Pretty in Pink (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Black Clay Lord

Pretty in Pink (M)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:26 am

Hey! This here is my project for Quicksand Day 2023! I know it's 2 hours early, but hey! Better early than late, am I right?

Well, anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Athena has proven to be a great shinobi in the family. A talented kunoichi at heart, she took her studies to Hanzo National and graduated without failing even one test passed onto her. She did start training at her home with us, her family, down here in Olympus. Hanzo she felt was a necessary final stepping stone to make it absolute. I did not blame her. The finest shinobi do tend to come from Hanzo National after all, in my opinion. Gessen comes close in my opinion.

But there was one side of Athena that she never hides one bit: She's an absolute mudlark at heart. Anytime an area with quicksand, deep mud, or something similar is visited, her instinct will shift from performing duty to wanting to throw herself into a sinking pit right away. It's not really a problem I get concerned with as I'm guilty of doing it myself, but it can be a problem if a mission is active and enemies are in the area, and for good reason.

Even so, Athena never says no to a sink in quicksand & such, and will often try to look as pretty as possible while partaking in one of her sinking escapades. On this particular sunny day, she opted to be pretty in pink, donning nothing but pink booty shorts, and a big pink sports bra to contain her big J-Cup bosom nicely. Athena at that point, now ponders on where she will depart for a playdate with something that will surely make her messy & swallow her up.

"Hmm, where shall I go...?" She asks herself, looking at a map of Olympus. She dared not choose the Dinosaur Valley. That place is too dangerous to sink alone since there are pits so thick that only a dinosaur could churn them. Plus, there's no telling if the meat-eating dinosaurs would leave her to sink in peace for long. Yet Athena had a good idea of where to sink: She decided to go have fun around an abandoned quarry in the Quicksand Wastelands.

So Athena leaves a note of where she is off to while being as scantily clad as she is while leaving the house to have her messy fun. The place Athena had picked for her messy fun, the Quicksand Wastelands, is so aptly named because it is simply that: A barren landscape that is naught but quicksand as far as the eye can see. 98% of the landscape there is nothing but quicksand of various depths. Some patches are waist deep, others are only chest deep.

But there are patches that will swallow anyone who steps into them whole. Sometimes it is very slow, and other times, it can happen quickly without warning. There is also a quarry site around the southeastern area of the wastelands where clay intermingles with the quicksand of the outer areas creating pits so thick & gripping, only the strongest of quicksanders are able to escape its grasp. It is also advisable to never travel to the wastelands alone for that reason.

And yet Athena was strong enough to be able to make an exception for such a risky trip to the wastelands. The path she takes was short enough to cut her arrival time in half, so that she would be able to have more messy fun in the quicksand of the Quicksand Wastelands. There were weather reports slating for rain later, so her timing was ideal. Thus Athena would be able to make good on her plans for today, and maybe something more while she is here.

Nonetheless, Athena reaches the quarry in the wastelands, locating a spot that alternates between shallow and deep. Athena then makes sure that another soul was around within ear shot whether it be another traveler, or animals. She was in luck. She had the area all to herself for the time being. Without a moment's hesitation, Athena starts to traverse into the intended patch of quicksand with nothing but the sports bra & shorts she had on her person.

Athena can tell just by looking that the quicksand was ripe for sinking today. Everything about it was just right. But first, Athena had the idea of putting on a wallowing before she starts to actually sink into the quicksand itself. Braving the quicksand in front of her, Athena didn't take long to get stuck in it within seconds. Already at her knees, Athena blushed deeply as she reacquaints with her old friend. In a matter of speaking that is. Its condition was perfect.

"Hello, old friend..." Said Athena to the quicksand, attempting to move forward some. But it was anything but easy. The quicksand had a strong grip on Athena's legs after all. Nonetheless, Athena kept at her motions with her legs, until the quicksand gave way at long last. Slogging forward some, Athena experimented with how deep it is in certain spots, but used the lighting of the quicksand most of all. She soon stood in another knee deep spot.

