Ash and Misty Quicksand story

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
TBoneTony

Ash and Misty Quicksand story

Postby TBoneTony » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Note: This was one of my first Quicksand stories, I written this in early 2005 before I got the internet at my place. As you can see I was a big Pokemon fan, and someone who at the time was starting to write stories like this.

I also had their original age a bit lower because of the Anime series but because of a few mistakes I made their ages 18 just to be safe on future sites after by big stuff up at the Deep Sinking forum.

So yeah, I was not sure about sending this as it's original state, so here is the altered version with the ages up to 18 to be safe.

Enjoy

AAML
Ash and Misty's Love
In Quicksand.
TBone Tony
Ash Ketchum (age 18) was sleeping beside his best friend Misty Waterflower (also at age 18) in their sleeping bags..
Ash was getting a bit restless in his sleeping bag and his breathing a little faster as he was having a night-terror (like a nightmare but his body moves along when he dreams), one that involved his secret love Misty.
---Dream---
''Ash, Help Me!'' Misty screamed as Ash saw that team rocket had trapped Misty into quicksand up to her waist. Jessie scared her with Dustox the poison moth pokemon to make her run into their trap.
''Hang on, I'm coming Misty!'' Ash shouted out to her as he unleashed Sceptile to help Pikachu against team rockets Cacnea and Dustox.
Ash hurried over to the slowly descending Misty as fast as he could knowing after so much poke-training his pokemon could look after themselves. He looked up the tree where the branches overhang above Misty as she slowly sank into the mire, she was too deep to reach above to them so Ash quickly thought of a plan to get her out.
The sand creped up Misty's body, past her navel and slowly clawed its way to her breasts. Ash climbed
up the tree and inched his way over where he heard Misty gasped as the muddy sand came over her sensitive breasts. Ash locked his knees onto the branches and swang himself upsidown to grab onto Misty's hands and slowly pull her up.
---Reality---
Misty stretched her arms out of her sleeping bag as she began to wake up. She gasped as she felt a pair of hands slap onto them. Misty tried to loosen them but she felt them claw into her fingers and would not let go. She looked over to see Ash half out of his sleeping bag, laying on his stomach and mumbling random words. Misty leaned closer to Ash to hear him and she was surprised to hear Ash say ''Don't let go Misty, I've got you. I'm not going to let you sink any further.''
Misty was stunned to see Ash care so much about her safety, even if he was dreaming but this was what she had been secretly wanting all along. After years of travelling with him and after her absence of going to Hoen, she finally knew now that Ash had cared for her in some way. Even his last mumbling of '' I'm going to get you out of this quicksand.'' aroused her imagination and fantasised herself in Ash's dream and did not let her hands move away from him. The words quicksand send shivers of lust down Misty's spine.
---Dream---
Ash tried to pull Misty out of the quicksand but it would not let her go. Misty sank to her neck as Ash got exhausted and saw from above that the branch his knees were locked onto was starting to break.
''Leave me Ash, save yourself!'' Misty shouted.
''No Misty, hand on. I'm not going to lose you.'' pleaded Ash.
''Why can't you see that this sand is not going to let me go Ash.'' she asked.
Then from her horror the branch broke and Ash fell on top of her, their faces close together.
''Because I Love You Misty Waterflower.'' Ash wisped.
---Reality---
Misty then felt her hands being freed only to feel Ash on top of her. His body on top of hers, his chest pushed into her breasts and his groin hard and swollen against her wet thighs. His eyes closed but his mouth still moving in fear. When his words ''I love you Misty'' escaped from his mouth, Misty was so overjoyed to realise her best friend had loved her in the same way that she loved him and from his confession she kissed him on the lips.
---Dream---
Misty smiled for the first time since she was trapped in quicksand as she planted her lips on Ash. They stayed locked until their heads want under. Ash felt the quicksand around his body began to squeeze him and Misty together until they could not breath any more.
Ash thought to himself ''Well, if one of us had to die today, then we will die together. Goodbye Mum, goodbye Pikachu, goodbye Misty.''
---Finally Reality---
Ash then woke up and lifted his head, rubbed his eyes and realised he was strudelling Misty and had his hard member in her wet folds humping thought her sleeping bag.
''Oh Fuck, I mean Shit! Don't think I was trying to rape you Misty because I wasn't. I just had this really crazy dream and no it was not about having sex with you,,, WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT???'' Ash screamed at himself trying to explain to Misty his embarrassing excuse for being on top of her the way he was.
Misty thought she should calm him down.
''I heard you say that you loved me Ash.'' Misty had her left hand over her heart and took his hand in her right.
''No, Misty, let me explain. Ohh shoot.'' Ash gives himself up to receive a huge whack but it did not come.
''Ash, for a long time I used to keep my feelings from you, worrying that you did not fell the same way, for when you were in Hoen I felt I missed on that opportunity, but now we are travelling again but this time on our own I must say something to you to let you know how I feel.'' Ash had stoped worrying Misty's wrath and looked at her face to hear what she had to say.
''I love you too Ash.'' Misty finally said with a tear to her eye.
Ash did not have to say anything as he realised Misty already heard his confession when he was sleep-talking to her. All of that was now understood and he leaned close to her lips and kissed her to say that he loved her the same way for real.

