Cabin Quicksand Pt.2

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Conspiracy101

Cabin Quicksand Pt.2

Postby Conspiracy101 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:53 pm

Found enough time to put together part 2 everyone! I must say I am really enjoying writing these. This portion is much like the last. Some profanity and description for the female body. Please let me know what you think, I am perfectly fine hearing from more seasoned writers on how to improve as well as suggestions for what some of you may want to see in future installments. Enjoy!

*Side note: I've started part 3 and will try to post it tomorrow if I feel its ready.

On the way to Angie's cabin, Jessica became more and more intrigued by Angie's interesting pastime.

"So tell me more about enjoying quicksand. I can't put my finger on what you see in it."

"It's hard to explain, but there's something about the feeling of helplessness from being pulled into quicksand that excites me, of course I don't actually want to be pulled under so that's what the rope is for. Plus, I've also used one of the other pits I know of to...well...please myself in."

Angie's face turned pink. Jessica looked over at her friend not sure what to do with that information.

"So you've..."

Angie interrupted before Jessica could finish, "Yeah quite a few times, and with other girls. You remember Becca and Ashley right?"

Jessica knew of Angie's bisexuality but didn't know how that was done in quicksand. She quickly brushed it off for now and moved on with their conversation.

"Yeah, the girls from that bar right?"

"Yeah, they've been out here a few times. They're first time wasn't like yours, but they really enjoyed it after they toured one of the easier pits to move around in."

"And you said you made movies of this too didn't you?" Jessica pondered, becoming more and more intrigued.

"Yeah, in fact Ashley and Becca both have they're first time on video. If you were willing to I was hoping to have gotten your first time too but we kinda missed out on that I guess."

Jessica chuckled at the statement, "Well you'll be able to record the next time I sink, it still sounds strange but its starting to sound like fun."

The girls arrived at the cabin and headed in to get cleaned up and get some rest.

The next morning Jessica and Angie had breakfast and began getting ready for a day of sinking.

"So what am I going to wear? I didn't pack any clothes." Jessica asked.

"I have a pretty extensive collection of bikinis. Pick which ever you like."

Jessica grabbed a simple red bikini, threw a skirt and top on and followed Angie out the door. On the way to one of Angie's pits the girls made random small talk until they reach their destination. Once there Angie began tying two ropes to the closest tree to the pit and began setting up the camera.

"I'll get everything set up and then your ready to go Jess."

Jessica undressed from her skirt and t-shirt and waited for Angie to be ready.

"And...good to go."

"Can't believe I'm doing this again," Jessica said with a smile, "alright, here we go."

Jessica approach the end of the quicksand pit and took a deep breath. She took her first step into the new pit and immediately sank up to her knees again. Jessica had a short flash back from the night before when she first realized she was sinking in quicksand.

"Well, nothing new there." Jessica said with a nervous laugh. "This doesn't feel as heavy as the stuff I sank in last night."

"Yeah this is what I would call a beginner pit I guess. It's pretty deep but easier to move around in so you won't get as nervous."

Jessica laughed and continue forward. The mud in this pit wasn't as heavy so she was able to move around a lot easier. As she walked around she sank past her knees and up her thighs rather quickly. As the quicksand approached Jessica's crotch again she slowed down, once again remembering the night before when her movements had become so restricted she wasn't even able to move her legs.

She took a deep breath and carried on.

"This pit isn't nearly as thick, by this point last night I couldn't even move my legs."

As Jessica finished that statement, she felt her body jolt downward as the quicksand quickly moved past her bikini bottom and landed her at her waist. Jessica carried the same look of shock on he face as the night before and stared at the mud beneath her.

"Definitely didn't see that coming." She said as she looked at Angie.

"Yeah there are a few small holes in the mud but that's the deepest one I think. You ok?"

"Yeah, just caught me off guard. It helps that I can still move my legs enough to get around the pit."

Although the grip of the quicksand had tightened slightly on Jessica's legs and hips, she could tell the mud wasn‘t holding her nearly a much as the night before. She continued to wallow around, allowing the quicksand to move past her waist and up to her breasts. Jessica peered over at Angie and noticed how intense Angie was watching her sink. Almost as if Angie was becoming aroused at the sight of her friend breast deep in quicksand.

At this point it became a bit to difficult for Jessica to move around and she had to put serious effort into each step she took.

"So, how do you like it so far?"

"I gotta admit, this actually is pretty enjoyable. It's a pretty good work out too. How deep is this pit by the way?"

"I've only sunk up to my neck in this pit so you should probably get about level with the top of your shoulders at its deepest point; if you want to go that far of course."

"Alright, I'll try to get there. Will I be able get myself out if my arms get stuck?"

Angie noticed Jessica’s growing openness to the sinking experience.

"Maybe, if you need help let me know and I'll hop in to get your arms free, but you should be able to get out on your own."

Jessica liked the idea of a challenge and proceeded to pump her legs and twist in the quicksand to try to sink herself as deep as possible. The quicksand accepted Jessica's struggles and began to swallow her breasts. Soon Jessica stood near neck deep in quicksand.

"That was easy. Something tells me getting out will be a bit harder though."

Angie laughed, "Yeah it's gonna be a bit hard. Tell you what, to give you some motivation and make this more interesting how about a bet? My first time in this pit took me 6 1/2 minutes to get myself out from where you are now, if you can beat that then I'll give you a hundred bucks, anything past that and you give me a hundred. Sound good?"

