An Unhelping Hand

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Theo

An Unhelping Hand

Postby Theo » Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:29 am

An overly-helpful nitwit causes a little too much trouble for her friends, and herself, dragging down their spring break vacation.

It’s been a minute since I posted a full-length story on here. I actually started writing this one back in March (hence the theme), but as usual for me lately, life’s been getting in the way of my writing. However, I hope to be a little more active soon, as the year is beginning to wind down for me.

Anyways, hope you enjoy, thank you for reading, and please let me know what you think!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Stephymink

Re: An Unhelping Hand

Postby Stephymink » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:35 am

Julia is adorable. I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for posting!

Theo

Postby Theo » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:29 pm

Stephymink wrote:Julia is adorable. I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for posting!

Thank you Stephymink, glad to hear you enjoyed it! :D
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Mworm650

Postby Mworm650 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:59 pm

Love the story. It just shows the not so smart ones with the kindest and biggest hearts are nuts enough to help another at their own risk

Theo

Postby Theo » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:58 pm

Mworm650 wrote:Love the story. It just shows the not so smart ones with the kindest and biggest hearts are nuts enough to help another at their own risk

Thank you Mworm650! :D What Julie lacks in the mind, she makes up for in the heart. Still, she did kinda start the whole mess for everyone :lol:

Return to “Stories”