City Girl (Rewritten, Erotic, Willing Sink)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
ChaosGlassSpider

City Girl (Rewritten, Erotic, Willing Sink)

Postby ChaosGlassSpider » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:38 am

Hellooooooo QS Fans! Hope everyone's doing well! This is a rewritten version of my first uploaded QS piece "City Girl." I personally wasn't too too happy with how it turned out, and I wanted to add on some more true quicksand aspects to the piece. Also, I wanted to see how I'd do with doing multiple sinks in one piece. Don't worry by the way, Amy's outdoor escapades will surely continue!

[*][*][*]

Since the time she could walk, Amy has been an avid outdoorswoman, taking any and every opportunity she could to explore the countryside. She relished the times she could go on a nice hike through the woods. She especially loved it when the trails were muddy, when the rain had just swept through the wilderness, and she couldn’t help but get mud on her shoes. Indeed, she had a strange fascination with all things muddy.

The only problem? Her family lived in the heart of the bustling Big Apple, New York City. She seldom had an opportunity to sneak away and give in to her desires. Before receiving a car, she could only sneak away during family vacations in the countryside, which her family seldom did. It wasn’t until her 18th birthday did she receive her own car, a silver Jeep with four-wheel drive, and all the tools needed to survive the rough terrain of country roads. Her dutiful parents always knew her heart was outside of the Big Apple and wanted her to be safe while out in the wilds. She spent a solid two days studying quicksand locations before embarking on her quest for sexual fulfillment.

A four-and-a-half-hour drive later, followed by a quarter-mile hike, she finally found it. The key to her sexual fantasies. A modest mud pit that sat adjacent to a secluded pond. It was love at first sight, and climax at the first sink. She sank to her ample chest, the mud licking at her rock-hard nipples. All the pent-up sexual frustration that had been building since her burgeoning puberty exploded at that moment, and she climaxed harder than she ever had in those lonely woods. When her feet hit the bottom, the mud barely reaching her shoulders, she relaxed, giving herself a moment to breathe. There was a pang of disappointment, for she hoped that the pit would consume her whole. Oh well, she thought, beggars can’t be choosers.

That summer was one full of hiking and quicksand sinking. She was sure she spent more time in the woods than at home. All that time trekking in the woods had trained her body. Before that, she was already considered attractive. An hourglass figure, large breasts, and long blonde hair to tie it all together. She attracted glances from men and women alike. Now though? She was a true beauty. Her skin was now even tan from the summer sun, and her legs and ass were whipped into better shape than ever. Catcalls and whistles are a dime a dozen nowadays, much to Amy’s ire.

But the summer couldn’t last, and soon she returned to the grindstone of higher education. To add insult to injury, her university of choice was smack dab in the middle of her hometown. She contemplated transferring out, but she couldn’t make herself do it. Not many schools held a candle to Columbia University, especially compared to its engineering program. So, Amy stuck it out for those four years, returning to her precious pits over the summer. However, she began to grow a nugget of disappointment every time she returned to the pits. None seemed to be deep enough to satisfy that primal urge to be a damsel in distress. They all only reached her breasts at most. Sure, she’d bend her knees and pretend to be sinking, but that only got her so far. She yearned for the day when she could design her own pit, to her own depth.

However, that day wouldn’t come until she was presented with a golden opportunity. An opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of The Big Apple to somewhere quieter and far more private.

So when Amy’s first job out of college presented her with the chance to move down south, she practically leaped out of her seat at the offer.

“It’s a small town down in Florida," her boss said, sliding over a manilla folder, “mostly farmland, but the crops have been failing for the past five years."

Her boss continued, “The landowners think it’s because the underground springs have dried up. Either way, they’re selling as quickly as possible, and we got in on the deal as soon as it dropped.”

Amy opened the folder and widened her eyes.

“Is this for real?”

Her boss nodded, “I said the same thing. The land was dirt cheap and it came with a good amount of homesteads as a bonus.”

“But, why me?”

“Because I know no one else is willing to move to a backwater, middle-of-nowhere town in Florida. No one else but you, Amy. I need someone on the ground as soon, and for as long, as possible. Gotta monitor how development and such are going in real-time.”

He leaned forward, “Are you up for it?”

Amy nodded so fast that she almost gave herself whiplash.

