Virtual Ed's stories (repost request)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Virtual Ed's stories (repost request)

Postby PM2K » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:50 am

Awesomeness! :D I don't think I ever read these ones before. Thanks for posting, and thanks to VEd for writing these.

virtualed

Postby virtualed » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Here is a NEW STORY created by request for BLIGHTMERE...and a thank you for his reposting of some of my OLD stories. ;)

Jungle Adventure (F, F, qs, drama, nudity, sexual situations) …Part 1

By: VirtualED

The path ahead started to close in fast. The thick jungle canopy above filtered the light and made the noon day sun seem more like dusk. The sounds of the birds became more pronounced as the two young explorers pushed through the green steamy world.

Meg Johnson, 23, blonde, 5’ 9” had a figure that would stop a blind man. She wore the traditional jungle attire with hiking boots, thigh high khaki socks, khaki shorts and a low cut white tight fitting t-shirt…topped off with the quintessential pith helmet. Heather Morris, Meg’s best friend, wore more modern clothes including gortex boots, mountain socks, blue jean cut offs and a torn t-shirt that showed off her bare midriff. Both equipped with lightweight backpacks and all the modern hiking gear they could fit inside.

This jungle adventure was something they had both dreamed of since they were little kids playing in the woods. Heather would play Tarzan and Meg would be the heroine always getting into trouble. But now they weren’t playing. They were on the adventure of a lifetime looking for proof of a hidden city in the jungles of South America. Meg’s major at Ohio State was ancient history and in her private research she found what she thought was a series of clues that would lead her to the place where the Mumu people hid their city of knowledge. The Mumu’s where thought to be the original tribe from which the Mayan civilization emerged.

Like a modern day Indiana Jones, Meg got the University to fund her exploration. She was able to hire one companion and had the summer break to try and find her hidden civilization. When Heather got the call she nearly jumped through the phone in her excitement.

So now the two young inexperienced college students…aka: jungle explorers, are in the middle of an unforgiving tropical jungle looking for something that has been hidden from the world for hundreds, maybe thousands of years. But unlike the rugged archeologists of the past, these young adventurers have GPS locators and the help of satellites many miles above their heads. So getting lost should be much harder than for those who came before them. However, even though technology may point the way to the target, it cannot help them physically endure the treacherous challenges that lie in front of them. They will have to overcome those the old fashioned way.

Two days into the journey Meg and Heather come to a small stream flowing very slowly with water about an inch deep. The stream is about 30 feet wide and they have no option but to cross it. Meg is a bit weary as she knows this looks like the perfect place for quicksand. She grabs a long stick and tells Heather to stay behind her. They begin to walk out into the stream and Meg uses the stick to test the stability of the ground ahead. About half way across the stick disappears into the sandy bottom and goes down about 3 feet before hitting bottom, and then Meg pulls it back out. At least it’s not too deep. “But we can’t go that way” she motions to Heather. “Let’s try over that way”. They move about 10 feet downstream and this time the stick only goes in about 1 inch. They move forward and get to within a few feet of the shore when Heather cries out “I’m sinking!” Meg looks back only to find Heather standing there laughing, “gotcha!” “That’s not funny Heather” yelled Meg. “Quicksand is nothing to joke about!” They get out of the stream and continue the move forward trying to get to that little blinking dot on the GPS.

As night was approaching the two girls decided to make camp and get something to eat. The jungle was filled with awesome stuff to eat and water was plentiful. So they didn’t have to weigh themselves down with food in the backpacks. They did bring some spices, etc. but traveling light was the rule. In the jungle you can’t sleep on the ground so you need to make accommodations above the ground…in the trees. A simple sling or vine hammock works just fine…and all you need is a jungle knife to make it. After a delicious dinner consisting of bananas and exotic jungle fruit, the girls hit the sack and tried to get some sleep because the trek tomorrow will take them very close to their final goal. “Good night Heather”…”Good night Megan.”

The morning sun hit Megan on the face and she stretched out her arms and rubbed her eyes. Looking over at Heather’s hammock she was surprised to see it empty. Heather usually was the late sleeper of the two. “Heather…where are you?” yelled Megan. When she didn’t hear an answer she jumped out of her makeshift bed and looked around the camp area. To her horror she saw many barefoot footprints all around Heather’s bed. “Oh my God…natives!” Megan began to panic and she picked up her backpack and pith helmet and started out into the jungle. “How am I going to find you Heather?” She couldn’t believe that in today’s world that wild kidnapping natives really existed. All of a sudden Megan remembered that Heather has a GPS in her backpack and that she should be able to lock on to that signal, of course as long as the backpack is still with her.

She pulled out the GPS and punched in Heather’s code. “Thank God…there it is and she is only a few miles away!” Megan starting running in the direction of the beacon and she wasn’t thinking about anything but getting to Heather before it was too late.

After what seemed like hours she stopped for a moment to get her bearings and to rest for a few minutes. “They must be still moving her because I should have caught up to her a long time ago.” She said out loud to herself. “I have to keep going.”

She hadn’t taken but a few steps when she felt a severe burning pain on her leg, then her arm. As she looked down she saw she had stepped on a nest of hornet ants. There bite is not deadly but the venom will cause pain for hours. Megan tried to brush them off but the little bastards have large mandibles that allow them to hold on to their prey. She ran in sheer panic until she burst through the foliage and landed in a small pool of water. The water helped wash off the ants and that gave her a moment to gather her wits. “I have to get out of here” she screamed and she continued to run away from the ant nest.

