Trial and Execution

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
GTorborg77

Trial and Execution

Postby GTorborg77 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:34 am

Another story I wrote about a year ago and I dug up for your reading pleasure. It features three deaths but only one sink. You'll figure out why further into the story. Enjoy!

Trial and Execution

It was getting increasingly difficult for Julia to fight back tears.

The trial was nearly over as now she sat in silence while the jury deliberated the fates of her and her co-defendant. Or, as the court referred to Brittney, her co-conspirator. Good god but the laws were so different since was a little girl. If this was the 2020s, she and Brittney would have been tried separately, and the outcomes would have been very different. Brittney would have been acquitted - she was, after all, completely not guilty - and would have gone free. Julia, meanwhile, would have plead guilty, as she was, to avoid a death sentence. She would then have spent the rest of her life in prison, wearing the same kind of orange jumpsuit she was now wearing. But this wasn't her girlhood any more. Under the new government and the new Constitution, criminal trials no longer had plea deals. If you were convicted of murder, as she fully expected to be in just a few minutes, you and your co-defendants were put to death. The prison crisis forced their hand; they simply couldn't keep that many people in prisons any more and couldn't afford to build new ones.

The other change was the methods of execution used. Gone were the lethal injections, electric chairs, gas chambers, and firing squads of old. Hangings were still performed in some places, but Capital Punishment now included death by impalement, by arrow shot by an archer, and even by quicksand. She hoped for the quicksand in her case. She wasn't aware of whether or not that was used in this district. Her only quicksand experience was at a spa where she sank only up to her butt. But it was the most erotic experience she had ever had that wasn't with either a boyfriend or with Brittney.

Brittney sat to Julia's right while their defense attorney was seated to her left. Poor guy, he was faced with the impossible task of trying to put up some kind of defense for someone who was clearly guilty! Julia was more concerned about trying to get Brittney acquitted, since she wasn't actually guilty of anything. But that was a longshot among longshots, as the new laws made it so that when co-defendants were tried together, they were either convicted together or acquitted together. Brittney was her best friend for the last 10 years. Julia's first and only lesbian experience was with Brittney. Now she was facing the almost certain possibility that Brittney was going to be executed along with her for a crime that wasn't really Brittney's fault at all. This pained Julia much more than the fact that she would almost certainly die later today as well.

In the new system of government, jury trials were still conducted like before except their deliberations took place right there in the room where the testimony was given by the witnesses. The jury was busy deliberating as Julia looked up. Next to her, Brittney gently reached over and took her hand. They looked at each other without speaking, as they were commanded to be silent while the jury deliberated. Brittney really looked like she was putting on her bravest face, but also appeared to understand the mutual predicament they were in. Forgiveness and even love was sent between the women. Acquittal was possible, of course, but so extremely unlikely as to be almost not a consideration.

Julia's mind drifted back to the incident that landed them here. Julia had just gotten off work and went to her boyfriend's house. His car was in the driveway, so she knew he was home. She let herself in but didn't see Jim right away. "Jim?" she called, but no one answered. Puzzled, she thought perhaps he was sleeping. She walked up the stairs and entered the bedroom. There, she saw Brittney on all fours on the bed, with Jim fucking her from behind. She was moaning in ecstasy and they didn't notice Julia right away. "What the hell is this?" she yelled. Startled, they stopped and Jim withdrew from Brittney. "Julia! I can explain," said Jim. "Nothing to explain," said Julia, "you're just in your room fucking my best friend."

"It was my doing," said Brittney. "I talked him into it. We were hoping you'd be interested in... joining us!" "Yeah," said Jim, "doing a threesome with you two sounded like fun!" Julia contemplated this for a second, since she and Brittney had had sex with each other before, but jealousy overtook her. "So what, you wanted to do a dress rehearsal? You wanted to see which pussy you liked better?" Seething with anger, she reached down to the nightstand and grabbed the gun that was there, pointing it at the still-naked pair. "No no no no no!" yelled Brittney. "It was all my idea! I swear!"