She watched with bated breath as the U-Haul truck pulled out of the dirt driveway before speeding down the dirt path that led to her new home. It was an older homestead; some of the paint was beginning to chip, and the floors were quite creaky. But Amy didn’t mind. She had chosen this specific homestead for several reasons. Firstly, because of how isolated it was. The estate lay at the edge of a thick forest, far away from any country roads. Even without the roads, no one came by the property anyway. The privacy she needed. Secondly, the estate contained quite a bit of land—fifteen acres, to be exact. And most of it was isolated by trees, keeping her clear of any peeping toms. And thirdly?

Amy padded down quickly to her back door. She slid it open and walked out onto the grassy yard, before looking down at the gaping sinkhole in her backyard. Fresh mud and dirt littered its edges, and a small puddle of water lay at its center. The pit itself must’ve been around ten feet around its edges, and after briefly falling in, Amy found it was about three-quarters of a foot deeper than she was tall.

Perfect.

Her boss said that this particular homestead still had some latent underground springs, making the property prone to sinkholes. He assured her that the house’s foundations ran deep, making it extremely improbable that the house would ever sink under, but he also said that he’d look at other available properties for her.

“No, it’s fine,” she said to him, “I’ll figure something out.”

And figure something out, she did.

She hefted the heavy bags out of her living room and onto her back porch. A hefty thump resonated as she dropped the bags. The bags were emblazoned with the words sodium bentonite and powdered clay. There were more bags littered throughout her new house, all containing precious pit-building materials. The minute her boss told her about the “sinkhole issue,” she began her research. She scoured the web for the best materials for her pit, contacting fellow fetishists and professionals, reading up on forums, and even contacting a geology colleague from college. She struck gold when she went to a spa with a couple of close friends as a going-away celebration. The spa offered a mud bath, and she knew the moment that her skin made contact with its surface that she had found something special. She had to resist the urge to pleasure herself while there, much to her dismay, and practically begged the massage therapist for information on its contents. And that's how she ended up with around twenty pounds of natural peat moss.

Amy hummed a soft tune as she hefted her garden hose into the center of the pit. Muddy groundwater briefly splashed upward before settling alongside the hose. She wiped the sweat off her brow, the temperature outside was well into the 90s, before tearing into the several bags she had prepared. White particles wafted into the air as the sodium bentonite bag was opened before she moved onto a bag of sand she had procured. Each material served a purpose, in theory anyway. The sodium bentonite was meant to make the pit stickier and harder to move in, and the clay was meant to make the pit smooth and enjoyable to sink in. The sand was something her geology colleague suggested, allowing for the pit to suck her down like true quicksand. Finally, the peat moss was meant to emulate real mud while also increasing her enjoyment of the sink.

She could feel a warmth building in her chest and groin as she dumped the materials into the sinkhole. She wanted an even distribution of clay, peat, and sand, and so she deposited them slowly and in careful patterns. It felt almost like baking a cake, layering each of her ingredients in careful order. Once she filled the pit, she topped it off with a small layer of peat moss. She sighed as she looked down at her handiwork. The warmth was growing, and she could feel her nipples stiffen under her tank top. She took a deep breath, attempting to calm her rising libido.

“Just a little more Amy,” she told herself, “you don’t wanna act too quickly and spoil it.”

With a huff, she moved towards her hose faucet before turning the dial, releasing a rush of water into the pit. She could hear the water rush through the newly bought hose, and she couldn’t help but feel her heart race. She quickly walked back to the sinkhole, a slight hop in her step. On the way there, she grabbed an extendable shovel that she bought at a nearby hardware store. She thought about mixing the pit with her own body, but she didn’t want to spoil her first sink in her homemade pit. She wanted it to be special; she wanted the perfect pit to touch and grope her body.

She gritted her teeth in resistance as she watched the pit, waiting for when water bubbled up to the surface. It seemed to take forever as she waited with bated breath and a rapidly beating heart. And then, when Amy thought that perhaps the hose was clogged, the surface bubbled with water. She practically ran to the faucet, shutting the water off. The idea that, after all this preparation, the pit would be ruined by an oversaturation of water was something she didn’t want to even fathom. The faucet squeaked as the water line was cut off before she rushed back, shovel in hand.