Before dawn just as the sky shifted from dark blue to navy, Misty woke up and shook Ash that was next to her. He mumbled something and Misty gave him a kiss and blocked his nose, Ash got up as he was trying to breathe some much needed air in his lungs and asked Misty why did she wake him up so early.
''Hey Ash'' Misty wisped in his ear. ''Come with me and I'll show you my most secret spot I found when you were preparing tea last night.''
Ash nodded as in he would like to see it and they both had smiles on their faces, Ash did not know what it was about but he thought the Misty might have found a good spot to catch pokemon, or something to do like making love as they knew they both felt the same way.
Misty was more exited as she knew exactly what to show Ash. She knew Ash knows about her fascination with water such as lakes, rivers and the ocean but there was one thing she knew Ash did not know about her and she was waiting for moments like these so no-one would see them in the early morning around 4-6am.

When they got to the lake, Ash thought this was obvious but to his surprise she took him further down the area across where the small waterfall fell into what seemed to be muddy ground almost as wide as a Whalelord.
There was small patches of water showing through the black muddy area but most of it was like sand only with a branch leading from the edge to the middle of it all.
''What is this place Misty?'' asked Ash who had a bad feeling about places like these.
Misty just looked out to the middle and silently grabbed her shirt and pulled it up and off her glamorous body. Ash just stared at her as she continued to strip off her boxers and clip off her bra until she was standing naked, back faced to him and her red hair flowed down to her shoulders.
''If you're going in there, I will come with you.'' Ash said loudly. ''There is no way I'm letting you have all the fun.''
Misty looked back and gave him a wink to say 'Come with me.' so Ash quickly took off his shirt, boxers and other stuff until they were both naked like Adam and Eve.
Misty took hold of Ash's hand to lead Ash before saying ''If you don't think this is safe Ash, you don't have to follow.''
''I want to come, if you think it's fun then it must be safe.'' Ash assured her. ''I trust you.''
Misty led Ash into the muddy area, their bare feet slipped into the mire and felt cold but very squishy and covetable on their toes. They took another thew steps and their feet began to sink. Then Misty led Ash onto a large branch that was leading into the muddy depths of the mire.
''Do you think this is safe Misty?'' Ash asked with a nervous grin on his face. ''This branch seems a little dead.''
''I know what I am doing Ash.'' smiled Misty. ''I've been on this branch before and it feels strong to carry a Snorlax.'' Ash did not know it yet but Misty was leading them into a big surprise trap.
Once they got to the centre of the muddy circle, Misty felt her toes touch the small twigs of the branch. She stopped and with each of her hands holding Ash's, she made them lay on her centre of her belly. Ash was so close to Misty's back that he felt his shaft rise to touch her thighs. The soft cool air blowing around their naked bodies was enough to make the hair on his neck rise.
''Oh Ash, isn't this beautiful?'' wisped Misty.
Ash could only hear his heart racing and it was only beating faster as she let his hands on her breasts and started to rub them into her. Ash could feel her nipples getting hard and her knees that were starting to squat in and out of the mud making her butt rub along his legs and member, then all of a sudden without thinking of his actions Ash started to bend his knees and he was moving along with Misty kissing her neck and moving his body into her back let his little fella slip into her lovely buns.
Misty moaned softly as she felt Ash's part go inside the back of her and she pumped harder and took Ash with her into swinging movements and suddenly as if it was right on her que, the branch broke.

