The Boss, the Job, and the Souvenir (F, Grim, Observational Perspective)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
MisterrMG

The Boss, the Job, and the Souvenir (F, Grim, Observational Perspective)

Postby MisterrMG » Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:48 pm

Hey there! I just joined and figured I should put out a little story I whipped up not too long ago. It's not very long and is sure to have a lot of errors, but that's okay with me since it's the first quicksand story I've actually written out. Thanks and enjoy.

-------------

My boss, Dr. Penev, happened to be a very rich and powerful man – with tons of money, land, and more than a few… somewhat bizarre interests.

Those interests are what had me crouched in the undergrowth of one of his plots of woodland, camera in hand, waiting for a certain someone to make an appearance.
For about the fifth time today, I took a look at the file of information I was given. Gabriella Paytonson, 22 years old, 5’4, brown curly long hair. Underneath all of that was a long summary of her. Where she lived, where she worked, her family… the amount of information my employer could dig up shocked me at first, but the longer I worked for him, nothing came as a surprise anymore. He simply had access to everything and everyone– and he has an especially keen eye for those who “wouldn't be missed”.

I sighed quietly and rolled my shoulders. I'd been waiting here for about an hour now, so logically it wouldn't be too much longer before she came through here. I kept my camera trained perfectly still on the large expanse of mud several feet in front of me. It was only a matter of time before she joined the picture.

“Oh god… oh god, oh god–!” called a voice from nearby. Just as I suspected. Not long after I could hear a symphony of pronounced footsteps and heavy breathing. I didn't have to lay eyes on her to know that she had been running. So it was one of those scenes then. One of Penev’s chosen goons had nabbed some lady – miss Paytonson – from a bar or some other such place and dumped her here. Eventually she woke up and started to flee. After all, the scary man was still nearby. She could hear him close! I chuckled to myself. I’ve seen it all before.

In a matter of seconds, her shapely figure came into view. Her hands were tied behind her back and she wore no shoes. As she sprinted, her large – absolutely humongous! How did the boss find these girls?! – breasts, contained only by a thin white bra, bounced around. The only other clothing on her body was a short red skirt and her underwear, which I could pick up on the camera from here. None of it seemed particularly out of the ordinary as far as the doctor’s tastes were concerned.
But what was interesting was what happened next. She was so absorbed with looking out for her pursuer – she kept whipping her head left and right, no doubt looking for a trace of human activity – she didn't realize what was right in front of her. What she was about to step right into.

With the speed she was going, she absolutely barreled into the mud. Practically leaping right past safe ground and in to where the ground melted beneath her feet and sucked her legs right in. Before she could notice what happened, she was in past her knees in the thick muck.
“Oh shit!” she cried, beginning to thrash about. “What is this?!”

The initial moment when a person falls into the quicksand was one of the most important. And this one happened to look perfect on camera. I felt a small trill of satisfaction. The boss would definitely be pleased. I could practically see that gratified grin on his face now. Ah– but more importantly…

“Oh, this is gross… this is disgusting!” she yelled. She was trying to pull her legs out, to no avail. Neither pulling nor squirming was doing her much good.
She grunted, repeatedly twisting her hip up and around to try and break free. Why is this so thick? She no doubt was wondering. They all did.
Eventually, she was able to get somewhere with her right leg, nearly pulling it loose, but in order to do that, she'd put all the pressure on her left, securing its place deeper in the mud. Getting one leg free only pushed the other farther in. Oh, what a conundrum!

With her newly freed right leg, she took a great big step forward – farther into the quicksand! Surely a perfect idea! – and plunged it back into the mud in an effort to wriggle the other one out. Only this time, having stepped into even deeper mud, she got pulled in even more.
“Oh god! Dammit!” the thick stuff had climbed up her thighs, stopping just below her hips. Bit by bit, it was claiming her. And I was capturing it all on tape.
She looked around again, but clearly she couldn't see me or whoever had been chasing her.
“Hello?!” She called out. “Please help! I– I think I'm stuck!”

….
….
No one had answered her. There wasn't even the sound of birds.

She struggled, twisting her hips left and right, thrusting her body up and down. It only amounted to churning the mud around her. Making it softer, but no less thick and heavy. No less hungry for her. It suctioned around her thighs and lapped up at her hips. The mud had already stained her skirt and panties dark. If I didn't know any better, I would have assumed they were black from the start. Speaking of which, she reached down and pulled her skirt up and off, trying to fling it forward to reach some nearby branch or other. She was utterly failing, but it was pretty amusing to watch. After several failed attempts, she groaned before tossing them away. There was nothing solid for her to hold onto. Just more soft quicksand. Meanwhile, she’d sunk deeper.
The mud was now past her hips and up her waist, claiming her navel. I watched as it pulled her lower. Her belly button sank beneath the surface.