She plunged her shovel into the growing puddle of water, feeling a bit of resistance as her shovel bit into the mud. She gritted her teeth before beginning to mix the solution. It was awkward; the pit was too broad and too deep to do it efficiently. And so she settled on extending the shovel to its maximum length, before taking laps around the pit and dragging the shovel inside the pit. The mud morphed from a dry, powdery mixture into a moist, thick muck. The space between her thighs was practically glistening as she finished mixing. She felt her nipples stab uncomfortably into her tank top, and Amy was made painfully aware of how sensitive they were. And so she ripped off her top, exposing her well-endowed chest alongside her rock-hard nipples. She hooked her thumb around her shorts before pulling them down in one fluid motion.

She was fully clothed to bare naked in less than thirty seconds.

She looked down at the pit. Peat and clay were mixed to form a light brown color, with small clumps of pure peat peppered through the surface. There were small puddles of water on the surface, which the pit couldn’t absorb. She assumed the Florida sun would handle the rest.

The pit looked so sexy, she wanted to jump right in and have it grope and assail her with its body. She wanted to run herself raw inside whilst trapped in the muck. She wanted it to consume her whole being.

She wanted…

“Safety first!” she said out of nowhere. She quickly turned away and walked into the house, grabbing a long rope that was draped over a couple of boxes. She was risking a lot by building this pit, but risking her life?

Well, she rather liked her life.

She wrapped the rope around a nearby tree, making doubly sure the knot was as tight as possible, before tying the other end around her wrist. Now, she was ready.

She felt sweat trickle down her brow, past her neck, before dripping onto her chest. She felt between her legs, feeling how wet her vagina was. She moved a finger up and gasped at how sensitive her clit was. The sounds of the world seemed to tune out, replaced by her rapidly beating heart and aroused breaths. She looked down at the pit again. She was so hot, in temperature and in lust. She took a deep breath before taking a step into the pit. The mud grasped at her bare feet before taking her to her ankles. Another breath, another step towards the center of the pit, this time the mud took her to her shins. She wriggled her toes under the surface, feeling as if the clay filled in every crevice it could find. It was colder than the air outside, but that didn’t deter her at all. She took one more step, cementing herself at the dead center of the pit. The mud seemed to grab her, before dragging her down to her thighs. Amy gasped, feeling the muck come so close to her moist pussy. Clumsily, she shimmied her other leg forward, joining its partner underneath her as the mud grasped at her other thigh.

Amy was gasping for air, but not out of exhaustion. She was almost at a loss for words. The mud contoured her very being, touching her in ways no man had ever done before.

“I’m really,” she began, “I’m really,” she couldn’t finish, however, as her hands plunged into the mud, feeling its clay surface squelch between her fingers. She began to pump her legs as the mud began to consume more of her luscious body. One of her hands moved to her awaiting vagina, opening it up to accept her muddy lover as her crotch made contact with the muck. Her other hand grabbed clumps of clay, before smoothing them over her breasts, groping herself in the process. She screamed as mud entered her awaiting pussy, violating her very being. She thrusted into her muddy lover, as a shaft of clay entered her deeply. She grabbed a clump of peat moss, before rubbing it on her toned stomach.

“Fuck,” she gasped, full of lust, “someone help me, I’m sinking!”

She threw her head back, her eyes closed and teeth gritted as her pleasure blossomed. She was playing out a fantasy now. Of some poor, defenseless damsel sinking toward her doom in bottomless quicksand. She screamed as an orgasm slammed into her. She squirted into the pit as her back arched in pleasure, her legs spasming as her nerves seemed to get overwhelmed by pleasure. She suddenly lurched forward, gasping for breath as the mud crept up her navel.

“Wow,” she gasped, “that was amazing.”

She looked down, her eyes widening as she saw more of her torso get consumed. She couldn’t help but smile, before moving her hand towards her neglected clitoris. She began to rapidly rub it, her breath hitching as her pleasure began to build again. Her other hand grabbed at the mud, before rubbing it onto her blushing cheeks. She began thrusting into the pit again, her clay lover getting deeper inside her with each push. It was as if she was fucking the Earth itself, its cock filled out every pleasurable crack and crevice it could find. It felt like she was in the fires of pleasure itself like every cell in her body was getting molested by the mud. She reached behind her, toward her ample ass, before opening herself up, allowing her lover to enter her from another opening. It almost flooded into her, impaling her, and she screamed again.

“Someone help!” she begged, her voice edged with need, “I’m sinking in quicksand!”

