Interactive Story--the Mud Goddess

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
dougiezerts

Re: Interactive Story--the Mud Goddess

Postby dougiezerts » Sat May 23, 2009 11:42 pm

Anyone want to continue this?

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:20 pm

Prismi, with a rainbow-colored robe, appears from the nearby trees. This young girl doesn't know her age (she's at least 18, though), but is very cute. She didn't care what the goddess would do. Prismi would never go naked. She didn't really like the idea.

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:45 am

A man standing apart from the others had not yet entered the pit. He notices Prismi and stabs an accusing finger in her direction: 'Heretic! You stand in defiance of the Goddess in your shameful attire! You have not donned the white robes of purity and are an affront to the Goddess!' he hisses. 'Your insolence should be rewarded as in the old way, with death! Brothers and sisters, sieze her! Let not this sacrilege before the Goddess go unpunished!' His name is Malakel and though his zeal for the Goddess is at times somewhat 'corrosive' there is no denying the truth, in part, of his accusation.....
Arrakis trains the faithful.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:35 am

"That is NOT my goddess! Quicksandia (Prismi's goddess; goddess of quicksand) doesn't care what I wear in her presence, as long as I'm wearing something! I must also warn you not to touch me!"

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:17 am

Malakel spits: 'You have the impudence to profane our glade and bring your heresy here! THAT is why you must die, but it will not be in the warm embrace of our pit, no!, you will be bound and tossed into the Coldsands!' Malakel implores his brothers and sisters: 'Again, sieze the wretch!'

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:40 am

"Very well. You were warned."

Before they could grab Prismi, she suddenly got surrounded by a tornado!

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:06 am

'Arrrrrrgh! See brothers and sisters! An evil sorceress is in our midst! I will flee to the next village and bring help! May the Goddess protect us!' Malakel flees leaving his 'flock' to face Prismi....( Malakel secretly flees to a nearby cave where he originally discovered the 'artifact'. He has told no one of it's existence and, until now, has been loath to use it. However, his lust for power and boundless ambition now drive him to use the young woman as a sacrifice to his vanity....he smiles to himself as he picks up the object.)

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:30 pm

"Wait! You're being deceived! He's not running to a village! He wishes to sacrifice me for his own desire for power!"

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:53 pm

'A tornado! Nice touch little worm.' thought Malakel. He had always distained the naked, weak worshippers of the Goddess. It had been easy to infiltrate them and stand apart while they engaged in their filthy rituals. "Sheep!' he snorted. He would show them the power of a true God! Octamortis, the many-tentacled god of the Coldsands demanded blood mixed with his sands, and Malakel would see that his god's bloody appetite was satiated! The little worm would be the first of many sacrifices, but first he would use her to lure the others to the Coldsands. He now had a plan....

Lumakid100

Postby Lumakid100 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:56 pm

This may be old. But I like the idea of this kind of story.

A simple prompt where anyone can jump in and extend the story in their own unique way.

Return to “Stories”