Love at First Sink

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Skyrook92

Love at First Sink

Postby Skyrook92 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:56 pm

Hi all! I've been playing around with some of the new AI generators (picture and text) and came up with what I think is a pretty fun story. There are a couple pieces of AI art attached, but I wasn't able to create any sinking art that I liked, so you'll have to use your imagination for now. Perhaps I'll eventually create something that I like for the story and include it in the thread.

Love at First Sink
by Skyrook92

Rick plopped down on his couch, drive-thru bag in hand, after a long day on set. It was past midnight, and he was starving after working all day, but he was in a surprisingly good mood.

He had just returned from a 12 hour day of working as a behind-the-scenes videographer on a music video. The rate was low, the commute was far, and the hours were long, the dreaded "triple threat" of day gigs, but he had a great time. The shoot had some delays due to some water leaks in the warehouse where they were shooting, so he got to spend a big chunk of the day hanging out with the dancers from the video. One dancer in particular, Courtney, befriended him and spent most of the day with him. They explored the warehouse together and he shot some headshot style photos for her. She was funny, smart, and drop dead gorgeous. She might even be rich! She casually mentioned that she owned a house by the beach. They were both around the same age and grew up on the same type of movies and TV.

While exploring the leaky warehouse they came across a giant puddle of mud covering the entire width of the floor in one of the hallways. "Oh no! It's quicksand!" Courtney exclaimed playfully. Those cartoons from our childhood tried to warn us about this and now the day has finally come! We're gonna get sucked under!"

Rick laughed, "Wow... I haven't thought about quicksand since I was a kid. Those scenes always freaked me out!"

Courtney was watching Rick very carefully, as though she was studying his reaction to her joke. She maintained eye contact while lifting her leg out over the mud puddle. "If I got sucked in, would you jump in to rescue me?"

It was such a weird question, but he had a really hard time saying no to her. "Sure! I mean, how deep are you gonna sink?"

Courtney maintained eye contact with him while motioning her hands downward, "Oh I'm gonna get sucked ALL the way under."

Rick blushed slightly, not sure why she was being so coy about this. He shrugged, "For you! of course. I'll jump in and save you from the quicksand. But we'll have to be careful! If I get sucked under too then we're in REAL trouble."

Courtney squinted slightly at him and smirked for a moment before lowering her leg back onto the dry concrete and walking back the way they came.

There were a few quirky interactions like that throughout the day, and Rick was REALLY into her. He wanted to think that she liked him too, but he'd worked with so many flirty dancers over the years that he was always skeptical. She might just be trying to get him to do free headshots for her. Or maybe she's just like that with everyone. He tried to temper his expectations, but even so, found himself replaying all of his conversations with her during the long drive home.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Skyrook92

Re: Love at First Sink

Postby Skyrook92 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:03 pm

After wolfing down his dinner, he took his camera bag to his room to recharge the batteries. When he opened the big zipper, he found a large piece of paper inside that he didn't remember putting there. He pulled it out to see what it was.

It was... a headshot of Courtney. Why was this in his bag? He flipped it over and was surprised by a handwritten note.

Hey Rick!
I hope this photo makes you smile as much as you made me today! Seriously, thank you for bringing your incredible talent to the warehouse photoshoot.

Come visit me at the beach sometime! I have some fun ideas for a beach quicksand photoshoot and I can't think of a better man for the job. Maybe after you "rescue" me from the quicksand we can celebrate with a bottle of champagne? I have a feeling there's a lot for us to discover about each other ❤️

Talk soon! XOXO
Courtney

The bottom of the page was kissed with a lipstick imprint. Rick's face lit up. Surely, this meant she really was flirting with him the whole time. He flipped the headshot back over to look at her picture, then back at the note again in disbelief. He read it again, and his brow furrowed.

"...bringing your incredible talent to the warehouse photoshoot."

"I have some fun ideas for a ... photoshoot"

"... no better man for the job."

Was this exactly what he was afraid of? Was she trying to rope him into doing free work?

On the other hand.... The lipstick? Champagne? A lot to discover about each other? That's flirting for sure.

