The Confession

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
fonejackman

The Confession

Postby fonejackman » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:01 pm

First of all, happy 2012 to everyone here on QSF, I hope it's going good for you so far.
I present to you my first story of the year. I hope you enjoy it. It's called
"The Confession"

Kara was excited about today, she had been anticipating this particular day for quite some time now and in a few moments, the dream would become reality. 

Kara had always been very pretty with long red hair that flowed down two-thirds of her back, beautiful eyes, long slender legs and a sweet butt that any girl would kill to have. She got a lot of looks from the other gender, but Kara wasn't interested in any advances and she'd usually shrug them off. The redhead said to herself that she had her whole life ahead of her and that looking for Mr. Right is not on her agenda. Unbeknownst to her male followers, Kara had a secret she had kept for many years, and that was one day she would like to sink in quicksand. Kara spent many nights dreaming of this fantasy and the feel of the quicksand on her skin was too much of a temptation. Fortunately, Kara had researched on the Internet, a mire that was fortunately out of sight from public view but a good few miles from the nearest town, so calling for help in case of trouble was virtually impossible. 

The reason why Kara had been savouring this moment is that a) not only would she be experiencing quicksand for the first time but b) she would be sinking with Amy. She and Kara had been best friends since elementary school and they would do all the things girls would do, go shopping, have sleepovers and like her friend, Amy was extremely pretty; she had golden blonde hair that was slightly longer than Kara's. Plus, she possessed the body of a goddess with long, shapely legs that transitioned into her lovely bubble butt, Amy got just as many looks as her friend.

Kara had not told Amy about her secret fantasies despite knowing her for so many years. She felt bad about this and it would be even worse if, her best friend wasn't there to enjoy this possibly once-in-a lifetime experience. But there was more to this, because Kara had another secret; she always admired Amy but at that point, never actually considered the two of them as a couple. But with the thought of her being close to Amy, bi-sexual wouldn't be such a bad idea. 

When Kara called Amy to invite her, she said that they would be going "camping". Kara thought that this would be a good pretext and it meant that Amy would not get suspicious of Kara's plans. On the night before, Kara packed her sleeping bag, a set of fresh clothes and some snacks. She then took a quick shower, before turning herself in. During her sleep, the blonde had vivid dreams of caressing Amy's skin while the quicksand caressed her.    

As this hidden mire was so far away, Kara thought driving would be the best way to reach it. First, she picked Amy up before the two of them set off. Much to the delight of Kara. 

The journey took well over three and a half hours and the girls had to stop along the way to get refreshments for their trip, but eventually they reached their spot, it was located within a forest surrounded with pretty flowers as well as a nearby stream that had the most crystal-clear blue water one could only imagine. 

"We're here!" Kara said to Amy. 

Amy was in awe at seeing such a charming place 
"Wow, it's so beautiful" Amy exclaimed as her eyes lit up with glee.

Once the girls finished setting up camp, Kara decided to investigate where the hidden mire was; excitement overwhelming her.

"I'm just going to take a walk!" Kara shouted to Amy. "I'll be back soon!" and with that, Kara began her search for the secret sands.

Fifteen minutes later, after a great deal of walking, Kara eventually found her sought-after fantasy. Her face lit up with astonishment and she noticed an air of delightfulness 

The mire was equally stunning; the quicksand had a sort of chestnut brown colour and was gently bubbling away. Kara rubbed her hands with glee, before she tore off her clothing and stepped into the quicksand.

Kara gave a little yelp when her feet entered the mire, it was cold yet there was something clearly inviting about it. Kara enjoyed the feeling of the quicksand coming into contact with her smooth skin. She was now knee-deep, as the redhead began to sway her hips in an effort to sink lower into the sands. 

And it was about to get a lot more exciting, as soon the quicksand reached her womanhood, Kara began to gasp in pleasure as the mire entered inside of her. She lowered her fingers into the quicksand and started to play with herself. Meanwhile, the golden sands  had engulfed her luscious rear.

"Ohh!...Ohh!..Oh!..Ohhhhhh!!!!!" Kara would repeatedly gasp, each one more intense than the other. At certain points, the gasps would turn into short screams; by now, the quicksand pit was halfway up her belly. 

Suddenly, the redhead heard a very familiar voice calling out from the forest. 

