Broken Cherry Ledgewood Creek Revisited!

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
sleazy_dwarf

Broken Cherry Ledgewood Creek Revisited!

Postby sleazy_dwarf » Mon May 25, 2009 10:58 am

Broken Cherry, Ledgewood Creek Revisited!

Hi ALL!!

I haven’t been around for a while, I had taken a new job in a different town and didn’t have any mud or time to be on the site. I spent a
total of 10 weeks in China over the span of 8 months and got laid off. So much for our new presidents platform of change!

Since I now have some spare time on my hands I decided to visit my fav sink site (or so I thought)......

I was on my way home from raiding my 401k (again) and made a turn off of I-680 in Cordelia and headed out towards Suisun towards
my site. For those of you newbies I live in Vacaville, Ca. and my fav sink site is in the Suisun Slough. Unfortunately it’s not a deep site, I’m 5’6” and
I can only sink standing to above my nipples. I have buried my self a few times but it’s been on my knees. I have also sank in Connecticut and Mississippi. You can search the archives (at DeepSinking.org) for my Connecticut sink, (all of my posts start at with a title of Broken Cherry) I didn’t post anything about my Mississippi mud play since I didn’t sink as much as rolled around in some really nice Mississippi mud!

Anyway, I turned off I-680 and drove through Cordelia towards Suisun. About 200 yards short of the Ledgewood Creek bridge I was able to pull my car off Cordelia road far enough to be safe and not block any gates. You see, the last time I sank at this site I had my car impounded by an over zealous county mounty claiming I was blocking access to private property. BULL CRAP! At one of my sinking trips I had a county worker tell me it was county land that was leased out to local cattle farmers. The gate I had parked in front of was a gate that lead north along the creek and if you went to the railroad bridge you’d find one of the biggest homeless camps in the county. They don’t care about vehicle access!

I locked my car and walked to the bridge and hoped over the barbed wire fence. It had been several years since I had been out here so I wasn’t sure if my clean up bottles were even still at my entry site so as I walked out the field I kept an eye out for creek debris. I was able to find a Prestone bottle and a 32oz blue plastic cooler. Carrying my new found clean up bottles I continued towards the mud. Of course I had to chase the cows out of my way. Over the years the fence that kept the cows in the field and away from the creek has been cut into and now it may as well not be there. I also noticed on my way out that the one natural drainage ditch must have filled in. I used to hop two and now I just had to hop one. The cow path that followed the creek all the way to the slough had also grown over about half way out so I had to wad through shin high grass.

I got to the slough and my mud laid out magnificently in front of me. I walked the bank looking for my former entry point. I couldn’t find it! Things had grown over so much I didn’t recognize anything. I found a place that would do for entry and laid down in the tulle and the clothes came off and in I went! I did my normal routine of crawling out to the water and filled my clean up bottles. I was depressed to discover that the Prestone bottle had a hole it about 2/3’s from the top so I lost all of that clean up water crawling back to the bank. I hadn’t done this in a while and as I crawled to the bank the clean up bottles got more mud on them as I would have wished. Oh well.

Clean up bottles on the bank I turned to the mud field and rolled around in the luscious muck. I hadn’t had mud covering my body in quite some time and I was in seventh heaven! The delta sun was warm and the breeze was light. I crawled around in the field looking for my former entry point from the bank and finally found it. I then started crawling around looking for my former sink holes and I couldn’t find them! I didn’t realize that the mud would compact itself back out over the course of a couple of years but it did! I had worked a couple of those holes a lot when I was working in Fairfield but mother nature had closed her slits and I had to work a new one!

Standing up in the mud and pointing my toes straight down I started pumping and worked my way in. This just felt so good! I worked my legs and kept pulling globs of mud up and out from my behind sinking deeper and deeper. I was late getting to the site and the tide had started coming back in as I worked my way down. I pulled myself out just to make sure I remembered how and sat with my lower legs and feet buried in my new found hole. Shoving my hands down into the muck I was able to pull out some of the smoother mud and with GLEE rubbed my nude body over and over with my Suisun mud! Looking around I could see the stillness in the water which meant the tide was going to turn so I dropped back down into the hole again and worked my way back down to about mid chest. I just squirmed in the mud, occasionally stretching way out in front of me as best I could with what body parts still exposed and just enjoyed it! I really missed my mud field.

I pulled out one more time and again sat at the edge with my lower legs buried. I looked around (as I was facing east) and the tide had turned and the mud field was starting to get covered with water at the edges. A plane flew over and I have always worried about that. This mud field is a stones throw from Travis Air Force base, Nut Tree airport (I live just behind it), Yolo County airport, Napa county Airport and U.C.Davis airport. There are planes overhead everytime I go out to the field but I have been lucky because they have always been high enough where I don’t worry to much!

