Flash Gordon and the Princess (M,F)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Skyrook92

Flash Gordon and the Princess (M,F)

Postby Skyrook92 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:27 pm

This is a story based on the Flash Gordon 1980 movie, a personal favorite of mine. I always wished that Princess Aura had found her way into the quicksand too. Here's my rendition of how that story might unfold.

Vivid, bizarre images filled Flash's mind. Volcanoes, earthquakes, and a dark red sky plunging the Earth into a worldwide panic. A rocket ship crashing onto rocky plains outside a menacing castle. A royal chamber filled with colorful, exotic aliens and a merciless emperor. A beautiful princess, her curvaceous body draped in gold and precious stones, holding a golden leash and flinging it playfully, gazing at Flash with a primal look of desire in her eyes. An execution chamber and... bright yellow smoke.

Flash began to stir awake, his fever dream finally ending its reign of confusion over his mind. He could feel a comforting, pleasurable sensation as he began to wake. The gentle tracing of a fingers along his body, playfully meandering along his thigh, latex underwear, and stomach until the hand that guided them rested its warm palm on his chest. Then, suddenly, a kiss.

Flash finally found the strength to open his eyes and looked up into a familiar gaze. A captivating, mysterious woman staring deep into his soul. But who was she? What happened to him last night? Where was he now? What was he wearing?

The dream! The princess from the dream was looking into his eyes with a mischievous smirk. He began to remember... The disasters, the rocket launch, Emperor Ming, the execution. Was it all real?

Flash's tired, gravelly voice finally asked the mysterious princess, "Where am I?"

"Back from the dead," she cooed in a gentle, alluring tone. "I've saved you."

Flash sat up quickly, now fully lucid and filled with concern. "My god! How?"

"By magic, of course," the princess cooed as she ran her hand up his muscular arm onto his shoulder, gently caressing him. "With a kiss. Because I like you."

"Where are my friends, Dale and Zarkov?" He asked, looking around. He had been laying in a large, ornate coffin with a wide mirror on the upper lid. He began to climb out, looking around the small room they were in. It looked like the inside of an aircraft, and he could hear the low hum of an unfamiliar engine.

"Don't worry about them. They're safe now," she reassured him in a soft, tender voice. "Come along with me," she ordered him.

He stood up as she opened a hatch on the wall and moved into the next compartment. He couldn't help but gaze at her exquisite form as she walked away from him, her soft, flowing curves adorned in dangling gold and diamonds that bounced and swayed with each step. The contrast between the barbed sharp edges of the metal and jewels with her soft and inviting skin visible underneath gave Flash an unusual mix of fear and arousal. She stopped in the doorway, sensing his leering eyes, and coyly looked back over her shoulder at him. She summoned him with a curving of her slender finger, the gold and diamonds hanging from her wrist gently jingling as she beckoned to him. "Come."

She disappeared into the next chamber, a spacious cockpit with large windows, and Flash eagerly followed her in. Outside was a vivid and vibrant display of color. He could see multicolored clouds swirling into layers and vortices that reminded him of a psychedelic album cover from his record collection back on Earth. The princess looked back at him and patted on the pilot seat, inviting him to sit at the controls. He pinched himself on the back of the hand, convinced he was still in a dream, but never woke up from the retrofuturistic cockpit in his bright red underwear. He pinched again, harder, until he recoiled his hand in sharp pain, but this was it. This was his reality now.

Princess Aura never broke her gaze from him, watching as this handsome, muscular, yet naïve Earth man came to terms with the true scope of the universe outside of his quaint little planet. He would make a very entertaining plaything for her, once she was able to ensure that her father would never find out Flash had survived his execution.

Flash sat down on the velvety red seat and stared at the complex controls of the craft as Aura slinked around the back of the chair, sliding her hand down his left arm and lifting it up to the controls. "Your left hand controls direction," she instructed, raising his hand onto a silver lever. She turned her head to Flash, mere inches away from his face and whispered, "Right does the altitude." She slid her hand playfully up Flash's arm and held his chin, drawing her face closer to his, "And use your fingers too this time." She glanced at his lips and moved in for a kiss.

Flash closed his eyes as the exotic princess parted his lips with her tongue, overwhelming him with her confidence and power. He could feel her hand sliding up his neck and into his soft blond hair, her fingers firmly clasping around the bouncy locks on the back of his head. He leaned forward, loosening his hands while relishing her kiss and her playful tongue as the craft began to dip.