In her pleasure, she barely noticed the mud climbing up her full breasts, pushing them upward, nor how thick the mud was. It was holding her body, applying a delicious pressure that Amy barely noticed. Nevertheless, it fueled the fire of her passion. It wasn’t until Amy noticed her blonde hair clinging to the surface that she realized how deep she was.

The mud was now halfway up her ample chest, and Amy noted how difficult it was getting to breathe. She couldn’t help but smile, her blushing face becoming more intense.

“Oh, it's up to my tits!” she moaned, “It’s taking my amazing tits!”

She didn’t care how ridiculous she sounded, this was her sexual fantasy, and she was gonna say what she needed, damn it! She moaned as the mud overtook her precious, sensitive nipples. The mud groped her breasts better than she ever could. Her precious, supple breasts. And the mud was fondling them, feeling into every fold. She came as clay squirted through her cleavage. And even as she floated, spasming from pleasure, another orgasm was quickly approaching.

Amy was now panting even harder for breath from lust, exhaustion, and the stranglehold the mud had on her. And yet, she couldn’t be happier.

“Oh, it took my tits,” she moaned, “I’m so close. Please, help me! Anybody! I’ll do anything, just don’t let this mud take me!”

Her performance would’ve sounded convincing, were it not for the arousal lacing her voice. And yet, the mud marched upward. It crawled up Amy’s shoulders, and in response, she began to wriggle her shoulders back and forth so she would sink deeper. She flexed her toes and happily found there was no bottom yet. She was in uncharted territory now, and she was beyond excited to feel the mud around her throat. With her struggling, the mud sped up through her shoulders, and past her collarbone. She felt the mud grab at her throat, its silky fingers wrapping around her delicate neck.

“It’s around my throat,” she moaned.

She choked as she sank past her windpipe, the pressure choking her with a passion she could find nowhere else.

“I’m so close,” she whimpered, “please help me… I don’t wanna drown.”

She felt the heat building to a climax in her chest and crotch, ready to burst. She tilted her head up a little as the mud inched forward, but that only seemed to quicken her descent. The clay lapped at her chin, kissing it like a lover. Her climax was mere thrusts, and strokes, away. Her body was run ragged, mouth agape, tongue lolling inside. She shut her eyes as the mud began to kiss her flushing bottom lip.

It was so close.

“Please help me.”

Another thrust.

“I’m…”

Another stroke.

Amy’s voice hitched, “I’m gonna…”

Before one last flick of her clitoris pushed her over the edge. Her eyes shot open, her legs bucked underneath her, and she screamed. The mud held her tight as Amy's body convulsed, as she came harder than she ever had in her life. She leaned back, feeling the mud grasp at the back of her head. She screamed, and moaned, and whimpered, and made all sorts of pleasurable sounds as years of sexual pressure were released. She dimly noted a flock of birds fleeing at the sound of her screams, before another orgasm slammed into her, crushing whatever coherent thoughts she had.

Amy didn’t know how long she had floated there, in the throes of passion. She suspected she must’ve dozed off after climaxing several times in a row. Regardless, when she came to, she saw that the sun had lowered in the sky. It was still quite warm outside, but it had gone down from the blistering summer heat. She swallowed a glob of saliva that was pooling at the bottom of her mouth, before noting how thirsty she was.

“Damn, shoulda brought some water,” Amy quietly lamented, before stretching her aching limbs. She was exhausted from her little sinking session and noted how hard it was to move through the quicksand now. It felt like she was moving through molasses; every movement she made was met with considerable resistance. Her chin dipped into the morass, and it seemed to hit her how deep she was. She flexed her toes once again, feeling nothing but squishy mud. She smiled at that.

“I’m really chin deep, huh?” Amy said to herself before she sunk a couple of centimeters deeper, the mud pecking at her bottom lip.

She giggled, “Well, I guess lip-deep now?”

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her blonde hair strewn about the muck. It was streaked brown and light gray now, muddying her once golden mane. She felt clay cling to the back of her head as well, some of it even staining her ear lobes.

Amy huffed a bit at that, it’ll take forever to clean my hair now, she thought.