Julia pointed the gun at Jim. "You didn't have to go along with her. You could have said 'no'". "But I -" Jim's words were cut off by loud report of the gun, as Julia pulled the trigger. The large red hole in his chest bled a little and then stopped. Jim fell forward on his face. He was dead within a second. Brittney freaked completely out. "You killed him! You killed your own boyfriend! And with MY gun! You bitch!" Julia broke out of her jealous rage and looked down at her shaking hand holding - oh, shit. It WAS Brittney's gun. Julia had set her purse - with her own gun in it - on the nightstand next to Brittney's. Brittney's purse had spilled over and her gun was the one Julia grabbed. "My god, what have I done?" cried Julia. She dropped the gun but there was no going back. Jim was dead, Brittney was shrieking about her own gun being used in the murder, and Julia was facing the only sentence for murder that existed anymore:

Death.

A neighbor heard the shot and called the police, who arrived within minutes. By then, Brittney was dressed, and Julia quietly surrendered to the cops. But when they also arrested Brittney when they found her recently-shot gun on the floor, Julia went berserk. "She's innocent!" she screamed. "Don't arrest her. I shot Jim, not Brittney!" But as they established in the trial, Brittney's sexual escapade with Jim prompted the shooting, which made her a co-conspirator.

Like all modern trials, it took place a very short time after the arrest (one week), was almost shockingly brief (one day), and the jury was given only one hour to deliberate, basically right there in front of them. Julia couldn't hear them deliberate, but saw them getting animated at times as they pondered her and Brittney's fate. Oh god please let them find us guilty of an accidental shooting, thought Julia. Accidental shooting brought with it a prison sentence of only 5 years. Julia shared a cell with Brittney pre-trial; maybe they'd let them be together again. During the week leading up to trial, Julia and Brittney re-engaged their deep friendship. Julia kept apologizing to Brittney for getting her into trouble, but Brittney was having none of it. Brittney acknowledged her part in the tragedy and tried to reassure Julia that it would all be all right.

The jury signaled that they were ready to deliver their verdict. The bailiff called "all rise!" and they all stood up. The judge asked the jury foreman "what is your verdict". The foreman held up a piece of paper and read "we the jury find the defendants, Julia and Brittney, guilty of the crime of murder." Julia closed her eyes. Their deaths were imminent. Convictions that carried the death penalty had their executions take place basically immediately after the trial. "Julia and Brittney, approach the bench" commanded the judge. Standing before the judge, he intoned, "you have been convicted of murder and condemned to death. Your method of execution will be chosen, by each of you, when we arrive at the execution site. The two of you can decide your fates and confer among yourselves as to who will be executed which way. You will not be executed in the same way; you must choose different executions. Do you understand?" "Yes, your honor" they replied together. The judge addressed the court. "Court is adjourned to the outdoor site, one half hour from now." He struck the gavel on the plate and Julia and Brittney were led off.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the execution site. They saw the three methods they could choose from. To the left was a gallows, a noose hanging from the beam, ready to choke the life out of one of them if they chose it. In the middle was a wooden post; 20 feet or so in front of the pole, a man was preparing his compound bow with a quiver of arrows at his side. To the right, a quicksand bog. It was fairly obviously artificial rather than a natural quicksand pit, but it looked plenty deadly enough. Julia and Brittney stood before the array of execution methods. Feeling sorry to Brittney to force her death, Julia decided to give her the better experience.

"Brittney, you take the quicksand. The erotic experience will make your last moments more enjoyable than just getting an arrow in your heart or a rope around your neck".

"Don't be silly," replied Brittney. "I know about your experience a few years back. You enjoy sinking. I've never done it and I don't want to start now. It seems to me it would be slow and agonizing. I just want to get it over with quickly."

"Are you sure?" asked Julia. "You're the one who's not really guilty here. You deserve a last little bit of pleasure before you go."

"No," said Brittney, smiling, "I insist on being shot with an arrow. If you like the pleasure of quicksand, then you take the pleasure."

"Time's up," said the judge, now standing in front of them. "What are your choices?"

"I choose the arrow," replied Brittney, immediately, "and I'd like to go first."

"Very well," said the judge. He signaled for two men to walk Brittney over to the pole. They removed her handcuffs from behind her, and then removed her orange jumpsuit, leaving her topless. They brought her arms in back of the pole and re-handcuffed her. The judge stood before her and read from a script. "Brittney, you have been convicted of murder and sentenced to death by a jury of your peers. An archer will now shoot an arrow into your heart and you will die. Do you have any last words?"