However, it was a lot creamier than the first one. Here, Athena quickly sat down, and started the first phase of wallowing: Rubbing the quicksand on her skin. Even so, rubbing in the usual way; namely with her hands, was not the only way Athena had in mind to get nice & coated before sinking herself in one of the deeper parts of the quicksand. For that, she will have to move from one spot to another in order to achieve her pre-sink goal.

So Athena once again stands up to move to a different spot, and sure enough, she finds yet another negotiable spot. Here, the quarry's clay is in a good spot to mix with the quicksand, creating a combination so gooey, it's like a drug so to speak. "Ah, this is perfect for wallowing..." Athena says as she lays down on her stomach. Her breasts go into the mixture almost instantly, wracking Athena's body with a great amount of pleasure.

An indication that she is already off to a good start, despite the fact her pink sports bra is barely even pink now already. Nonetheless, Athena came to get messy, and so she shall. As she relaxes in the quicksand, Athena took the time to slather her legs with the ooze that holds her right now, starting with her thighs, going down to her calves & feet. "Such lovely texture..." Athena coos as she keeps rubbing the quicksand on her legs pleasurably.

Within moments, Athena's legs are slathered completely with clay & quicksand, providing her legs a good natural sunscreen. Not that her legs needed it since they'll be swallowed anyway... In any case, Athena soon moved from rubbing the ooze on herself to rolling in it now. Laying on her back, Athena wriggles to get herself in a good comfy position before she starts to actually move about in the quicksand to make it squelch greatly.

Even so, Athena doesn't take long to get nice & comfortable before moving her body about on its sides with gentle wiggles. This way, she can stay above without sinking quickly. "Mmm... Warm me with your creamy gooiness..." Says Athena as the quicksand suddenly gulps her head down without any sort of warning. A slip of air entices Athena to rise back up; her head & face totally caked with the quicksand/clay mixture she was inside of at the moment.

Athena wiped her eyes clean so she could continue to see. Even so, this does not stop her wallowing from resuming. Athena rubbed the goop on her body some more in an attempt to even it out, but while it didn't work out as she had hoped, it still had the desired effect she intended. Her bra & shorts are no longer as pink as she had started out in, but Athena hardly cared. All she cared mostly about was getting really messy at this time.

She once more laid on her stomach, breasts dipped once again into the quicksand to give them another layer of goop as she rolled in the ooze again. Athena was so coated right now, there was little to no chance of her obtaining a sun burn from the shining sun at this time. That, and she was wallowing in a rather shady spot right now, so there was that at least. Nonetheless, Athena rolled around for a while longer before ceasing the process.

As a finisher to her wallow, Athena dunked her head into the quicksand entirely, making her butt jut up in the air some. After a few seconds, she pulled her head back up, leaving it heavily slathered in clay & quicksand. "Oh, that was great..." Athena gasps. "Now, for the actual sink..." She then says, finding a dark spot in where the quicksand blends with the clay. To get there, she was basically forced to crawl across the surface to reach her destination.

Changing into mermaid form might seem like a plausible notion for the 1/2 mermaid shinobi, but her tail would be useless above the surface. Nonetheless, Athena makes it to her intended spot, and verifies that the spot is the darkest in the quarry, meaning it will swallow her whole. Athena seats herself on the edge of the dark patch of quicksand for a moment before standing up on it, and quickly sinks to her thick thighs within seconds almost immediately.

"Whoo!" Athena cries out as this happens. She churned the quicksand some to loosen its hold on her a little bit, but the quicksand nonetheless had a firm grip on Athena as it pulls her down. And given that the clay is still in the mix, the grip was even stronger than usual. Nevertheless, Athena sank down steadily into the quicksand, enjoying each minute of her body being swallowed by the earth. "Oh yeah... Take me down..." Athena says suggestively.

Halfway past her thighs, Athena took note of how messy she was thanks to her wallowing. No longer was she pretty in pink. Instead, she was as yellow & gray as the quicksand & clay, respectively. Yet Athena just loved it. She sinks to the lining of her booty shorts, her thighs being fully swallowed now. "It's already at my butt?" Athena asks herself, then looking behind her. Sure enough, her plump butt rests on the quicksand's surface now.

