___ Hey Lisa - Think Before You Sink! (f, teen, 18)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
mudboy19

___ Hey Lisa - Think Before You Sink! (f, teen, 18)

Postby mudboy19 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:00 pm

... some spelling mistakes, but i think the story is nice

It was a rather warm summer day when Lisa decided to stop learning for her exams and go out to make a trip with her brand new bicycle which she got for her 18th birthday two days ago. Lisa is a young irish student currently preparing for her final exams of school. She walked through the small dormitory room she is sharing with her best friend Samantha, usually called Sammy, and gathered all necessary things as she wants to stay outside more than an hour. „Where the hell are my biking shoes?!“ Lisa yelled out. As she is a rather messy girl all her stuff is spread around the tiny room, nothing located on its place. „Gosh! Here they are – under my bed!” Wondering who placed them there she undressed and put on very sportive white hot pants and a tight shirt because everything else would be too much when its so hot outside. Nobody was at school these days. The final exams are due next week and furthermore there were holidays, but Lisa decided to stay in the dormitory enjoying the silence. Lisa closed the door and walked down the stairs into the cellar to get her bike. Once she finally got it she had to bring it up to the ground floor again. “Huh, this is what they call a light version?” Arriving at the main door she nearly was out of breath. But as Lisa had no chance for a ride with her new bike since she has got it, she had to take the very last chance before the exams.

Lisa hopped onto the bike, a cool new city bike whit a clearly visible female touch – full of flowers in pink and purple. When she intended to start, someone calles for her. “Lisa, wait a second!” It was her best girlfirend and roommate Sammy, running towards her. “Hi, there! Are u not continuing to learn anymore today?” Sammy asked. “No, no! I just decided to try out my new bike and as its the last chance for the next weeks and as the weather is so beautiful I just need to get out.” “You are absolutely right Liz! I wish I could go with you.” Sammy added. “Why don't you join me? I'd really love you to go with me.” “I can't, I'm responsible for the library today, but maybe in some half an hour I could leave. Could you maybe wait for me?” “Well, actually I would love to start now because I'm rather narrow in time, but why don't you follow me when you are finished? I'll wait for you at the lovely bench we discovered near the O'Donnel Lake?” “Yes!!! This would be so great! Let's meet there in half an hour or maybe just a few minutes later!” “OK then.” Lisa said, “See you soon!”

Lisa's school is located, let's say, in the middle of nowhere. Surrounded by soft hills and many lakes, it is a quiet but really humid place to live. Lisa starts her trip driving by the old forrest near the school on a small street heading towards the nearest larger village, which is about 5 kilometres away. The area around Lisa's school is really good for relaxing as noone ever walks here, especially when most students are home. Lisa drives by green meadows, all a bit flooded with water, just some white stones are left dry. After a while she arrives a small crossing where a small path not suitable for cars turns to the right, reducing the way to her meeting point with Sammy about half length. As she had driven rather slowly, Lisa decided to take the short cut otherwise she could never be at the lake on time. “Oh no!” Lisa yelled when the wheels of the bike made the mud of the dirty ground fly through the air right onto her white shirt. Lisa stopped and looked around. It was a small muddy path leading through a forrest, ending at the other end of the lake where she intends to meet Sammy. “Well, everything is dirty now, so I rather don't care anymore that I could face more mud on the way, as I cannot get dirtier than now!” Lisa thought. But in some minutes she will discover that some dirty stains on a white shirt are nothing...

