A Muddy Day (Furry/Male)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
HoopDoop

A Muddy Day (Furry/Male)

Postby HoopDoop » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:55 pm

Okay, so this will be my first story posted here. i'm not an amazing storyteller, but i'm hoping that you will still enjoy it. oh and to Bazz, i don't really know you XD but i needed another person for my story idea, hope you don't mind ;)

A Muddy Day

The water park was crowded; as it would be for a blazing hot Saturday, Matt looked over at the thermometer on the wall while in line: 104 degrees Fahrenheit. Fortunately the water from the slide was dripping down on the three of them, himself, Kritter and Bazz; but the heat was still almost unbearable. “Hey why don’t you go get us something to drink Matt…” Kritter suggested. Not wanting to stand around any longer, Matt happy obliged, clawing his way back to find a concession stand.

He returned 15 minutes later, and found that they had moved quite a ways up. He started to move through the line when the person at the back stopped him. “No line cutting…” he said as he blocked the way. “Hey but my friends are right up there” he pointed. “Sorry buddy, you’ll just have to wait like the rest of us” There was no moving him either; Matt didn’t want to go toe to toe with a 300 pound wolf. So instead he found a solution. The park had created a miniature forest area around the jungle themed slide with thick trees all around it so he couldn’t be seen, and he could safely hop the fence without being in danger.

He began walking across, and pushed aside some trees. It was so thick he couldn’t even see them on the other side. Suddenly he found it difficult to move his feet. He looked down to see his paws submerged in some thick mud. The water that had dripped down from the slide had probably created it. He pressed on, but wasn’t making much progress and after sinking to his calves, found it nearly impossible to move. “Maybee this isn’t mud…” he thought to himself, and then he recalled Kritter saying that with all the water around there was bound to be quicksand somewhere. He facepalmed “I didn’t expect it to be right here in the park!!” he said to no one in particular, considering it was so loud around him that even someone standing 7 feet away couldn’t hear. He wasn’t sinking quickly luckily, but he was now up to his groin, and the mud wasn’t loosening its grip.

He sighed, and didn’t give up, trying in vain to grab at his submerged legs, the effort only further driving him down to his waist. He twisted his hips attempting to loosen it for even a second to pull out, but he then sank to just above his ribs. The quicksand was getting less packed now, but he was too deep for it to make a difference, and it was only swallowing him faster. Now submerged up to his chest, he furiously began to struggle and shout, knowing it was no use, but trying anyways.

Meanwhile Kritter and Bazz were still in line, and wondering where the heck Matt was. “We sent him out for drinks 20 minutes ago…” Bazz said “Go look for him, I’ll save our spot.” Kritter didn’t want to go all the way back through the line, so he hopped the line’s fence and began traversing through the miniature forest.

Matt had by now sunken past his shoulders, and while attempting to push down had submerged one of his arms. The muddy quicksand crested his chin, and just then Kritter broke through the clearing to where he was. “KRITTER!!!” Matt shouted, and if he hadn’t Kritter wouldn’t have seen him. He stopped in his tracks right before he stepped into the mud, and laughed as he saw Matt “Having fun down there?” he snickered, very tempted to join him. Matt huffed “Just get me out of here…” Kritter looked around and snapped off a branch, handing one end to Matt. He tugged and pulled, freeing Matt back up to his chest. The branch wasn’t very strong however and it snapped, putting Kritter off balance and stumbling right into the quicksand. Matt sighed, sinking back to his neck and calling out Bazz’s name. Kritter didn’t seem too worried, and seemed to be enjoying their muddy prison as he sank down to his groin, twisting around and smiling.

Bazz was nearly at the front of the line now, and still no sign of his friends. Since it was required to have at least 3 people on the slide, he turned back and started walking to the end of the line. “They’re gonna get it when I find them…” he muttered to himself. He hopped the fence to avoid walking the line, but a faint voice calling his name attracted his attention. It was coming from deep within the plants that decorated the slide. The black collie daringly charged through the trees and found Matt and Kritter in quicksand, Matt’s face slowly disappearing and Kritter up to his chest laughing. Bazz laughed “Man how did you guys get into this…? I mean I could see Kritter doing this but you…?” “Just get us out…” Matt interrupted, as his mouth slid down into the gritty morass. Wasting no time, Bazz grabbed a more secure log and rolled it over to the mud. Matt’s face had gone under and only his hand remained above the surface. Bazz took hold of it and placed it on the log, allowing Matt to pull himself out. He then turned his attention to Kritter who had gotten himself mired to his neck quickly. “Should I just leave you here…?” Bazz kidded. Kritter huffed at him and was able to pull himself to the log.

After a good 15 minutes of struggling they pulled themselves to shore. “you guys owe me for waiting in line for nothing…” Bazz grumbled “Oh buck up, lets go into the wave pool and wash off this mud” Kritter suggested, and the three of them walked off to enjoy the rest of the day.
I'm the newcomer, the rookie, whatever you wanna call me...

Still have yet to find me a good sinking spot, so I'm still a virgin to sinking

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: A Muddy Day (Furry/Male)

Postby PM2K » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:51 pm

I like! :D Thanks for contributing!

Kfox113

Postby Kfox113 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:40 am

Hehehe a nice lil mucky story mmhmm ^_^ Thanks for the inclusion ;D

Badger

Postby Badger » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:21 am

Lovely! Always nice to see more furry stuff here :3

Too bad they got out, though! ;>

Mwam

Postby Mwam » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:40 pm

HoopDoop wrote:Okay, so this will be my first story posted here. i'm not an amazing storyteller, but i'm hoping that you will still enjoy it. oh and to Bazz, i don't really know you XD but i needed another person for my story idea, hope you don't mind ;)

Cool story, i enjoyed! :) Reminds me one of my SL sinking with a furry friend.:D

Return to “Stories”