Rosamond in the Submergence Room (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Black Clay Lord

Rosamond in the Submergence Room (M)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue May 02, 2023 9:01 pm

This is a reupload of an old project I previously did. It involves the concept of the submergence room.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rosamond. A well liked Troubadour, big sister, and bona fide lover of sinking herself in quicksand & whatever else she may come across. There was certainly no keeping her away from sinking into the earth itself. Every time she hears the earth bubble, she makes a bee-line for whatever it is, sometimes stripping herself, and throws herself into the substance in question. But at one point, she came across something some have not heard of: The Submergence room.

She heard about how it was like a spa that fills up with a substance of the visitor's choice to the point the visitor is submerged; hence the name. She even saw pics of this room & felt intrigued by the concept. And yet, one day, Rosamond had had enough of just hearing the stories & seeing pictures. She just had to try it for herself. But as to where the location of the room is not fully known. Getting there is usually done by means of word by mouth.

So Rosamond went about obtaining the information she needs to locate where the submergence room would be, listening carefully to details & instructions on how to get to the room in question. It didn't exactly take Rosamond long to get all she needed to find out where the submergence room rests. After heading home, leaving a note of where she was going, and packing her best bikini for the occasion, Rosamond made for her intended destination.

As she rode by her trustful steed Kakalina, Rosamond was traveling to her intended destination faster than she normally would on foot. Even so, Rosamond used her gathered information to help in her search for the exact location that this amazing spa was hidden in. It was not long before Rosamond saw signs that she was getting close. Her path looked less natural, and slightly more mechanized. Yet the nature was in perfect harmony with it anyway.

"We must be getting close, Kakalina!" Rosamond said excitedly. Kakalina just snorted in response. Being a horse, she didn't have a whole lot to say. But this didn't matter to Rosamond. She knew Kakalina doesn't disagree with her anyway. Even so, Rosamond continued onward until there was barely any vegetation around an unusual entry. Rosamond looked at the entryway. "Is this it...?" Rosamond pondered.

Her answer came in the form of someone leaving satisfied, and coated all over. This was a visual key that Rosamond had found where the submergence room is. "Oh, yes, this really is it...!" Rosamond says, barely containing her excitement. Dismounting her trusty horse & leaving her in a spot where she will be safe, Rosamond traveled through the corridor leading to her end destination. At some point, she was greeted by an unknown voice.

"Hello there!" They said. "Are you a new visitor?" Rosamond was then asked. "Yes," Rosamond answered. "My name is Rosamond. 18 years old. I am a human/mermaid hybrid, and a Troubadour." She went onto say. "Pleased to meet you!" The voice responds. "Do you need an explanation for how this works?" They then ask. "No, I have seen & heard how the facility operates." Rosamond answers. "That makes it easier then." The voice says.

Rosamond approaches the door in front of her. But first, she strips down into a bikini she wore under her usual clothes. "By the way, who's operating this place at the moment?" Rosamond asks. "Oh, sorry! This here's Anna. I'll be your gooey provider this visit." Said Anna. Rosamond nodded to this & opens the door to step inside the chamber awaiting her. Once inside, the door locks behind Rosamond. It became clear that she was excited.

At this point, Anna asks the big question. "What're you in the mood for?" She proceeds to ask. Rosamond however, heard of people submerging quicksand, clay, slime, tar, and similar stuff. Rosamond however, opting for something else. "I want to be submerged in wax." She proceeds to say. "Feeling daring, are we?" Giggled Anna. "However, please know that the wax will be of a mild but warm temperature so you don't get burned." She then adds.

"That is fine by me." Rosamond replies. With that, the requested goop started to come up from the floor, and Rosamond started to get giddy as the wax started to rise. The wax was warm, sure, but it was a moderate heat as Anna had said it would be. This way, Rosamond would not get burned by it at all. In this way, Rosamond's body was able to handle the soft, clay-like wax as it is. There was still the possibility that it'll harden on her afterward though.

Rosamond did not care though. She just watched as the wax oozed up more & more. She could no longer see the floor at this point now. There was nothing but white wax below her, and it was not long before it slipped past her ankles, consuming her calves now. From there, Rosamond simply surrendered to the goop almost immediately. "Yes, I am all yours..." She says, moaning as the goop climbed up her more as more of her flesh was enveloped.

The wax soon reached her knees, and still it continued to rise up. "It's so warm..." Rosamond cooed as the wax kept rising around her. She looked around the area as she was enjoying her relaxing bath in the wax. The wax proved to be so sticky & thick, Rosamond could not lift her legs out of it no matter how hard she may try. Then again, she was not putting any effort into it any way. She wanted this. She wanted to be submerged, and that's what she'll get.

