St. Partick's Dunk (M, No Submergence)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Black Clay Lord

St. Partick's Dunk (M, No Submergence)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:20 pm

A little something I whipped up for St. Patrick's Day.

I know it's a day early, but still. I was wanting to get this out of the way before moving onto my Easter Project.
-------------------------------------
The great holiday of St. Patrick's Day. To many, it's a religious celebration, but others view it as a day simply to have a good party. When it comes to my family, it depends on whom you ask on what they want to do. Misaki for instance, likes to create brews to sell downtown, and she's known to make the best of the best beverages for the holiday, ranging from beers, to wine, bourbon, even whiskey. You name it, Misaki will brew it to utmost perfection.

On this day, Misaki is making what she calls the Greengrass Ale. A beer/bourbon hybrid of a cocktail that packs a punch hard enough to make even the most seasoned drinkers drop to their tipping point in a matter of minutes if it isn't diluted properly. She already has 7 bottles prepared for a party being held tonight, and several more to sell downtown in Thebes City. But, as she makes more of her cocktal, a snag is soon hit, and at a somewhat bad time.

"Damn it all..." Misaki groaned in frustration. "I'm all out of marsh berries..." She then says. Her younger sister, Kishiko, came into the bar. At 20 years old, she's enough by Olympian standards to drink, but she rarely does so unless it's a special occasion, like today. "Hey, sis. What's the haps?" Asked Kishiko. "I ran out of marsh berries to level my usual St. Patrick's Day cocktail out with." Misaki answers, growling as she does.

Now berries in anything involving beer might sound strange, but to Misaki, berries can dilute a drink well enough to tame the alcohol levels of what she makes involving it. Plus, it adds a bit of extra flavor to the drink, so there's that as well. "You run through those ingredients faster than Sansanna ruins petticoats in quicksand." Kishiko quipped with a smirk. "Oh, shut up!!" Misaki angrily exclaimed, hand clenched tightly into a fist, trembling greatly.

She then looks back at Kishiko. "And just for that remark, I'm sending you on an errand." Said Misaki. "Oh come on!" Kishiko exclaimed. "Just because you're too irritated to take my joke doesn't mean you get to put me under hard labor!" "Quit bitching. It's not hard labor." Misaki shot back. Kishiko. "Fine. What is it you want me to do?" She then asks. "It's pretty straight forward really." Misaki answers, before going onto reveal her task.

"I need you to travel to the Wonderland Marsh & obtain a large amount of the marsh berries that grow there." She then says. Kishiko blinked. "The Wonderland Marsh? Are you freakin' kidding me?" Kishiko asks. "Do you have any idea how wacky that place is?" She then follows up. Misaki shrugged before returning to her brews. "If you're going to be like that, then I'll dress you in frilly clothes." She then quips, smirking like a sinister puppet.

"Okay, okay! I'll do it!" Kishiko snarled, giving into Misaki's request. "But you're coming with me." She then says. "No can do." Misaki says. "I've promised our kid siblings that I'd make them Limeade for the occasion, and I'm keeping it." She then adds. Having had enough, Kishiko snatches a filled flask & a sack designed for holding fruits. "I'll be back with your damn berries." Kishiko snarled before storming out of the bar. Misaki blinked a bit.

"Son of a gun." Misaki says to herself, going to fetch limes from the kitchen. As she does, she notices the missing flask that Kishiko took. She did not take the one that was marked with the symbol for water. "She didn't take the water filled flask?!" Misaki angrily asked herself. "Ugh, why does she have to make things difficult?!" As such, Misaki now has to make an unannounced trip to find Kishiko after her current task was completed first & foremost.

Meanwhile, Kishiko, armed with her trusty Falchion, makes her way to the Wonderland Marsh, taking a shortcut through the great Congo Jungle. Once a part of the great continent of Africa, the jungle still stands after Africa was forever joined with the other 5 continents during what was known as the Great Reunion that saw Asia, Africa, the Americas, Europe, and Australia returning together to be one once again as they were many, many eons ago.

The great super continent of Olympus is the result of that great reunion, and it all started when a huge Asteroid smashed into the Earth decades ago. But the asteroid was absorbed by the planet, resulting in it evolving & growing to the size of the planet Jupiter. It is still heavily uncertain on why Earth evolved this way. Some say it was due to impacting a soft soft in the Earth. Other say the asteroid wasn't all that solid. Others say it struck a very muddy island.

Regardless, all agree that the Earth withstood the impact strongly enough that mankind thrived still. As Kishiko travels through the jungle, she finds scars of the Great Reunion on the jungle floor. Fissures emitting a warm rejuvenating mist instead of a harmful underground natural gas that keep the great jungle healthy can be seen from here to there, and from there to here, but the fissures were not everywhere. It was a welcoming sight, and more so at night.