When she finally stopped she realized that her left leg and right arm were swollen and very much on fire. “Oh my God that hurts” she whimpered. Her thoughts returned to Heather and she was thankful that she had not dropped the backpack. She looked at the GPS and was amazed that the red dot had stopped moving and appeared to be only a short distance away. “I’m coming Heather” she said as she sprinted in her direction.

Voices ahead made Megan slow down and she kept low so as not to give her presence away. Pushing back a large leaf she saw Heather in the middle of a clearing tied to a tree trunk. She was naked except for her jean cutoffs and she looked scared. The natives danced around Heather and chanted in unison and looked as if they were in a kind of trance. “Oh ga ma wa – oh ga ma wa – tee ga bu” A fire was about 10 feet away from the Heather and several of the natives carried torches. All the native women were topless and all of them were absolutely beautiful. Not like many she had seen in National Geographic. These native girls could be runway models. How strange…

Megan had no idea what the natives were planning nor did she know how she would rescue Heather. All she could do was stay put and keep out of sight hoping an opportunity would present itself.

Many hours passed and Megan couldn’t believe her eyes when she saw the natives all just leave and go back to their huts leaving Heather alone but still tied to the tree. Megan waited 40 minutes to be sure the natives were sleeping and then she made her way to the far side of the clearing where the tree was closest to the jungle. She quietly moved behind Heather and put her hand over her mouth and said “Shhhhh….don’t make a sound.” There were tears in both their eyes when they saw each other. Megan gave Heather a good long passionate kiss…not sure why because she had never done that before. But she was so overwhelmed with joy that she was still alive. Megan quickly cut the ropes holding her friend and they darted off into the cover of the jungle.

Megan grabbed Heather looked deeply into her eyes and said “we’ll talk later but for now we need get as far from here as possible…now run !” They hadn’t gotten very far when they heard the roar of the angry natives. They did not sound happy. “Heather…run faster!”

Heather realized she was only half dressed as her ample breasts were moving in unison with her running. She was too scared to be embarrassed. She just kept running. Megan tripped and when she got up she fell again because she had sprained her ankle. “Great…this is all we need!” muttered Megan. Heather stopped and came back to Megan. She lifted her up and put her arm around her neck. “Don’t worry Meg…we’ll make it!”

An hour later Meg could go no further, between the burning ant bites and the ankle she just couldn’t move another inch. “I have to rest” pleaded Megan. “OK” said Heather. They sat there silent until they realized that it was silent. They couldn’t hear the natives anymore. Heather looked up and saw the pole with the five skulls staring at her. Megan said “that’s why they didn’t follow us…this area must be taboo.” “Well, I don’t care what it is if it means they leave us alone I’m fine with that!”

After 20 minutes Megan tried to get up and start moving again. She was able to put some weight on her ankle and off they went through the humid green hell. Heather said “I think I hear water up ahead and God am I thirsty!” The jungle opened up to a beautiful oasis with a 20 foot waterfall and a small pool of fresh cool water. The area was sparse with vegetation but the pool looked so inviting. They ran or limped as fast as they could toward the water when all of a sudden the sand became soft and they both sank to their knees. Immediately Meg knew they had carelessly walked right into the jungles deadliest trap…QUICKSAND!

“Heather…don’t struggle its’ quicksand!” The sand had quickly pulled them down to their hips and because Meg was leaning on Heather they sank sort of at an angle with Heather sinking to her waist. “Don’t panic and just be still” whispered Meg. “This quicksand is created by the undercurrent from that waterfall and that means it is very deep”

Meg seeing the sand now slowly approaching Heathers uncovered breasts made her feel kind of excited and she looked at Heather with eyes of passion. Forgetting where they were and the situation they were in Meg pressed her lips to Heathers and gave her a deep exploratory kiss. She found her hands cupping her soft breasts and then she bent down and sucked on her very erect nipples. “OMG that feels so good Meg…!” Suddenly Heathers’ left breast sank into the quicksand and she realized what was happening. “Meg…we have to get out of here!” Meg looked at Heather and as if having been in a trance… she shook her head and said…”what the hell was I thinking?” Heather said…”well if we get out of here you can pick up where you left off” she said with a twinkle in her eye.

“Heather…there is nothing around for us to use to pull ourselves out with… so we will have to make our way towards the water. The quicksand should become more liquid closer to the water.” Megan directed “I know it sounds crazy but move around until the quicksand becomes looser. You will sink deeper but you should only go about shoulder deep, then we can make very slow swimming motions and make our way toward the pool where we can crawl out of the sand” Slowly they both sank to their shoulders then they did the quicksand crawl until they reached the water and were able to pull themselves out and into the water. They dove under the surface to wash off the sand and swam over to the base of the waterfall. “We made it out…we actually survived quicksand!!” sighed Heather. “Thank you Meg…for saving me… twice!”

Megan looked over at the quicksand they had just escaped from and she saw her pith helmet slowly sinking out of sight along with her backpack. “Great…now what are we going to do without the GPS? We left yours back with the natives and there goes mine.” “But last night didn’t you say we were close to the city…?” mentioned Heather. “Yes…but I am so disoriented from our frantic run for life that I have no idea where we are now.” bemoaned Meg. “Well let’s just rest here in this temporary paradise and close our eyes for now and we can deal with that later.” With that Heather cuddled up to Meg and placed her head on her soft chest. Meg gazed down at her and stroked her hair until they both fell into a deep sleep.

(…to be continued)
"Quicksand...the final frontier!"

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:10 am

I agree with the above statement. Absolute hotness.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

virtualed

Postby virtualed » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:31 am

Here is another NEW STORY and request by Blightmere....hope you enjoy 8-)

(drawings by Blightmere)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Quicksand...the final frontier!"

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:37 am

Cool! It is even illustrated! Thanks, guys! :D

Return to “Stories”