Bumblebee

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Aiko

Bumblebee

Postby Aiko » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:08 pm

Reposting the two-perspective story that fell victim to the recent changes at DS. Constructive criticism encouraged. Have fun!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumblebee (Amy's perspective)

This swamp was completely new to Amy and yet here she was looking for a nice place to sink. She always felt a bit out of place at first when she was exploring wearing nothing but her yellow bikini. Exposing that much skin in this environment would probably seem like a very foolish idea to most people, but Amy was well aware of the risks of insect bites, leeches, thorns, and worse. It made her feel uncomfortable, but she knew it would be worth it, once she had found what she was looking for. She would have been much more worried about her safety if she were alone. But she most certainly was not. The observer was putting some effort into hiding his presence, but watching Amy was obviously more important to him than remaining undetected. She could hear him, whenever he moved from one cover to his next. Turning around to look at him was not necessary and would only ruin the mood. She always knew where he was. So she went on with her explorations, testing every mud puddle that would show itself between the moss and leaves and bare earth. All was damp, but what little mud she found was just ankle-deep at best. Then she saw some water surfaces up ahead in the distance, betrayed by what little sunlight made it through the leaf ceiling above. She just knew there it had to be there. Her instincts clearly told her there were some deep bogs that way, and they had never lied to her about that.

With renewed enthusiasm and at a much quicker pace than before, she walked towards that area. In fact she was almost running and only when she reminded herself to stay calm and savor every moment did she slow down to her normal exploration speed. And after all she would not want to lose her follower. Judging from the noises coming from behind, he was closing in to his usual distance again. Amy might have caught him a little off guard by dashing off like this. Her thoughts returned to what lay ahead of her. The ground there looked different, mostly covered with moss and leaves, some patches of peat and farther ahead a few spots covered by water. She had never seen anything quite like it, but she knew she was onto something here. She closed her eyes for a moment and thought about her next move. Should she proceed carefully and probe the ground before every step or should she jump right in and see what happens. The second option was tempting, but she decided to contain her excitement and carefully proceeded forward until suddenly the moss underneath her foot moved down from her weight. But it did not let her break through, it only yielded a little and the surrounding surface reacted by bopping up and down slightly. Slowly she shifted more of her weight forward, testing how much of it the ground would support. She was almost disappointed when she discovered it would carry her entire weight. Now with both feet on this unstable surface, she again slowly walked forward. It felt like walking on a giant sponge and maintaining her balance on it was not too easy. It also felt like she could start to sink into this with any step. That thought, whenever it occurred to her, sent a wave of arousal through her body that made it harder to stay calm. She wanted to move away from the safe ground though. Things would be so much more interesting if she was out of reach. She also avoided the visible patches of peat for now, though she very much liked the look of them. About a minute passed like this with her choosing every step carefully. Now she was at least twenty feet from the stable ground, and she could not even tell how much farther the spongy area extended. Amy was certain that she was not even close to its center yet, but that did not matter much. She was out far enough to get a little careless. At first she tried rhythmically shifting her weight from one side to the other and back, causing the whole surface to move in waves all around her. She continued to put more force in it and the waves grew bigger, but the moss kept carrying her as before. She could have tried even harder, but decided that the moss carpet had passed this test and moved on to the next. Amy tried to jump with both feet. It was only meant to be a feeble, small jump for starters, but her feet would not even leave the soft moss. Instead the elastic surface had simply absorbed the energy that was meant get her into the air. So she tried jumping a little higher and this time her feet actually lifted from the heaving ground, but she could not keep her balance and landed on her left side. The ground was reacting to all the movement as before and she was really enjoying it even though this was not exactly what she had come for.

