Swamped and Alone (pleasure, peril, grim?)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
ChaosGlassSpider

Swamped and Alone (pleasure, peril, grim?)

Postby ChaosGlassSpider » Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:47 am

Hello QSfans! Got another story, fresh off the presses! On a bit of a roll writing wise, and got this piece out in record time! Decided to finally do some peril work this time around. Hope you all enjoy that! Of course, constructive criticism is greatly appreciated!
Angelina sighed as she closed the door behind her. She gently massaged her temple, pushing away an oncoming stress headache. Debutante balls were always a hassle, one that Angelina would gladly live without. Being surrounded by opulence and narcissistic elites always put her in a sour mood. This particular social gathering was no exception. A family friend had recently obtained a substantial inheritance and had thrown a party to celebrate her good fortune.

Deep down, Angelina knew it was to flaunt their newly gained wealth.

“Stuck up bitch,” Angie muttered, kicking off her heels as she walked toward the kitchen, hoping that a hot cup of tea and fresh air would lessen the strain of elitist social interaction. Unlike her haughty peers, Angelina didn’t like to flaunt her wealth. Her family was old money, but always lived below their means. To them, opulent displays were a sign of insecurity.

And besides, they were quite hard on the eyes.

Instead of a larger-than-life mansion, like the one Angelina had the displeasure of spending her day in, she lived in an expansive tree house in the middle of a swamp. It was rather unusual, especially compared to her peers' choice of housing, but she adored it. Being away from the glitz and glamor of the high life let her be introspective, and see the beauty in nature.

It also made her realize how much she detested the high life. The bright lights, the people, the alcohol, and all the drugs that got passed around. It was all too much for her, especially after she moved into her tree house. Here it was quiet and private, and no one could disturb her, be it fellow elites or the pestering paparazzi.

The tea kettle squealed, and Angelina gently poured the boiling liquid into an awaiting mug and tea bag. She stirred the liquid, added a couple of cubes of sugar, and took a sip. She smiled as the liquid reached her lips. Perfect. Angelina took another sip before walking toward her balcony. She stopped as her hand clenched around the door knob.

“Oh right,” she began, “I almost forgot.”

Angelina looked down at her black cocktail dress. It hugged her body, showing off her hourglass figure. She reached behind her, hands grasping for the zipper, before quickly pulling downward. The dress seemed to melt off of her, her strapless bra falling to the ground. Angie felt her long, black, lightly curled hair fall against her back. She stepped away from the pile that was once her dress, before pulling off her panties as well.

Angelina sighed happily, stretching her now nude body. It felt as if a weight had been lifted off her shoulders—the burden of clothing. She never liked to flaunt her body, although there were plenty of assets to display. Angelina was quite well endowed, which was only accentuated by her thin waist. No, she preferred to revel in her body on her own, primarily in the privacy of her own home. She stretched again, smiling as her ample breasts jiggled free, away from their prison. She briefly thought of running to the bathroom and cleaning off her makeup, which consisted of some light red blush on her pale cheeks, followed by purple eyeshadow. In the end, she decided against it.

“I’ll just wash up before bed,” she said to herself, before picking up her mug and waltzing to the balcony. A warm, summer wind greeted her as she stepped outside. It was a cloudy night, yet the full moon glinted in the sky. She was a ways away from the nearest road, so the stars shined brightly above her. Angelina blushed a bit as a gust of wind brushed against her, softly touching her nipples and mound. Being so isolated had its perks, and the idea of masturbating on the balcony crossed her mind occasionally.

Maybe later tonight, she thought to herself, before leaning her back against a wooden rail. She sipped at her tea, enjoying its warmth. Angelina closed her eyes, listening to the noises of the night. A nearby owl hooted, a cicada sang its siren song, and she heard the sudden crack of wood.

Must be a nearby branch, she mused, before taking another sip of her tea. She leaned farther back, feeling the wind blow at her long hair. She opened her eyes, spotting the full moon right above her.

“Wow,” she gasped in awe, “it’s beautiful.” It was a dazzling sight, to see the moon so clearly and up close. A celestial body in full form. If she had squinted, she could’ve sworn she saw craters. So swooned by the sight, she didn’t notice the wooden railing cracking underneath her.