Then again... A lot to discover about each other? Did she figure out that Rick is also a drone pilot? Is she trying to "discover" all of the type of work that she can get him to do?

Even though he was exhausted, he still tossed and turned into the night thinking about this note from Courtney. How much did he even know about her? Did she have a husband or boyfriend? He decided he had to look her up and find out. Before he even got to the instagram search bar, he noticed a new follower notification. Naturally, it was Courtney.

He excitedly tapped the "Follow Back" button before he realized what time it was. 2:42 AM? Hopefully she won't notice that Rick looked her up in the middle of the night.

Rick's message notification goes off immediately - It's from Courtney. She definitely noticed that he's looking her up at 2:42AM. "Hey Rick! Can't sleep? I guess I didn't tire you out enough today ;)"

"Oh God," Rick mutters, unsure of how to respond. He stares at the phone for what seems like an eternity before responding, "I guess not!"

Rick wished he had a little more time than this. He didn't even look for a husband or boyfriend yet! Not to mention he's exhausted and confused.

"Did you unpack your camera bag yet?" She asks.

"I did!" Rick finally responds. "Thanks for the note!"

"❤️"

He quickly scrolls over to her profile to look through her pictures, but is interrupted again by another message.

"What are you up to tomorrow? I have the day off!"

"Oh wow," Rick mutters to himself, "maybe she's for real!" He responds, "I'm wide open tomorrow! I'll probably sleep in a but but we can hang in the afternoon!"

"Yay! You can come out to the beach with me and do that quicksand shoot I was talking about! I promise we'll have a fun time ;)"

Rick's shoulders slumped. There it was. She wants him to do a shoot for her. Is it paid? How many crew members will be there? Will there be food? He couldn't back out now - he already told her he was free all afternoon! Normally he was smarter than that! But with Courtney? He was slippin'.

He toggled back over to her profile and scrolled through her photos. She must have been the most photogenic woman he'd ever seen. Every picture was absolutely radiant, her smile - magnetic. She clearly spent a lot of time at the beach, judging from the number of pictures with her lying in the sand in bikinis.

"Are you there Rick? Please come to the beach with me tomorrow! I promise I'll make it worth your while ;)"

"Fuck it," Rick muttered. "Even if the gig sucks, I'll be at the beach, and I'll get to see her again." He re-entered the chat, "Sure! I can come tomorrow! What time should I meet you there?"

"YES!" Courtney replied, "I'm so glad you're gonna come tomorrow. I can't wait for you to come. Let's meet at 4 by the pier! We can shoot until sunset and then have dinner at my place :)"

"Sounds good. I'll see you then." Rick promptly plopped his phone on the charger and fell asleep.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Skyrook92

Postby Skyrook92 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:15 pm

Rick arrived at the pier with his gear looking for a sign of a crew or a shoot, but didn't see anyone. It was a quiet day at the beach, only a few visitors were visible dotting the sand.

Rick looked down at his phone to see if he missed any messages when a pair of hands playfully grabbed his shoulders from behind. "Hi Rick! I'm so glad you're here!" Before Rick could put his phone away she was already squeezing him into a hug, nuzzling her head under his chin.

"Hey Courtney! Where is everybody?" Rick asked, still wondering how large the crew was going to be.

"I know, right?" Courtney responds, releasing him from her hug. "It's never this quiet here! I guess we're lucky today."

Rick completely lost his train of thought as soon as he looked down to see Courtney's tiny neon pink bikini. "What do you think?" She asked playfully. "Is this the appropriate attire for sinking in beach quicksand?"

Rick didn't even hear the question, but responded, "It's perfect."

"I'm glad you think so. Come on, let's go!" She grabbed him by the hand and began leading him down the beach away from the pier.

After a few minutes of walking and small talk, they arrived at a deserted part of the beach. Here the sand went back much farther into a small clearing surrounded by tall grasses.

"We're here!" Courtney cheered in a singsong voice as she set down her backpack. Rick set down his camera bag and backpack and looked around. This really wasn't much of a location. Did he bring too much gear? Was this actually a date after all? Courtney looked at his backpack and camera bag. "How many cameras did you bring?"