Princess Aura was fully enjoying the taste of her newest conquest when she noticed the change in momentum, quickly breaking the kiss and looking back at the controls. "Gently darling! It's extremely sensitive," she warned, correcting the controls and looking back at Flash. She smirked at him as the craft resumed its flight and straddled him, sitting on his thighs and looking deeply into his eyes, "Just like me."

Flash gulped as he could feel her breath on his lips. He glanced out the window to see a series of moons passing by, "Where are we going?"

Aura's lips curved into a mischievous grin as she began running her hands up Flash's muscular chest, "To Cytherea."

Flash inhaled sharply and widened his eyes, enjoying her touch as her left hand playfully wrapped around his neck. She gently kissed the side of his face and lightly scratched his chest with her right hand, and he realized he hadn't been listening to what she said. He piped up again, "Where?"

She smiled as her hands continued to explore his muscular, athletic body. "It's my secret pleasure moon. I have a little palace there, built just for two." She slowly pulled his face closer to hers and kissed him again, firmly squeezing his legs together with her thighs.

Flash's breathing quickened as she kissed him again, his fingers loosening on the controls once more. The princess wrapped her body around his, gripping his hair and scratching his back as she began to grind her hips in his lap. Flash's arms dropped the controls as his fingers slid down the groove of her spine, pulling her even closer against him. She let out a soft moan, now gripped tightly by his strong, flexing arms. She broke from the kiss, eyes closed, and tilted her head back as Flash began to kiss her neck.

The neglected craft began to nosedive straight for Arboria, a swampy moon along their flightpath. Aura gasped in pleasure and opened her eyes as Flash powerfully pressed his hand on her lower back, pushing her onto his stiff shaft as it tried to burst through the latex underwear she had clad him in. She reached her hands down, ready to strip him naked, when she sensed something was wrong. She shot a glance out the window and realized the danger, releasing Flash and reaching back towards the controls. "No Flash, not now!"

Flash, not noticing anything was amiss, pulled her back against his body, "Yes Aura! Let's do it now!"

She pushed him away and struggled to turn around. "Stop it! We're about to crash!"

Tall, gnarled tree branches began scratching the hull of the bright red craft as they descended into the thick canopy of Arboria. Flash and Aura were jostled and bounced inside the cockpit as they impacted several large trees before hitting the ground, slamming into the swampy mud before careening through the squelching muck to a halt. The once-pristine spacecraft now lay battered and partially submerged in the thick, sticky quagmire. The deep trench gauged into the ground behind the crash began to fill in with thick, oozing mud, slowly erasing the evidence of their violent impact.

The craft's internal safety cushions had activated, inflating quickly and filling nearly all of the space inside the craft, cushioning Flash and Aura from impact, but squeezing them together between the soft, bouncy inflatable surfaces of the cushions. Red lights had activated all around the cockpit, shining through the safety bubbles and filling the room with a soft rosy glow. Flash and Aura were unable to move, restrained by the safety padding, feeling only each other's racing heartbeats pulsing through their chests until the cushions began to deflate.

Flash struggled to get free, swinging his arms and punching the cushions back as they deflated. Aura plopped back onto the shrinking cushion behind her, exhausted by shock of the crash that interrupted her at the height of her arousal. She looked at Flash, upset that his ignorance had wrecked one of her favorite starships, but as his muscular body twisted and flexed in his misguided effort to beat back the inflatable padding, her scowl turned into a smirk. Her starship would be quickly replaced, but she'd never find another plaything quite like Flash Gordon.

After defeating all of the safety cushioning, Flash strode to the hatch and opened it, looking out onto Arboria. The thick smell of earthy vegetation wafted into the cockpit in a thick haze as Aura plotted her next move. "There's a swamp out there!" Flash shouted, "All the way to the horizon! Which way should we go?"

"We need to find Barin." Aura said coolly. "He's my... Friend. He and the Tree Men live in the forest canopy. They can help us."

Flash stepped out of the hatch opening into the swamp, his bare foot squelching against the soft, wet ground. He looked back at Aura, "Do you have any shoes I can borrow?"

Her body rose from the soft, deflated bubble cushion and she strutted to the back of the ship in her golden stilettos. She returned with a bulky red spacesuit. "Excepting what you and I are wearing, this is the only other clothing on the ship."

Flash raised an eyebrow and wrinkled his nose at the sight of the strange spacesuit. He glanced down at the legs and noticed the built-in boots. "I have an idea!"

