The Quicksand Pie- Sakura's Sexy Quicksand Dreams

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
TBoneTony

The Quicksand Pie- Sakura's Sexy Quicksand Dreams

Postby TBoneTony » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:42 pm

Sakura’s Sexy Quicksand Dreams

By TBoneTony

Sakura, 24 year old girl from Japan.
She was up late at night reading some of her favourite Quicksand Stories.
One of the stories was written by TBoneTony, who had been away from writing erotic Quicksand fiction for some time.
Suddenly tonight Sakura found a recent story from TBoneTony.

It was called, the Quicksand Pie.
Sakura was giddy with excitement, finally from what seemed like years of waiting Sakura was finally going to be able to read some new erotic Quicksand stories from TBoneTony.

As she read the story, Sakura was blushing as everything about the story was starting to turn her on.
After finishing the story Sakura then started to strip from her clothes and she then slipped into a nice Jungle Bikini that was made from Leopards fur.
Being a hot night at the start of Summer in June 09, Sakura was ready to become the Japanese Anime Jungle Girl that stories from TBoneTony had portrayed his characters to be. And Sakura was going to play her part in the story she had just read.

As she laid her body on her bed with light blankets covering her near Sakura was just letting the hot steamy summer night help making her body warm to the temperature of her dream.
She closed her eyes, letting her dark brown hair flow all around her pillows as she lose herself within sleep.

As she woke up Sakura found that large and strong Amazon women were holding her captive.
A strong vine was tied all around her body from her arms to her chest. A long strand of vine was pulling her towards what was a large cooking pot.
The cooking pot, also known as a Caldron, was the size of a bus and the walls were just about as thick as the insides of a garbage truck.
If she were to fall in, there would be no getting out.

The vine pulled the hopeless Sakura forward more towards the large pot and she then looked inside to find that there was this muddy sandy surface inside the Caldron.
It looked like it was filled just over half way.
Sakura then realized that she, of all people, was going to experience first hand the story that she read online earlier that night.

The jungle chanting of the Amazon women was starting with the drums beating their beat to the heart of Sakura breathing faster and stronger though her chest.
Sakura had C cup breasts so every breath that Sakura had make her chest stick out amongst the young Amazon women who were excited to see a Japanese Anime Girl being scared.

“Oh my…the drums are so loud they are filling my ears.” Sakura whispered to herself.

The loud drums were all that she was hearing as the vine pulled her further towards the large cooking pot.
As she got to the edge of the platform, Sakura then jumped off knowing fully well what was in store for her.
As her feet touched the sandy ground, she then sank up to her knees in the soft sand.
“Oh…so this is not going to make me sink at all?” Sakura wondered as she was desperately hoping that she would get to sink in this muddy sand.
Then all of a sudden, the sands began to churn as the grains of muddy sand began to get warm.
The warmness then started to get hot, and then hotter and it just continued to get so hot that Sakura’s feet were starting to feel a numbing sensation all though her legs.
“Hey…I can’t move my feet.” Sakura gasped.
From the hotness of the sand, Sakura then found her legs slipping down into the sands past her knees and up to her thighs.
Sakura moved her arms and suddenly she found that the vine was easy to untie from her body. It was if she could have made her escape before but now there was no hope for her. Sakura tried to lift her arms up but they just fell short from the edge of the cooking pot.
She was trapped and slowly sinking.