As she got up however, she determined that it was about time to get serious about sinking. She picked a nice, invitingly black patch of peat that was sparingly covered by a few leaves. It was even farther away from the edge - at about another twenty feet, but she only made it halfway there, before her right leg broke through the surface. She gasped in genuine surprise, as this had not been the spot chosen for her sink. It was a pleasant surprise for her though. In a way she would have been a little disappointed if this bog was too predictable. Her leg had sunken past her knee. A first feeble attempt to pull it free changed nothing. She could feel wet peat mixture engulfing it and holding it in place through suction. Amy placed the other foot a little closer and pushed down, while tugging at the mired leg with both hands. The left leg broke the surface as well and became mired just as deep. Now things were starting to get really interesting. She took on the role of damsel in distress for her own enjoyment as well as that of her watcher. She was pretending to look for something to hold on to, and also performing some half-hearted escape attempts by grabbing pulling on her thighs. She was quite satisfied with her acting performance. She was not so satisfied with the lack of sinking however, which was a little odd, because she could feel no solid ground underneath her feet. Apparently the tiny roots and other material were enough to support her. She did after all only weigh very little, being five feet short and very slim. She tried harder, twisting and pulling until suddenly she dropped a few inches, and then slowly kept sinking deeper. Now, she decided, was the time for the damsel to call for help, and so she did: "Help me! Somebody help! I'm stuck in a bog... and sinking!" A few moments later the answer came from the watcher, her boyfriend Tom: "Don't panic! I'm here to help. Just stay calm, Miss." She noticed the "Miss" added at the end, an unnecessary reminder that they were acting as strangers to one another for the purpose of this little game. He had now left his hiding place and come into her view, wearing those blue bathing trunks and nothing else. He, too, seemed somewhat out of place in that outfit, but Amy refrained from asking the "stranger" why he was walking around in the swamp like this. It would only harm the mood. Besides, she really liked seeing him like that, revealing so much of his tall muscular body to her. He also carried a rope with him, a very short rope - with it's five feet length it was much to short to be of any actual use at such a distance. And it was so on purpose. She could hardly wait to see him struggle to get to her, having him sink with her, doing all the naughty things they liked to do in quicksand.

Distracted by such thoughts Amy noticed that she had stopped sinking again only with some delay. Even though she was no deeper than almost to her crotch in the bog, her descent had again come to a halt. Pretending to struggle, when she was actually trying to get deeper, she said: "That's easier said than done, Mister. You're not the one sinking in quicksand. Please hurry and help me!" Tom was walking along the edge, examining the bog, or at least pretending to do so. His eyes were mostly on Amy actually. They continued their little improvised dialogue and Amy tried harder and harder to get herself to sink again, but the bog would not take her, until finally she decided to change her plans. "Hey, Mister. I think I have been overreacting a bit here. Looks like I'm not getting any deeper anymore." she said and then added in a more seductive tone: "Actually, this does not feel so bad, so I'm in no hurry to get out anymore either. But I could still use some company. How about it, big boy?" She knew from experience there were ways for the two of them to have fun in a situation like this, even if they could not go very deep. While maintaining eye contact with her boyfriend Amy reached behind her back and undid her bikini top. Slowly she let it slip off, smiling at his open-mouthed expression. She knew that he loved it when she went all nude in a bog for him, and she did not mind either. The air was warm with high humidity, and there was nobody else around for miles, so she continued with her bikini bottom - pulling teasingly at the string until it came off. She threw her bikini a little ways towards him, landing it on the spongy ground out off both Tom's and Amy's immediate reach. She knew she was pushing all the right buttons on him, the growing bulge in his bathing trunks served as confirmation to her. He would step onto the moss and get over to her any second now. His smile told her. Amy covered her breasts and her clit with her arms and continued in that seductive voice: "Come. Come and g.." That sentence was aborted by the bog suddenly taking Amy down to her hips. She looked down and saw herself sinking again. It felt different from her earlier sinks in other bogs. It was as if the sponge had a crack that was growing and allowing her own body and the surrounding loose peat to fill it. She made the transition back to damsel mode: "Maybe I was a little hasty to say I'm not sinking anymore. Can you get me out of here, Mister? Please!"