The wax rose across her thighs now. Slowly but surely, the wax inched closer to Rosamond's waist, and she was holding nothing back in preparation for when it touches her there. She wiggles her hips lightly at first, but as the wax got higher, the intensity of her wiggling increased more & more. Until finally, the wax consumed her thighs, and was now actively at her butt. "Ooh, mmm, what an amazing feeling...!" Rosamond moaned out.

Rosamond rubbed her butt on the surface of the gooey wax as it paused for a moment in its way up. A moment later, the wax warmed enough to start bubbling as well. This prompted Rosamond to go as far as to thrust her hands into the sticky wax, making sure they are properly claimed by the goop as it continued its ascension around her person. And once her hands are glued in the wax, she wiggled her butt some more as the wax finally swallows it whole.

And her hips followed shortly after. Rosamond's entire lower body was now submerged in the wax, leaving just her upper body above the surface. And even then, that will be consumed in time. Rosamond got giddy as the wax rose around her belly, watching as her bellybutton was the first to go. "Mmm, it keeps getting better..." She moans out. "I probably should've taken my bra off first." She then quips. "Oh well..." Rosamond then sighed, submitting to the wax more.

But Rosamond soon found that her arms are not properly stuck in the wax yet. With this in mind, Rosamond manages to raise her arms behind her back, and unties her top, letting it come down to free her breasts. But Rosamond kept the string of her top in hand, simply to toss it aside. Even then, the top floats on the wax's surface. "Much better..." Said Rosamond. The wax at this point was now halfway to her big breasts. Rosamond could hardly wait.

Rosamond then thrusts her arms back into the rising wax; this time for good. She watched as the wax inched closer to her J-Cup breasts. Heavily panting at the sight, Rosamond's pleasured side was in full swing at this point. "Yes, yes..." Says Rosamond. "My big puppies are yours...!" Rosamond went onto say. Finally, the wax makes contact with her breasts, sending Rosamond into pure bliss as she threw her head back with a pleasured groan.

The warm wax cupped Rosamond's breasts wonderfully, sending waves of pleasure through her; more so than when her butt was consumed by the wax. Rosamond panted heavily as she became lost in the pleasure she was feeling as the wax inched up her breasts steadily. Her breasts however, proved to be hard to swallow as they packed a nice amount of fat inside of them. Rosamond however, did not fight her bosom to force it under the wax.

Instead, she allowed her breasts to be lifted for a small while until finally, the could float on the wax's surface no longer & started to slip under. Rosamond's body was wracked at this point. Lost in the feeling of how good the gooey wax felt, her surrender to it, which was even stronger than when it started, soon became complete & she absolutely loved it. "Oh yes...!" Rosamond moaned out, her head tilted back once again as the wax rose over her breasts still.

Before long however, Rosamond's J-Cup breasts were swallowed, and the wax inched up to her shoulders. At this stage, the wax should be lethal. But, it was kept at a reasonable temperature so it remained nice & relaxing. Rosamond only watched as the wax crept past her shoulders, and enveloped her neck, leaving only her head visible now. "Not much longer now..." Said Rosamond, clearly eager to be swallowed whole by the wax.

The wax rolled over Rosamond's mouth, momentarily stopping at her nose. Yet she just blew bubbles in the goop. As she does, she closed her eyes as the wax makes its final rise over the Troubadour, until at last, she is submerged in the warm & sticky wax. Only then did the wax finally stop rising, leaving Rosamond underneath its surface. And yet, Rosamond showed no fear of being beneath the wax. She embraced it entirely, and loved each passing minute.

But the good time eventually came to an end as the wax drained from the room, leaving it as it was before Rosamond stepped inside, but leaving her coated with wax as well. She does however, manage to clean herself off before it can cool to harden on her. Although then again, she would've broken out of the wax had it done so anyway. "Rosamond? Can you hear me?" Anna asks Rosamond as the latter picks her top up & puts it back on. "Yes, Anna." She says.

"Oh, good. How was it?" Anna then asked. "Even better than I expected...!" Rosamond said, almost squealing. "Glad you enjoyed it! Come again, won't you?" Anna says. "Oh believe me, I will." Said Rosamond as she exits the room, puts her clothes back on, and heads back outside to her horse to ride off with a newfound memory of the experience she had come to love. It is certain that she will be back again in the near future. But questions abound.

Will she bring one of her sisters? Will a friend tag along? And what might she try out next time? All of that is a story for another time.

Anna: Nintendo, Intelligent Systems

Rosamond: Me
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Return to “Stories”