But one thing was certain: The jungle lived to the typical jungle's reputation of being a natural hot house. Kishiko wiped her brow of sweat as she moved on through the jungle, using a trail carved out by jungle elephants. Kishiko eventually hears something just outside of her entryway to the Wonderland Marsh. "What's that?" She asks herself, going to the source of the noise to investigate. It did not take long to locate the source, for it was quick as a flash.

To Kishiko's delight, a pit of quicksand is discovered. "Ooh, quicksand...~" She said, in a dreamy state of mind. Taking a break from her trek, Kishiko decides to take a dip in the quicksand for a sink, and she did not hesitate to jump in; not even bothering to take her clothes off either due to them being mess-proof. It sounds a bit odd, but such products are possible. Nevertheless, Kishiko moved to a spot in the quicksand that would hold onto her the firmest.

Her search for a spot did not take long as she soon found herself unable to move, and her only way quickly became downward. Kishiko at that point finds herself liking how slow she sinks, and how incredibly thick the quicksand is, enabling her to enjoy her descent for a while longer than normal. Nevertheless, Kishiko found it necessary to wiggle her hips to help her descent in the quicksand some, going down a bit faster as it was churned nicely & evenly.

"Hah, it's really good..." Kishiko sighs, feeling her thighs slide down into the depths of the quicksand. It was not long before it began to cup her bountiful butt. Kishiko felt this, and her face flushed red as a beet, but she never wiggled at this depth. Instead, she simply allowed the quicksand to swallow it slowly. But even so, Kishiko's big butt didn't stay aloft in the quicksand for long as it was soon under, thanks to it being nice & soft. Which Kishiko liked.

"Mmm, may as well go under...~" She says, in a dreamy state once again. In a short amount of time, Kishiko reached her bountiful H-Cup breasts in the quicksand, but her descent stopped there. "Wait a minute... Don't tell me I've touched bottom already..." She then says to herself. "Ugh, damn it all. I wanted to slip under." She adds, before pulling herself out with a root nearby. Once out of the quicksand, Kishiko wiped her brow for a moment.

"Man, what a sauna this jungle is..." Kishiko said, stepping out of the jungle & eyeing an entryway into the Wonderland Marsh. "At least I'm near my destination." She then quips. "Misaki had best praise me for this." She then said, heading into the marsh. On the way, Kishiko took out the flask she took, opened it, and drank the entirety of its contents down to rehydrate. However, she soon coughed a few times. "What the hell?! This isn't water!" She exclaimed.

Looking at the flask, she soon discovers that she had picked up a sampling of Misaki's Greengrasse Ale by mistake. Once on the marsh's border, Kishiko shrugged & put the flask away. "Oh well, maybe it won't affect me." Said Kishiko with a shrug as she searches for the intended berries. Kishiko looked at the bushes of the marsh as the berries that grow in the Wonderland Marsh are said to grow at their most plentiful on them, and near marsh mud.

Kishiko soon spots a berry bush, with berries perfectly ripe for picking. "And I didn't even have to go deeper." Kishiko said with a smirk as she heads to the bush. But suddenly, without warning, the potent alcoholic effects began to surface in Kishiko. "What's... happening...?" Kishiko asks herself. Her voice began to get all slurry, her vision started to blur, and before she knew it, Kishiko's body began to get wobbly. Very wobbly indeed.

"I don't feel so hot..." Said Kishiko, stumbling around & not paying attention to her surroundings. The Wonderland Marsh was well known for having many magic effects on those that enter it, but on Kishiko, it made her feel slightly more hammered than usual, not that she was hammered enough already. Before long, Kishiko stumbled into a pit of the marsh's quicksand, plunging to her knees right away upon impact. Kishiko noticed this in her stupor.

"What... More quicksand...?" Kishiko asks herself, her voice now officially nice & slurred up. "Ooh, yeah..." She then says, smiling and flushing red. In her drunken stupor, Kishiko sank very slowly due to her thick the quicksand is, and seems oblivious to the fact that there aren't any vines or roots for her to snag onto. "Mmm, it's getting deeper..." Kishiko says, watching as the quicksand slowly pulled her downward more & more.

Now really in her drunken stupor, Kishiko could think of nothing more but let herself slide deeper into the quicksand's depths, a thought that only amplified more the deeper she sank. Kishiko found herself past her thighs, and up to her butt already. "It must've been hungry for my ass..." Said Kishiko. Nonetheless, she floated at her butt in the quicksand, as the marsh's magic began to have a slight effect on her body almost immediately after Kishiko's sink paused.