Still, she couldn’t complain much. The mud felt absolutely wonderful around her body. It brought her back to that lovely spa trip she had with her friends before moving. The muck contoured every curve and crevice of her nude body. The pressure wasn’t particularly a hassle either. Perhaps whilst struggling, on the verge of climax, it felt like a stranglehold. But now, it was akin to a very tight hug throughout her body. It was nice, perhaps wonderful even, to just float precariously in the pit.

Nude, and chin deep in quicksand, Amy finally noticed how peaceful it was. The sounds of nature resonated around her, a far cry from the constant noise of the concrete jungle. She could hear a nearby squirrel scuttling up a tree, and the distant sound of a woodpecker rattling a tree in search of food. She might’ve been born in the city, but this? This peace and quiet was where she belonged.

She tugged on her lifeline and felt the rope grow taught for a brief second before she relaxed and let the rope slap onto the mucky surface once again.

I should probably get going, she thought for a brief moment. She still had a metric ton of boxes to open and unpack. She hadn’t even opened her carry-on suitcase. That wasn’t even accounting for the hours it would take to clean herself up. She tugged on the rope again, before grabbing at it with her other hand. She hauled herself forward for a couple of inches, before giving up.

No, she could relax for a bit, bathe in the afterglow. She let her arms sink back under the surface, before signing. She’d spent her whole life speeding through life, as was life in the big city. But now she was out here, in the countryside, where she truly felt whole. There was no rush here, no hustle and bustle to pressure her into work. She watched idly as a small flock of birds landed on a nearby tree, before closing her eyes and leaning back, allowing the mud to cradle her nubile body.

Amy felt her exhaustion melt away as she slowly drifted off to sleep, cradled within the womb of the Earth. Her last thought before sleep claimed her was how her fellow city girls would’ve scoffed in disgust at what she was doing, at what she had just done.

But, she wasn’t exactly a city girl anymore, was she?

From that moment on, Amy took every opportunity she had to sink into her precious pit. Most days after work, she’d strip down naked the second she got home, and pleasure herself until the sun set. Watching the sun dip beneath the horizon whilst naked and chin-deep in quicksand was something she’d never imagined doing. On her days off she’d spend most of the day nude sun tanning or tending to her muddy project. Mixing up her mud pit was always one of her favorite forms of maintenance. While most would mix with a shovel or a long stick, Amy would take the liberty of stripping naked and mixing it with her own body.

On long days after work, when the moon was at its peak by the time Amy pulled into her driveway, she would sprint out of her car naked and jump into the pit. She’d pleasure herself to the point of screaming into the night, before falling asleep. Waking up half-submerged in mud was always enough to recharge her batteries.

Which was exactly what she was planning on doing tonight.

It had been a long couple of weeks for the young woman. She’d been traveling around for work, and a new land acquisition by her employer triggered a whole litany of business meetings. Amy was forced to abandon her precious pit for a whole two weeks while she traveled hours away. It was nightmarish. She spent the majority of those weeks hot and bothered, in desperate need of a good sink.

At night, she lay in her hotel room wide awake, unable to sleep without the muddy caress of her secret lover. She tried to mediate the issue by masturbating to memories of past sinks, but it was never the same. One of her coworkers even tried to hit on her, and she snapped at him. She felt especially bad for that one; he was a sweet guy at the end of the day.

But he was nothing compared to her own custom quicksand pit.

Amy took a turn down a dark, dirt road toward her homestead. Her white blouse was unbuttoned, and her bra lay abandoned on the seat next to her. Her pencil skirt was also discarded and thrown into her back seat. In its place were a pair of moist panties. One hand clutched the steering wheel tightly, while the other played with her breast. Fingers pinched at her hardening nipples as she moaned softly under her breath.

To say Amy was pent-up was an understatement.

Mud and water sloshed under her tires as her Jeep passed over a puddle. It had been storming most of the previous week. But Amy paid little mind to that news. All she had on her mind for the past couple of weeks was returning home and getting a good sink in. Maybe she’d even muster up the courage to sink under completely. It had been something she’d been avoiding, primarily out of fear that the surface was too thick and sticky to emerge from. But Amy wasn’t thinking of the risks right now. All she craved was lustful release.

And as she turned another corner and pulled into her driveway, Amy couldn’t wait any longer. She quickly put the car in park before swinging the door open. Without a moment’s hesitation, she tore off her blouse, kicked off her shoes, and took off her panties. She was nude in barely a minute, and was making a mad sprint towards her muddly lover.