Ash heard the snapping sound and looked down and saw that they were sinking and nothing around them to grab hold of. Plus the branch pushed away from under their feet and all he could feel was the mud moving up their thighs. His breathing began to get more intense and frighten. Misty could fell this so she did the same.
''Oh Ash, '' Misty acted with surprise. ''Were sinking, what are we going to do!''
Ash tried to move his legs but with the sloppy mud up to his thighs he could not move them.
''Misty, is did you intend this because we are in serious shit here!''
''Oh, Ash, I forgot to tell you that this is quicksand.''
''Quicksand?'' Ash yelled as the words struck his terrified expression on his face. ''I should have got a rope to pull us in. Now we are going to sink to our deaths.''
''Ash, quicksand is not dangerous.'' Misty assured him. ''It's only a messy and in some cases embarrassing experience. Only in movies and shows and fictional books they exaggerate the quicksand's capabilities of sucking people to their deaths. We would only sink to our necks and we would stop like floating on water.''
Ash felt a bit more relaxed but as he looked down he could see the quicksand slither up past their legs and Misty's hands move lower to touch the sand. Then Ash saw the most dirtiest thing possible as Misty put her hands between her legs and made the surface of the sloppy quicksand flow inside her womanly folds.
As Ash was about to ask what in Ho-oh's name was she doing, he heard Misty moan and swivel her hips above the surface and he realised that instead of fighting it, he should embrace his sinking fate along with her. Misty seemed to enjoy it so Ash tightly pressed his body onto her back again and ruber her breasts like crazy. Soon with himself hard inside her Ash began to enjoy the quicksand wrap itself around his hard spot between Misty's bun cheeks and soon the sand began to fill up his own buns as the quicksand rose up past their hips.
''Oh Ash, do you feel it? The quicksand is making love to us as we slowly sink in it. It accepts our love for each other and going to cover us both.'' Misty was moaning out lustfully words as she was moving her body around with Ash drawing them deeper into the muck.
Ash did not have to say anything as her pressed his lips on Misty's neck sucking her skin. Misty knew from that reaction that Ash was enjoying it.
They started to feel the quicksand's pressure as it passed over their belly buttons and creped higher. Misty was moving her hands inside herself faster and began to pant louder and higher in pitch. This made Ash move faster and his fingers were digging into Misty's well erected nipples.
''Oh god Ash, were sinking in quicksand, oh just a little more deeper.'' Misty was coming close as she shook herself all over the place but Ash was not letting her go.
Then as the quicksand got to their chests, Misty climaxed and let out violent Orgasms and Ash scooped up the oozing sand and rubbed them into her breasts that were at their hardest peaks.
Soon the quicksand was up to their shoulders and it was getting harder to breath with their hearts breathing below the surface. The quicksand pressed Ash and Misty's bodies closer and Misty was exhausted after having climax after climax and her face was red and flushed with lust. Ash however only had tired hands from rubbing Misty's breasts so much that he felt tired too, his head full of sweet and dripping onto Misty's shoulders moments before they were coved only to leave them both neck deep in the quicksand.
''I think we should get out now.'' Ash suggested. ''How do we however.''
''We have to get our arms above the surface.'' Misty said.
But as Ash tried he realised that he could not move. His arms were wedged between Misty's own and her body.
''Misty, I can't get mine free without you releasing yours.'' Ash said nervously.
Misty sobbed with a grim face to display to Ash's horror. ''I can't move either Ash, my arms are buried too deep and my whole body is week from Orgasms. I think we're stuck here Ash'' she gasped.
Ash tried to franticly move but the quicksand griped his body like stone against Misty's. She was right and the only good it done was to suck them in deeper and the muck creped up their necks.
It was useless, Ash could not break the sand's grip on their bodies. He knew they were doomed.
''Misty, I have one thing to say, I love you, no matter how you got us in this mess, if we are to die, I rather die with you like this. Naked in quicksand.'' Ash sobbed out every word with every strain of his breath.
''I love you too Ash.'' Misty sobbed too breathing heavy. ''I never intended to kill us both like this but, you and me, both helplessly trapped in quicksand yet I'm so happy.''
She leaned her face back to give him a kiss on the lips.
''Love is like quicksand, the deeper you are in, the harder it is to get out.'' Misty panted into Ash's face and when the quicksand moved up to their chins, she felt enough strength to move her arms beneath the enormous weight of the mire holding her down.
''Ash, there is a chance we could escape.'' Misty finally said.
Ash's head sprang up and looked in surprise. ''What did you say?''
''I have been in quicksand before so I knew all along how to get out.''
Ash could not believe what he was hearing, here he believed that they would die here but all along Misty was just playing on his fear to her enjoyment. He felt Misty's arms slowly releasing his own from her sides and as they were up to their mouths struggling to stay afloat, Misty moved her hands to the surface, as Ash tried to do the same he felt himself slip beneath the surface and grabbed hold of Misty's shoulders pulling her down as well.
''ASH! Slow movements!'' Misty screamed as her voice was cut off sinking over her mouth. With her eyes wide with surprise and terror, she quickly calmed down and tilted her head back to make herself speak without being gagged by the sloppy mire.
''It's like swimming, no fast movement's or else you will truly sink, like in the cartoons don't panic and you will be ok.''
With that advice Ash slowly moved his hands up and as soon as they were above the surface both Ash and Misty slowly made their way to the edge for safety.
As they both made it out Ash fumed at Misty for playing him thinking they were doomed, but suddenly Ash never felt as excited as he did and he pulled Misty into a tight embrace thanking her for making his first quicksand experience so memorable and eliminating the myths of quicksand that had previously haunted his dreams.