Her clothes turned green, and Kishiko found her high metabolism under attack. From above & below, and from below & above, Kishiko's body started to fatten up. Muscle was turning to fat almost instantly. "Oh, I'm turning into a pig..." Kishiko slurred. "Someone's going to hogtie me & turn me into bacon..." She slurred, but there was no way on Earth that anyone would dare to think on doing this to Kishiko anyway, and for plenty good reasons, too.

Cannibalism was outlawed all across Olympus, and anyone caught engaging in it would be in deep trouble with the authorities for it is that repulsive & appalling. In any case, Kishiko's body kept gaining in fat. Her already shapely legs with succulent thighs became even more so, her hips & butt exanded alongside them equally. Her belly jutted out, revealing her midriff freely, and to top it off: Her breasts began to expand as well, even as her arms turned to flab as well.

As Kishiko's butt is engulfed by the quicksand, her change only took a full 30 seconds to complete. For the time being, she had gone from being a picturesque warrior to being a lovely BBW. The magic of the Wonderland Marsh worked that well. And Kishiko was stuck this way for a small while, and now she's unable to get herself out of the quicksand more so than usual. And as Kishiko's now chubby belly sinks next, she still hasn't gotten out of her stupor.

As Kishiko sank deeper, she had no idea that help was on its way to her. But it might not be as friendly as she'd imagine it to be. Needless to say that Kishiko was soon at her breasts in the quicksand, and her sink showed no signs of stopping. Pauses maybe, but not stopping. Before long, Kishiko reached her breasts. Her right arm was mired down, and her left arm was quick to follow. "If ya think you'll take, you've got another thing..." She then slurred.

Being unable to finish her sentence though, Kishiko started to float in the quicksand, but that moment was fleeting. Then, a familiar voice rang out, breaking the silence of the marsh. "You just had to make my preparations for tonight's party more difficult, didn't you?" It said, clearly angry, but not as angry as a hippo with a hernia, that's for sure. Kishiko looked up, as her breasts sank under the quicksand soon after. "Is that you, Queen Serenity?" She asked.

Unfortunately, the answer was not her royal highness of all Olympus... It was Misaki herself, standing on solid earth around the quicksand, still swallowing Kishiko. And Kishiko, despite having blurred vision due to her drunken state, was able to see her older sister. "Oh it's you..." She simply said, now shoulder deep. "And I see that you sampled my greengrasse ale," Said Misaki. "Without diluting it first. You're lucky I don't the heart to film you like this."

"Oh, that'd be internet gold though..." Said Kishiko, her voice still heavily slurred. But once she was chin deep, and just as she was accept the fact that she'd be a meal for the quicksand, Misaki got behind Kishiko, grabbed her by the collar on the back of her shirt, and effortlessly ripped her out of the quicksand's grip, going as far as to reclaim the now empty flask Kishiko had on hand. "What the hell, Misaki?!" Kishiko angrily asked. Misaki just glared.

"I'm the one who has the right to be angry." Misaki snarled, before dropping Kishiko by the berry bush. She was then splashed with some water Misaki had on hand, lifting Kishiko out of her drunk state instantly, and also undid the magical weight gain Kishiko attained. Kishiko shook her head. "How dare you deny me the chance to go under!" She then exclaimed. "You'll have your chance another time." Misaki shot back. To that, Kishiko stood down right away.

Turning to the berry bush, Kishiko picked the ripest ones, and placed them in a satchel Misaki brought with her. Kishiko picked & picked until all but a few unripened berries were left, leaving the satchel filled to the brim. With that done, Misaki & Kishiko left the marsh, before its magic can strike once more. At that point, Kishiko felt remorseful. "Hey, listen, I..." She started, before sighing. "I'm sorry about my attitude today..." She then said.

"I shouldn't have acted the way I did, and I should've paid more attention to what I was grabbing..." Kishiko added. "And I'm sorry that I got you into all this," Misaki said. "I should've kept my temper in check, but I was so stressed that I didn't..." But Misaki didn't stop there. "And I'm sorry that I didn't let you go under." She then said. "You did say that I'd get my chance later." Kishiko said. "But let's ensure that this St. Patrick's party is our best yet!"

Misaki smiled & nodded in agreement. "Let's." She simply said. The sisters make it home, and preparations for tonight's party resumed, and when the party time arrived, it proved to be a smash hit. But most of all: Misaki & Kishiko learned a very important lesson about being better prepared when it comes to preparing for festivities, and that it's always important to keep your temper in check so that others don't get into trouble of any sort, no matter the situation.

Regardless, it was certainly always bound to be a happy St. Patrick's Day.

Kishiko & Misaki: Me
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Return to “Stories”