Another crack blew through the night, and Angelina cautiously put her cup down.

“I wonder what tha-” she didn’t finish her sentence as the rail gave out from under her. She attempted to regain her footing, but her momentum was far too great, and she fell backward. Her arms grasped for the ledge, but by that time she was already falling. No, all she could do now was scream.
Angelina landed with a splash, mud cascading around her like a dress. She landed butt first and immediately sank to her navel. Tears were running down her cheeks as she attempted to put her feet under her, only to feel nothing but mud below. She kicked and squirmed, only to be greeted with more liquifying mud. The mud was quickly consuming her, dragging her down to her bosom. Her chest heaved as she began to hyperventilate, sobbing in between breaths.

“No, please,” she begged, as the mud claimed her shoulders. In a last-ditch effort, she slammed her arms down into the muck, pushing up with all her might. She felt the swamp’s embrace abate briefly as mud splashed around her, staining her cheeks and hair. Angie instinctively leaned backward, feeling the muck cradle her back softly. She tried to push again with her legs, only to feel the mud’s embrace against them. She looked down and saw how she had risen back to her navel, the rest of her firmly in the jaws of the swamp.

She attempted another kick, only to give up halfway through. Whatever adrenaline rush she was on had run dry, leaving her exhausted and half sunk in the mud. Angelina could only whimper now, as she floated precariously.

“Fuck, I should’ve fixed that before!” she lamented, looking up towards the jagged and broken railing. She could still see the lights she had left on in her house from her prison, despite the numerous branches and leaves that obscured her view. She knew that they’d be of little help; the house’s lights were programmed to shut off automatically after thirty minutes in order to reduce energy consumption.

She began to tear up when she realized she’d be all alone down there, with only the moonlight to guide her.

“I-I should’ve,” she began, only to be interrupted by her sobbing once again. She could feel tears run down her cheeks, past her muddy chin, and down into the swamp below. She wanted to struggle and flail around, but she knew deep down that would only spell her doom. She settled on sobbing quietly to herself, her voice hitching with her breathing.

She didn’t know how long she lay there, crying to herself and wallowing in self-pity, but when the lights of her tree house shut off, she knew she was in deep shit.

“I just,” she started, her breath hitching, “I need to calm down.” She began taking deep breaths, attempting to calm her racing mind. She blinked away whatever remaining tears she had. Instinctively, she tried to wipe them away, stopping when she caught sight of her muddy hand.

Another deep breath, and she could see the full moon above her once again, its rays shining down on her as if consoling her.

“It’ll be ok,” she said, attempting to convince herself.

“I just need to rest.”

Her breath hitched when, as if in response, the mud gurgled beneath her.
Angelina watched breathlessly as the moon hovered behind dark branches, its comforting gleams obscured by encroaching shadows. She took another shaky breath, feeling the clay flex against her, as the last pieces of the moon were covered in darkness.

“Nooooo,” she whimpered, “don’t go.” But her cries were unheard, as the moon’s radiance was butchered, and Angelina was left in darkness. Only remnants of its light remained, falling through shadows like sand through fingers. She shifted a bit, trying to get a better look at her companion, but the shadows were too numerous and the distance too great. Angelina felt the mud bubble against her thigh, prompting her to stop her struggle.

“Please,” she pleaded, “I’m so scared.” She’d lost track of how long she had laid there, half sunk and abandoned in a swamp. She would’ve guessed it was a couple of hours at least, judging by the moon. The celestial body had kept her company up until now, keeping away those terrible, intrusive thoughts that would’ve driven her to panic. Thoughts that concerned whatever horrors lay among the trees, and the muck that threatened to consume her. As well as the gnawing feelings of lust she was fighting off.

Angelina wriggled her toes as she felt another pang of pleasure lance through her. Spending so long in the swamp had given the mud time to seep into every crack and crevice below her waist. It had flooded her ass and pussy, massaging every pleasure center she had down there. She knew she was soaking wet between her thighs, her body craving sexual release. Before, the moon helped keep those naughty feelings at bay.

But now?

She looked down at her muddy chest and blushed at the sight of her erect nipples. They craved to be touched and fondled, to be massaged and caressed. She lifted a shaky hand out of the muck and saw how the clay dripped between her fingers, how it dirtied her once pristine palm. A dollop of clay fell, hitting her ample chest. Angelina moaned and resisted the urge to wriggle in her muddy prison, fighting against the need to finger herself till she was sore.