Tom answered to her pleadings: "Don't worry! I'll figure something out. But first I shall return this favor." That's when he stripped down his bathing trunks and put his erection into plain sight. He tossed the trunks into the bog towards the bikini. Now all the clothing they had brought was resting there on the soft moss outside either one's reach. On their earlier sinks he had usually not stripped before he was well into the mud. Amy was quite satisfied that he had followed her lead, and she was looking forward to seeing him sink even more now. Kneeling down at the edge he tried throwing the rope, though it was obviously useless. "Just how did you get this far into the bog?" he asked. Amy almost had to laugh at this feeble attempt with the rope, not just because of it's futility, but also because he was not even looking at the rope as he threw it, he was looking at her all along - observing her belly as it slowly disappeared into the mire. She did some struggling from time to time, partly for the show, but also to prevent her descent from stopping again, before she reached floatation point. The mud felt good on her skin, and she could hardly wait to see her boyfriend get closer and join her. She longed to see him step onto the unstable moss, wondering whether it would carry his weight as far out as it had carried hers. In her mind's eye he was already sinking, struggling to get closer to her with his well-trained body becoming more and more engulved in the mud. He did various sports and always kept in shape and she was glad about that, even though the only kind of sport she cared about personally was what she was doing right now - struggling in a bog. With another sudden drop she sank to her breasts. She put both arms on the surface and allowed the bog to support her firm, perky breasts a little, a view that Tom would certainly enjoy. "Don't struggle! You're only making yourself sink faster!" he urged and Amy called back: "Help! Don't let me drown here! Please, do something!". Tom was still examining the bog's edge. Occasionally probing the moss with one foot and keeping up conversation. All the time he was also observing Amy, who was still sinking deeper. The peat was now touching the nipples on her breasts. She waited a little longer until her chest was almost gone, then pushed down with her hands against the boggy surface, causing that part of her body which Tom was so fond of, to briefly reemerge. Amy then kept the hands in the bog, pretending they were now stuck there. All the while her pleading and Tom's stalling went on. Amy was growing quite excited, because she had rarely been able to sink this deep without helping it along. The mire now reached her armpits and she was still sliding in deeper. At the same time she was also getting a little worried. That odd cold, watery feeling down at her feet was something she had never experienced before and she was not quite sure what to make of it. She lifted her arms back to the surface, but that cost her another few inches and sent herself down to her shoulders into the bog. She waited for a moment, expecting to float and stop sinking, but that did not happen. Then she told her boyfriend: "Help me! I'm still sinking, Tom!" She tried to hold onto some of the moss that had been so supportative earlier, but when she shifted her weight onto it, it broke and let her hand slide through. She did so repeatedly with the patches of moss within her reach, but only succeeded in pulling herself up to her armpits, while damaging the innocent plantlife all around her. Her boyfriend was still just observing, though she was now seriously trying to get out. "Come on! Move it! I might drown here." she said with some anger. He was still playing, calling her "Miss" or "Lady". "Dammit, get me out of here, Tom!" was the line she used as the bog reclaimed her shoulders. Even that did not work on him, and she knew she needed the safeword. They had agreed on one back on their first sink, but there had never been any need for it. If only she would remember it now. Stress situations and long term memory usually don't go too well with one another and Amy was no exception to that. She tried to calm down and finally remembered what she wanted to say, then she blurted out the word "Bumblebee!" followed by "Help me, Tom!". Tom's pleased expression suddenly turned into a puzzled one accompanied by the question: "What?". That's when Amy realized he had forgotten it, too. "Our safeword. Bumblebee, dammit! Now help me!" she replied with her shoulders disappearing into the quivering peat. It took a few moments to dawn on Tom: "Are you in trouble, Amy? I mean, for real?" She usually thought it kind of cute, that he could be so slow to grasp things, but not this time. No, certainly not this time. "Yes! Deep trouble. Now don't just stand there!" she snapped back at him.

