Cabin Quicksand Pt.3

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!

Should the story become grim or continue its playful/semi-dramtic feel

Grim
54%
Playful
36%
Other
11%

Total votes: 56

Conspiracy101

Cabin Quicksand Pt.3

Postby Conspiracy101 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:18 am

Part 3 is up, warning this portion gets sexually explicit along with the usual use of profanity. Also, I am working on Part 4 but I don't know which direction to take it. I want to move towards a more grim setting, but I also want to keep the whole playful/semi-dramatic. I've begun writing in both directions and I am curious what the community would like to see. Vote for the turn you want the story to take. If you want to see a direction I didn't mention, vote other and comment what you'd like to see.

After cleaning up Jessica and Angie began discussing their next quicksand endeavor over lunch.

"So I was thinking," Jessica began, "did you happen to record any of those times you were...you know..."with" other girls in quicksand?"

"Actually yeah, a few. Why do you ask?"

This question got Angie's heart racing a bit, hoping for a specific answer from Jessica.

"Well...I'm not gonna lie, after this morning I'm warming up a lot to this whole quicksand thing and want to see what it's like erotic wise."

"If you want we can watch one of the videos I made." Angie said with excitement in her voice.

"Yeah definitely." Jessica said with a smile.

They made their way over to the couch and Angie popped in the DVD she made.

The scene opened up on Ashley standing in front of the pit wearing just a thong. Angie soon came into the picture wearing the same. Jessica watched intently as Angie and Ashley wasted no time with dialogue and began kissing each other. After a few seconds Angie slowly made her way into the quicksand while staring back at Ashley. Angie had no trouble at all sinking down to her hips while she moved effortlessly through the mud.

Jessica was quite surprised with herself as she quickly realized how turned on she was by this video. Ashley quickly followed Angie in and sank down to her hips, leaving nothing but the girls gorgeous bodies exposed over the mud.

“Damn Angie, this is pretty hot.”

Angie smiled, “Glad you think so.”

Focusing back on the video, Angie and Ashley began kissing again while running their hands over each others body. Angie had begun massaging Ashley’s breasts followed by a light moan from Ashley. She then slid her hand down Ashley’s stomach and underneath the surface of the mud. Ashley tilted her head back with a look of pure ecstasy on her face. Angie’s arm moved up and down slightly, reassuring Jessica exactly what she was doing.

At this point Jessica began sliding her hand up her thigh. As the video carried on she became more and more aroused and couldn‘t help but slowly caress her pussy. She looked over at Angie and Angie at her.

“Do you wanna…head over to that pit Angie? Jessica asked with lust in her eyes.

Angie’s heart nearly skipped a beat, “I thought you’d never ask.”

Jessica quickly shut the TV off on and headed to the bedroom with Angie to throw on their lingerie and grab the camera. They headed out the door and Angie led Jessica to the quicksand pit from the video. Angie hastily set up the camera while Jessica stood waiting by the edge.

“You ready Jess?”

“Yeah, so ready!”

Angie nearly ran to Jessica and they began kissing aggressively. Both girls started running their hands across each others body. Jessica, still kissing Angie, began pulling her toward the pit while she glided in herself. The mud stimulated Jessica’s pussy as it ran up her thighs and engulfed her hips. She let out a moan while Angie followed her in.

As they continued to kiss both girls slowly moved deeper into the pit letting the mud move up to their waist. Jessica felt her whole body quiver as waves of pleasure coursed through her body. Angie slid her hand underneath the mud and proceeded to finger Jessica. Jessica's body shook and she let out a long moan as her friend immediately found her clit.

"God this feels amazing!" Jessica whispered.

"I know, you don't know how much I wanted this. Watching you this morning was such a turn on. I was hoping you would get stuck that way I could rescue you again, but having you help me was just as good."

The girls continued to kiss. Jessica moved around the quicksand behind Angie and began massaging her breasts from behind. Angie leaned her head back on Jessica's shoulder.

Soon Angie spun around and placed her hands on Jessica's shoulders.

"I want to see you go under, just for a second." She said faintly to Jessica.

Jessica was still slightly skeptical about being submerged, but trusted her friend and was to caught up in the moment to care.

"Push me under."

Angie began slowly pushing Jessica into the mud. With every inch Jessica sank, Angie became more and more excited. Jessica's breasts soon became submerged in the mud and slowly her neck followed, leaving nothing but her head above the mud. With one last push Angie watched as Jessica lips, nose, and eyes went under.

