Deep First Date

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
jack c

Deep First Date

Postby jack c » Fri May 15, 2009 3:28 am

[This is my second try at writing and posting a story. Here goes . . .]

DEEP FIRST DATE BY JACK C

[John remembered it all as if it had been yesterday. Had it really been 10 years since . . . ?]

John and Kim had met on E-Harmony.com. Talk about compatibility. They both liked the same authors; both were avid movie fans and liked the same movies. As they progressed, it became apparent that they shared unique interests. Kim enjoyed pretending to be a damsel-in-distress, with the not-so-novel being tied up high on the fantasy list. John had a more general interest in sinking and watching women sink in quicksand. He couldn't explain it - from as far back as he could remember, it was true. He remembered watching a rerun of The Rifleman, where Luke tried to save Laurie from quicksand, and she pulled him in. How he had wished he were the guy in that scene - he could have gotten her out no sweat, even if she had pulled him in.

They had exchanged pictures, e-mails, phone calls, and now finally they were taking the next step - meeting for a Saturday to explore trails in a south Jersey game preserve, just next to the Pine Barrens area. John had been e-mailing to Kim info and video clips about quicksand. Kim had never focused on this subject, but it sort of fit in with her interests, so she responded positively. John had driven Friday afternoon from southeast Pennsylvania. Kim was taking a bus from north Jersey to Princeton, from where they would drive together to the location. Rather than try their chances at park cabins, they booked (separate) rooms at a nearby motel.

Here was John waiting for Bus #106 from Morristown. Finally, 4th bus to arrive, 106 pulled into the station. He knew Kim from her pictures as soon as she stepped off the bus: 5'-9", slim, with wavy red hair and freckles, just turned 27. John was a (too) slim 6'-2" guy, 25 years old, with straight brown hair, cut too long. One trait they unfortunately shared was they were both very nearsighted - Kim with contacts, John with thick John-Lennon-style glasses. After a quick hug, they sat and talked.

"You are sure you're OK with this?" asked John. "I mean, we're really scouting the unknown. A friend of mine tipped me to this location. The back trails are swampy and deserted is all I know."

Kim: "I'm game if you are - I thought this through pretty hard before taking you up on this. I think, let's start in easy - we agreed to keep this platonic for now, right?"

John: "Absolutely. We don't know each other well enough, and actually I'm kind of shy and unsure that way, anyway, to be honest."

Arriving at the (kind of creepy) motel, John said, "Let's meet at 8:00 tomorrow morning for breakfast. We'll eat and then drive out to the trails." And so it went; they parked in the wildlife preserve's dirt lot at 9:30 next morning. They had the essentials: a can of OFF, the obligatory rope, a small video camera, and pseudo-safari attire, but not off-the-wall enough to attract attention. It took over an hour to hike to the back trail area, during which each filled the other more completely on mutual interests. John had fed Kim files of both Tarzan's Hidden Jungle and Valley of Mystery. Kim agreed that they would be good scenarios to try out first. The made-for-genre videos were a little more kinky - better to wait on those and see how this went first.

The trail now skirted a dismal and swampy area. Sooner or later, they were going to have to get off the trail and head out into the swamp. No time like the present - thought John -"let's step off here." It was a small animal track heading off into the cattails, although there were still wooded areas. The going got tougher and the footing increasingly soft. "OK, if we want to do Tarzan's Hidden Jungle first, then you need to go on ahead of me. I'll only be a couple of minutes behind you, so don't worry. Go "get lost" and look for a muddy spot. Kim moved on ahead, solo.

Now, it became a little more real to her. Kim struggled onward for 20 minutes or so, the quiet broken only occasionally by bird calls. She sank to above her knees twice in boggy spots, but hit bottom quickly - not good enough! The track, such as it was, skirted a grassy area up ahead. This looked like a good place to catch a breath - sit down on the grass. Which never happened. Three soggy steps off the path, the grass began rolling in waves and her foot plunged through a thin crust into a soupy mixture of muck and vegetation. Off-balance, she had to either take the next step or fall, so foot #2 plunged in just as deep. Kim found herself, just like Vera Miles in the B&W video, floating sunk up past her knees, unable to pull either leg up without forcing the other leg in deeper.

Kim turned her head and saw that the undulating area extended a good six feet behind - her footprints were already gone, filled up. So no escape by falling backward. In front of her were at least 10 feet of semi-liquid rolling grass - no respite there, either. John had sent her countless videos proving that quicksand was denser than you were, and you would not sink under unless you used some actress tricks with your arms beneath the surface. Still, as Kim felt the muck grip her thighs while she slowly sank in, there was a little "Fear Factor" going on now. Knowing it was cliche behavior, Kim called out, "Help ... John ... I'm really stuck ... can you hear me?!"