Instead of looking at the judge, she turned to look at Julia, and said "goodbye, my friend. I'll see you on the other side." Satisfied with this answer, the judge stepped aside. The archer took an arrow from the quiver, pulled back the bowstring, and aimed at Brittney's chest. He paused for only a second before releasing the arrow, landing it perfectly and deep into the top of her left breast. Brittney gave a brief look of pain, but she was dead within a fraction of a second. The two men that led her to the pole now released the cuffs and pulled the arrow out of her breast, causing her body to collapse to the ground. Two others then put her body on a stretcher and covered her with a sheet. Brittney was no more.

Meanwhile, the same two men walked over to Julia and led her to the quicksand bog. They removed her handcuffs and her orange jumpsuit, just like they did Brittney. Except, with Julia, they didn't re-cuff her. Instead, they tied a rope to each arm, extending her arms outward like someone crucified. The judge stood before her and read from the same script. "Julia, you have been convicted of murder and sentenced to death by a jury of your peers. You will now be pulled into a pit of quicksand from which you will never escape. You will sink until you are submerged and you will drown. Do you have any last words?"

Julia thought about it for a second, and answered "Brittney was my best friend. We loved each other. She fucked my boyfriend which is why I shot him. But Brittney didn't deserve to die. I now accept my fate." Satisfied with this answer, the judge stepped aside. The two men holding the ropes walked over to opposite sides of the bog, and then pulled Julia backwards so that she fell into the quicksand, panty-clad butt first. Her sinking began immediately. The bog was kind of thick, and kind of slow, but not terribly so. The butt-first landing meant that Julia's pleasure centers were stimulated first, well before her legs and feet sunk under the surface. She enjoyed the sensation and felt an orgasm slowly building in her. Her descent angle was awkward; her feet were still above the surface when the mire reached her bare breasts. But this caused another wave of euphoria, as the muck slowly cupped and surrounded her breasts and feet at the same time. Her previous experience in quicksand never got higher than her waist; now she was up to her breasts and almost to her shoulders in the caressing, oozing goo. Her hands were still far enough off to the sides to where she could not really move them much. They weren't tight out to her sides, but there wasn't much slack either. Damn! She couldn't use her hands to stimulate herself further. The quicksand would have to do the work for her, entirely. She was still nervous, but arousal was much stronger than her fear. When the mud reached her neck, the spasms hit and she cried out in the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced in her life. Not Jim, not Brittney, not anyone had ever pleasured her to the level she was experiencing. Even knowing that this would be her last orgasm didn't make things any less intense. "Ah, ah, ah AHHH!" she cried out, as the mud touched her chin. She tilted her head back, still in the throes of the orgasm, and let herself sink to cover her mouth (with a few good blubs for everyone to see and hear), then her nose, and finally her closed eyes in complete ecstasy. Her flowing brown hair was the last to go under, and her submergence was complete. Beneath the surface, her orgasm gradually faded and the burning sensation in her lungs became the main sensation. She let out the partial breath she was holding and the bubbles rose to the surface. Automatic reflex forced her to attempt another breath, but being under the surface this only caused her nose and mouth to fill with quicksand. She choked and gagged on it as the water came into her lungs, drowning her. Going limp, she gave up the struggle and died, her execution complete.

The men at the surface waited another minute, just to make sure Julia was dead, and then pulled on the ropes that were still tied to her hands. Slowly, she emerged from the quicksand hands first, then arms, then her head and shoulders, until her whole body was on the surface. She, like Brittney, was quickly pronounced dead, and her body was taken away on a stretcher, covered with a sheet. The judge dismissed everyone from their posts and they all went back to their vehicles to drive home.

raincoatfan1999

Re: Trial and Execution

Postby raincoatfan1999 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:00 am

Cool story. Interesting idea, using sinking as an execution method.

GTorborg77

Re: Trial and Execution

Postby GTorborg77 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:18 pm

Check out the new followup to this story at https://www.quicksandfans.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=27883, "Trial and Execution II".

Return to “Stories”