"Three," Rick replied, not sure if that was the answer she wanted.

"Three? Oh that's good," she cooed. "We can get lots of fun angles," She added, winking at Rick. "I'm gonna be sinking right there," she pointed to a flat spot at the center of the clearing, "So you can setup the cameras all around."

"Sounds good!" Rick chirped. Now he was confused again. Maybe it wasn't a date after all? He began to setup a tripod on one side of the clearing. "Can you stand on your mark so I can check focus?"

Courtney playfully shook her head no. "Not yet mister! I want to watch your reaction. Once all the cameras are rolling, I'll step in."

Rick stared at her blankly. He had no idea what she was talking about. He continued setting up the cameras, deciding to set focus on the center of the flat sand in the middle of the clearing. While looking through his zoom lens, he noticed that the sand was... bubbling and swirling. He looked around the camera at the sand it there it was, bubbling and swirling. He'd never seen anything like it. He froze for a moment, remembering the quicksand conversation he had with Courtney yesterday. Was this... real quicksand?

"What do you think, Mr. DeMille?" Courtney cooed from the edge of the clearing. "Are you ready for my close up?"

"I guess so!" Rick responded, not knowing what to expect from here. He started rolling all 3 cameras and stood out of frame so he wouldn't be visible on camera.

Courtney brushed past Rick, seductively sliding her hands down his arm as she passed by, giving him a mischievous glance over her shoulder as she stepped into the clearing. She pivoted back towards him, placing her feet together in the very center of the clearing before she began sinking downward. Rick's eyes widened as her calves slid down into the wet, bubbling, swirling sand pit.

Courtney began to slowly pump her legs back and forth, stirring up bubbles and dark, sticky mud from deep inside the quicksand pit, her skin glistening with sweat from both anticipation and the heat of the sun. She looked up at Rick, her eyes full of mischief. She whispered to him, Look at my thighs as they slide down into the soft, smooth quicksand. Are you getting a close up of this? Pretty soon my entire body will be submerged. I want to make sure you're taking it all in.

Rick's heart raced as he watched Courtney's body sink further and further into the quicksand. He should have really been checking his cameras to make sure he was getting the shots, but he couldn't help but feel a rush of desire for this beautiful, mysterious woman. As she reached down to press her fingers onto the soft sand around her upper thighs, she looked up at him with a smile that sent shivers down his spine.

Courtney watched as Rick's eyes widened in surprise and arousal. She knew he was hooked now. She continued to sink further into the quicksand, her hips now just barely above the surface. She turned to her side, giving him, and the cameras, a clear view of her ass as she wiggled it down into the gooey quicksand.

"Oh no!" She feigned distress, "My bikini bottoms are getting totally ruined by this messy, sloppy quicksand!" She glanced up at Rick and licked her upper lip.

Rick couldn't believe what he was seeing. He'd never felt so drawn to anyone before. As Courtney's ass disappeared into the quicksand, he felt himself growing hard beneath his clothes. He couldn't help but imagine what it would feel like to sink in next to her, their bodies pressed together in the warm, sticky goo.

Courtney's heart raced as she watched Rick's eyes travel down her body and back up again, filled with desire. She knew he was thinking about joining her in the quicksand, and she couldn't wait for him to take the plunge. She slowly began to sink further, her belly button now level with the surface of the quicksand. She reached out to him, her fingers brushing against his leg. "Look, Rick! The quicksand is getting in my belly button! I can feel it sucking me deeper..." Her voice dropped to a soft, seductive whisper, "and deeper."

Rick's breath hitched as he felt Courtney's fingers brush against his leg. He couldn't believe how much he wanted to sink in next to her. He looked down at the edge of the quicksand pit, then back up at her lustful eyes, his desire finally winning out over any remaining doubts or concerns. He kicked off his shoes and stepped forward into the clearing. He untied his shorts and let them drop to the ground, stepping out of them. He was now standing in his underwear and t-shirt in the clearing, facing Courtney and watching her every expression. He took a step closer to the edge of the pit, then another, until he was right at the edge. He looked down into the quicksand, and then back up at Courtney, who was watching him with a mixture of anticipation and lust in her eyes. He smiled, completely confident in their shared desire for each other. With one final look into her beautiful eyes, he jumped forward, plunging thigh-deep into the quicksand in front of her.