A few seconds passed. Angie felt Jessica's hand begin grazing her pussy, sending waves of ecstasy through her body. Just then Jessica re-emerged from the mud with a loud gasp for breath.

"How was it?"

"Like nothin I've ever felt. The feeling of uncertainty and constriction, god just finger me again!"

Angie did as she was told, pulled Jessica in tight and thrust her fingers into Jessica's pussy.

The girls took turns pleasuring one another for a good 45 minutes. Soon they became tired and decided to call it a day. On the way home, Jessica had to ask Angie another question.

"Early you mentioned that you were hoping I'd get stuck so you could rescue me huh?"

"Yeah, like last night. You have no idea how horny I got when I saw you stuck up to your chest in quicksand. God, I wanted to jump you right there."

"I can definitely see why now. How about we go back to that pit tomorrow? I wouldn't mind having you save me from sinking in quicksand again." Jessica said with a smile.

Angie smiled back and they continued back to the cabin.

Morning came and once again the girls prepared for a day of sinking. After breakfast the girls went into the bedroom and were deciding on which bathing suits they wanted to wear.

"Hey, do I look good in this leopard skin bikini?

Angie looked up and down Jessica's body with lust in her eyes, "Oh yeah."

Angie decided to grab a red one piece bathing suit. Jessica found herself checking out Angie as she slipped into her bathing suit.

"Almost reminds me of Baywatch."

Angie smiled, "That’s the idea. I was hoping we could try some slight role playing. Since I'm going to rescue you, I thought we could do a little Baywatch style rescue. You'll be pretending to look for the beach when you fall in quicksand And I'll show up to save you."

"Sounds like fun, let's get goin."

The girls headed out, camera in hand to the pit from Friday night. They arrived after about 30 minutes. Jessica looked at the quicksand, remembering how scared she had been just a few nights ago and now was looking at the pit with excitement in her eyes.

"Ok, camera's ready. Start when your ready Jess."

Carrying a towel to create the appearance of looking for the beach, Jessica walked straight to the quicksand. She stopped a few steps before the edge, pretending to look around as if she would eventually spot the beach.

"Damn, I would've sworn they said the beach was in this direction."

She started walking forward again when suddenly her legs fell through the mud and she landed just past her knees in quicksand.

"Holy shit! What the hell just happened?" She said with fear and excitement in her voice.

Jessica began pretending to struggle in the quicksand. She tried pulling her legs free just like the other night. Slowly she began sinking up her legs once again, except this time she wanted to be pulled deeper. The quicksand crawled up her thighs and made its way to her crotch. She fought the urge to moan as the mud reached her pussy and worked its way up her hips.

"Oh my god, this isn't quicksand is it? Shit! This mud is so damn heavy! How am I gonna get out of here! I can barely move my legs!"

Jessica tossed her towel to the edge then leaned back slightly. She placed both hands on the surface of the mud, pretending to try to pull herself free. She pumped her legs simultaneously to drive her deeper. The quicksand slid up her hips and began working itself up her stomach.

"Oh my god, this isn't happening! Somebody help! Please anyone! I'm sinking in quicksand!"

She twisted and turned trying to get deeper in the mud. She placed her hands against the surface again and pushed down hard. Her hands broke through the mud and quickly became stuck. The quicksand proceeded to move passed her waist toward her chest.

Jessica was loving the feeling of the mud gripping her body, but she did her best to stay in character for Angie.

"God I just keep sinking. I hope I feel the bottom soon. Is anyone out there? Please I need help! I'm sinking in quicksand!"

As the mud approached her breasts Angie pretended to call out, "I'm coming to help you! I'll be right over."

After a few seconds Angie came into the shot on the camera.

"Wow, you really got yourself deep in that stuff. Can you move at all?"

Jessica squirmed a bit against the mud's tight grip, "Not really. I tried pushing myself out but I just got my arms stuck too. Will to be able to get me out?"

"Yeah, let me get the rope outta my bag I'll try to pull you out."

Angie grabbed the rope and tied herself to the closest tree. Jessica watched as Angie slowly made her way into the quicksand. Her heart raced as she watched Angie's legs slowly disappear. Angie wiggled her hips a bit in the mud as she approached Jessica, knowing she'd enjoy watching.

She let out a breath of air, "No wonder your having so much trouble. This stuff is really thick."

"Yeah no kidding. So what should I do?"

"If we can get your arms out it'll be a lot easier pulling you out."

"Ok, I might need some help, this stuff is really heavy." Jessica said hoping Angie would come closer.

Angie grabbed Jessica's left are and pulled while Jessica lifted. Slowly Jessica's arm got free. They then began working on her right arm.

