slipped under the chocolate alongside her breasts, leaving Palutena above the surface of it by herself. "See you soon, my love..." Palutena says blissfully as she works her shoulders at this point, coaxing the chocolate to swallow her more & more. And her method worked out nicely.

She sank past her shoulders, stopping at her neck for a while before that too goes, making her rest at her chin. "I've always enjoyed eating chocolate..." Palutena sighs. "Never would've thought... it'd be the reverse..." Even so, Palutena then sank to her nose, closing her eyes soon after as the chocolate takes the remainder of her head. Her bunny ears were the last thing to disappear. Silence then fell over the room, but it did not stay that way for long.

After a while, Palutena & I resurface, the former now truly being a chocolate playboy bunny as she was heavily coated with the stuff. Upon swimming back to the edge, Palutena got out of the pool by climbing out using the edge itself. Then, she posed quite seductively, as if enticing me to come closer to her. I needed no further invitation. I got to the edge & climbed out, then I proceeded to snuggle into her, with one hand grasping her butt.

But, she didn't seem to mind. "Naughty boy~." She tells me with a giggle. "Hey, you grabbed mine earlier." I say. "True, so... Fair's fair." She replies, giggling again. Even so, she & I just snuggled each other ceaselessly while still coated in thick chocolate. While we would indeed have to clean up soon, it was hard to not say this was probably the sexiest Valentines Day present Palutena has ever given to me. She is many things to me, and that will never change.

She is my love. She is my life. She is the wind at my back, and the light in my heart. And when the time proves to be right: She is my beautiful chocolate playboy bunny, and all that I dare not wish for anything to change concerning all that.

Palutena & Myself: Me
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Return to “Stories”