After leaving the forrest behind her and getting more muddy stains on her hot pants and shirt she arrived at the edge of a clearing. Suddenly a sign comes across her view. Lisa stopped to read it. “No trespassing! Dangerous soft ground!” was written on it. She decided to ignore the warning as she has used this way many times before. Compared to the kilometre behind her, the path continues as a well maintained gravel street. Lisa went on but after some minutes she suddenly had to stop because the street ended unexpectedly directly in a new pond she had not seen before. There where many trees around her again and there was this water surface bordered by a cliffy stone wall on the left and by another clearing on the right side covered with reed on the waterside. Lisa got off her bike and went to the shore. “No, this is to far there, I cannot drive through this – and the water is just too deep!” So she decided to drive around the pond and the clearing and thus turned the handlebar to the right and drove alongside the pond through the forrest. When she arrived at the right corner of the clearing she noticed that it seemed to be one of the many peat bogs or marshlands of the area, which she had not seen before, because the trees which got cut where she had to leave the way seemed to hide the boggy area before. Lisa took a look on her watch. “Oh no! I've just got ten minutes left until Sammy arrives on the meeting point!” She realised that the muddy path and this more than slow way alongside the swamp took much of time. “Sammy, a hundred percent took the other route, she is such a clever girl!” “No service...” was written on the display of her cell phone. Lisa shook her had and quickly decided to drive on the shore of the bog in order to get to Sammy in time. “Just one more kilometre left, this should be no problem.” she thought. Lisa pedaled fast and move further and further. Right in the middle of the marshy area she stopped. Bubbles rose when she stepped on the moss under her feet. There was just water in front of her. “I have no time left, I will have to walk through it!” Without thinking a long time, Lisa got off her bike, took it and walked into the water. It was deeper as she thought, her pants got soaking wet as her navel was below the surface. With much of anger in her face she stepped out of the water and hopped onto her bike again. She looked at her pants which got brown coloured by the boggy water. Whatsoever, I will buy new ones. “Hey! There's just solid ground ahead!” she said loudly. Again filled with power she increased speed to get out of this damn last 300 metres of the clearing. The path in front of Lisa looked like newly bituminized no plants grew there, thus she decided to take this way as is seemed to be more than solid.

When the front wheel rolled onto the black ground it sank in within a moment and Lisa lost so much speed that she fall off her bike over the handle bar. “Nothing hurts?!” Lisa thought. She wondered how soft she felt down. Looking at her bike's front wheel, which seemed to be gone she realized at the same moment, that something was wrong here. When she tried to move, Lisa found out, why her accident ended so softly. “Oh my God! I fell into a mudpit right in a peat bog!” Her face got pale when she looked down her body. She was lying on her back both hands stuck in the peat, her body was still entirely outside. “Don't panic! Don't do anything wrong now girl.” “As everything is full of bogs here, we learned what to do in case of emergency.” she thought. Lisa put her weight on her legs to stand up but this was a mistake. She watched how the black peat quickly sucked her feet and legs strait down. “Nooooooo!” she yelled checking that she had done the biggest nonsense in this case. Lisa tried to sit onto her butt cheeks to spread the weight. But within a moment the surface broke and Lisa's butt went down into the mud. Just the upper part of her body was outside. Suddenly she felt a vibration in her pocket. It was her cell phone! Lisa stuck her hand into the peat and caught the phone. The brandnew white “MyPhone” was no longer a sexy device, loads of peat and mud had to be wiped off to see the screen. “It's Sammy calling!” she said with a notable amount of relieve in her voice while answering the call. “Hi Liz, this is Sammy calling, I just wanted to ask you if I could come some moments later, I am right on the way but I started with some minutes delay?!” Sammy asked. “NOOOO! Sammy listen: I need your help urgently, I took the shortcut through the forrest but now I'm stuck in a peatbog – I need your help!!!!” “WHAT?” “Oh my God where are you?” “Its about a kilometre away from our meeting point near the old path, please hurry up, otherwise I will sink ...” “Hello?” “Hellooooo?” When looking at the screen Lisa noticed that the mud seemed to have gone into her phone and broke it. Full of anger she raised her hand to throw the phone away, but this was another big mistake. Her body moved up into a straight position and thus the bog sucked her some more inched inside. Lisa realised that she had gone down up to her ribs, when she got into panic. She began to move her feet more and more but so she dug herself inside deeper and deeper. The black peat climbed up her white shirt every second while she sank deeper. Lisa screamed for help but nobody answered. Then an idea came across her mind, she could try to reach the bicycle to hold on or even get out. She leaned forward but after a moment she noticed that she had no chance to get it because she was already up to her breast. Full of fear and crying she leaned back which was followed by large air bubbles arising on the surface indicating her sink is not finished. Her boobs touched the mud but after a while even her nipples vanished inside the black quagmire. Lisa raised her hands in order to try keeping them outside the bottomless pit of bog below her. “HEEELP ME! PLEASE!” “HEEEEEEEELP!” In her desperate situation she had no other option than shouting, hoping anyone might hear her, although she knew there is nobody voluntarily outside in the bogs. With every breath she took the bog ate her thin body a bit more. Her boobs were finally gone when Lisa said “Wow, thats my end now! I sink into a bog and all my friends and colleagues will remember me as the girl who slowly vanished in black peat.” There was no solid ground below her feet she could feel, no single branch to hold on, not even a small peace of moss. Just nothing. “Black mud is the last thing I see in my life – half an hour ago I was angry about two or three stains on my pants and now I'm covered with quagmire.” Now she could feel the soft peat bog touching her neck, as her shoulders vanished moments before. Just her hands and her beautiful head stayed outside. “Well, everyone will remind me as Liz, the girl from the bog.” Her chin touched the surface when she started to panic again. “No! I don't wanna die! HEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEE!” … “I'm here!” someone said. Lisa could not move her head, it was fixed by the mud. “Who is this? Please help me!” Liz yelled. “It's me, Sammy! - Where are you, I cannot see you!” “Can you see the bike? I'm just a metre off it – inside the black mud! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Lisa lift her head as she sunk more down. The black peat had swallowed her nice hair, even her ears were already below the surface of death. Just her face was left creating a flat surface with the bog's. “Please help me, in a moment I am gone!” “When you sink just raise your hands so that I can find you!” her girlfriend shouted out. While Sammy tried to reach Lisa without sinking herself Liz answered with tears in her eyes: “OK, but please hurry up, I think I have got not much ti.....” Bubbles appeared on the surface when Lisa finally disappeared in the peat bog. She got dizzy but with her last powers she raised a hand. Then she felt more and more tired and … “Good by, life!” she thought. Suddenly she felt somebody's hands trying to resurface her... A second later she gasped for air when her face was outside again. Her heart beat. “How could someone hold me here?” She tried to turn around and saw Sammy up to her waist in the bog behind her. Lisa was covered with black mud all over her body, but still her tears could not be overlooked. “You saved my life, thank you so much!” … “But, OH NOOO!, how can we both get out now? We will never be able to return to the shore safely!” “Lisa, calm down! I know what to do!” Sammy answered. “No! You are such a fool! Save your life, step on me and climb out. I will sink but at least you will survive!” “Liz, shut up now OK?” Sammy shouted at her. “I said I know what I do, its not my first time to get out here again.” “What do you mean?” Lisa asked. “I will tell you later! Now, just do what I say!” Sammy advised her. “You might lose your pants but this is better than...” …