Minutes later, Flash's muddy footprint was displaced by a bright red boot, torn off at the knee. Flash strutted out into the swamp wearing only the ripped red spacesuit boots and latex underwear Aura had clad him in. "See!" He shouted excitedly, "This way I can walk through the swamp but still be flexible!"

Aura smirked coyly as she glanced up and down his muscular form, thankfully not concealed by the bulky spacesuit. "Of course, my dear. Very practical."

Flash's boots squelched through the muddy swamp as he stepped away from the spacecraft looking for a safe path to follow. "Flash, my dear!" Aura called out to him. He turned back to see her still standing in the ship. "Aren't you going to help me, Flash? I can't exactly go tromping through the swamp with you like this." She gestured to her exquisite golden attire. "Come, carry me!" She commanded.

Flash easily lifted her slender body and held her up in front of him, feeling the strange mixture of her sharp metal gown and her soft, smooth skin pressing against different parts of his sweaty, muscular chest. He strode out into the swamp carrying the princess, her legs over his right arm and her back over his left. She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes, her body being gently bounced against his abs with each step further into the mire.

Aura smirked and tilted her head back, closing her eyes and enjoying the ride through the foggy swamp of Arboria. She relished the feeling of Flash's muscles flexing around her body as he climbed over rocks and tree roots, his hot breath grazing across her exposed navel as he grunted his way through the thick mire, his body laboring to get them to safety while she lay comfortably across him. Princess Aura frequently indulged in the power she exerted over the men around her, and Flash's willingness to please her was incredibly gratifying.

Flash lowered his head to avoid a low hanging branch and then stepped up onto a large log. Ahead of them lay a large clearing free of overgrowth; a smooth patch of mud with leaves scattered about the surface. "Finally!" Flash exclaimed between breaths, "Some flat ground! We're wide open!"

Aura opened her eyes and lifted her head back up, sharply turning to the muddy clearing in front of them. She'd seen clearings like this before. "Wait Flash, don't!"

Her warning came too late. Flash scrambled out into the open clearing, his feet quickly plunging down into a deep layer of soft, sticky mud. He stopped and looked down to see the entire clearing slowly wobble and ripple around him, hissing and sputtering as the thick muck oozed in over the top of his boots, filling them up and causing him to sink.

"You fool!" Aura barked at him, "Don't they have quicksand on your world!? You've walked us right into the middle of it!"

"Quicksand?" Flash responded, incredulously. "Well sure, we have quicksand, but it's only in the movies."

The quicksand gurgled, hungrily awaiting its newest snack as the pair slowly descended into its slimy surface. Flash grunted as each of his knees dipped down into the muddy bog, pumping his legs back and forth trying to free them.

Aura sat upright it his arms and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. "Stop that! If you struggle it will claim us faster!"

Flash stopped his movement, the eager quicksand slowly climbing up his thighs. He looked to Aura, "What should I do? How do we get out of this?"

"There's no one around to save us! We have to pull ourselves out before it sucks us under!" Aura squealed urgently.

Flash gasped as the quicksand finished devouring his legs and began sucking down his underwear. He squirmed as the thick mud oozed and churned around him, the greedy muck enveloping his bulge and flexing ass before sucking down the last glimpse of the bright red latex underwear the princess had chosen for him. "There has to be a way!" He grunted, his muscles straining to keep her above the surface of the quicksand as it eagerly sucked the helpless pair down deeper. "Can you reach anything?"

Aura desperately glanced around the pit as her immaculate body and extravagant royal dress descended closer to the slimy surface of the quivering bog. "There!" Her foot, adorned with an shimmering gold stiletto, gestured towards a large root to the right of Flash. "That root is soft, you can bend it towards us."

Flash's hard body continued sliding down deeper into the soft quicksand, his belly and abs now submerged in the hungry muck. He glanced at the root to his right, then back at the helpless princess sprawled across his arms. He shrugged and lowered the immaculate princess down onto the slimy, muddy surface of the quicksand.

Princess Aura gasped in shock as her body settled into the gooey muck. "Sorry Princess," Flash remarked casually before reaching his arms out toward the root. Aura let go of Flash's neck and placed her arms behind her onto the surface of the quicksand, looking down at the undulating bog in disgust. She tried to sit up straight, but only succeeded in pressing her golden miniskirt deeper into the quicksand. She gasped and groaned as the thick, wet mud oozed over the sides of her hips into her lap. She tried to lift her hips back up from the greedy clutches of the gurgling quicksand, but it held her tight, instead claiming her arms and calves as she struggled in its slimy grip.