Courtney's breath caught in her throat as she watched Rick take the plunge. She'd never been so turned on in her life. She reached out to him, her hands sliding eagerly up his thighs towards his boxers, greedily grabbing them and pulling them down into the quicksand. Rick tore off his shirt, now standing naked in the quicksand, his hard cock exposed to the cool ocean breeze and the warmth of the sun. After pressing his boxers down into the quicksand, Courtney's hands slid back up his legs where she gently grasped his throbbing shaft, which flinched and bounced at her touch as they both sank deeper into the quicksand together. She leaned in close, slowly tracing her tongue along his cock, before gently sliding her lips around the head, gently sucking while she bobbed her head back and forth.

Rick's eyes rolled back in his head as he felt Courtney's warm mouth around his cock. He weaved his fingers through her hair, gently but firmly grasping the back of her head and pulling her closer to him as they both descended further into the quicksand, her bouncing, heaving breasts now pressing into the sticky surface of the ooze. He groaned loudly, his hips thrusting upwards involuntarily as he felt her tongue swirl around the head of his cock, while her soft lips sucked gently on him. He could feel the warmth of the sun on his skin, and the wetness of the quicksand against his legs. He'd never felt more alive, more desired, more engulfed in pleasure as Courtney and the quicksand worked together to give him full body stimulation.

Courtney moaned softly around Rick's cock as the thick, sloppy quicksand oozed into her cleavage, swallowing up her breasts completely. She could feel the quicksand eagerly sucking her deeper as he thrusted into her, every bounce driving her slightly deeper into its slimy embrace. As the gurgling, undulating quicksand sloshed over her shoulders, leaving only her neck and face above the surface, she stared up at Rick with pleading eyes.

Rick's thrusts grew more urgent as he felt Courtney's mouth sucking tightly around his cock, and her soft hands gripping his hips, urging him deeper. He'd lost all sense of time and place, consumed by the heat of the sun, the wetness of the quicksand, and the exquisite woman who has somehow managed to ensnare all of his senses. He looked down at her to see her gorgeous face sucking desperately on his cock as her silky smooth blonde hair spread outward, floating on the surface of the quicksand quickly closing in around her face.

With Courtney's body completely submerged, her mouth filled with Rick, and her face now encircled in the sticky quicksand, she let out one final moan against Rick's cock as the ring of quicksand slowly oozed onto her gorgeous face, swallowing her up completely. The sensation of being completely surrounded by the soft, warm ooze, of her head being gripped tightly by Rick's hands as his cock filled her mouth, of knowing that she was completely at the mercy of Rick and the quicksand, only heightened the intense pleasure coursing through her body.

Rick watched eagerly as her exquisite face submerged down into the wobbling ooze, sucking his cock down with her. The quicksand rose to his waist as her long blonde hair was slowly slurped down into the whirlpool of slime above her face, the hungry quicksand swallowing up every last morsel of this delicious woman.

Courtney forcefully wrapped her arms around his thighs and began bucking against him, feeling her orgasm building, growing, threatening to consume her in its powerful waves. With a final, desperate moan, she came, her thighs clenching tightly around Rick's legs as she shuddered in his grip, their bodies moving together in perfect harmony within the embrace of the quicksand. As the aftershocks of her orgasm faded away, she released Rick and begins climbing up his body, her face bursting out of the quicksand with a hoarse gasp.

As Courtney climbed up Rick's body, he could feel her lips, her breath, her heat against his abs, and he knew that she was just as addicted to this as he was. He wrapped his arms around her body, grunting as he impatiently pulled her up until their chests pressed together, bringing her slime-covered face up to his. He lovingly wiped the ooze from her face and slicked her hair back with the sticky mud before tenderly guiding his thumb along her mouth, revealing her bright pink lips before kissing them passionately.

