Shady Hollow

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Theo

Shady Hollow

Postby Theo » Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:28 pm

An avaricious businesswoman and her timid and averse colleague pursue what one thinks is a frightfully auspicious deal on an mysterious piece of real estate.

Happy Halloween y’all! I hope you’ll enjoy this wickedly sinister story I conjured up for the occasion. I tried making some AI images for the first time for the cover art and characters. As with most AI, there’re not exactly “perfect,” but I think they turned out pretty good.

As always, thank you for reading, and let me know what you think!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

cnelson566

Re: Shady Hollow

Postby cnelson566 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:40 am

That was a damn fine halloween story! Thank you for that, and i admit, for some reason i felt badly for the ladies, which is a sign of a good story, instead of a normal plop and sink. :D

Theo

Re: Shady Hollow

Postby Theo » Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:47 pm

cnelson566 wrote:That was a damn fine halloween story! Thank you for that, and i admit, for some reason i felt badly for the ladies, which is a sign of a good story, instead of a normal plop and sink. :D

Thank you cnelson566, and you're welcome!

You know... I often feel the same way. Though I do enjoy the peril and terror of a grim ending, I also generally tend to lean more towards happy endings. But not every story can have a happy ending, and it is a Halloween horror story after all :twisted: They were just in the wrong land at the wrong time.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Return to “Stories”