John, of course, had not really let Kim out of his sight. He had held back a bit, losing her for a few seconds, then catching up. So he saw Kim's plunge from the beginning. He was as surprised as she was at the hidden nature of the bog - it had looked like just grass to him, too. Since Kim was getting panicky, John decided to show up sooner rather than later. By the time he reached the edge of the bog, Kim was hip-deep, facing away from him, well out into the mire.

"Yo, Kim! I thought the video lessons showed you that you're OK if you stay calm."

"I don't have to pretend to be scared! I can't feel any bottom."

"I guess you found the real thing, then. Look, it's gonna be hard for me to throw a rope over your head from this far behind. I'll tie off and come partway out."

Now Kim was mimicking Lois Nettleton from the other flick: "Can you please hurry?!" she yelped as she sank past her navel. The tree tie-off took 30 seconds or so, and John was back, rope tied around his waist - here goes. Carefully, he stepped in - trying to go slowly. Again, right up to the knees. And this stuff was thick - hard to move - hard to take the few more steps he needed to reach Kim.

Kim was now floundering nearly chest deep, with her arms held up over her head. The grassy surface for several feet around her had been churned under, and Kim was now submerged into a dark brown Wendy's-frosty of a pit. Kim felt the cool pressure of the muck as it enveloped her breasts. She felt a curious mixture of excitement along with the fear. John had managed to move to within two to three feet of Kim, although the effort had mired him up to his waist, now. He was relatively calm, since this was far from his first sinking experience, although this particular patch was unique to him in its breadth, depth, and fluid consistency.

John now removed the lassoed end of the rope from around his waist, and reached forward to drop it around Kim's shoulders. "Kim - just like the Valley of Mystery scene, right? Put the rope around your chest, underneath your arms ... got it? ... OK, good. Now I'm going to try to get us both out. Don't be afraid - you're about at neutral depth now - can you feel it slowing down?"

(Kim, finding it harder to breathe now) "Can't tell ... still feel no bottom ... feel like I'm in a vise."

John: "To quote Peter Graves, 'Don't struggle, and do not thrash around - that only makes things worse.' Or to just do Gordon Scott, 'Girl be still - not sink.' Look, take my word - you'll be OK if you stay calm. I'm going to crawl out using the rope and then use it to pull you out, OK?" And straining mightily, he - now also chest deep - pulled on the rope and kicked his legs to the surface - difficult because they felt like lead weights. With pulling and some swimming motions, he reached dry ground. John felt drained by the effort, but he still needed to rescue Kim - after all, he had gotten her into this. Kim was now holding still, arms up, submerged to her armpits. "I think I've stopped going down. Pull me out slow. I'm afraid you'll pull me under."

Remembering the All My Children scene (how many scenes was this going to remind him of, anyway?!), John sat, grabbed the rope, and braced his feet against what little solid ground existed in this spot. "Ready, Kim? Here goes - nice and easy." John pulled as hard as he could, then again, then again. Kim's position moved ever so slightly toward him - he was pulling sideways, when pulling straight out was the right way - except there was no solid place to stand and pull Kim straight up. This would have to do. After a good two minutes of pulling, Kim shouted, "It's working - I can feel myself moving, my legs starting to come up a little. Keep pulling!"

It took a good 15 minutes to get Kim within arm's reach; by then, John's muscles were simply on fire. He stepped into the edge of the quicksand yet again - immediate sink up to the knees again. He allowed himself to sink a bit deeper, as Kim was only a foot in front of him now. "OK, I'm going to play lifeguard and put my arm around you to pull you free. This may take a while" Kim: "OK, let's go. Are we having fun yet?" Needless to say, the best handhold that John found was to encircle his left arm under Kim's chest. Kim: "Hey! - we said platonic, remember?" John: "Do you want to be rescued or not? Let's just do this." Although, John thought, it was a rather pleasant handhold. Five minutes later, they both lay exhausted, mostly on firm ground near the edge. John: "How did you manage to find that pit right off the bat?" Kim: "To quote Rita in your favorite scene, 'How to go native on your first day.' "

John replied, "Do you think maybe we could go back to one of those three-foot-deep places you sank in before and try to film there? You can bend your legs and pretend it's deep - you'll be more in control. Kim: "Hey! You were peeking at me the whole time, weren't you?! But I'm all for that - this is too much fantasy too soon. I really thought I was in trouble there."