"Kara? Kara! Kara! Where are you?!" Amy yelled, worried that something might've happened to her friend.

Kara instantly recognised that almost angelic voice and replied 
"I'm...uh...over... here, honey!!" 

The blonde quickly ran over towards Kara; the former heard her friend gasp when she yelled and began to suspect the worst.

When she found Kara sinking into bliss, Amy shrieked; she assumed the redhead was in trouble.

"OH MY GOD! HANG ON, KARA!!!" Amy screamed, her face conveying a mix of terror and confusion. 

"No...no...no!!" Kara exclaimed whilst trying to keep her breath. "Don't...uh!...panic, in fact... I wanted you...to...aah!...come here!

Amy looked at the redhead with bewilderment. "But why did you want me to come here? The blonde asked.

Kara began to blush. She was about to confess what she had kept to herself for many years.

"You see..Amy...there are some things that you...should...know about...things I...uh!...haven't told you...about." Amy looked at her, still puzzled.

"Ever since I was young...I've had dreams of sinking...in quicksand, but I was afraid...to tell you." It was starting to become emotional for Kara and tears were welling up in her eyes as she revealed her other secret.

"The...other thing I have to tell...you is that ever since...we've met..." Kara took a big gulp. "I've loved...you. I've wanted to tell you...for so...long, but I was afraid...that you would...not feel the same...way. I'm sorry..." Tears were falling down Kara's cheeks, it felt as if a huge weight had been taken off her shoulders. 

It took a while for Amy to comprehend and make sense of all of this. It was only then that she too realised she had feelings for Kara.

"You...know" Amy said with a degree of uncertainty in her voice. "I kind of have...feelings for you. Kara looked at the blonde with relief. But this was just the start.

"I love you too, Kara and I want to protect you, and I've been meaning to tell you that one day I've wanted to sink in a pit of quicksand.  And I'd love to do that with you!!" And with that, Amy took off her clothes and made her way towards the mire.

To say Amy was embracing the experience was an understatement; the blonde was recoiling in joy as she felt the quicksand took hold of her lovely legs. She wanted to let the mud reach every inch of her body.

Once the quicksand had reached her torso, Amy crawled over to her lover. She wrapped her arms around the redhead in a loving embrace, their breasts squeezed together; their lips moving closer and finally they met.

As the quicksand entered their bodies, both Kara and Amy panted and gasped in pleasure. Their love for each other took ahold of their minds as they caressed each other.

Kara then put her hand on Amy's firm butt cheeks, as now it was their womanhoods that were coming together. 

"Oh...oh...Oooohh...Oooooooohhhhh!!!!!" Kara screamed from Amy giving pleasure as well as the quicksand. Both girls were aroused from the sands, but there was no doubt that Kara was enjoying the whole encounter more. She decided that her blonde companion should share the enjoyment by placing her hands underneath the quicksand straight into Amy's most sacred regions.

"Oooooh.....Aaahhh!!!.....Aaahhh!....OHHHHHHH GOOOOOODDD KAAAAARRRRAAAA I.....LOVE.....YOU!!" The feeling building up inside of both Kara and Amy was overwhelming and immense. Her body was now glossed with sweat. And then came the climax, both girls screamed as loud as their lungs could which echoed into the nearby forest.

Their breaths were now returning to normal rate as the quicksand had now reached the bottom of the necks. As it came closer to their chins, Amy once again crept closer towards Kara as they went back into their embracing position.

"I...love you, Amy" Kara whispered in Amy's ear, to which the blonde beauty replied, "I love...you more!" 
The quicksand now reaching their mouths. 

"Don't ever let me go!" Kara managed to get out before the mire closed her mouth.
"I won't, hun!" Amy cried, as now it was tears that were falling from her beautiful blue eyes.

And with that, the quicksand soon closed over their heads and hair as both girls held each other closely as the mire left a sort of small whirlpool
which soon turned into bubbles. 

Kara could now sink happily in the knowledge that her secret had come out and that Amy would never ever leave her or hate her for what she was.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: The Confession

Postby PM2K » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:28 pm

Nice one! :D Reminds me I'd better get back to my own tales.... have a couple on the go needing completion.

mudman4

Re: The Confession

Postby mudman4 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:46 am

This... this is why I have this fetish. 8-)
Where's the mud at?

Return to “Stories”