“No!” she said, dropping her hand back to her side. She leaned back again, averting her eyes from the sight of her needy body. Her cheeks burned brightly as she took another shaky breath. She needed to stay calm. She needed to resist. The moon may be gone, but she was still here.

But the mud felt so good, especially against her nude body. The dollop of mud she had dropped was flowing over her breasts, dripping down back towards the earth. She felt it tease her hard nipples, felt it flood between her generous bust. She closed her eyes and clenched her teeth, attempting to steady her lustful mind.

She took a deep breath, “I just need to,” she moaned, “I just need to wipe some of it off.” She brought a hand to her chest, muddy fingers wiping away muck from her bosom. Her fingers brushed past one of her nipples, and she moaned again. She was shaking now, her heart beating in her head. Another wipe, another less than accidental brush against her nipples, another moan. She brought her other hand to her chest and tried to mop the mud between her breasts. She felt a wave of warmth lance through her chest, and she looked down. Her eyes widened as she saw herself groping her chest, fingers rubbing at her nipples.

She needed to stop this. She needed to settle the hammering beat of her heart, the swelling lust between her thighs, and the intense warmth on her cheeks.

But she wanted this more.

She dipped one of her hands into the mire, grabbing a handful of mud. She smooshed the handful onto her supple breasts, savoring the feeling. She moved her other hand between her thighs, felt it dip into the muck in order to access its submerged prize. At last, she gasped as muddy fingers began to caress her needy clit.

She screamed as the dam broke, allowing the pool of emotions she was building to flood out. She felt tears run down her flushing cheeks. She let out a needy whimper. All of the fear, panic, and lust were flowing out of her now, fueling her passionate lovemaking. She groped herself again, massaging her aching nipples. Her legs bucked as her pleasure flared up, toes curling in excitement.

And then the mud gurgled again.

It happened in an instant. The fragile buoyancy of the swamp melted away, leaving Angelina helpless. The mud began rapidly climbing up her writhing body as she looked down at her disappearing form. Her eyes widened as the dark surface climbed up her tight waist and flat stomach.

“W-wait n-” she tried to say, before a moan escaped her lips. The downward motion was causing the mud to rub against her needy clit, and Angelina was helpless to resist it. Soon, the mud began to cup the underside of her breasts. It was all happening so fast, and Angelina had no time to react. She shut her eyes and moaned again when the mud began to kiss her sensitive nipples, and she was left with no choice but to ride out this lustful trip downwards.

She moaned as she began to touch herself again, which only seemed to quicken her descent. The mud was climbing into her cleavage now, as warmth began to spread from between her thighs.

“Fuck,” she muttered, drunk with lust, “fucking taking me.”

It was getting harder to move now, as the mud began to consume her collarbone and shoulders. But that didn’t stop her. Sweat and tears dripped down Angelina’s cheek as she quickened her pace, fingers massaging her clit and nipples in well practiced motions. She wasn’t sure what she wanted anymore. She was brought into the depths of despair, and she was only getting deeper. And yet, Angelina fought to wring out one last orgasm from her sorry situation.

The mud began to climb up Angelina’s neck as her pleasure bloomed, her climax mere strokes away. It had a tight grip on her now, evoking feelings of asphyxiation that only fueled her lustful fire. Her muddied hair was spreading across the mud’s surface, framing her disappearing form. And yet, Angelina powered through.

A soft whimper escaped her mouth as the mud sensually caressed her body. She had never been touched like this before. Totally submissive to another being. And as the mud kissed her chin, she tilted her head up to prolong this dangerously wonderful feeling. She was so close to her climax now; the warmth was getting unbearable, and she begged for release.

“Pl-please,” she whimpered, needy and full of lust. She felt the muck fill her ears. She opened her eyes wide at that moment when her hearing was suddenly cut off. All she saw were dark skies and dark trees. She was alone.