Modesty was out of the question in her mind, and as she ran towards her mud pit, golden hair blowing in the wind, she paid no attention to how her feet sank into the ground with each step. Nevertheless, the pit was soon in her field of vision, and Amy couldn’t help but hasten her entrance. Before she reached the pit’s shore, she bent her legs and jumped toward the pit.

She landed at the dead center of the pit and immediately sank to her navel.

“Oh fuck!” she yelled, surprised by the sudden stimulation. Already, she could feel the mud enter and caress her nether regions, and she wasted no time in taking advantage. One hand dipped under the mud to finger her clit, while the other grabbed a handful of clay and smeared it on her needy breasts.

“Yes!” she moaned, arching her back, “Take me quicksand!” Her screams echoed around her, and yet, there was not a soul within miles to hear them. It was perfect. Her legs buckled underneath the surface, hastening her descent. Within seconds, the mud began climbing up her thin waist. Amy took another handful of clay and smeared it on her blushing cheeks. Her face was burning, and only the touch of her true love could quell it. Underneath the surface, Amy rubbed her throbbing clitoris, fingers gliding through the mud despite its all encompassing thickness. In her lust, she failed to notice how much thicker the mud had become.

The only thought on Amy’s mind was sinking deeper.

She cried out in erotic tension as her breasts touched the muddy surface. She was beyond pent up, and her body craved release. Amy wriggled in her muddy prison, wanting nothing more than to be consumed. Her lustful release was quickly approaching, and as the mud touched her hard nipples, she exploded in climax.

“Fuck!” she screamed, “somebody help me!” Amy squirted into her muddy lover as her body convulsed in orgasm. A raging warmth consumed her body, mind, and soul. She felt tears well up in her eyes. It was almost painful, in a way. She lay there in rapture, gasping for breath, a young woman reduced to an erotic mess. Her legs twitched in the morass, mud squeezing each and every part of her submerged being. Her blush grew as she felt the mud ripple inside her pussy and ass like a hard dick. She loved how the mud always overstimulated her and how it penetrated her very being.

Amy took a deep breath as the mud finished consuming her nipples. She gasped before looking down. The mire squeezed her breasts together, forming a deep cleavage that pooled with clay. She smiled at that. She always loved the way her breasts looked, especially when they were covered in mud. Her eyes caught sight of her blonde locks, now covered in brown clay.

“I really am a hot mess, huh?” she said, chuckling softly. She felt herself sink deeper with her light laughter. Amy bit her lip as the warmth between her loins began to grow stronger. Her mired hand began to reach for her clit once again, as her eyes began to scan for her rope above the surface. She saw it a ways away from her, toward the edge of the pit. Amy felt a tinge of fear at the sight, and she twisted her head to get a better look at her surroundings. The motion cost her a couple more inches, but it revealed that she had landed almost at the dead center of the pit. Another wave of fear hit her, and Amy attempted to reach for her trusty rope.

She moaned as the mud began to rub her sensitive regions, and she quickly gave up the pursuit. She could feel the mud sluggishly rolling over her shoulders, having already taken her breasts. She released another moan as she dipped her free hand under the surface to fondle her needy breasts.

“I’ll find a way to get out,” she said, her voice heavy with lust. She closed her eyes as she began to lightly hump the clay. She felt it roil inside her, thrusting into her like an amorous lover. Skillful fingers stroked her nipples and clitoris, heavy mud barely an obstacle against her. She relished her muddy love as it climbed over her shoulders and surrounded her delicate neck.

“Please,” she whimpered, “somebody help me.” There was a part of her that relished the fear she felt. The rope, her only lifeline, was too far for her to reach. All Amy could rely on was herself to escape from the morass, and right now she was too busy fucking herself. She truly was a damsel in distress.

Amy opened her eyes as she felt the mud touch her chin. She was so close now. Her lust was too powerful now, overriding any thoughts of safety she may have had. She caught sight of the rope lying just outside her reach. The thought of her one avenue of rescue being out of reach only seemed to make her wetter. The mud seemed to choke her now, reducing her breaths to gasps and whimpers.

“I-I don’t want to drown,” she moaned, pleasure peaking inside her. She closed her eyes as she tilted her head back, feeling the mud cradle her head. Her blonde hair, plastered with sweat and mud, spread around her like a halo. Clay licked at her ears as she felt herself sinking deeper, her thrusts becoming wild and erratic under the surface. The mud seized her lithe body, and yet, Amy’s endless lust pushed her beyond. It was in her ears now, leaving Amy with nothing but her hammering heart and ragged breaths.