Jessica thought for just a second, "Hell yeah, your on!"

Angie started the timer on her phone and yelled, "GO!"

Jessica quickly began working her arms out of the quicksand and pushing up as hard as she could with both legs. She felt herself move upward slightly and freed her right arm. She pulled her left arm out and began pushing backward against the mud, trying to level herself out. Jessica had watched Angie's maneuvers the night before and remembered as much as she could for future reference. Time passed by and Jessica and quickly pulled her breasts and stomach out of the mire and had just about brought her hips level with the mud.

"You got two minutes left."

Jessica didn't want to stop. She began pumping her legs up and down again and slowly both legs broke free and she was laying flat, semi submerged in the mud. She slowly began turning her body toward the edge of the pit.

"One minute!"

Jessica new she was running out of time and tried to speed up, unfortunately this worked against her as her rapid movement churned the mud and grabbed hold of her legs; quickly bogging her hips in mud. Jessica knew she made a bad move and ran out of time.

"Damn, I almost had it." Jessica said smiling at Angie.

"Yeah, I though you were gonna beat my time. I saw you picked up some of my moves from last night."

"Yeah I figured they'd come in handy."

Jessica slowly began working herself out of the mud again and made her way to the edge of the pit.

"So, how did I look?" Jessica asked, thinking back to when she saw Angie staring at her intimately.

"Pretty good, you took to the mud great. Plus you looked pretty damn good in my bikini too."

They both smiled. Jessica and Angie have had a few sexual encounters before, usually due to alcohol, but nothing to intense ever really occurred during those nights.

"So you want to move on to a more difficult pit or keep messing around in this one?"

Jessica wondered what would be in store for her in a more difficult pit.

"What other quicksand pits do you have?"

"Well there's the one from last night, two other pits deeper and much harder to get out of, but those we would need at least one more person to go in and then two pits sort of like this one but they are really easy to move around in. The pit you were in last night was kind of like the middle ground between this one and the worst pit I've found. The other two like this one are also deeper but easier to get out of. If your not afraid of going under I can take you a different pit."

Jessica wasn't to sure about being fully submerged in quicksand so she decided to stay where she was.

"I think I'll stay here for now. Hey, how long do you think this pit goes for?"

"Probably about 15-20 feet or so, why?"

"I want a chance to win back some of my money. I'll bet 50 bucks that I can beat you from one end to the other."

Angie liked the idea of her friend really embracing the mud and accepted her challenge. Jessica pulled herself out of the pit and walked around to where she started. Angie quickly undressed and walked next to Jessica.

"Any ground rules we should go over?" Asked Angie as she stood at the edge of the quicksand.

"Uhhh...I guess let's just say no interfering with each other and if one of us gets stuck stuck then they can forfeit or try to get them self out."

"Sounds good to me. Alright, ready? Set, GO!"

Both girls jumped in and immediately began pushing as hard as they could through the muck. Jessica gained a slight lead at the beginning as they pressed on.

The rapid movements had the quicksand quaking quite a bit. Both girls had a some what easy time pushing through, but were also sinking faster. In no time the quicksand swallowed both girls legs and hips and was working itself up their waist. As their movements slowed so did their sinking.

Jessica had maintained her slight lead as they passed the half way point. Both of them chest deep in quicksand.

"Damn Jess, you're movin pretty quick. I don't know if I can catch you at this point."

Jessica laughed, "I hope not, I'd hate to lose more money."

They pressed on, now about 3/4 of the way through the pit. The quicksand was still below their breasts, but Angie had lost momentum. Jessica saw the gap slowly grow and did her best to speed up. Soon Jessica reached the edge.

"I made it!"

She turned back to check on her friends progress. She noticed Angie hadn't progressed at all and was having a bit of trouble as the quicksand had slowly moved up her chest.

"You need help Angie?"

"Yeah I might. Go tie yourself to one of the trees and come back."

Jessica pulled herself free of the mud and grabbed one of the ropes. she tied the rope around her waist and walked up to Angie. Angie was squirming a bit as the quicksand had grabbed hold of her legs and made it very difficult to move around.

"It's got my legs Jess, I don't think I'll be able to break its grip."

Jessica reached her arm out and grabbed Angie's hands, pulling her as hard as she could toward the edge of the pit. They weren't able to make any progress so Jessica jumped in, immediately sinking to her hips. She grabbed underneath Angie's shoulders and lifted upward. This drove Jessica deeper, but also helped Angie break her legs free underneath the mud. Angie made her way to the edge and began working herself out.

"Thanks Jess, can't believe how bogged down I got in there."

"No problem, just glad I was able to get you out."

Angie slowly pulled herself out of the mud. Jessica remained where she was to push Angie free. Once both Jessica and Angie were out of the quicksand they headed back to the cabin to grab some food and clean up.

"So are we coming back after lunch Angie?"

"I am if you are." Angie said with a big grin on her face.

To be continued...
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

Northerner

Re: Cabin Quicksand Pt.2

Postby Northerner » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:25 am

Good stuff!! Thanks for writing and sharing.
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

klib21

Postby klib21 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:29 am

Really lookin forward to pt 3!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Me too! :D

Return to “Stories”