Pecil's story (my gift to Kuro as well as QSF)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
sakura_inverse

Pecil's story (my gift to Kuro as well as QSF)

Postby sakura_inverse » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:40 am

“Well fuck you all!” Pecil blurted out to the wizened old mages who sat calmly to witness the young sorceress rant. She had originally gone to the council seeking permission to advance her dwellings in the dark arts. However the head of the council stated “Pecil was it? You are only of this earth for nineteen summers and while your knowledge of magic is quite advanced, you still haven’t developed.”
Pecil quickly snapped “Developed? I’m five foot one with D cups! What the hell do you mean I’m not developed?”
The wizened head of the council calmly wiped the blood from his nose. He cleared his throat and said “While your body may certainly be developed, your magic just can’t handle the dark arts. We certainly can’t have someone with a lone wolf mentality such as yours summoning creatures from the nether-world to do your bidding. “
“Tch, and you’d prefer holding someone up to their empty promises? If I had to rely on someone else, I’d still be learning the basics.”
“Not only have your arguments been disrespectful” the wizened council head growled “they have also lacked any form of plot or coherency. Anyone outside of this council listening to our meeting would be inclined to believe that they were witnessing something hastily written by a burdened intellectual. Now this will conclude our council and any further arguments will not be looked kindly upon.”
With tears held back in her eyes, Pecil hastily turned and left. Her tears were not comprised of sadness, but rather anger and a newfound embitterment for those who seemed to make it a point to interfere with her life. She couldn’t believe that she tied her long pink hair into a braid just to be rejected. Even the snow white bow she tied was supposed to bring her good luck. But now she wanted to go home and burn it along with her formal robes. Once filled with hope and pride in her appearance, she could now care less what any council thought of her. If they decided she was a threat, she would simply have to grow more powerful than they were.
Midway to her home, Pecil stopped as she eyed her secret crush. To any outsider, he just looked like a normal black guy selling quicksand artwork to people passing by but Pecil saw him as more. It wasn’t every day that she would happen upon a good looking black guy who was fluent in Japanese. For her, it was like a godsend. She didn’t know why but she found his high intellect incredibly sexy. Forgetting her bad mood, she unbuttoned her robes in a manner that showed off her cleavage. She consciously made sure her hips at slight sway to them as she approached him. To get his attention, all she had to do was stress the ‘a’ when she said “Kuro-san.”
Kuro casually turned to greet her but was stopped dead by Pecil’s cleavage. His face grew flush and he immediately sprung a nosebleed. He could never fully regain his composure after seeing Pecil’s cleavage, but he managed to stutter “Oh, hey Pecil.”
Pecil put on her best school girl persona as she said “I’ve been having such a bad day Kuro-san. The council says I can’t practice black magic but I know my Kuro-Kitty would disagree.”
Kuro was smart enough to know when he was being led into a trap. He put up the best front he could when he said “I know something’s up. You’re not getting me caught up in this!”
Pecil was unthawed. In order to counter such a barrier, all she had to do was unbutton her robe some more. Now her D cups were almost unbound leaving them vulnerable to the slightest movement. She tempted Kuro’s attention by swaying her body, making sure that he would get the occasional eyeful. She innocently inquired “But Kuro-san, how could you accuse me of something like that?”
Kuro just couldn’t handle Pecil’s advances. Like a geyser, Kuro’s blood shot from his nose. The blood jet launched his body several feet into the air, leaving Pecil to giggle as Kuro came crashing down. He immediately rose as he shouted “You little…go play in Moon blind swamp!”
Moon blind swamp was a deceptively green bog covered with willow and moss. Despite its mystic name, travel into the bog was strictly forbidden. Many souls had traveled into the swamp only to find their untimely demise. For Pecil, this seemed like the perfect place to practice her magic. Nobody would ever know she was there and better yet, nobody would dare to bother her. She lunged at Kuro, peppering him with kisses. In between her kisses, she said “Thanks Kuro-san, I knew you’d come up with something.” She quickly scampered off to the swamp, leaving her future husband with a massive nosebleed.
