Jade's Sandy Creek

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Mr7twenty1

Jade's Sandy Creek

Postby Mr7twenty1 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:23 am

Jade walked through the forest near her home, listening to the birds and the wind whistling through the trees. She was looking for the creek she had always waded in as a child. Any minute she expected to hear the sound of water.

“I’m sure it’s here somewhere, it has to be–” Jade stopped abruptly as she saw what lay in front of her.

It was the creek from her childhood without a doubt, but it had dried out due to the recent lack of rain. There were still small puddles of water though, located sporadically across the small expanse of golden sand.

“Finally, after so long~” Rather than disappointed at the dried creek, she was rather excited. She wasn’t here to wade…

She was here to sink.

Many years ago, when she was just five years old, wading in that creek. Her boots had become stuck in some sand in the creek-bed (which then had water flowing), but she was able to escape rather easily, having not sunk past the soles of her boots. But the experience never left her, and once she discovered what quicksand was, years later, she wanted to try sinking again, and see what it actually feels like. After all, what better place to sink for the first proper time than the place she discovered quicksand all those years ago?

Setting it on the ground, she opened her backpack, grabbed the rope she had put inside, and tied it around a nearby tree. “I’m not getting stuck here! I know how sinking plays out if you don’t have a rope!” Even though Jade knew how to escape quicksand without one, she wasn’t taking any chances.

Finally, brimming with anticipation, she slipped off her sneakers and climbed down the short drop of the embankment onto the creek-bed. She was on solid ground for now, the quicksand was out in the middle of the bed. Gingerly, she made her way out onto the quicksand’s surface.

Jade’s curiosity began to grow, she’d never thought quicksand could be like this, it seemed to be able to hold her weight, until finally, she broke through the surface of the quicksand, steadily sinking down. She started twirling her hair through her fingers, watching the quicksand swallow her ankles and calves. She then started to pump her legs, causing her to sink a bit faster. She had now sunk a little ways past her knees.

Jade felt the cool mud caressing her lower thighs, causing her to blush slightly. “Woah~ this… feels nice.” She thought. The sand crept up her thighs, inching closer to her crotch. She was now letting out soft moans, enjoying the pleasure brought by the sand’s touch, constantly massaging her shapely legs, closer and closer to her crotch.

oooooooo~ this feels so goooood! I... kinda wanna sink dee-ahhhhn!~” Jade’s sentence was cut short by her sharp moan. The quicksand had touched her crotch. It was a pleasure like she’d never experienced. Any doubt she had about sinking any further was simply cast away. She wanted, no, needed to sink deeper. She started wiggling her hips full of arousal, quickening her descent.

ahhn~ this feels amazing! I should’ve done this sooner!!~aaahhhhnnnnn!~”

Her breath became erratic, and moans constantly left her lips and into the world, Jade was lost in pleasure. The sand crawled up her body like a jealous lover, caressing and massaging everywhere it could get to, her shorts providing little protection to the sand. She had now sunk past her navel.

Mmmmmmm~ahhhhhnnn!!~” Jade’s moans reflected how she felt like a silver mirror. “This feels so good!~ I~I’m gonna cum!” She thrust her hips vigorously under the sand, milking every last ounce of pleasure she had.

Aaahhhhhhnnn!!~ I-I’m c-cumming!!!~ IIAAAAAHH!!!~” Jade released the strongest climax she’d ever had, her head rearing back in pleasure as she screamed in ecstasy.

After about 10 minutes of just catching her breath, she was now sunk to her breasts. She was still being massaged by the sandy cocoon enveloping her body, giving her a pleasantly light tickle as she rested.

“Okay, now it’s time to get out.” Now that she could think clearly, Jade was getting a bit concerned at the lack of a solid bottom. She wasn’t sinking, but she wasn’t going to risk it. Very slowly and carefully, she lifted the arm to which she’d tied her rope to out of the quicksand, and then her other arm in the same fashion.

Using her rope as leverage, Jade slowly hauled herself out of the sand, making sure to not try to pull herself out of the quicksand straight up, and crawled back to solid ground. She then climbed back up the small embankment to her backpack, undid her rope, changed into a spare set of clothing she brought with her, and set back for home.

That night, Jade lay in her bed, playing the day back in her mind. While she still didn’t know why she had such immense pleasure from that quicksand, she did know this;

She was definitely doing it again.

I really do hope you enjoyed this story of mine! I certainly enjoyed writing it!

If you'd like to read it on DeviantArt (for some reason), click here;
https://www.deviantart.com/mr7twenty1/a ... -931442734

7-21

Return to “Stories”