Qs Fantasies

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
uw_ikarus

Qs Fantasies

Postby uw_ikarus » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:02 pm

Sometimes dreams come true...

The End of a Hard Working Day

I’ve spent now hours and hours in the power house, replacing all the ruined stuff, carbonized perhaps during the thunderstorm last night. After all, I made it and I’m now ringing my boss asking to check whether everything is ok now. Great ! Everything is fine now! I step out of the house, and lock the door. Phew, I did it also this time ! The sun is still high and the air outside is barely fresher than inside the power house. I’m dirty and sweaty and I don’t like to go back to my office in these conditions. I remember there is a small river down in the valley. I had noticed the river already during my last visit in winter, when the trees where without leafs. Now it is completely hidden by the dense vegetation. It’s early afternoon, and I’ve no duties left for today. I decide to reach the small river, perhaps I can take a refreshing bath in its cold waters. I start to walk downhill until I reach the upper part of valley. I dive into the forest, after a few minutes I’m completely surrounded by the trees and ferns. I’m a bit confused about the right way. Well, let’s go simply down, the river should be at the lowest point of the valley. After a short walk I reach the flat bottom of the valley. The forest is less dense down here, the high trees do not let much light reach the ground. The ferns, which reach my breast do not hinder my step. I should be quite close to the river. Yes, the ground gets softer and more humid so the river cannot be much far any more, even though I still can’t see it. The place is really secluded, so no one will watch me… I take off my clothes, carefully noticing every detail in the surroundings to be able to find my belongings when I come back. The wind smoothly caresses my skin, inviting me with a whisper to enter deeper into the forest. I continue my way through the ferns in the direction where I expect to find the river. My steps are light and smooth, the wind breeze gently dries my sweaty skin. I love the walk, the soft, cool ground under my bare feet, the ferns gently touching my skin and the smell of the fresh, humid air. High above the trees, the sun sends some spare rays to the dark ground. Some butterflies circle around me, curious about that strange individual. The prints my feet leave on the ground become deeper a little bit, but still my step is smooth and light. They fill with water as I proceed. The more and more humid ground convinces me to continue my way. I’m sure to have the right direction. Some brown liquid squeezes out between my toes, but this doesn’t bother me. Just a few steps and I should be there. At some moment the ground gives in and my left foot sinks to the ankle. Not easy to get it out without loosing balance ! I make another step ahead with my right leg, which goes down, too. Well, the river should be close now so I decide to proceed anyway. Every step makes my feet sinking a bit deeper. Fortunately I’m barefooted and won’t ruin my footwear. I continue with a slurping noise every time I pull my feet out of the ground. But deeper and deeper they sink. The mire takes my legs now up to calves, rendering my steps heavier and heavier. I have to struggle harder now to pull out my feet for the next steps and the more I struggle the deeper I get. After some further steps I find myself in the mire up to my knees. I’m almost unable to go forward or backward, every attempt brings me just slightly deeper…
I lean back for a moment, taking a rest. Some strange ideas are passing my mind and I feel a bit confused. I look down myself, now sunken well above my knees. My white skin contrasts strongly to dark, humid earth, which has eaten my legs. Yes, I’m of slight make but now I realize how small and fragile I am in all this surroundings. The wind again touches me softly, bringing the smell of humidity to my nose. A wave of arousal shivers me as I see the veins on my belly swell and my cock getting hard. … Oh boy, getting stuck in the mud is enticing, but it’s not exactly what you were looking for !? I again put myself upright, trying to proceed in some way. I dip my toes down searching for more solid ground. In vane - the only effect I get is that I’m sinking even faster. I find myself in now up to my lower back, my pubic hair has completely disappeared. I try to lean on my hands, but the ground is too stirred up to offer any resistance. My hands sink into the soft ground, whereas my body doesn’t come up even half an inch. My heart heavily beats against my chest. I hear the blood rushing in my head. Two animals are fighting inside me against each other: Reason tells to get the hell out of here, but my body increasingly desires to slip deeper and deeper. Again I put my toes down. This time I find some resistance, probably a root of some plant. Fine, this will help me out. I put more weight on the leg with the root, and gain some inches this time. The root, however, is too weak for the load and cedes. I again slip down smoothly.
Staying still for a while I start to realize that I will not make it out any more. Astonishingly, I don’t feel any fear. Having no ground beyond my feet doesn’t disturb me at all and I recall that slight, hidden satisfaction I felt when the root broke making me sink back into the mire. The mire now takes my belly button and is encasing firmly all my lower body and legs. Adrenaline floods into my veins and I shiver for ecstasy, my heart is close to burst. Yes, it is decided - my body wins and the winner takes it all. I’m ready to give in and I willingly accept what is going to happen to me now. Nothing will hinder my way down any more, and my most secret, hidden dreams may become true. I stretch and strain breathing deeply, feeling the firm grip of mother earth on my body. Being into it up to my ribcage I notice a light pressure, inhaling is a bit harder now, but still comfortable. I widen my chest as far a I can, straining my belly as much as possible, again and again. The mire now reaches my breast, soon it will engulf my shoulders. Once again I put my toes downward, not searching for solid ground this time. With my chin close to the mire I find it’s time to get friends with the mire going to take me all. I take a mouthfill of this emulsion of earth and water, a first welcome to the stuff which will enter me soon. It tastes sweet an cool.
I spit the mud out for the moment – we shall meet for another, more intimate rendezvous later! I take another deep breath and exhale. It takes me a moment to realize that I’ve sunken down up to my ears which are completely shut now. The silence makes me calm down. No birds singing, no wind whisper, no noise at all- besides my heart beat and the blood rushing through my veins. I feel a bit tired now from all the struggle and excitement and stop moving for a moment. I enjoy the silence and the smell of the sweet, humid earth, which is very intense now. I look up, the sun twinkles down to me, giving a farewell to me as I’m almost totally swallowed up by the ground. Some birds are flying high above looking for something, and a butterfly circles around my nose. But I don’t care any more for the world out there as I’m ready for the final act. I close my eyes, concentrating on the smell of the earth which is the only sensation I allow to reach me from outside. I take a last, deep breath and rise my hands up preparing to surrender. I stretch my body and strain my belly in order to sink more easily. The mire takes all my face, cooling my hot, excited skin. Going deeper am deeper, I now feel that even my hands must have disappeared in the ground. Oh my god, how deep is this stuff ? I still work myself deeper, then bring down my hands. A great feeling of peace is coming over me. Everything is silent and dark. Mild contractions shake my belly from time to time – a first sign that I’m running short of air. My urge to breath increases, and contractions are now wilder and more frequent. I know, the hardest point has to come but still an euphoric phase is waiting. My lungs burn like hell, I’m tossing and turning in the deep mire for the desperate need of air, which never will arrive. I’ll get through this violent phase and finally I find myself floating in brightness and joy feeling complete happiness and delight. I know the end is to come right now so I put together my remaining forces and drive out all my air. I open mouth and epiglottis, giving the way free to the humid stuff which greedily enters me. A last, cold shiver runs through my body. Everything is done, and I abandon myself into deep darkness and silence.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Qs Fantasies

Postby PM2K » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Awesome! :D That hit all the right buttons... :)

Mwam

Postby Mwam » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:24 pm

Man, that was amazing!!! :D
Congrats, it was so.....real!
By the way after the ending i couldn't decide exactly that it happened with the teller or was just his dream....
Brilliant! I totally lived through this while i'm reading! :D

uw_ikarus

Postby uw_ikarus » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:53 am

Great that you liked it...it happened to me to get stuck up to my shoulders :o but I found solid ground under my feet.. :(

Return to “Stories”