It didn’t take long for Pecil to reach the swamp. The ground was covered in moss which allowed her to traverse the terrain barefoot. She simply loved how soft the ground was under her feet and occasionally it would bounce under her feet like a water bed. The giant roots that snaked from the huge trees let her know that there was no danger from being sucked under a bog. Sadly though there was no danger in entering this part of the swamp and if she wanted to be safe, she would have to take a few risks. She reluctantly left her lush haven and ventured deeper into the swamps, where no survivors had left any clues to what lay ahead.
Although the ground ahead was pleasantly soft, the trees had disappeared and a boggy smell dominated the atmosphere. Occasionally she would have to worry about stepping into a knee deep puddle concealed by the mossy earth. Still she pressed forward until she saw a clearing partially concealed by the swamp’s overgrowth. In order to get to it, all she would have to do is cross a patch of ground that was covered by an inch of shallow water. She carefully carried the hem of her robes as she stepped into the water.
Almost immediately she felt a presence lurking around her. Her eyes carefully scanned the swamp around her, but she could find nothing. Thanks to her sense of magic, she could tell whatever was around her was shrouded in the same arcane arts she wished to learn. Her stoic senses began to rise in her as she took another step. With every step she took, the dark presence seemed to creep closer and closer. She was certain that it was nothing she couldn’t beat with her own magic. Whatever this presence was seemed to suddenly rush to meet her. Airing on the safe side, she conjured a powerful spell to meet it. Little did she know she would never see it coming until it had a firm grasp on her.
Much to Pecil’s horror, the presence she sensed was very real. The reality came in the form of a black tendril springing from the earth below her and ensnaring her ankle. Another tendril quickly did the same to her other ankle and began to drag her down into the mud below. Saturated earth that once held her body seemed to give way to mush on the unseen beast’s command. The instant she struggled to pull herself free the tendrils tightened their grasp and pulled her down. Now she was up to her knees in the warm bog with nowhere to go but down. To add to her newfound peril, the tendrils slithered under her robe to wrap around her thighs.
The thought of screaming for help briefly entered Pecil’s mind. It was a thought she was all too glad to be rid of as soon as she began to analyze her predicament. Her descent into the mud was coming at a steady pace and the tentacles were ceaselessly crawling up her legs. Cool slimy tendrils began to caress her hips as they slinked under her robe to gain new ground. She couldn’t help but forget her peril for a second as a soft purr escaped her lips. The water sitting on top of the swamp muffled any squelches the mud would have made slurping up her thighs.
Pecil’s face flushed red as she suddenly remembered to scream. It was a piercing scream that was quickly followed by “You perverted monster! Where the hell do you think you’re groping?”
The tentacles replied by squeezing her hips tight and pulling her deeper into the swamp. Now that she was hip deep in the mud, she suddenly had to deal with the caress of the mud as well as the caress of the tentacles. Pecil screamed once again but this time she was ready. As she waited for the tentacles to rise and bind her arms, the young witch chanted an incantation to bring a white fireball to the palms of her hand. She growled, her face flushed with crimson as she said “I’ll show you what happened to the last guy who copped a feel.” She held her spell long enough to let the tentacles climb up her midriff. When she saw the outline of a thick tendril slithering up to her breasts, she brought the fireball down to her midriff. Her hands formed to the tentacle’s shape, a technique which not only would save her from burning herself, it showed her advanced knowledge in witchcraft.
At the cost of her robe, the tentacle she was after was burned to a crisp. As the ashes collapsed into the swamp, the tentacles around her lower body writhed uncontrollably. This caused another surprised scream that lasted throughout her assailant’s agony. The tentacles never retracted like she hoped they would. On the contrary they found their way into more sensitive areas. This left Pecil with little recourse but to say “You damn abomination; nothing’s ever survived one of my fireballs. You must be made of black magic…”
Pecil couldn’t finish her sentence. With the mud caressing her legs and the tentacles stroking her lower half, she had to concentrate on keeping her body from betraying her. It wouldn’t be an easy battle. Her breasts were begging to be rubbed and her nips were hardened with excitement. She felt her body beg for a wet tongue, a sensation that the tentacles were providing many times over. The mud was crawling up her midriff while the tentacles wrapped around her breasts like vines. It was becoming increasingly difficult to control just how much she moaned and how much she was enjoying her predicament.