“Help!” she screamed again. “I'm sinking! Please help me!”
She couldn't know that I was there. Near but just out of sight. And furthermore, that it was my job to explicitly not help her. It was my job to watch her go down.

Grunting, she leaned forward and tried to pull her lower half out. With her arms trapped behind her back, it looked pretty pathetic. She could hardly move at all through the muck though, and every inch she did move was further in. Deeper. The mud made such obscene slurping and gurgling noises as it sucked her further in. Taking more and more of her chest until her generous confined breasts were resting on the surface. Her long hair beginning to fan out on the surface of the mud behind her.
“Someone?!” she cried, “anyone?!”
I zoomed in the camera slightly. With less of her body to show, the shot had to be focused on her upper body and face.

In a matter of moments, the quicksand began to pull her lower. The hardened nipples I could see through the thin fabric of her bra were sucked down under the mud, and as it went down, I watched it peek over the fabric and begin to fill in between her cleavage. Now her bra was stained black too. And the skin of her breasts below was covered up by the muck. I knew the mud had grown warm from baking in the sun for so long. Certainly, if this girl had been more into mortal peril, she'd probably be feeling pretty good right about now. I also knew that even despite all her sinking, she wouldn't be able to feel a bottom with those feet of hers. Those feet which he knew were pointed down deep within the mud. There'd be no ground below to save her. It hasn't saved any of the other girls that were down there. It wouldn't be too long before she’d join them. All eleven of them that there were. (I always made sure to keep track.)

The panic must have really taken hold now, because she started thrashing around hard now. The mud’s surface wobbled and shook all around her. If I were another man I would have laughed out loud. Didn't she know that struggling like that would only push her in faster? But then, the body never seemed to get that message under life threatening distress.
She tried to use her tied up arms to dig some of the mud out from behind her, but that only succeeded in burying her faster. With them tied up, she couldn't even try to dig and push at the mud properly. But even if they weren't, she sank to the point where her arms were trapped under the surface anyway. Suctioned good and tight within the muck that was pressing at every inch of her body below the shoulders. No doubt she was feeling that pressure on her chest, making it a challenge to even breathe good, let alone move anywhere.

Still wiggling and thrusting her body left and right, the mud rose up her chest and sucked her shoulders down lower and lower until it was smothering them too.
“No no no no! Please no!”
Her breaths came out in harsh pants as she didn't stop twisting and thrashing as much as she could. She was in so deeply… the mud crawling up her neck, squeezing her down and around with a vice grip. Oh, it wouldn't be long now. Definitely not. I watched with endless fascination as she began to tip her head back. She was going under.

“Guh– guh– he..help, please…! I don't wanna… I don't wanna die!” she pleaded. But the mud was unresponsive to her cries, and me, even less so. I wasn't apart of this scene. It was none of my business. Even if it was, she was too far gone. No sense in trying to fish her out when she was that deep.

Her cries fell to whispers as the quicksand framed her face and claimed her ears. Filling them up and deafening her to anything but the sounds of her own struggling.
“Please…ple– puh–” the muck crawled up to her mouth and she spat and choked.
“Please… pluh…plehpffphmm..” she spluttered as she was pulled under the surface, the mud violating her nose and eyes, and in a matter of time, her mouth. Only her long, thick curls remained above the surface as it shifted and wobbled back and forth in time with her struggles deep within. The surface bubbled and sloshed. It wasn't long before her hair vanished from sight too.

I liked this part a lot. You didn't have to actually see what was going on down there to enjoy the scene. You could imagine it. She was trying to hold out as long as she could, struggling and fighting to get her head back out of the deep surrounding thickness, but she couldn't do it. It was too much, and it wouldn't lose its hold on her supple body. In about a minute, the surface stilled. I could see her ending in my mind’s eye. Her eyes rolling to the back of her head. Her nose plugged all the way up with thick, creamy mud. Her mouth slowly falling open as it slipped inside, coating and stuffing up her throat until it filled up her lungs and every other inch of her too. Now she was no longer a person. No longer a living thing. Just another part of the quicksand. Another one to add to the tally.

I stopped the recording then and stretched. Staying so still in one spot for that long really took it out of a guy. But it was all worth it. Especially so when I thought about how much money would be coming my way. This job really was a miracle.
I put the camera back into its case and was about to take off before noticing something out of the corner of my eye. Stepping forward carefully, I reached out for it with a long stick and dragged the item over before grabbing it and examining it. Ah. It was the skirt she'd taken off earlier. It was completely soaked and soiled with the mud. Stained black all the way through. I smiled before pocketing the article of clothing. The boss did enjoy souvenirs like this, after all.
Please excuse the crudity of this model. I didn't have time to build it to scale or paint it.

GTorborg77

Re: The Boss, the Job, and the Souvenir (F, Grim, Observational Perspective)

Postby GTorborg77 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:02 am

Nice, grim tale! I love it!

Return to “Stories”