CYOA: Den of the Dragon

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
quagmire_uk

Re: CYOA: Den of the Dragon

Postby quagmire_uk » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Oh wow that IS a tough one. Viridian you are really good at this!

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Leave your cover and ask them for help but avoid telling them anything about your business with Tsao-Li. They may not be his goons, but that does not necessarily mean they can be trusted with this. At least not until you find out more about them.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

Weapon X

Postby Weapon X » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:49 am

Aiko wrote:Leave your cover and ask them for help but avoid telling them anything about your business with Tsao-Li. They may not be his goons, but that does not necessarily mean they can be trusted with this. At least not until you find out more about them.

Seconded! ;)

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Aiko wrote:Leave your cover and ask them for help but avoid telling them anything about your business with Tsao-Li. They may not be his goons, but that does not necessarily mean they can be trusted with this. At least not until you find out more about them.

The quizzical looks on the men's faces turn to shock when they see two half-naked women appear from the reeds. Of course, you are trying to cover your modesty, and after the men have set their jaws back in place, they begin asking questions. Anya plays your peril well, recounting your injury and the dangerous crossing of the river to seek help, and the narrow 'escape' from the quicksand. The men nod, with the sand and rope evidence enough.

"But," one of the men asks, "what you doing here? This are is no place for tourists." He looks at your beach wear, or what's left of it. "And it's a long way from the sea."

He gets a smack on the head from the other man. "Be quiet! Can't you see these people need our help?" He turns to you and bows apologetically. "Please, excuse my friend. It is late and he is very confused. My name is Manuel and this is Felipe. We are contractors from overseas. How can we help you?"

"We need food, and...some clothing," you ask.

"And a place to rest," Anya adds.

"Of course," Manuel replies. "We have a bungalow not far away. We will take you there, where you can clean up and rest."

Felipe looks at you suspiciously, but he accepts the hospitality of his friend. They allow you into the SUV and Manuel takes the wheel. Following the dirt tracks, the drive takes around twenty minutes. During the drive, you decide you to ask. "What kind of contracting work do you do?"

"Radios," Manuel answers. "We install and maintain the radio towers on the island."

"Is that why you live so far away from the city?"

Manuel begins to answer, but Felipe glares at him. Soon, you arrive at the bungalow. You realise that is not so far away from the beach, with a cliff-side view. You observe the surroundings and spot the silhouette of a radio tower a short distance away, concealed by the tall trees. As you get out of the car, you hear Felipe whispering something to Manuel. Manuel ignores him and gets out, opening the door to welcome you inside. Switching the lights on, he directs you the bathroom. "Please feel free to use the shower to clean up and leave your dirty clothing in the basket. I will fetch towels and new clothes for you. You may use my room to sleep in tonight."

You thank Manuel. Anya decides to help Manuel while you get yourself cleaned up first. Your time in the shower is short but refreshing. It feels strange to be using someone else's shower. You notice that your nipples are erect and as you rinse the mud and sand from your lower body, you feel your fingers slipping between your legs to feel a different sort of dampness. You are interrupted by Anya knocking on the bathroom door. She walks in with towels and asks if you are done. You accept the towel and wrap it around your body, leaving Anya to clean herself up.

As you walk down the hall, you are pulled aside. The door slams shut and a hand clasps over your mouth. You look at Felipe from the corner of your eye. You can smell alcohol and tobacco in his breath as he holds you against his body, stopping you from moving.

"I don't know who you are, but I know you're not meant to be here," he hisses. "Manuel is too nice. I don't trust you. But...perhaps you can persuade me to think otherwise. Why are you really here?"

Anya cannot hear you in the shower and Manuel is nowhere to be seen or heard. The room has an open window, a bed and little else. Posters of naked women decorate the walls -- a lot of them featuring busty women tied up. One poster stands out to you: a detailed painting of a woman in an explorer outfit; clothes shredded to show her curvaceous bust, with her hands tied behind her back and her legs up to her thighs in what appears to be quicksand. Perhaps you divert his suspicion by offering something else?

Sensing your hesitation, he rips the towel off, muffling your cries with his hand. He greedily fondles your breasts. He chuckles menacingly. "Well, are you going to give me what I want?"

What do you say to him?
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:28 am

You say "What? No dinner first?" then drive a knee to his groin.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:35 pm

PM2K wrote:You say "What? No dinner first?" then drive a knee to his groin.

Just like the self-defense books, right?

Doesn't work. Felipe is too alert and, reading your body movements, he instinctively turns his knee inwards to deflect your low-blow. He is also not amused by your one-liner. He yanks you away from the door, twists your arm behind your back and plants you face-first onto the bed. He presses his body on your back and rump; his weight preventing you from moving at all.

"I can do all sorts of nasty things to you, as you can see," he scowls. "We do this the easy way or the hard way. Why are you really here?"

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:45 pm

"What's the matter with you? We were just hiking out there... didn't know about the quicksand until we lost most of our stuff to it... and almost our lives too."
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

Weapon X

Postby Weapon X » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:55 pm

"Our boat sank, and we swam to shore. We lost almost everything, and was hoping to find help. Why would we be here otherwise? Do you think we WANT to be here?"

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:00 pm

Weapon X wrote:"Our boat sank, and we swam to shore. We lost almost everything, and was hoping to find help. Why would we be here otherwise? Do you think we WANT to be here?"

"Don't lie to me!" Felipe growls. "Did I not tell you that we work with radios? We have heard no report of boats sinking. In fact, the coast guard reported finding a boat was perfectly intact. You are not telling me something!" He twists your arm further. "You say you escaped from the quicksand. I find that hard to believe. The rope we found looked like it had been ripped apart at the end, as if the person using it slipped and went under. Either that, or it was a plan to fool us into thinking you were victims!"

Sensing your anxiety, Felipe grins. "Oh, but it sounds like you have encountered quicksand after all. Perhaps I should throw you back in? Maybe you will talk then! How did it feel, being trapped and helpless in that sand? Oh, I know how dangerous it is. Many people get caught in those traps. Did you enjoy it crawling up your legs? Did it shudder when it touched you down there?" You shriek and struggle when Felipe passes his fingers over your crotch. He is pleased with the warm moistness he feels. "Did you let it enter you? Did you squirm in pleasure as it ate you from inside, better than any man? How about the feeling of helplessness as you sink to your waist, watching as it climbs closer and closer to your tits. Did it fondle you as it reached over your rack? Did your nipples grow hard from that gritty feeling?"

You feel a bulge in his shorts. He is clearly getting off on this, and your struggles have only served to heighten his excitement. Before he can continue, there is a knock on the door.

"Felipe," you hear Manuel say through the door. "I'm sorry to interrupt what you're doing in there, but the police are here. They want to ask us some questions."

Felipe grabs your jaw and twists your neck so you can see his face. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't hand you over right now."

Weapon X

Postby Weapon X » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:22 pm

"Ok, then. If you don't hand me over, then I won't tell them of your attempt to rape me. I'm sure you've left enough physical markings on my skin that they will believe me if you deny otherwise..."

Return to “Stories”