Courtney eagerly returned his kiss, her hands exploring his body as they continued to sink to their belly buttons in the quicksand. The warmth of the sun on her skin, the feel of the wet sand beneath her, and the taste of Rick in her mouth combine to create a sense of euphoria that she'd never experienced before. She pulled away from the kiss, looking into his eyes as they sank together, their bodies moving together in perfect unison. With a mischievous grin, she whispered, "Well, I guess it's your turn now..."

Rick, feeling Courtney's muddy, sticky body against his, her soft breasts pressed against his chest, and her thighs wrapped around his waist, knew he had no choice. He had to join her in the quicksand, to experience the unbridled pleasure that she'd been enjoying.

With a slow, deliberate motion, Courtney slid her hands up Rick's spine, smearing thick, smooth mud up to his neck and onto the back of his head, sending shivers though his body and pulling him closer to her as they sank to their chests into the quicksand together. She leaned in close, her lips brushing against his ear, her hot breath sending tingles down his neck. "Submit to the quicksand with me Rick. Submerge with me into ecstasy."

Rick's heart raced as he felt the warm, viscous ooze closing around him. He could feel Courtney's body tightening around his, her wet, mud-covered skin sliding against his own. Beneath the surface, he could feel Courtney untying her bikini bottoms, abandoning them into the depths of the quicksand as she guided his throbbing cock deep inside her. With a shuddering breath, he let go, surrendering to the sensation of plunging deeply into both Courtney and the quicksand, the feeling of being completely enveloped by them. As she pulled him deeper, he could feel the quicksand rising up around his shoulders, gripping his chest, holding him tightly against Courtney. He looked into her eyes, seeing the desire, the lust, the love that she had for him. And he knew that he never wanted to leave this place, this feeling, this woman.

As the hungry quicksand eagerly devoured their shoulders, Courtney wrapped her legs around Rick's waist, her arms locked behind his neck. Her breaths came in ragged gasps as she felt him filling her up, stretching her in ways she never thought possible. She leaned into him, their chests pressed together, their hearts beating in perfect rhythm. She looked up at him, seeing the passion, the need, the love in his eyes, and knew that she has finally found what she'd been searching for.

As Rick could feel Courtney's body pulsing around him, her wet, mud-covered skin sliding against his own, he lost himself in the sensation. He could feel the quicksand rising up around them, gripping them tighter, pulling them deeper into the pit. And he didn't want it to stop. He wanted to stay here forever, buried in the warm, wet embrace of the quicksand, wrapped up in Courtney's arms, feeling her body move against his. He kissed her passionately, tasting the mix of sweat, mud, and salty ocean air on her lips. As they both submerged into the quicksand together, a thick wave of ooze spilling over their faces, they both knew that this is where they belonged, in this erotic, dangerous, and exhilarating embrace.

The cameras continued to roll on the now empty patch of quicksand. The surface wobbled and undulated, bubbles rising up and slowly bursting as the lovers beneath screamed in ecstasy together.

Suddenly, four muddy arms emerged from the ooze, clamoring for the grip of dry ground. Rick's longer reach found purchase in the dry sand closest to him, and he began to claw his way toward the dry ground. His muddy face emerged from the quicksand and his gasps for air were punctuated by moans of pleasure still echoing through him. He looked back to the center of the pit to see Courtney's arms flailing as she continued descending downward into the bottomless ooze.

Her body still plunging down through the warm, viscous quicksand, Courtney felt herself being pulled deeper and deeper into the pit. Rick's strong arms grasped her hands as they submerged, her body squirming helplessly as Rick and the quicksand jealously battled to claim her for their own.

Rick tugged at her arms, grunting with the effort as they sank deeper into the ooze. With a final, desperate heave, he yanked her free of the quicksand's grasp and up onto his chest. She lay there, gasping for air, her chest heaving and her body covered in gooey, glistening mud. As she caught her breath, Rick rolled her over onto the dry sand beside him and leaned in close, their faces mere inches apart. His heart raced as he gazes into her eyes, seeing the lust and the passion still burning bright within them.

