The Valentine's Clay (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Black Clay Lord

The Valentine's Clay (M)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:31 pm

This is a little something I wound up brainstorming in little to no time whatsoever for Valentine's Day.

I know it's 7 days early, but lemme be frank: I was practically on fire with motivation, and inspiration.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has been said that within the confides of Olympus's Ancient Quarry, there is a most amazing phenomenon so spectacular that there are those who would brave going into the quarry to take advantage of it. What is this phenomenon, you might ask? Well, the clay down in the quarry is said to turn from their usual grays, browns, even whites, into deep shades of red, pink, or even a combination of both. The pits become what is known as the Valentine's Clay.

Each & every February, the clay undergoes this magical transformation & remains this way all month, with it being particularly strong around the week of Valentine's Day, and being at its most potent on that specific. Legends tell that sinking in the clay during this time will make one fall in love with the idea of being swallowed by the earth itself, essentially awakening their inner mudlarks, or pushing it to the absolute level. But it does not specifically take those alone.

Even if one has awakened their inner mudlark, or even pushed it to the absolute level, the Valentine's Clay will accept the victim still, as if to reaffirm one's love for sinking. In fact, my own daughters who're absolute mudlarks are guilty of this themselves. Take Caspian for instance. On one particular Valentine's Day, Caspian had gotten up bright & early, had just finished breakfast, and was getting dressed almost right away, something she hardly ever does.

Slipping herself on a frilly g-string thong for starters, she looks over a collection of dresses she has handy, before she quickly decides on sporting one that is as pink as Princess Peach's dress, but having a large enough v-neck opening to reveal a great deal of breast cleavage. Yeah, she, like her other busty sisters, loves to show as much cleavage as possible when given the chance. "Wait for me, my love..." Said Caspian, in a singsone tone.

"Your darling Caspian will be coming for you very soon..." She went onto say. Did she meet a nobleman to date? Has she fallen in love with a soldier? Or perhaps, an Adept with a Septima she finds attractive, or even an ordinary man she can mold into something new? No, Caspian was getting ready to go on a date with the land itself. Specifically: Deep within the recesses of the Ancient Quarry, the clay itself was to be at its most powerful today.

This was what Caspian was gearing herself up for. A bona fide Valentine's day date with the Valentine's Clay. Caspian had been an absolute mudlark since her 18th birthday, and for months, that side of her has only continued to evolve & grow more powerful ever still. Caspian continues to dress up for her occasion, slipping on some pretty pretty thigh-high stockings that hug her succulent thighs firmly, but nonetheless gently for a good grip.

Next she placed on some arm sleeves that go to her shoulders; also pink, which she then follows up with some lace up shoes; which are just as pink. High heels were out of the question since Caspian will be doing some walking instead of riding a horse or something to reach her destination. Caspian at this point then went for her stash of petticoats so her dress of choice will have some extra poof to it in the skirt. Caspian browsed her choices.

She ultimately picked the one that looked to be the absolute poofiest & strung it around her waist. "Perfect." She says, before finishing up with a bra, and finally taking her chosen dress & putting it on her person. She did of course, have to free her long hair from her dress, but that was a minor issue. But then Caspian takes a hairtie & styles her hair into a lovely ponytail, before turning to her vanity resting inside of her bedroom for a final check on her appearance.

All was to her liking and she picked up a bouquet of flowers to take with her. Caspian considered putting lipstick on, but decided against it. She was going on a date with quicksand, not another person. "Here I come, my love." Said Caspian as she steps out of her room, and traverses the house until she exits it, going through the back door rather than the front one. The quarry will be approached faster this way. Caspian then proceeded on her way to the quarry.

Her hike took her at least an hour, but she nonetheless made it safely to her destination. Upon looking into the quarry, Caspian saw that the legends surrounding the Valentine's Clay has once more proven to be true. Much of the clay has turned pink, red, or even sported a blend of both. Caspian walked up to some clay that was a nice hot pink, noting an aura of euphoria emitting from it. Caspian stepped into the pit, quickly sinking to her knees.

"Oh, goodness..." Said Caspian. "Were you this eager for me, my gooey Valentine~?" She giggles, watching as she descends into the pink clay steadily. Already the clay sucked on her succulent thighs, but the 1/2 mermaid's eagerness to go under in this pit was quick to become short lived. This pit only reached her nicely sculpted butt. "What? This only goes to the butt?" Caspian asks herself, a tad annoyed. Her skirt didn't have time to fan out either.

Despite this, Caspian stayed in the pit for a moment to let that sense of euphoria fill her body up some, wanting to get a good taste of it before she thinks of climbing out to resume her hunt for a pit that would swallow her whole, as that's what she was wanting in order to reaffirm her love for sinking. "Mm, so... Strong..." Caspian moans out. But eventually, Caspian got enough of an euphoria fill to the point that she was almost aphrodisiac styled drugged.