And so they both went with Plan "B." Backtracking, they found one of Kim's previous shallower sink-spots and explored the immediate area. They found a nice expanse of black muck about 10 feet across, big enough to look realistic on video. Kim could sink up to her upper thighs here before grounding on a solid bottom. They took turns sinking and "rescuing" each other. Kim did one fairly good rendition of the Tarzan's Hidden Jungle routine. The muck here was slightly thicker and she was able to control her sinking pace starting from an initial calf-deep first step. Touching bottom, Kim bent her knees to kneel, then again to sit back on her heels. On video, it looked like a steady sink into bottomless muck. By using feigned but realistic struggling movements, she actually did a better and slower sink than either Vera Miles or Lois Nettleton in the move scenes she had watched. The mud here moved differently, but there was still interesting motion close to her body.

Kim did another slow sink, this time putting her arms in when she was rib-deep. This was an unexpected thrill for her. Twisting and struggling, she slid downward and felt the envelopment of her arms, and the somehow exciting pressure against her chest when she got that deep. This fit in with her tie-up interest - a very similar experience. She also found it thrilling to be the heroine and to save the gentleman-in-distress, which John accepted with good humor. Both knew that, despite only the one camera angle, the video footage was going to be fun to watch (together, maybe?) later.

The tense experience of that morning turned into a very pleasant and fun afternoon for both of them. They were able to laugh and talk about anything and everything, finding that the computer dating service had been clairvoyant - they had a lot in common and felt like they had been friends for years. After washing off (kind of) at a clear stream on the way back to the car, they drove out of the park, wistfully disappointed that night was falling.

That evening, after multiple showers, over dinner and red wine at a small pub nearby, the two adventurers agreed that the "date" had been a success, after the initial harrowing experience. Kim: "I might be ready for that deep pool next time we go out." John: "O-ho! That means you want to do a next time. That sounds great - I'm glad you're OK with it." It had somehow become 11:00 PM already. John said, "Sorry, I'm beat. Let's turn in - separate rooms, like we agreed."

"Yeah ... let's do just that," replied Kim with an amused smile.

John walked Kim back to the door of her small motel room. A quick peck on the cheek and a quick hug - " 'Night, see you for breakfast, and I'll get you to your bus."

[Yes, now ten years later, John remembered this first of what became many similar experiences together with Kim. They often worked some of Kim's fantasies into the scenes. Watching the footage later together was a double enjoyment. John reflected that, yes, after nine years of marriage, he couldn't have asked for a better, more loving, or more exciting wife than Kimberly; he didn't deserve her, but he had always tried to be a good husband. Two children and two jobs certainly limited the episodes nowadays.

Lastly, John recalled that long ago Saturday night, in the small creepy motel room, after such a day. Oh well - he had thought - crack a beer and relax, get some sleep. He was tempted to ... but no, they had agreed, so sleep it would be. He was just starting to unwind and nod off when the small but persistent knock came at his door. Opening the door, he viewed Kim in a silk bathrobe, with clearly little on underneath. In one hand, she held a magnum of champagne. Her lovely red hair spilled over the silk shoulders of her robe, and he picked up a very nice cinnamon scent. Wow - thought John.

"I know this wasn't part of your movie scenes, but can I come in for a drink? 'You know, Indy, ... a drink?!' " she asked with a coy smile, paraphrasing Marion's last line from another mutually favorite movie. John had realized at that moment that maybe they were going to break their agreement after all ...]

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Deep First Date

Postby PM2K » Fri May 15, 2009 5:53 am

Nicely done! :D Thanks for giving this story thing another whirl! :D

jack c

Postby jack c » Sun May 17, 2009 3:52 am

PM2K - thanks. You post some pretty good artwork - I just can't do that. I will try to keep posting stories as long as I can dream up ideas.

p-cooper

Postby p-cooper » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:31 am

I like the ending on this one - good writing and good detail in the descriptions!

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:33 pm

Nice story. Very encouraging to see a couple of fetishists discover real feelings for one another and transcend from simple voyeurism to genuine love. They were both willing to put themselves out there and risk something. Sadly, not the norm. Keep posting such fine work and you will become part of a small cadre who are willing to share and not simply take. ( p.s. I do enjoy your posts as well.... )
Arrakis trains the faithful.

jack c

Postby jack c » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:47 am

Steven - thanks for the kind words. I am working on two stories now; one is working-titled Jersey Girl. The other is untitled, but they are both based on real occurrences. The second will hopefully be an as-told-to-me by someone (adult woman - if she gives me her permission to use her real story) who had a real and harrowing experience. May be a while before I can post.

Return to “Stories”