Courtney's breathing slowed as she looked up into Rick's eyes. The desire she saw there mirrored her own, and she knew that they were now connected by more than just their shared experience in the quicksand. She reached up, tracing her fingers along his mud-slicked jawline before leaning in and kissing him tenderly, tasting the salt and the mud and the love that bound them together. "This..." her voice trembles with satisfaction, vulnerability, and a deep sense of belonging, "This is the greatest thing that's every happened to me. This is all I've ever wanted."

Rick felt her words like a physical weight pressing down on him, filling him up and making him ache with an emotion he couldn't quite name. As their lips met in a tender, passionate kiss, he knew that there was no turning back now. They were bound together by the quicksand, by their desires, and by something far deeper than either of them could have ever imagined. "I can't believe this is happening," he whispered against her cheek.

Courtney reached across the sand to her backpack and pulled out a bottle of champagne and two glasses, revealing them with a mischievous grin. She held the bottle up between them, watching as Rick's eyes widened in surprise and delight. She laughed softly, shaking her head in disbelief. "I thought I was going to have to seduce you while we drank this champagne after the shoot. She shook her head, still amazed at how things turned out. "I never expected anyone to want to do this with me," she admitted, looking down at their mud-covered bodies. She playfully traced a heart shape in the mud on Rick's chest. "I thought I was the only one who felt this way," she confessed, her voice barely above a whisper. "I never thought I'd find someone who would understand this, let alone want to share it with me."

Rick stared at Courtney, still processing everything that happened over the past 15 minutes. Her eyes darted back and forth between his, desperate to hear his voice to say something, anything to her, but he was busy having an out of body experience. He was laying on an idyllic beach, next to the most beautiful woman he'd ever met, who not only wanted him as much as he wanted her, but introduced him to a whole new realm of pleasure that he had never even imagined. He had no idea how to go back to his old life now, after experiencing this impossibly high new level of ecstasy and pleasure. He finally snapped out of it and met her gaze. "I've... I've never felt anything like this before," he confessed, his heart pounding in his chest. "You've broken my brain. You've shown me a whole new side of myself, and I don't think I can go back to the way I was before." He paused, taking a deep breath before continuing, staring deep into her eyes with a sly grin. "I need to see where this goes, no matter how deep or dangerous it gets."

Courtney's heart skipped a beat at Rick's words. She'd never heard anything so honest, so raw, and so real. She felt like she'd found a kindred spirit, someone who understood her on a level that she never thought possible. She looked down at Rick's naked, mud-covered body, still in disbelief that a man as handsome, charming, and amazing as he was could possibly share her desires. "I never thought I'd find someone who would... get me," she paused, her voice shaking with emotion. "But you... you get it. You understand what this means to me. And that's something I could never forget." She reached out, handing him one of the champagne flutes, and filled them each with the sparkling liquid, their muddy fingers smearing a layer of quicksand across the outside of the bright, clear glasses. She looked around for a place to put the champagne bottle where it wouldn't fall over and spill but, unable to find a flat spot, smiled and placed it into the quicksand, where it began to slowly sink.

Rick, in his delirious, emotionally vulnerable state, cackled with laughter he watched Courtney turn the quicksand pit into a giant cup holder. He held up his glass to her, smiling. "What shall we toast to?"

Courtney smirked and raised her glass, "To going deeper. Together."

They clinked glasses and took sips of the chilled champagne, laughing as the cool liquid trickled down their throats, washing away the last remnants of the quicksand from their mouths. It tasted sweeter than any champagne either had ever drank. It tasted like freedom, like release, like home. They lay there together in the sand, their sticky bodies intertwined, as the cameras continued to roll. They'd completely forgotten about the cameras, not yet realizing that they will be able to re-watch this transformative journey down into quicksand together again and again.

Drgb988

Postby Drgb988 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:07 pm

This has to be one of the best stories I've read in a while, excellently done.

SunbeamZero

Postby SunbeamZero » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:55 am

Well written story! Compliments on your thoughtful & dedication into typing it all out. :mrgreen:

Return to “Stories”