After another ten minutes both girls lay on the moss next to the mudpit where the tracks of a sinking victim still were visible. Lisa was a peat-monster: all her body was covered with dark black mud. Just between her legs there was a clean spot. When Sammy pulled her out somehow professionally, her hot pants got lost as a present to the spirit of the peat. Lisa then sat next to her, as well full of quagmire. “Are you OK Lisa?” she asked. “Oh yes, Sammy! You saved my life! I thank you so much!!!” “But, tell me, how did u manage to get me out and rescue yourself then?” Sammy smiled a bit embarrassed and began to speak... “Lisa, do u remember asking me why I came home every friday with dirt below my finger nails?” “Yes, I am still wondering!” “Oh, erm, well, I never helped Ms. Fletcher in the school garden... I just did...” Sammy flushes... “What did you do, tell me!” “Erm, I always went here to sink into the bog!” “WHAT?” Lisa looked at her as if she had seen a ghost. “Ya, its true, it makes me hot whatsoever.” “You get horny when you get sucked down in dirt?” “Its not just dirt, it is peat, so soft and smooth, and as I do this since some months I just know how to get out alone, otherwise not you but I would have ended up down there weeks before you...” “So you say it can be a good feeling down there?” Lisa asks. “Oh yes, I even use my hands (...) while sinking in there...” “Wow! Maybe when I am OK again you can tell me more about this.” “Sure I can” Sally smiled...

Viridian

Re: ___ Hey Lisa - Think Before You Sink! (f, teen, 18)

Postby Viridian » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:37 am

Cute story. A little melodramatic, but I like the description and the small twist at the end. Good work, and hope to see more of you in the writing community!
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

mudman4

Postby mudman4 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:21 am

Sequel, please?
Where's the mud at?

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:27 am

Very nice... :D

Return to “Stories”