Sakura could hear the jungle music getting louder and the drums were beating faster and more rhythmic.
The hot temperature inside the caldron was getting higher and Sakura was sinking deeper into the hot muddy sand that was starting to bubble from below.
A large pastry lid was placed over Sakura’s head blocking all sunlight and everything went a dark golden red around her.
The walls were reflecting the color of pastry from the inside. Yellow from the butter mixed within the flower and the red from the heat that was starting to boil from below.
“Oh my god, this is a Quicksand Pie. I am sinking and being cooked inside a large Quicksand Pie.” Sakura yelled.
She was not sure if she should be scared or if she should be enjoying it. Sakura then felt her thighs becoming hot as she sank deeper up to her Bikini panty bottom.
She felt the sands touch her groin of her Bikini and she felt the grains of hot muddy sand start to slip into her womanhood lips.
“Ugh…oh it’s so hot and yet to soft against me.” Sakura moaned as she began to lower herself into the boiling Quicksand using her knees to bend down and sink her body deeper.
Sakura took off her bikini top and she let her C cup breasts relax as they rested on her chest slowly pulling her down more with their loose weight.
Being of an age of 24 and with ample breast size, Sakura thought that if she was going to die now she would better enjoy it.
She started to use both of her fingers to rub her nipples and she grinded her groin inside the hot quicksand that was getting hotter by the second.
“Ugh…ugh…ugh…oh yeah…ugh…oh…ugh…ugh…” Sakura began to chant as the muted drums were echoing from outside the Quicksand Pie that she was trapped inside.

The sands reached up to her breasts and they began to rest on the surface. The Quicksand was like a cushion to her breasts and the muddy grains of sand splat and gurgle on her hard pink nipples as the temperature was rising above 100 degrees inside the pie.
“Ugh…oh my god the quicksand is so hot it is making my nipples harder than before.” Sakura yelled as she felt the hot sensations all over her body.
Sakura then let her hands go from her breasts and she then slipped them below the quicksand making their way towards to her bikini bottom.
One of her hands then slipped inside her bikini panty and the other pulled the strings on the side of the fabric to gently take off her bikini panties in one simple click.
With her Jungle bikini finally off, Sakura was able to enjoy the last few minutes of her life rocking and getting off inside the large quicksand pie that was slowly cooking her.
“Ugh…ugh…oh yeah…oh yeah…ugh…ugh…ugh…oh my nipples…UGH!!!!!” Sakura then screamed as she felt her breasts slide under the quicksand making her sensitive nipples burn under the surface.
The Quicksand was so hot that her entire body was getting more hotter and wetter.
“Ugh…ugh…ugh…so hot…ugh…so horny…ugh…I can’t control myself.” Sakura went wild as she touched herself all over her body from her lovely womanhood to her belly and all around her breasts the Quicksand was churning her as the temperature was growing well past boiling point.

The Quicksand sucked Sakura up to her shoulders and within seconds later she was up to her neck. The quicksand was sucking her body deeper as she went crazy.
“UGH…UGH…UGH…OH MY GOD…OH MY GOD…I’M CUMMING…I’M CUMMING…UUUGGGHHHH!!!!!”
Sakura screamed as she felt a hot wave of orgasm wash all over her body.
The liquid then mixed within the thick muddy quicksand and Sakura felt her body become numb from ecstasy relaxing all her muscles in a few minutes.
Sakura’s head then sank deep into the Quicksand and she leaned her head up making her face frame against the quicksand surface.
“Oh my god, this is fun…if only I could do it all over again.” Sakura said to herself.
She could not hear herself moan in pleasure as the sands filled her ears.
From the music that was happening from outside of the pie, she could tell that the Amazon women were almost getting ready to eat her for dinner.
Sakura then closed her eyes, letting the quicksand take her face under the muddy surface and within moments she was gone.
The Quicksand Pie was crushing Sakura with all its weight on her young tired body with nothing but darkness flued with sensational burning was all she felt from under the quicksand.

Sakura then woke up gasping for breath as she sat up from her deep dream.
“Oh my god…what a hot dream I just had.” She gasped in amazement.
Sakura then knew what she was going to do tomorrow night. She was going to go online and see if TBoneTony had any more of those sexy stories so she could have another amazing dream just like the one she just had now.

To Be Continued in another sexy story.

sakura_inverse

Re: The Quicksand Pie- Sakura's Sexy Quicksand Dreams

Postby sakura_inverse » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:33 am

Oh my that was quite a dream. I'm looking forward to the next one.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quicksandvampiresandvore/
For more of my fiction, feel free to visit my Yahoo group

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: The Quicksand Pie- Sakura's Sexy Quicksand Dreams

Postby PM2K » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:06 am

Same here! :D Nice one, T-bone!

Return to “Stories”