All she could see now was the night sky, filled with twinkling stars. Amy could feel her orgasm racing towards her; she could feel her limbs beginning to ache from exhaustion. She savored how her arms and legs seemed to burn with the same fire in her loins. Her nipples and clit were driving her mad, as the mud fucked her like no man ever could. She was in real peril now, and she couldn’t be happier.

She felt the mud touch her burning cheeks and kiss the edges of her lips. Her breath came in hard and fast as the pit’s hold threatened to crush her. Amy relished the breathlessness, and as she opened her mouth to take in more precious air, she felt mud dribble past her lips.

She took a deep breath before screaming, her howls echoing in the wind. It wasn’t completely out of lust or fear. It was a delicious mix of both that powered Amy’s erotic struggles.

“Someone help me!” she screamed, “I’m going unde-”

She was cut off by a wave of mud covering her lips. Her eyes widened before her oncoming climax hit her like a bullet. She wailed under the mud, her breath coming out in bubbles on the surface. Her body writhed and squirmed against her muddy captor. She felt hot tears trail out of her eyes as she came harder than she thought possible. The mud fucked, choked, and held her as she struggled against its insurmountable grip.

“Mmmmmmmph!” she wailed into the mire, pleasure blooming beyond belief. She squirted once again into her muddy lover, releasing her fluids underneath the surface. Fingers and toes curled as she struggled against an endless abyss. The movements drove her to her nose, and Amy almost choked as her nostrils filled with clay. The only things left of Amy were her blue eyes and mud streaked hair. She took one last look at the night sky before the mud enveloped them too.

I’m really going under, were her last thoughts as Amy was completely dragged under the muddy surface.

A dark silence prevailed over the night. Not even the insects dared interrupt it. A few seconds later, two bubbles rose to the surface, only to pop as quickly as they arrived. In their place, a muddy hand rose out of the surface, followed by a gasping face. Amy clawed the surface, attempting to escape from the mud's endless grip. She coughed and sputtered, left blind and mostly deaf from her trip under the surface. Her lone hand struggled for purchase, but the mud only escaped between her fingers, the creamy surface offering no traction.

After a minute of desperate struggling, Amy gave up. She dropped her muddied arm back into the mire, the pit quickly consuming it. With a sigh, she settled back into the mud, resting her chin on the surface and tilting her head back.

The silence of the night was filled with a cacophony of heavy and labored breathing. The pit’s surface was mostly undisturbed, save for a mound of clay that marked where Amy lay. Her head barely poked out of the surface, and the only thing discerning clay from a naked woman was Amy’s parted lips. Mud and clay plastered Amy’s entire face. Her body ached from the struggle, especially her legs, which may as well have been dead weight. Amy grunted as she wrenched her other arm from its muddy prison. There was a soft plop, and a muddied hand emerged from the surface. She brought it to her face, rubbing away the mud from her eyes. She blinked away some flecks of mud staining her eyelashes before sighing. She dropped her arm back into its clay prison, and Amy couldn’t help but smile. In her lust, she forgot the simple pleasures of being covered in mud.

“Fuck, that was intense,” she said, basking in the afterglow. Her body was still reeling from the series of strong orgasms, and as she jostled her hips a bit, she was reminded of how sensitive her nether regions had become. With that, she felt herself sink a few inches deeper, the mud gently kissing her lips. She didn’t bother tilting her head back. Instead, she closed her eyes and took deep breaths through her nose. Bubbles arose as she exhaled into her muddy lover. Amy was content to lay there, mostly sunk, in her special corner of the world.

KTG_42

Re: City Girl (Rewritten, Erotic, Willing Sink)

Postby KTG_42 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:01 pm

It's not often I comment, but this story deserves it. Very well written while still being believable.

ChaosGlassSpider

Re: City Girl (Rewritten, Erotic, Willing Sink)

Postby ChaosGlassSpider » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:54 am

KTG_42 wrote:It's not often I comment, but this story deserves it. Very well written while still being believable.

Thank you for the comment! I’ve been working on this story for a while and wanted to get out of my comfort zone, especially with what I’ve established with my last few pieces.

Return to “Stories”