As they were rubbing the mud off their dirty bodies under the waterfall near their camp, Ash asked Misty how she got her obsession with quicksand. Misty was rubbing her muddy breasts as she told her story to him.
''It all started when I returned from seeing you from Hoen, after my Togetic went off to his paradise, I felt so lonely especially with you and the gang all away.''
Ash went over to Misty's corner of the waterfall to sit next to her wet naked body and listen closer to her.
''As I was walking out to Cerulean Lake like I do every morning after feeding the pokemon at the gym, I was pondering would I ever travel with you again, would you be safe and return to Kanto. Or would you and the others die in an accident involving Team Rocket, Magma or Aqua. The thought of never seeing you or travelling with you again terrified me every time when I was by myself. Then as I lost track of where I was going, I felt the soft earth shifting, as there was a big storm the night before the ground became so soggy that my sandals sank into the ground. Since they were new I quickly got them off and threw them to dry land but as I tried to move my bare feet I sunk to my shins and it was getting hard to move, either way I took a thew steps then I fell into a deeper mud puddle.'' Misty's breathing was moving faster and Ash could hear each breath harder as she continued her story.
''The mud was up into my short's so and I looked around before I unzipped my shorts just to try and move out and to remove the strain but my legs could not move an inch. I was getting worried and I was too panic to move in case if I sank lower. The mud invaded my shorts that were only pulled down to my upper thighs and continued its way up my legs. I began to scream for help but nobody was up at 6am in the morning.
Then I felt it touch, the mud was touching me though my panties and this sparked something deep within me. I felt the urge to pull them down too so I did and there was some freedom of air inside me just before the mud took over my womanhood. I gasped as the mud slid inside me and I lowered my fingers from my body down there to spread my folds apart to make more mud slide inside me. I felt a need to be free from all of my clothing so I striped myself until I was naked with the mud.''
The story was having an affect on Ash as he began to put both hands on his member to stop his hardness from showing Misty how much he was listening to her story. Misty even brought her own hands down between her legs and Ash was greeted to the sight of Misty ‘loving’ herself as she was telling her story.
''I made my hands go inside me as I felt myself sinking into the mire, I then realised that I was not only in deep mud but it had turned into quicksand and I was not really worried at all but more turned on by the quicksand that was going inside me, moving me in places I only felt imaginable as I continued my masturbation. It felt that the quicksand was touching me but not in a forceful way but with my permission to be touched.
The quicksand rose to by belly and I felt some pressure inside me being sucked out, my stomach being slowly compressed by the strength of the mire slowly sucking me down. Then it reached my ribs and I felt my hands unable to pull them up from between my legs. I was rubbing my clit inside me so hard that I was rocking back and forth breathing harder as I slowly sank deeper. Then the quicksand reached my breasts and my nipples that were hard as a rock trigged a chain reaction that made my body shake with lust and uncontrollable Orgasms hit me with every climax I had. Making the quicksand shake from underneath me as I made thousands of primitive screams that echoed the whole forest. Aauuuhhh!''
Then Misty climaxed in front of Ash, he saw that she had almost fainted as Ash catches her in his arms, this made his hardness exposed to Misty as she looked down but she did not scream, she only looked up to Ash holding her, as she put her arms around his upper chest she continued her story.
''The quicksand was up to my neck as I recovered but the quicksand's pressure all around me, gently squeezing the air out of me and unable to let my muscles lose from the sands grip, I contemplated of letting my self die here and slowly drown in the quicksand. By the way, with my insides filled up and my arms unable to move and nobody around to hear my screams I felt like letting the quicksand pull me under and disappear in ecstasy.
As I closed my eyes and began to rub myself until I was under, I started dreaming. The strange thing was that I thought either I was still awake or that I was hallucinating, I saw you Ash.''
Ash's eyes widen as his name escaped Misty's lips as she continued.
''It was all the moments we shared together, in tough times when we were in trouble and we thought we would not see the next day then we would somehow make it through without any scratches. I was reliving the day we first met, the time when we were on that broken bridge, and even when team rocket trapped us and threaten to turn my hair purple you stepped up for me.
Then I woke up to see myself still sinking in quicksand up to my lips and as I tilted my head back, I saw you there holding out your hand to me. I was starting to think I had gone crazy but I just felt your arms wrap around my shoulders and started to pull me up to save me from the quicksand. But when I opened my eyes for the second time I was still stuck in the bog up to my chin but my hands were on my breasts but then I pinched myself to make sure I was not dreaming and realised that when I was dreaming about you Ash, my arms were slowly moving up to reach you in my dream that made them move up in reality.
That's when I found out that the only way to get your arms out of deep quicksand was not to struggle up but to slowly move them upwards. So as I felt the pressure of the quicksand squeezing all around my body, I slowly moved my hands up above the surface and made little swim strokes in an effort to make my way out. Then suddenly I found that since the quicksand was partly made of water, I was able to slowly swim to the side of the mire and when I reached the branch at the side I was able to free myself from the quicksand and get onto dry land.
When I picked up the remainder of my clothes, I walked back to the gym to search on the internet about quicksand. I realised that real quicksand dose not suck you under like it's portrayed in movies, books and TV but it only sucks you in until your bodyweight is below the surface so it only comes up to your neck if you happen to sink that far. The only real danger is if you are carrying a heavy backpack on your back or if you have a heavy pokemon wrapped around you like and Ekans or Arbok (pokemon snakes) then that is when you would be in trouble but other than that quicksand is a rather messy, fun or a very embarrassing experience.
I also found out that there are many people that tape themselves in quicksand and that is where many fetishes are dedicated to this private fantasy and that is what I had developed when you were at Hoen Ash, I hope you don't think I'm weird or anything.''
Ash looked at Misty who was sitting on his lap with an arm around his back and her hand clenched where her heart was looking into his eyes for acceptance to her strange fantasy and hoping he could find some interest with her too. Ash smiled to Misty and he did not have to say a word only to kiss her on the lips and with that Misty was assured that Ash would love her for the way she was and by the way Ash had be dreaming the other night she had a feeling that Ash would also have an addiction to quicksand the same way she did and that was all proven with what he did next.