"Hungry, aren't you...~?" She then asks the quicksand in her most suggestive tone yet. "Sure, take my butt...~" She then adds, almost flirting with the quicksand. Nonetheless, the quicksand swallows Athena's butt; effectively consuming her sexy booty shorts whole while leaving her at her hips for a moment. Spellbound, Athena can't think of anything but letting the quicksand pull her body down more & more. It isn't long before Athena is halfway sunk.

"Oh, it's pushing against me...!" Athena gasps. "Ooh, yeah...~" She then moans, letting her feelings of the quicksand slowly take over more & more as she sinks deeper while it pushes on her body consistently. And in more places than one. Slowly but surely, Athena continues to sink, watching as her bellybutton vanishes, with the rest of her belly going afterward. Halfway to her breasts now, Athena was in a state of sheer pleasure. Her mind practically wracked.

As Athena could only watch as the quicksand swallowed her still, she pulled down on her bra, freeing her breasts & exposing her erect nipples to the wasteland air. They had not been touched by the quicksand yet, but that would change soon enough. Athena's body quivered. Her mind was wracked with only thoughts of disappearing into the quicksand, she was basically panting, and was close to salivating from it as well.

"Oh it's so good...~!" She moans out. The quicksand finally makes contact with her breasts. Athena's pleasured state increased greatly as she threw her head back & groaned in pure bliss. Lost in her sea of pleasure, Athena's mind was almost in shambles. The combination of quicksand & clay that she was in being almost like anything she had felt in her lifetime. The fact her naked breasts were sinking only served to cloud Athena's mind more so, too.

"Oh, do take my boobs...~" Athena says with a tone that's so suggestive, it makes the quicksand & clay bubble consistently. Although the quicksand sinks Athena's breasts, it's evident that it wasn't acting on her commands. Athena was no shaman, but that doesn't stop her from flirting with the quicksand. "You lucky quicksand you...~" Says Athena. "Sinking someone as sexy as me... Oh, yes...~" She then said, clearly lost in her pleasured fantasy world.

Floating at her breasts for a while, they were finally swallowed whole, dragging Athena to her shoulders as she inexplicably submits to her fate being sealed at the moment. Athena manages to shake her head, getting some goop off her eyes so she could better see how deep she was. Seeing her breasts were under, and feeling her shoulders disappearing, she can't help but feel joyous in the fact that she was nearly under. Even as the quicksand reaches her neck.

"I'm going to be one with the quicksand...!" Athena says, panting. "I feel so happy...!" She says soon after as she hits her chin. "So... Happy!" Athena exclaimed shortly after. The quicksand rolls over her mouth, pulling her to her nose. No longer able to voice her feelings, Athena could only blow bubbles in the quicksand for a moment before it pulls her down more, dragging her from her nose & past her eyes & forehead, leaving only some hair above ground.

But even that doesn't remain for long as the quicksand finishes Athena's hair off, sucking it below. Athena sank deep once she was under. Her mind was still so clouded, she was barely able to think properly at first. But then, once she sank down to at least 8meters deep, she snapped to, assumed mermaid form, and swam back up. She may be able to hold her breath for much longer than pure-blood humans, but there was no way she was going to drown here.

Breaking free of the surface, Athena took a very deep breath, welcoming the air back into her lungs. She then slogged to the nearest piece of solid earth she could find, then lays there to regain her strength, and recompose her mind. "Oh my freakin' gods that was awesome..." She says whilst panting. Even so, it doesn't take long for her to recover, and follow a safe route to some water nearby once she was back in her human form in order to move along.

She finds water in the form of a river that runs down into the Azure Bay just southeast of where she stood. Athena however only used the river to wash herself off from her quicksand fun, and her clothes. Athena had a very pleasant time, sure. But it was extremely easy to underestimate how pleasure inducing the quicksand of the Quicksand Wastelands is. Especially if it is mixed with the clay in the wasteland's lone quarry. Then it's overpowering.

Nonetheless, this will not stop Athena from going back for more again, and again, and again. Whether she's pretty in pink while doing so or not. Nonetheless, it's worth the risk of having a great quicksand experience. Would you be willing to risk it to partake in such a sink?

Athena: Me
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Return to “Stories”