Pecil tried to keep her arms above the swamp, but it proved to be a futile effort. Acting quickly, the tentacles took advantage of the havoc being played on Pecil’s body to wrap around her arms. Before she knew it, her arms were plunged into the swamp’s murky depths. Pecil struggled to use her limbs, but the tentacles and the mud made sure she could do nothing more than squirm. She felt completely helpless and bound, which in its own dark way turned her on even more. Any thought of escape and black magic were quickly being consumed by a surmounting wave of ecstasy ready to bury her. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to lose herself to this newfound pleasure. The only barrier between survival and a mountain of euphoria was the fact that a demon contrived of black magic was drawing her down to an unknown fate.
Sensing her doubts, the tentacles around her hips reacted by slowly oozing into her sex. Pecil cringed but she knew this was a pleasure she couldn’t deny. Her will to survive was lost the second a deep moan escaped her lips. Being sucked down to her breasts, she began to thrust her hips. This invited the tentacle to probe deeper into her welcoming depths. The tentacles around her breasts acted like a corset making her feel sexy through and through. Furthermore, the tentacle inside of her seemed to know when to swell up and where to go. This made Pecil go crazy with passion as she squirmed with the tentacles. Her once pink ponytail which was now soaked in mud was whipped around as she had some of the most intense orgasms of her life.
Catching her breath, Pecil could tell that her body was spent. Looking around her, she knew any hopes of living to experience this pleasure again would become a moot point. Small tendrils were covering her face like a spreading black curse she could do nothing to stop. To make matters worse, the swamp had closed around her shoulders. With the water on top of the mud’s surface, she might as well have been chin deep in quicksand. The tentacles still felt like heaven and although a part of her seriously considered sinking without a fight, there was still the matter of the black magic that was threatening to consume her. Still weakened by her orgasms, she couldn’t do more than a measly “Stop…please…” She knew the tentacles wouldn’t obey her commands and even if they did, she’d still sink under. The mud continued to consume her body until the water’s surface touched her quivering lower lip. Within seconds, she would be unable to breathe and her fate would be sealed. Summing up the last of her strength, she hoarsely screamed “Stop!”
Unexpectedly, she felt her descent into the swamp’s depths come to a halt. The tentacles that were holding her down slowly began to retract themselves. Despite being ravaged in a sexual frenzy, she felt a new power growing in her. Whatever power this was surely had the dark properties that went along with learning black magic. She smiled as she was being lifted by the tentacles which once guaranteed her doom. Her limp body was laid at the edge of the bog that threatened to take her life. With no further thoughts to contribute, she drifted into a deep sleep, leaving her newfound pleasures to plague her dreams.
Pecil awoke after fourteen hours of sleep. Normally she’d have sleep inertia but this time she felt like a new person. Dark potential flowed through her veins along with a feeling of her senses being heightened beyond anything she felt before. Her first act after gathering her bearings was to stare down at the bog that would haunt her with erotic nightmares. Once she sensed the tentacles beneath, a smile crept over her lips. She stripped away the muddy rags that once comprised her formal robes and performed a quick spell to clean herself up. Now clean and gloriously nude, she jumped into the bog, landing past her hips in the squelching earth. As she expected, the tentacles were soon to follow. Using her last thoughts before she descended into ecstasy, she wondered how far she would be able to take her newfound black magic. She also wondered what it would take to lure Kuro into the dark arts.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quicksandvampiresandvore/
For more of my fiction, feel free to visit my Yahoo group

Kwaza

Re: Pecil's story (my gift to Kuro as well as QSF)

Postby Kwaza » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:45 pm

A very good read indeed :D
Hawtness: Approved
I smile because I know somthing that she doesn't......

YerK

Postby YerK » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:32 am

Neat story! I've already had to send the link to a buddy of mine. :-) Keep up the great work!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:19 am

Excelllllent! :D

You had me at "weakened by her orgasms..."

Return to “Stories”