Any longer, and she'd have had a much harder time getting out of the clay. "Who's next...?" Caspian asks, as if the clay pits were people. However, the only response she got from them regardless was the gooey sounds they were emitting. As a result, Caspian moved deeper into the quarry, finding a cave close by. But as she walks to it, she ends up meeting a 2nd clay pit. This time it was a red one. As before, Caspian quickly plunged to her knees right away.

"You seem to be deeper..." Caspian says to the clay holding her as it steadily sucks her down. This time however, her skirt was able to fan out properly on the clay's surface. "Very well, let's see how deep you go." Said Caspian, noting how her descent is as steady as the last one, hinting a degree of softness in this clay pit. In fact, this clay didn't bother to stop at her butt once her thighs vanished. "Sheesh this is soft..." Caspian gasped out as she sank still.

Caspian's face flushed red. The red clay squeezed at her body, pressuring sensual reactions from her. From moans to pants, Caspian was feeling the effects of the red clay nicely. "Mmm, so lovely..." She moans out. Caspian soon reached her large I-Cup breasts. However, her descent stopped there. "Got to my puppies..." She says, snapping into reality. "Natural, yes... But, I have to go under..." She goes onto say, turning to the edge of the clay.

Placing her hands on the solid edge, Caspian pushed lightly, lifting herself from the clay's grip. But given how it still squeezed her in her more sensual spots, it wasn't easy. Caspian felt an urge to just stay in the red clay & let it squeeze all over what was under the surface. But Caspian's mind was already set. She wanted to go under & so this desire was what drove her to escape the clay's grip completely in the end, leaving her with naught but a red clay coat.

It stretched down from the bottom of her breasts, down to the bottoms of her feet. "That's 2 of my Valentines." Caspian says. "I hope the 3rd one satisfies..." She then adds, traveling into the cavern close by. Looking inside, she discovers the mother of all clay pits so to speak. This one was as big as a basketball court, and it had both red & pink Valentine's clay mixed into it for the best of both worlds so to speak. Plus it looked really smooth.

This type of pit was exactly what Caspian was looking for. She approaches the pit with her bouquet of flowers, which she had managed to keep safe during both prior sinks, holding it securely in her grasp. "I brought you flowers, my gooey love." Caspian says to the clay pit, before tossing her bouquet into the pit. Ordinarily, flowers would be too light to sink. However, the bouquet lands just right on the stems that it does indeed sink into the clay's depths.

And yet, the flowers disappeared within seconds, the clay absorbing them into itself effortlessly, leaving no trace of them left, meaning that the flowers did not survive & would not be growing back any time soon. Caspian however, expected this to happen. "Not even the wrapping material survived..." She says. "Oh well..." She then shrugged, before testing the clay with a nearby fallen stalactite. Or maybe it's a broken stalagmite. Who knows?

Caspian nonetheless knelt by the pit & dipped the tip of the stone in the clay, lifting the clay up some. And to her delight, the clay was profoundly thick that would provide an excellent grip on her shapely body. Exactly what she was wanting. Caspian excitedly stood up, but her stone slipped from her grasp & landed in the clay. Since it was quite heavy, it sank under quickly & the clay consumed it just as it did with Caspian's bouquet of flowers.

Undeterred, Caspian moved forward, stepping onto the clay's surface & treading it nicely & carefully. However, she got no further than about 3 feet away until she got stuck in the clay, making her gasp out. However, this time she got fortunate. Instead of dropping to knee deep right away as with the previous clay pits, this one was thick enough to the point that it will undoubtedly swallow Caspian slowly, starting with her ankles & working on her calves.

But Caspian couldn't help but pump her legs to go deeper a bit faster. Nonetheless, she allowed the clay to take its time with her, sinking ever so slowly into its depths. As she sank, her skirt started fanning out, and much more beautifully than the previous 2 sinks she did earlier. "Nice & slowly, my love..." Said Caspian. "I'm your Valentine after all... I want you to savor me..." She adds, steadily losing herself to the thick creamy feel of the clay already.

The clay eventually swallowed her calves & reached her knees, but her knees were quickly swallowed, putting her at her thick thighs. She at this stage wanted to grab her right thigh & tug on it to test the clay's grip on her currently, but she opted not to as doing so would also ruin how nice her skirt was fanning out on the surface of the clay. And she wanted it to be perfect anyway. As a result, the clay was able to suck on Caspian's thighs unimpeded.

This acted as a bit of a sweetspot for Caspian, and having sunk at least twice prior already, Caspian was already flustered as it is, that feeling became blown out pleasure in no time flat. Not only that, but the clay squeezed on her thighs as well, almost sending her into a total frenzy. "Oh...~ Merciful Venus...!~" Caspian moaned out as she loses her grip on her sanity bit by bit. Caspian's skirt continued to fan out nicely as well, even as her thighs slowly vanish.

