mudville (an old story for relena)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
sakura_inverse

mudville (an old story for relena)

Postby sakura_inverse » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:44 am

The smell of thick dirt and fresh rain greeted Sakura’s senses as she opened her front door. In front of her lay a sea of creamy brown mud that spanned where streets and lawns should have been. She watched as an airboat roared past her house by a few slogging pedestrians, who were slogging through thigh deep mud. Instead of being shocked, like most people would, Sakura just simply said “hmm, looks like I’ll have to change for the weather.” With that, Sakura scampered along the path of dried dirt that led to her bedroom. She quickly slipped out of her current outfit and opted for a pair of denim cutoff shorts and a mud stained tank top. She spent a short time looking herself over in a full length mirror before grabbing a shopping list and running out the front door.

Sakura hit the mud with a soft splash that had sent drops of mud all over her body. The freshly warmed mud had an immediate effect on her body as several globs had coated her cutoffs; almost as if a large hand had reached from the creamy brown soup and had planted a loving grip on her lower body. Sakura’s chest briefly heaved in blissful excitement before working her way through the semi-solid slush to a nearby grocery store two blocks away.

As Sakura worked her way past the block of houses, she came to the familiar sight of a small yellow sign that read “CAUTION: submerged plant vines and bottomless pits of quicksand have been known to lie underneath the mud expanse. Proceed at your own risk.” Sakura laughed softly to herself as she continued to push her way through the mud. She had seen several times before when someone had either blundered into the underlying quicksand or had found themselves trapped by the underlying vines. Either way, they all seemed to have a joyous end.

Sakura’s gaze then traced to the source of the vines. To either side of her lay a row of giant jungle plants that seemed to come from a b horror flick. The plants ranged from Venus Fly Traps to giant Pitcher plants. She stopped and observed a blonde girl being trapped by a vine belonging to one of the Fly Traps. Sakura watched as the blonde was picked up and dangled in the air like a rag doll at the mercy of a giant animal. She noted however, that a giant wave of excitement had over swept the blonde, who was already moaning in pleasure.

Four other vines had risen from the mud. Two of the vines had each wrapped around her elbows and bound them behind her back. The two vines then snaked down her arms to bind her wrists, making any resistance from her upper body impossible. The remaining pair of vines slithered around her upper thighs before slinking down to her knees and shutting them tightly together, but not before sending an extra vine to create a makeshift crotch rope.

After torturing the blonde in blissful agony, the vines then took their prey and offered her to their master. The helpless victim was released from her vines and thrown into the waiting open maw. The loud blissful cries of the trapped blonde reverberated throughout the entire block of mud, which in turn sent creamy vibrations through Sakura’s thighs. The giant maw of the plant then closed around its helpless victim, smothering the euphoric outline of a still writhing woman.

Sakura had pulled aside her cutoffs and rubbed her moist sex just as the mud had begun to lap at the bottom of her cutoffs. She instinctively looked down at her disappearing legs and felt her heart take a hard, hallow beat. She had often dreamed and fantasized about the countless others who had sexed themselves to death in the bottomless quicksand traps. As she slipped a mud laden finger into her sex, she cried out in excitement, finally able to live out her fantasy.

Nearby, a raven haired girl named Minako looked on at the moaning girl in the mud soaked tank top. Unlike her, Minako decided to go with a latex cat suit, which hugged and accented her body perfectly. The black shine of her latex contrasted the surface of the dull brown mud. Overlooking this little detail Minako placed a hand on her thigh, which crept slowly to the area of latex that guarded her clit.

Sakura slowly rocked herself deeper into loosening mud which in turn gulped her cutoffs into its glutinous abyss. The muddy field began to press against the hem of the ruined tank top.

Smiling, Sakura cooed “ooh, you don’t like my muddy tank? Aww, I put it on just for you.” The muddy field quaked and slurped in response. “As you wish my dirty, filthy lover.” That was all Sakura cooed before lifting her tanned tank top over her head and tossing it carelessly aside. All that was left for the mud now was a path of bare skin to its latest meal.

Minako watched in jealousy as the mud soothed Sakura’s breasts with its warm touch. The quicksand’s latest victim was having the time of her life and the only thing she could to was stand there and rub her yearning clit through the latex. It helped that she scooped up a handful of mud and rubbed it into her latex, but she still needed to feel the thrill of being taken to her death. It helped too that there was a vine wrapping itself around her ankle.

Minako snapped out of her voyeuristic state and stared down at the mud that held her legs. The darkest part of her mind had scorned her to be careful what she wished for. Before the thought had hit the raven haired girl that she would soon join Sakura in an almost unbearable bliss, she was too lifted into the air. This time however, the vines had brought her in front of a pitcher plant.

Sakura opened her eyes in time to see Minako being presented to a giant pitcher plant. She sighed as the mud swallowed her shoulders, cooing “the crushing vines of a pitcher plant, it figures she would want that way to go.”

A series of vines twisted themselves around Minako’s body, correcting her to where she was upright in front of the plant. Once she was in the desired position, the vines began to slither around Minako’s curves. Two of the vines slithered around her hips, one of them stopped right by her rear while the other found its way under her hips, waiting at her clothed clit. As the thick vine waited, several smaller ones made small slashing cuts in the suit that soon shredded the now useless garment. All that was left of the suit were small latex rags that drifted down to accompany Sakura’s tank top.