Ash picked up Misty and carried her to some muddy ground near the shore of the lake and laid her down on her back so he was facing up to him in all her naked glory.
''Misty, I love to make love to you in quicksand but before that I want to do something that can only be done in shallow mud, not too deep.'' Ash said softly before stretching his arms so that he could lay her arms away from her to make the outline of her body into a star and he them coved all of her arms and legs in mud so she would only have her head and main body exposed out of the mud to Ash.
Misty looked into Ash's eyes with lust and love displayed on her lovely face. Ash hovered over Misty and kissed her on the lips then made his lips droll down her jaw and he lightly sucked her neck. Misty felt turned on because she felt that she was under the spell of a Vampire that Ash was as he sucked her neck. She felt completely at his mercy and in total bondage by the thick mud that heeled her body in the muck. She could not move an inch. Ash then moved lower onto Misty's breasts and he licked her erect nipples one at a time to send shivers down Misty's spine. Misty felt the fire within her light up again and she arched her back in an attempt to free herself but only brought her top part of her head into the muck. All of her hair that was not on her face was now deeply coved in mud.
"Ohhh, Assshhhh!" Misty softly gasped making her body shake as she thought what was to come next.
Ash travelled down to Misty's navel and gently licked her belly all over, even poking his tongue into her belly button to earn himself a giggle from Misty. As Ash went lower on Misty's mud coved body, he saw that her curly sacred hair was half dipped in the muck and he was not ready do give her oral sex in this situation so he did the next best thing, Ash shovelled his right hand into the sticky thick mud and used his left to open Misty's womanly folds and with both hands, he used his fingers to push the mud inside Misty.
"Ash! Ohhh yeah! Funk yesss!" Misty was enjoying Ash pushing the mud inside of her. It was like when they were both stuck in the quicksand from earlier.
"How dose it feel Misty" Asked Ash as he pumped his fingers into her muddy insides.
"It .. feels... like..it's Alive. Ash .. ughh.. It's.. INSIDE ME... UGHH" Misty shouted as she climaxed making all of the mud inside her sacred delta pour out onto the palms of Ash's hands.
Misty looks up breathing heavily after her climax. She is in heaven with her body joined within the muck and all that is of her left on the surface is her face framed in the muck and her mud coated body with her breasts, navel and hips the only prime features of Misty's body exposed to Ash as well as her half coved womanhood still flowing with mud and water. Her red pubic hair damp and soaked by their intoxicating mixture.
Ash moves up onto Misty's body to hover over. He stairs into her face with a cheeky grin and Misty says nothing, only she moves her head to nod for him to continue.
Ash lowers his body onto Misty and gently moves his hard dick slowly into Misty's mud coved pussy and deeper inside her mud hole.
Misty gasps as she felt him slide deep inside her and just as she's about to scream in sudden pain, Ash plants his lips onto Misty's and they kiss long enough for Misty's scream to be muted out inside Ash's lungs.
They brake their kiss and Ash starts to move his body up and down over Misty. Their moans synchronising in their small love pool of mud.
Misty feels her body is being pressed down by Ash's but this is what she wanted all along. The feeling of being helplessly trapped and continually sinking makes her feel the sudden grip of quicksand that makes her light the fire within for another Orgasm.
"Augh, Help me , Ash, I'm, sinking, Ugh,"
Misty pants her voice into Ash's ears witch evokes a powerful atmosphere within him and Ash starts to rub his body faster on top of Misty.
Ash grips his hands in the mud and moves them onto Misty's breasts where her nipples are as hard as stone.
He is cumming close and he jerks himself harder inside her that Misty feels like she's about to split in two with Ash lightning thrusts.
They both cum up and climax at the same time then Ash stays still until exhaustion takes over him and he collapses beside Misty face up in the mud.
Misty slowly moves her hands out of the mud and rests her head and her muddy body on top of Ash and she lets Ash's heart beat slowly lull her into a peaceful sleep helped by the warm bubbling mud.

