New story: Favorite Boots

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
[goolems

New story: Favorite Boots

Postby [goolems » Sat May 27, 2023 1:23 am

Hey y'all,

I put this up on Deviant Art a couple of weeks ago. If you haven't seen it by now, check it out. Enjoy!
https://www.deviantart.com/goolems/art/ ... -963266890

goolems

Theo

Re: New story: Favorite Boots

Postby Theo » Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:10 am

If you ask me, you totally “crushed” this story, but I expected nothing less from one of my favorite writers :D

It was right up my alley: careless mistakes, stuck and sinking in boots, her slow descent (no pun intended) into panic etc. I mean, I once had a character sinking in lead-soled boots — but gluing them on? That's a whole other level I don’t think I ever would’ve came up with. But I certainly enjoyed the results :P

If I had two little critiques (sorry :? ): maybe a little bit about the struggle to rescue her would've been fun to read. And her ensemble would've been perfect for me if it was all leather (boots, skirt and jacket). But hey, I can always imagine it that way :P

Thanks for sharing!
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Return to “Stories”