Sakura's Sexy Dreams, Cherry Blossom Quicksand Tree

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
TBoneTony

Sakura's Sexy Dreams, Cherry Blossom Quicksand Tree

Postby TBoneTony » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:23 pm

Sakura’s Sexy Quicksand Dreams: Cherry Blossom Quicksand Tree

By TBoneTony

Sakura, 24 year old girl from Japan.
She was up late at night reading some of her favourite Quicksand Stories.
One of the stories was written by TBoneTony, who had been away from writing erotic Quicksand fiction for some time.
Suddenly tonight Sakura found a recent story from TBoneTony.

This story was called, The Cherry Blossom Quicksand Tree.
“Wow…I never heard of a Quicksand Tree before. I wonder how it will be?” Sakura said to herself.
The thought of the tree being a Cherry Blossom Quicksand Tree made Sakura horny as she always loved the plant vore fetish as much as she loved the Quicksand fetish.
As Sakura read the story, she did not realize how amazing the Quicksand Tree captured its victim so easy.
And the girl in the story went from being scared to being aroused by the vines inside the Quicksand and within the tree itself as it ate her in the story.
Sakura felt wet between her legs as she read every word of the story and in the end, she felt like it was time to go to bed and try to dream up that amazing story she just read.

Sakura went to bed only with her jungle bikini clothes on.
She closed her eyes and imagined herself just like that Anime girl in TBoneTony’s story.
As she opened her eyes, Sakura was then sucked deep into her own dreams of being an Anime Jungle Girl.
Every tree around her was a Cherry Blossom, even though this was a jungle the Cherry Blossom trees happened to survive in this hot jungle air.
Although since this is an Anime story, it is only natural for TBoneTony to allow some way for the Cherry Blossoms to survive with his magical writing power as Sakura had already known from his stories.

Sakura was skipping her way though the Anime Jungle with a bright cheer on her face, she felt as if she was a Japanese School Girl again skipping her way to school. Only Sakura was in her jungle suit and what she was skipping towards was something that would love to see her.
Then right in front of Sakura stood one of the biggest Cherry Blossom trees in the whole of the Anime Jungle.
The large Cherry Blossom Tree was giving off a sweet perfume smell and Sakura instantly felt the fumes of the tree guide her as the Cherry Blossoms fell from its branches.
“Oh my…all those cherry blossoms are falling.” Sakura gasped as she walked under the shower of falling blossoms.
Sakura dazed like a pretty girl with a very cute face.
All the cherry blossoms fell towards her feet, and she slowly sank into the cherry blossoms into the ground.
All of a sudden Sakura noticed that her legs were sinking into the ground.
“Hey…why am I sinking?”
Sakura looked down and she realized that the Cherry Blossoms had distracted her. Where the Cherry Blossoms were falling was a large bed of quicksand waiting to trap Sakura as she walked into the falling blossoms.
Now Sakura was quickly sinking with her thighs deep into the Quicksand.
Sakura tried to stop the Quicksand with her hands, but they were eventually sucked under beneath the cherry blossoms on the surface.
“Oh it can’t be that bad.” Sakura felt as she tried to lift her hands up.
Sadly as Sakura tried to lift her hands out of the quicksand, she only succeeded to pull herself in deeper past her bikini bottoms.
The quicksand seeped into her bikini bottom and Sakura felt a small vine under the quicksand slip deep into her womanhood.
“UGH!!!!” Sakura gasped as she felt the vine enter to womanly lips.
Sakura looked down in wonder as more vines wrapped around her arms and also her body was being slowly wrapped up by a larger vine around her navel and it slowly gathered around her chest.
“Oh the vines are wrapping me up. Where are they coming from?” Sakura gasped as she thought back to the story.
The vines were like tentacles that came from those weird Hentai movies. They went everywhere.
Sakura felt another vine enter into her beautiful bottom and she felt herself squeak as she felt another one wrap around her inner womb.
“UGH!!!!”
Sakura moaned as she enjoyed the vines tentacle-H her.
As the vines pulled Sakura down deeper into the Quicksand up to her chest, she saw two vines emerge from the quicksand behind her to take off her jungle bikini top and then plop her C-cup breasts were out for the hungry vines to see.
The two vines who undid her bikini top then looped around her C-cup breasts and they slowly started to lick her nipples making her teats hard.
“Ugh…oh my god…this is so scary yet I am aroused…why is this?” Sakura asked.
Maybe it was because of the story Sakura was reading before she fell to bed, but everything that happened to that Anime Girl in TBoneTony’s story was happening to Sakura right now.
“Bomb bomb, cheerleader, lets get, cherry pie…” Sakura started to sing as her Lucky Starts stated to come true.
The sound of the music from the Cherry Blossom Tree sang to her a musical melody that made Sakura so hot and horny as she started to bounce to the fast beat of the tree.
“Hi, impress me, lets get asteroid.” Sakura sang as she looked up.
She saw the opening of the Cherry Blossom Tree and it was so pink inside it that Sakura was reminded of the vines deep inside her womanhood making her so horny inside the quicksand.
“Even though it’s not Monday I’m not getting expelled so what should I do?” Sakura sang further into the song.
She was totally lost in the fast song sending her lucky starts though the roof as she was sinking further into the Quicksand up to her chin.
Then all of a sudden a large pink vine from within the Cherry Blossom Tree opening started to come out and lick Sakura in her face.
“Oh yeah…oh yeah…oh darling-darling please.” Sakura yelled in pleasure, as she loved how the large pink vine was licking her face.
With that, the vines lifted Sakura out of the quicksand and she was taken inside the Cherry Blossom Tree.

Sakura was pressed up against the insides of the Cherry Blossom Tree as if she was inside a large tube that was squishing her whole body.
Quicksand was starting to seep into the tree’s opening and Sakura was heading towards a mighty orgasm.
“Oh…oh…ugh…ugh…this is so scary but yet so fun…ugh…Darling-Darling Please last forever.” Sakura pleaded as she rocked her head back and forth.
With the vines all over her like tentacles from a Hentai movie, Sakura screamed in pleasure as she exploded in a thunderous orgasm.
“UUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!”
As her body lay limp, the Quicksand flowed all around her chest and up to her neck. With the tube being so tight Sakura was quickly filled up inside the Cherry Blossom Tree by the fast flowing Quicksand.
“Ugh…oh darling…darling…please…” Sakura whispered as a vine went inside her mouth blocking her speech.
The Quicksand then filled over her face and the opening of the Cherry Blossom Tree then closed trapping the hopelessly sexy Sakura deep inside the Cherry Blossom Quicksand Tree.

Sakura then opened her eyes wide and she was back in her bed dripping with sweat and other wet stuff all over her naked body.
Somehow she had ripped her jungle bikini outfit off of her while dreaming.
She also had her toy tentacles all over her bed wrapped around her body.
“Wow…that was an amazing Quicksand dream.” Sakura panted to herself.
The tired and horny girl then closed her eyes again and then wondered…
“Wait…where did I get those toy tentacles from?”
Sakura would have to read another TBoneTony story to have another amazing dream like that again.

To be continued in another sexy dream
Last edited by TBoneTony on Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TBoneTony

Re: Sakura's Sexy Dreams, Cherry Blossom Quicksand Tree

Postby TBoneTony » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:24 pm

To anyone who noticed, I was listening to the Lucky Star song when I was typing this.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:16 pm

Cool! :D

sakura_inverse

Postby sakura_inverse » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:31 am

yay, another story. thanks for taking the time to write this.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quicksandvampiresandvore/
For more of my fiction, feel free to visit my Yahoo group

Return to “Stories”