After they had a good clean up and lunch after their (love in the mud), Ash and Misty went Pokemon hunting and training to make Pikachu gain a thew levels and maintain his fitness.
(Besides, after a long absence of battling, Pokemon do lose levels of fitness)

After a good afternoon of training Ash and Misty decided to go for another sink.
"Hey Misty!" asked Ash "Can we use the same quicksand you showed me this morning?"
"Of cause Ash" replied Misty "This time I'm going to pull some of my special moves on you."
So as they got ready to go for another dip in the quicksand Misty was already naked and Ash was about to undo his pants until he heard Pikachu grow at something.
"Say, Misty. I need to check on Pikachu, just to be sure he dose not spy on us."
Misty looked at Ash with a dreamy grin on her face. "OK Ash, just don't take too long or I could just sink out of sight before you come back." She teased Ash.
So Ash made his way back to camp to see if Pikachu was ok and to tie him up with some rope, just to be sure he would have some privacy with Misty.

Misty gazed out into the quicksand and again imagined how much fun her and Ash will have now that she had tolled him her secret fetish and he had the same feelings for her. To Misty, being in love with Ash for all this time and breaking her silence was the best thing to happen for her. Now that she knows that Ash loved her in return she was afraid that Ash may not like her fetish with quicksand but after Ash's dream and what she showed him earlier in the morning, she had new found confidence that Ash would adjust to her interest in quicksand and even enjoy it as much as she did when she had her first experience thew years ago when her and Ash went on their sperate ways just before his Hoen adventure. After her first experience of sinking into quicksand and realising that if you played it safe you would be in no danger of drowning, she felt that missing Ash was not as painful as what she thought it would have been.
Misty was brought back into reality and began to step into the quagmire feeling the bog slowly claim her ankles.
She took all the steps she needed to reach the middle and she turned around so Ash would be facing her when he came back.
A thew minutes passed and the quicksand was up to her thighs so Misty thought she would loose track of time by closing her eyes and slowly sway herself against the thick mud and imagine Ash's hands slowly lick her legs evoked by the soft warmness she feels beneath the surface of the quicksand.
Suddenly Misty felt a warm slap on her shoulders but her was too into her day dreaming to notice and then the warm feeling along her shoulders slide off her back and into the quicksand.
Misty then felt something wrap around her thighs beneath the surface and she felt her hands rub onto something long and hard. She thought that Ash might have took advantage of her lucid dreaming and got into the quicksand without her knowing it so she played along not knowing the great danger that was slowly coiling around her body.