The thick penetrating vine that waited patiently at Minako’s begging sex was now free to push its way between the soaking lips. Minako writhed and twisted as the unusually large vine started to fuck her mercilessly. She was further tortured by a mud soaked vine worming its way into her ass. The vines around her breasts began an to squeeze and rub and one final tentacle occupied her mouth, muffling her moans. Minako looked down and found Sakura loudly moaning as the mud closed in around her face. She saw blow one final kiss to her before all that was left was a muddy impression.

Minako suddenly choked. The thick vine that had been previously fucking her senseless was thrusting deeper and deeper until it was at a depth that was too much for her. She violently succumbed to an intense orgasm as the vines gripped her body even tighter. She clenched her teeth and took tight gasps in response to the vine’s constriction. She felt her bones starting to strain under the pressure, which happened to have been one of Minako’s dark secret fantasies. Minako could only faintly moan “oh god, finish me.” The vines responded to Minako’s request by pulling even tighter and Minako felt herself on the verge of another massive orgasm. “Oh god, I don’t think I could stand another…”

Minako had no time to finish her last thought. She came once again as her body began to be crushed by the unbearable pressure. Her ribs were the first to succumb to the crushing squeeze as they popped one by one. As she tried to scream in bloody murder, the vine in her mouth had forced its way deep into her mouth, permanently silencing her. Her arms and shoulders were the next to be splintered followed by several vertebrae. Soon Minako stopped twitching and was gently carried to the digestive sap inside the pitcher.

Angel lay on her sofa with a buzzing vibrator deep in her body. Her head lay back on a pillow looking out a nearby window at the two orgasmic deaths. Her deep moans were only intensified by a feathery tongue tasting the secret juices that seeped around the submerged pink vibrator. Her attention gazed down and looked into the cold grey eyes of a giant snake covered in jade scales. Angel’s heart took a sudden hollow beat. She had come many times before for the victims of giant plants and bottomless quicksand, but she had yet to experience the joy of watching a victim succumb to the jaws of a giant snake. What was even more thrilling was that she was the victim she was going to watch.

The jade snake pulled its head back and tasted the bottom of Angel’s feet. The snake tasted the salty perspiration that had coated her soles. Satisfied, the snake pushed lightly at her sweaty soles before opening its white maw, revealing several rows of laid back teeth. Angel’s fear of a painful death was soon quenched by the huge maw painlessly encasing her feet in a slimy vice. That was when she remembered that the fangs were only for any resisting prey.

The feelings of intense pleasure once again took over Angel’s body as the maw, moving like footsteps, coated her calves in thick saliva and clamped down on her knees. Angel, flushed at the face, took deeper and deeper breaths.

Angel sweetly purred “do I taste good? Do you want more?” Angel let a purr escape from deep in her throat before continuing. “I hope you don’t mind if my little friend comes with me on this trip.” The redhead purred once again as she turned a small pink ring at the only visible part of the vibrator. A red line aligned itself with the 110% marking as a loud humming response came from her hips, making her purrs suddenly turn incoherent.

“That thing in your thighs, get rid of it.” Angel looked up in confusion at the snake, which was resting right in front of her sex. “The vibration is making me very nauseous, pull it out now.” Angel willingly obeyed and pulled the seven inch vibrator from her drenched sex. Dropping it to the floor, the redhead purred in a raspy voice “take me, please, I’m all yours.”

It was all the snake needed to hear. Its jaws once again began their gulping walk up Angel’s body, covering her torrid sex in a pleasure more intense than any vibrator could supply. The thick saliva immediately filled the void left by discarded toy, making her writhing gasps chock off into a hitch. The hot pulses from Angel’s thighs raced to battle with the snake’s cool touch. Her chest thrust into the air and her hips pressed into the flesh of the snake’s maw as her fingers burrowed themselves into the fine upholstery of the sofa. Intense waves of pleasure cascaded throughout the redhead’s writhing body. As the pleasure died down, she felt sense of reality go with it. The last thing she purred was “finish me” before she drifted into a blissful nap.

When Angel awoke, she found her arms pinned at her sides. She could do nothing more than purr in appreciation as the snake easily covered her small breasts. Within seconds, the jaws had easily taken her shoulders, where they momentarily stopped.

“Tell me” Angel gasped, “when you finish with me, am I going to be reunited with my two lovers?”

The snake gulped more of her body in, using its muscles to easily pull her head within its gigantic body. Angel took one final look around her as the light slowly faded to the ever deepening darkness. She felt the surprisingly gentle fangs tickle her face as she relaxed her shoulders into the slimy flesh. The last thing she heard was “when you’re resting peacefully within my stomach, you will be reunited with the one who sank in the quicksand and the one who succumbed to the vines.”

“Thank you” was all she could purr before she was no longer known to the outside world.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quicksandvampiresandvore/
For more of my fiction, feel free to visit my Yahoo group

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: mudville (an old story for relena)

Postby PM2K » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:43 am

Wow! :shock: :D

Classic!

Frederick

Re: mudville (an old story for relena)

Postby Frederick » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:54 pm

^_^ I remember this story very well.

You did this story justice back then Sakura and it's still awesome today!

Return to “Stories”