By the time Caspian sinks to her butt in the clay, she was already beginning to lose herself to the sea of euphoria that had started swallowing much of her sanity. "It's squeezing... my sweetspots..." Caspian groaned out, feeling her thighs being squished by the clay still. Not only that, but the clay even pressed against her womanhood, another sweetspot of hers. However, things only escalated some more as Caspian's butt & hips were swallowed.

Caspian began sweating, her face almost red as a beet now. "So... Good..." She moaned out, continuing to sink deeper in the clay as her dress's skirt has now completely fanned out at this point. It was as if the clay was reacting strongly to Caspian's love for it, and any kind of quicksand in general. Caspian however, cared not if her sink would've been simple or not. The euphoria wracking her body however, was something she was loving just as much.

As Caspian continued to descend into the red & pink clay that was oh-so lavishing her body with pleasure, Caspian was eventually quick to identify something. "There's no bottom in sight..." She says to herself, panting heavily as the clay kept getting at her current sweetspots. The bottom was at least 10 meters down. This discovery made Caspian smile. "Good..." She then says, smiling as her belly descends into the clay's depths, and as her skirt starts to go, too.

Deeper & deeper Caspian sank, and finally, the clay reached her big breasts, cupping them wonderfully. At this point, Caspian hardly has a grip on her own sanity, throwing her head back in a sort of sexual frenzy now. Caspian was unable to regain her composure right away. The clay just had too a grip on her body to make that possible. "My... Valentine..." She pants. "Why do you... squeeze me so...?" She then asked. Her only answer was bubbles from the clay.

As Caspian arches her head back to her position, she remained afloat in the clay at her breasts for a nice long while. This ended up breaking Caspian a bit more. Her body trembled, her sanity melted away into near complete slag. The clay held her in such a sweet, groping grasp that Caspian's mind was almost paralyzed. Part of her was trying to tell her that she needed to escape, and quickly. But the vast majority of her said no. Her instinct was to stay & sink.

The buoyancy provided by Caspian's breasts finally gave out. Caspian could only moan & watch, as her beautifully big breasts were swallowed whole, dragging Caspian down to her shoulders, and then shortly after, to her neck. Now really lost in her euphoria driven state, Caspian's only thought was to continue going down until she disappears under the surface. "Oh, my gooey love..." She says to the clay. "You never fail to make me happy..." She then adds.

Caspian's neck disappears soon after, leaving her at just her chin now. "So... happy...!" She manages to exclaim, before the clay rolls over her mouth, leaving her at her nose for a moment, before it proceeded to engulf the rest of Caspian's head without any pause whatsoever. The only thing untouched was some of Caspian's long blue hair which had also been slurped up by the clay, but the clay ended up taking that down as well.

As she slips deep into the clay's depths, slowly descending to the bottom, Caspian's body still felt the sensual squeezes of the clay, almost as if it were attempting to meld her into itself as it did with her bouquet of flowers earlier, but this was not to be so. And yet, Caspian was only to get down to 8 meters deep, until her lungs felt like they would be lit aflame, and she started to get lightheaded. However, she did end up touching the bottom of the pit.

But she then changed to her octomaid form & swam back up to the surface effortlessly once she regained her normal state of mind, for there was no way she wanted to drown here. Breaking the surface of the clay, Caspian's arms shot up, grabbing an embedded slab of stone close by & hauling herself up with it, and using her tentacles to give her extra hauling strength to break the clay's suction. It took a lot of effort, but Caspian nonetheless took it slowly.

And thanks to this, Caspian managed to get out of the clay's grip safely, returning to her human form once safely out. She laid sprawled out on the ground, her body still rather wracked with huge amounts of pleasure making her pant heavily, and her entire body was caked red & pink thanks to the clay having its way with her, in a matter of speaking. Nonetheless, Caspian recovered long enough to sit up & finish regaining her normal state of mind.

"Oh my freakin' gods that was awesome..." Was the first thing that came out of her mouth, followed by a wide smile. However, this meant that her date with the clay pit was over, but it would not be her last one. "Goodbye, my gooey Valentine..." Caspian says to the clay pit. "I shall be back to feed myself to you again some day." She then adds before leaving the cavern & finding a pool of water to wash herself off in, getting the clay off her body & clothes.

After her bath, and as Caspian sets off for home, she looks at the clay pit that swallowed her one final time before departing the quarry. She could've dated another man for Valentine's Day, she could've found an Adept to date. Instead, she chose to date a clay pit. It's definitely a crazy idea, but hey. People do crazy things out of love all the time. And Caspian knows it, and this type of sink ensured that she definitely had the happiest Valentine's Day.

Caspian: Me
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Return to “Stories”