"Alright now that your arms are free I'll make my way back out and toss you the rope."

While they had been working on freeing Jessica's arms, she had sunk down to her breasts, just like Friday night, but they weren't expecting what would happen next.

Angie twisted around to go back to the edge of the pit. Something was wrong though. She had sunk passed her hips slightly and her movement had become very limited.

"Ugh, damn this stuff is really thick."

Angie did her best to make her way to the edge, but the quicksand refused to let go of her. She began tugging on the rope, but her struggles proved futile as the quicksand only pulled her deeper.

"Uhhhh, we might have a problem here Jess." Angie said with uncertainty in her voice.

"What's wrong?

"I think I'm stuck, like for real."

"Seriously?

"Yeah seriously."

Jessica stared at Angie. She could tell she was floating in the quicksand, but that didn’t put her at ease at all. All enjoyment from their role playing vanished almost instantly.

“So what are we going to do?”

“I don’t know, I’ll think of something. Just try not to move to much. I’ve never sank passed my chest in here before, but I’d rather us not find out if you can.”

Angie looked around the pit as if she’d never seen it before. She lay waist deep in mud and felt herself slowly being pulled deeper. She knew if she didn’t think of something fast she’d be just as deep as Jessica eventually, and then they’d both be screwed.

Suddenly an idea popped in her head.

“Ok, well for now I’m going to tie a knot in the rope and get rid of all the slack. That should stop me from sinking any farther.”

“…and what about me?”

“Just keep holding still Jess, it’ll come to me.”

She tied the knot and felt her body hold where it was. She tried tugging on the rope again; her body lifted an inch out of the mud.

“Damn, all the effort for so little.”

“It should get easier as you get yourself out the farther go shouldn’t it?”

“God I hope so, at this rate I’ll no energy left to get you out, if I can even get out myself.”

Angie continued pulling and slowly but surely her hips reemerged from the quicksand. She retied the knot, getting rid of any slack and began pulling again, this time trying to lean back against the surface of the mud to bring her legs as level as she could with the surface. She began panting as she felt strength in her arms dissipating quickly.

“Come on Angie, you’re almost there.”

Angie started kicking her legs while she tried lifting herself out, hoping the mud would release its grip on her legs. After 15 minutes of struggling and fighting the mud with all her strength, she lay flat on the surface, trying to regain her breath. She carefully made her way to the edge, then tossed Jessica the rope.

“Alright, just gimmie a sec. That took a lot outta me.”

“Ok, take your time.”

Unknown to both girls, Jessica had been sinking during Angie’s struggling. The quicksand had very slowly crawled up Jessica’s breasts, leaving them half incased in mud.

“Oh my god, Angie! I’m sinking.”

Angie looked over noticing the slight change in her depth. She felt a rush of adrenalin. She untied herself and tossed Jessica the rope.

“Ok, grab it and start pulling, I’m leaving it tied to the tree so you don’t go any deeper.”

Jessica frantically grabbed the rope and pulled with every muscle in her body. Angie began pulling as well. Both girls fought the mud for over an hour. Slowly Jessica would also reemerge, completely spent of energy. They sat against the tree that saved their lives with the rope still tied around it.

“So, did you get the rush from saving me that you were looking for?” Jessica said with a chuckle

“That’s an understatement. I nearly had a heart attack.” Angie replied.

“We’ve so gotta do this again next weekend.”

“Damn Jess, really didn’t expect to hear that, but I’m definitely glad I did.”

“You should call up Ashley and Becca, I can only imagine what we could do with four of us could do screwin around in quicksand.”

They laughed and headed back to the cabin to begin planning next weekends quicksand shenanigans.

To be continued…
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

cormac828

Re: Cabin Quicksand Pt.3

Postby cormac828 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:29 am

This is getting better and better.

Just a little advice, keep it playful and sexy. I'd be disappointed if it turned grim.

klib21

Postby klib21 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:18 am

I'm surprised how many people want this to turn out grim!

Stephymink

Postby Stephymink » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:12 pm

I voted for grim because I like that kind of ending, but really, I think both ending should be written!

Frederick

Postby Frederick » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:36 pm

I voted Other.

Meaning I want a grim ending while they're being playful. :D I want them to enjoy going all the way under and never come up. Total surrender.

Conspiracy101

Postby Conspiracy101 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Very glad everyone has taken such a liking to my story. Sorry I haven't posted part 4, been really busy lately with work and family. Part 4 has been started thought and I am taking all suggestions and votes into consideration.
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

Return to “Stories”