Misty inserted the long hard member into her and she let out a gasp, she could not believe how long Ash's rod was and by the feel of it, Ash was still soft in some places.
She tried to move her legs to open her womanhood lips and let more of Ash inside her but Misty's legs could not move at all. She felt that Ash had wrapped his own legs around hers and Misty just giggled and said "Oh Ash, you are so flexible you."
Misty felt Ash's leg's around her thighs tighten as she played with herself with his long hard member slowly pushing it in and out of herself.
"Oh Ash, push me deeper please." She moaned and Misty felt the quicksand slowly rise up to her crotch, she felt the mud slip inside her inner folds and that made Ash's member allot more slicker to move inside herself.
Misty felt Ash's arms wrap around her navel, one lower and another higher that touched her ribs. They felt warm and so slick. Misty felt that Ash must have put some grease on his arms because they felt so soft.
Slowly the arms began to squeeze into Misty's stomach and she was having trouble breathing but Misty was still enjoying every second of Ash's warm legs and arms wrapped around her and his member was moving wildly inside her.
"OH uugghh!! Ash, you have , ugh!, got more, Ugh!!, flexible UuuGggHhh!, you have to , ugh!, teach me how to , ugh!!, do this, Ugghh!"
Misty was on a verge of an Orgasm and only had to go one more step for her to explode herself.
Then suddenly a 3rd arm wrapped around Misty's body, it coiled up her rib cage and pushed Misty's breasts into her.
"UUGGHHHH!!!!! I LOVE YOU ASH!!!" Misty climaxed and almost fainted but when there was no response from Ash, she began to get worried.
His 3 arms were still squeezing her but only tighter and she felt something painful inside her, her clit was also being squeezed to Ash's member.
"Wait" Misty thought, "Why has Ash got 3 arms, why is he still squeezing the ait out of me and how can his, wrap around my cl.... unless"
Misty then felt another arm wrap around her body, this time around her neck and she quickly pop them open only to see that she was fucking as snake pokemon that was called an Conda-anna.
(note: one of my made up Pokemon. Conda-anna is the evolved form of Bocan-anna and before that a baby Anna.
They are snake like pokemon that constrict their prey until it can't breath and slowly eats them. Although they don't eat humans they usually attack them if Conda-annas drop from tree branches due to their weight and being the size of a Dragonair.)
"Auuuuggghhhh" Misty let out a scream so loud that it was heard over the whole forest as the Conda-anna closed it's coil around her neck. Misty was choking as the Conda-anna made her stare into it's eyes using a gaze attack. As Misty was gasping for air but not finding any because of the choking pressure from this massive snake pokemon, plus the quicksand that was up to her breasts, she only managed to choke out
"Ash, help me!!" before her eyes half closed involuntary and lost all conciseness.
But just before she did, she heard a faint yell but she could not remember what it was before blacking out.

Ash heard Misty's scream as he was walking up to the quicksand they planed to make love in only to find Misty wrapped up by a Conda-anna and breast deep in quicksand.
Ash acted quickly as came running from behind her and he skidded his naked body along the quicksand to where Misty was slowly being choked by the sheer pressure from the snake pokemon.
Ash was taught how to deal with Conda-anna's during his travels to Hoen so just as the Conda-anna closed it's jaws around Misty's head. Ash griped the Conda by it's upper neck and patted its head just above it's eyes. Ash was careful because if the Conda-anna turned it's head then it would snap Misty's neck in it's powerful jaws and she would die.
Slowly Ash released Misty's head from the jaws of the powerful Condo-anna and lifted it's head up to release the coil around her neck, Misty started breathing again and Ash saw her chest heave up from the quicksand to let him know that he save her just in time.
Misty gasped and opened her eyes to see her hero Ash timing the large Conda-anna and slowly unwrapping it's coils around her body. And even brining it's tail to the surface that had been inside Misty the whole time when Ash was away.

After the Conda-anna slithered away Ash quickly hugged Misty as he had pulled her out till she was waist deep in the quicksand and even after pulling her out he managed to get waist deep himself so Ash was at Misty's level.
"Oh Misty" hugged Ash as he had his head down into Misty's forehead. "How did you end up in that mess with that snake?"
"I.. just ...don't know! Ash." sobbed Misty who was thankful to be alive. "I was day dreaming of you.. then I felt you.. then the next minute before I realised it.. I.. was.. Fu…ing… a snake."
Misty felt so embarrassed and humiliated of doing such a dangerous thing to a pokemon. She felt not only ashamed at herself but also ashamed that she felt that way when she was getting on with the thing that almost killed her.
As Misty cried in Ash's arms, Ash just leaned back to comfort Misty as they were both starting to sink into another quicksand experience. This time it would be Ash that will do all the moves and as Ash was wondering how to make Misty feel better about herself, it just happened naturally for him.
As Ash slowly moved his groin to Misty's thigh and rubbed in contact with her, suddenly Ash heard gasps instead of sobs.
Ash opened his eyes to the love of his life, his quicksand goddess Misty. Her blue eyes complimented the tears on her face as he saw an ocean within them. Just like Misty, this reflected how he felt about her. Plain on the surface but so deep within her and her heavenly curvy body was a bonus compared to her scrawny stick figure look she used to have when she was a pree-teen red head. Misty was still a red head but the way her hair with drips of mud from the quicksand around her naked shoulders made her radiant in his arms.
Misty looked at Ash and in her eyes she saw brown hazel eyes that are like the quicksand they are in now. So plain on the surface but so deep when you slowly sink in it and that is something that made Misty love this wanna be Pokemon Master in the first place but also as she felt her body close to him she could feel his chest rise and fall against her own breasts and body witch make her nipples peak red hard against them. And from what he did earlier Ash was looking at her knight in shining armour. Well sort of as in he was naked and so was her but he did save her life today and she saved his by teaching him all about the myths and facts about quicksand and that made Ash open to his own feelings because when you dream about saving the one you love from drowning in quicksand, it shows that you want to save them from anything and when you find that they feel the same way and show you that quicksand is not really dangerous as it seems on TV then it's a big relief so you could play out that fantasy without risking you life with the one you love.
And as with today both Ash and Misty found out that love is like quicksand, the deeper you're in, the harder it is to get out.