A sudden feeling of melancholy filled her, only to be replaced by her encroaching orgasm as it slammed into her like a train. She screamed into the night, body squirming in carnal pleasure. She couldn't move much; the mud held her like a python would hold prey, but she struggled nonetheless. Her naked body writhed under the surface, her hand clutching at her breast like a lifeline. Above the surface, Angelina was left to gasp and cry as her body was bombarded with pleasure. Her mud streaked face gasped for breath. She released another scream, this one not completely out of pleasure or pain. Something of a twisted combination of the two. All she could hear now was her ragged heartbeat and wild moans, as the mud gurgled around her.

Angelina did not know how many orgasms she endured in that dark swamp. She didn’t know how long she lay there in rapture, her face the only thing above the quicksand’s grimy surface. All she did know was how beautiful the moon was tonight, framed by dark clouds. Moonlight drifted from a hole in the cloud cover, exposing the celestial body’s radiance. It was a speck of purity among a sea of blackness.

Angelina briefly realized that this is what she must look like now. Just a single pale speck amongst a muddy sea. There was something deeply sad in that thought, and Angelina felt a trail of tears fall down her mud cheeks. She was naked and alone, reduced to a face framed by mud. When she should have been escaping, she was too busy frigging herself. She was blinded by her sinful lust, and this is where it got her.

Angelina’s breath caught in her throat as a gentle wind blew its way through the lonely swamp. She couldn’t hear the leaves and branches rustling in the wind, nor the sordid song of the cicadas nearby. Fireflies danced just above her, their amorous dance a marvel to any other observer.

To Angelina, it was a cruel joke. It was as if Mother Nature was taunting her with freedom. She couldn’t help but cry as she watched their display. She sobbed as she resisted the urge to struggle in her muddy prison. She knew any further struggle would only make her dire situation worse. Even now, she could see mud at the corners of her vision. She could taste the flecks of muck at the corners of her mouth.

More tears welled up in her eyes as she shifted her vision back to the moon, its luminous rays her only true companion. She stifled back a sob as a terrible thought crossed her mind.

Will this be the last thing I see?

“Please,” she begged, “I don’t want to die.” Her body quivered at the thought. Dying. And here, of all places. So close, yet so far from home. Alone. Dirty. Naked. It was the cruelest of endings. To be away from her family. To be brought to the peak of passion, only to come crashing down to reality.

“I’m so scared,” she continued, tears streaming down her cheeks. What did she do to deserve this? She hadn’t done anything wrong, hadn't she? Her nipples and clitoris ached for touch. Was lust her sin? Defiling herself in a place like this?

“I’m sorry,” she pleaded in between sobs, “I’ll be better. Just…” Angelina broke down into teary whimpers. She floated there, a crying face in a muddy swamp. Tears freely flowed down her cheeks. Angelina screwed her eyes shut in a feeble attempt to shield herself from reality. She was inconsolable, reduced to the same puddle of emotions that she had struggled to control. She couldn’t even muster the strength to wipe away her tears. Her arms were locked in place by the mire, its iron grip crushing her lithe body.

When Angelina dared to open her eyes again, she saw the moon’s glow was beginning to dim. Dark clouds had begun to encroach on her precious moonlight once again. Only, these were far darker than the clouds from before. They were almost like storm clouds, rolling in to deliver their fury. Like a high tide, they consumed everything in their wake, snuffing out her one source of solace.

Soon, Angelina was left alone in complete, suffocating darkness.

Her eyes widened in terror.

“No, please!” she screamed, her cries echoing in the wind.

“Somebody help me! I’ll do anything, just please! Don’t let me die!”

There was no reply.

“Please…” she whimpered.

“Help me.”

The mud gurgled around her.

GTorborg77

Re: Swamped and Alone (pleasure, peril, grim?)

Postby GTorborg77 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:23 pm

Very nice! I like this very much!

ChaosGlassSpider

Postby ChaosGlassSpider » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:55 am

GTorborg77 wrote:Very nice! I like this very much!

I’m glad you enjoyed it! This was my first time doing something peril related, and I hope it came out good! Personally, I might’ve gone a little heavy handed with the melodrama, but honestly that’s the kinda thing that gets me going.

fuerant

Postby fuerant » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:53 am

A very satisfying read! It's nice to have a story having the sinker go through both pleasure and peril without it resulting in drowning. I'm really glad to see more stories in this forum. Looking forward to more great sinks written by you!

Return to “Stories”