"Flash, hurry! It's sucking me down too!" Aura pleaded as Flash strained to reach the root at the edge of the pit. He wiggled and twisted, hoping to work his way closer to the root, but instead only worked his body deeper into the mire.

"I can't!" He shouted, his voice becoming more concerned, "The more I struggle the farther it gets!" He looked down to see the thick, wet mud oozing up his heaving, muscular chest as the princess' flawless flat tummy slid down into the muck in front of him. "It's too far!"

"Oh Flash," the princess whimpered softly. He turned to meet her gaze, tears welling up in her eyes. "I can't move Flash. Please, hold me!" Aura squirmed helplessly as the quicksand continued hungrily swallowing up her delicious body.

Flash reached his left arm around her, plunging his hand down under the surface and reaching around her back. He tightly gripped her just under her left breast and pulled her to him, the sticky mud trapped between them oozing into her cleavage as the quicksand claimed her golden bikini top. She leaned into him, willfully submerging her knees down beneath the surface so that she could be closer to him. She began to softly kiss his neck, chin, and cheek, before pressing her lips against his.

"Flash's outstretched right arm stopped reaching for the root and plopped down onto the surface of the quicksand as she parted his lips with her tongue. "Aura..." he tried to get a sentence out between her kisses, "I really... don't think... this is the..." he gasped as she kissed him more intensely, "Think this is the time for this."

"No Flash," She sighed, looking into his eyes, "It is the perfect time. If I'm going to die, I want to die in pleasure, with you." She forcefully pressed her lips back against his, whimpering and moaning as her silky, voluminous hair began to spread out, floating on the surface of the quicksand around them as they sank helplessly deeper.

Flash's eyes widened as she forcefully leaned into him, her hands helplessly bound behind her by the relentless quicksand while she enjoyed her final moments of pleasure with him. The quicksand sucked them down to their chins, then their lips, finally to their noses before they tilted their heads back, gasping one final breath together before the quicksand consumed them completely.

"FLASH!" She moaned.

"Someone hurry!" He shouted, "We're in QUICKSAND!"

Thick ripples of muddy quicksand undulated around them as they stared up into the misty fog together before it enveloped their submerging faces. They closed their eyes tightly as the thick wave of slime oozed over their foreheads, leaving only their hair visible on the surface. Flash's thick, fluffy blond locks bounced back and forth on the surface of the quicksand as he continued to struggle beneath the mire. The hungry ooze finally slurped the last strands of his fair locks down into the gooey swirl of muck above his submerged face. Aura continued to sink next to him, not struggling, but sliding down calmly into the bog's embrace. Her silky, voluminous hair floated like a shimmering island on the sticky, gooey sea of mud still slurping down the delectable princess. The thick, shiny, bouncy locks of auburn hair in the center began to unspool before plunging down into the vortex of slime above her face, followed by the fluffier curls furthest from the center. Soon her last clump of hair folded in on itself and plunged down into the quicksand above the sinking princess, leaving behind no visible trace of their struggle.

The quicksand gurgled and sputtered, its two latest victims submerged helplessly in the bottomless deep. After a few bubbles popped on the surface, all was still and quiet again. Then, suddenly, the soft root at the edge of the pit moved. It went taut, shifting towards into the center of the pit. The quicksand began to wobble and squelch again as more bubbles popped on the surface. The root wiggled and a hand burst out of the quicksand, gripping it tightly. Flash's face emerged, gasping for air, before looking back into the pit and plunging his head back under. The bog continued to wobble and undulate until two faces emerged, the hero and the princess. Flash and Aura both gasped for air together, grunting, moaning, and embracing as they wearily dragged themselves along the root to dry ground. The quicksand gurgled and hissed as they finally pulled their legs from its slimy grasp, as though it was sneering at their heroic escape from its bottomless clutches.

Aura and Flash began laughing as they lay at the edge of the pit together. Aura rolled over to face him, wrapping her leg around Flash's before whispering in his ear, "You are full of surprises, Flash Gordon."

The End......?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

silverbugg

Re: Flash Gordon and the Princess (M,F)

Postby silverbugg » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:50 pm

Fantastic story thankyou so much buddy :D

Return to “Stories”