As they were slowly sinking deeper in the quicksand, Ash and Misty were also sinking deeper into love.
Ash slowly moved his body up and down making the quicksand feel soft and warm around their bodies.
Misty moaned in a deep and primitive tone and she slowly threw her head back and lunged forward into Ash lips. They deep locked their mouths together as their kiss heated up with fiery passion, that was accompanied by the bubbles slowly popping out of the quicksand as the ground gets hot late afternoon when the sun shines brightly onto the forest and the humidity climbs making Ash and Misty feel dizzy by the steam coming from the quicksand surface.
"Oh, Ash, I'm sinking, ughhh!, In love, uugghhh! with you!" Misty moaned in a daze as she arched her back and sank into the quicksand. She was holding onto Ash's arms so she would not go under as her head rested in the mud.
Ash leaned over on top of Misty's body and slowly made himself enter inside Misty. His manhood swiftly sliding it's way inside her mud coved pussy.
"OOOOHHHHHHAAAAA!!!!" Misty let out a heavy moan that got higher in pitch as she felt Ash inside her and with her whole body caked on quicksand, she was at mercy to Ash and his wondering hands.
Ash slowly rubbed Misty's breasts at the surface of the quicksand as they both sank up to their chests, Ash was careful not to let Misty's head go under.
As their heat rose above their heads, their pants becoming heavier and their sense on reality fading into themselves, Misty slowly let go of Ash's arms that her head slowly slipped beneath the surface of the quicksand.
"UUUUGGHHH! mmpphh!!!" Misty's last sounds before her lips sank under the mud sent alarm bells to Ash as he quickly pulled her head above the surface with his hands under Misty's arm pits. The swift reaction sent them both shoulder deep as the quicksand got thick!
"Misty, Ugh!, speak to me!" Ash called out while continuing to rub his body against Misty's, making the nipples on his chest touch the hard nipples of her breasts.
"ASH, uugghhh!, that was GREAT!!!" Misty shouted as she planted her lips against Ash's to let him taste the mud that slipped inside her mouth.
Ash expected to gag but he suddenly felt some warmth with Misty's tongue moving the soft quicksand mud against his. Ash found that satisfying and he realised that Misty intended to go under before so his worries evaporated like the steam that rose from the mire.
The quicksand took Ash and Misty up to their heads and it was getting hard to breath. They both separated their lips from each other and drew in heaving gasps of air as they continued to get it on and try to make their way under the quicksand.
Misty felt the quicksand around her neck tighten as she leaned her head back to make her face frame in the surface. Ash felt the quicksand held his body tight against Misty's and his heart was beating erratically under the surface.
Both short of breath but both neither wanting to stop, they continued to fuck deep in the mire's embrace as they both felt their chins submerge into the quicksand.
"ASH, ughh! THIS IS IT, UUgghh! IF WE DIE, UUUUGGGGhhhhh!, I WANT TO SAY UUUGGHHHH ILOVE YOU" Shouted Misty before she climaxed.
Ash climaxed along with her to send powerfully Orgasms of love that made the quicksand ripple like waves on the beach.
As Misty collapsed, Ash grabbed her body to keep her head above the surface, he whipped her muddy bangs of hair from her face and said. "I would alway's love you, If we are stuck forever in this quicksand."
Misty's eyes fluted open with an exhausted smile on her face. She didn't have to reply because what she said as she climaxed said it all.

As Ash and Misty rested in the quicksand with only their heads above the surface, they both knew in their minds that they will have many muddy adventures ahead of them. They knew they will not die in their 'pool of love' or 'sex tub' but they do know that when they recover their energy, it will be a fun 30 minutes trying to reach dry land when they are head deep in mud and stuck in thick and slimey quicksand. Both Ash and Misty would never think of any better way to have a healthy sex life with each other than to make love deep within quicksand.
Because love is like quicksand.
The deeper you're in, the harder it is to get out.
The End

Return to “Stories”