The water was now around me so I sunk one more time, but not to deep. I just hung in the mud for awhile and then crawled out. Since I was in a couple of inches in water I was sorta clean by the time I got to the bank. I was very sloppy tho (being out of practice) with my clean up bottles so they were covered in mud. Also, since the Prestone bottle had a hole in it I lost a lot of valuable clean up water. I climbed the bank with the bottles and attempted to clean off. Since the bottles were covered as much mud as I tried to get off of me kept getting back on my hands and so clean up didn’t go so well! I didn’t care. It had been several years since I had been out here and I was just happy to be here (hopefully, when I get back to Cordelia road I still had a car!).

Leaving just a little water in the clean up bottles I laid back in the grass and stretched out. This is my favorite part next to sinking. The sun was warm, the breeze was gentle and I just let mother nature blow dry me! After a while I felt the urge starting to build so I pulled one of my sneakers under my head and began to thank mother earth for her gifts. I left my gratitude in the grass. Laying back again I stretched and just laid there enjoying a great afternoon. I soon got dressed and started to make my way back to my car.

I got back to the fence and was dismayed when I saw most of the herd on my side. In the past, when they were further down in the field and close to the creek I have been able to just stand at a safe distance and clap my hands, sooner or later the herd would move to the center of the field. This time, since the fence was in the way, some of the herd didn’t know what to do so I started talking to them. I had a couple of big ones and some yearlings that just wouldn’t get out of the way! So I kept talking and slowing walking towards them. Some the herd still left on my side of the fences got the point and found ways to get on their side, unfortunately I had a male (maybe two years), a couple of adolescent females and some yearlings that just would move! I worked my way up to them, talking all the while and the male started to approach! I was very nervous at this point, I didn’t think he would charge but if he did he was much bigger than me and could easily knock me down. When he got to within a couple of feet I could see his horn buds. He walked up, stretched to sniff and I reach my hand out to pet his muzzle. MISTAKE! He reared up and I thought this is it! Thank gawd he backed off, turned around and headed for the fence. I thought I was out of the woods but the big old lug wouldn’t go through! He did clear the path so when I had room I just kept talking and walked past the remaining cows on my side of the fence.

I made it back to my car no problem and came right home and started to type this story. My wife came home from work while I was typing and looked over my shoulder at my words. She knows I love doing this and when I first started I really thought I had her talked into joining me, but to date it hasn’t happened. Maybe someday! We went out as we usually do and I haven’t had a chance to get back and finish this till tonight (day? It’s 1255 on 5/18-19). I meant to go back out late last week (5/13-14) but the temperature went triple digit for the second time already this summer and that’s just to hot for the walk in and out. Once I’m out there it’s OK but…..The tide is coming around again and I hope to get out later this week and the temps are * supposed * to stay under 100.

Sink well my friends!

j

Boggie! Good to see yer still around!!!!

Nessie
Producer

Re: Broken Cherry Ledgewood Creek Revisited!

Postby Nessie » Tue May 26, 2009 4:01 am

Glad you got to your mudpit. Apparently you had a good time and I'm always glad to hear that somebody's gotten back to a bog.

Got to admit, though, I'm not sure I could handle having cows around my sinking place!

Yeah...I know what you mean about the planes. I'm never really sure what they can and can't see. A big commercial plane, no, it probably can't see a thing, it's so high up...but some of those small private craft fly pretty low, and you gotta wonder if anybody up there is looking down.

Although I guess it's not like a plane can make a sudden stop, hover over you and stare. A plane is pretty much stuck moving right along if it plans to stay in the air.

I don't like helicopters much, though. I had one fly over one of my bogs once, and yeah, that was a mite unnerving.

Nessie

sleazy_dwarf

Postby sleazy_dwarf » Tue May 26, 2009 7:31 am

Lock Ness!

Glad to see you're still around!! I was shocked at Deepsinking when I posted this story and Foster yelled at me! Then I went back and read some more and found his and Jiminy's post on taming down the board.....what a flippin' bummer!

I hope to get out again this week so stay tuned, and I will describe my 'herd'....they're OK. They are nothing more then the two German Shepherds I have.

I am so glad to be back in the community again!

SD

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Wed May 27, 2009 3:45 am

I'm sorry you got yelled at. It wasn't your fault. We were all used to years of fetish talk. If you didn't visit every day, but just dove in to post and assumed that nothing had changed (managing to miss the announcement thread entirely)...it would be quite a surprise.

When it comes to guys posting their personal and true mud stories, I don't like it tamed-down.

I like it wild.

Planes, cows, mud and a naked man. It doesn't get wilder than that!

Nessie

sleazy_dwarf

Postby sleazy_dwarf » Wed May 27, 2009 7:52 am

Hey Ness!

Ahhh, I've always liked your enthusiasm for a good piece of mud! <evil grin>

Stay tuned, low tide is at 12:34 tomorrow at my sink site so I hope to have a story posted Thurs or Fri!!

SD

Return to “Stories”