She found a patch of moss behind her that was intact though partially submerged. In an attempt to stop her sink, she held onto it with one hand careful not to damage it. Her descent stopped as she had hoped, but her heart sank anyway, when she saw Tom performing a very foolish act. He was carelessly running across the unstable surface towards her. She warned him: "Careful! Tom! Get down, spread your weight!" But he would not listen. The spongy ground quivered in response to his steps and even though she had very much hoped to see him sink not so long ago, she would rather not have that happen now. In fact a few minutes ago, she could have very much enjoyed seeing him running around on the moss naked, risking to break through any moment. But this was serious now, and he should know better than doing something so reckless. "Tom! Slow down! You have to be careful!" she kept calling, but he ignored it. He almost stumbled and fell once, but that did not slow him down much and just when Amy was getting her hopes up that he might actually make it, his left leg vanished down to its knee between the moss. He fell forward and got down onto his right knee. The situation did not look good, but it also could have been worse. He should be able to free his leg. And he had come pretty close to her, too. This should still work, if he kept cool now. "Tom! Keep pulling steadily. Just take care not the damage more of the moss that supports you, and you'll be fine." she advised, but he still would not pay attention to her words. He just said "Amy, hold on! I'm coming.", while he frantically tugged at the leg. Then he tried to get more leverage by placing his right foot onto the moss carpet and pushing down. Before Amy could warn him not to do that, he was already stuck with both his legs down to his knees. Despite Amy's advise, he kept struggling like a first-time sinker and suddenly was swallowed to his upper thighs. This was not going too well and she trying to come up with new ideas that might help. She had by now realized that this whole place was floating on water and that they were sinking through. There had even been some spots of bare water off in the distance, possibly holes in this floating layer of peat and moss where one could in theory swim and reemerge. Trouble was, in her current position she could not see those holes anymore, she only had a vague idea where they should be - far away, and she would have to get down through completely, before she could hope to dive to them. She knew she could not do it. Even Tom, though he could hold his breath very long and dive great distances, would not make it. So she kept this idea to herself and thought of other ways to get out. He went deeper quickly while struggling and soon his bare, still erect wiener was enveloped as well. She was worried, but also a little angry. Her boyfriend first would not listen to her, when she asked for his help, and then, when he finally came to her rescue, he would not listen to anything she said either. But finally he paid some attention when she shouted "Spread your weight!". He lay down on the surface before him. Though he was facing her and she could not see past his upper body lying in front of her, she still had the feeling that he was getting deeper. The uncertainty in his voice when he said "Don't move, Amy! I'll get you." added to that feeling. She told him to proceed careful and could see that he was now doing as she said, as he slowly crawled closer to her. While watching him, she was still thinking of an alternative rescue plan. Maybe by carefully shifting some more of her weight onto the moss, that she was holding onto underneath the bog's surface, she could slowly float up. But she would have to be very careful. If she tore this patch from the large body of the plant that was forming the green carpet all around, her last chance to pull herself out would be gone. He was still much too far away for her to reach, when he said "It's not working. I just keep sinking through." That's when she decided to give her new plan a try. Even if it worked it might take a long time for her to free herself, and at this rate her boyfriend might go under before then. So she told him to stay calm, but again he would not listen. Quite to the opposite, he was now trying even harder to get himself out. She was leaning back onto the submerged moss cushion, allowing the bog to take a little more of her neck, while the rest of her body would slowly float upward. It was working, she could feel her feet slowly rising, but was not yet certain, whether her cushion would remain intact indefinitely. She tried to explain to Tom and calm him down, but he just would not stay still. His macho ego probably could not accept, that he might actually be saved by her, instead of the other way around. So he had to keep trying even though it was obviously useless. He was heavier and there was simply no way he would drag himself back onto the soft moss. He was already down to his shoulders and still sinking. Amy could not actually see his shoulders anymore, patches of moss and other small plantlife were partially obstructing her view. All she saw was his head, but she imagined him being shoulder-deep. She had continually told him to stop struggling, and it looked like he finally heeded her advice again. He was still sinking, albeit slower now. She was making some good progress, her shoulders and the back of her head were resting on the mossy patch, while the rest of her submerged body was suspended at an angle of roughly 45 degrees and slowly floating up. He was sinking out of her field of view and she felt it necessary to say something reassuring, now that they had lost eye-contact: "Tom, stay calm! I'll get us out. Just hold on a little longer." She wanted to go on and make him understand what she was doing, but then he started telling her how sorry he was for all this. He apologized for leading them here and for his carelessness. She did not really think an apology was necessary and thought this was just as much her fault as it was his, but she let him talk anyway, because she could tell he was still breathing as long as he did. She was coming closer to freeing herself by the minute and finally dared to pull one foot up and place it on the layer of moss opposite to her cushion. Now she could distribute her weight even better and found herself lying in the soft peat, almost like in a cozy bed. Next she had to drag herself away from this hole in the moss mattress, she had created. She tried to reach the green lifesafer behind her with both arms while pushing against it on the other side with her feet. It worked and she felt the soft moss slide under her back, but at the same time her feet had lost contact with the other edge of the hole and her legs and behind were slowly going down again. She wanted to take it slow and by placing her weight correctly prevent herself from sinking as she had done before. "I love you, Amy." Tom said. He had been talking the whole time, but with this sentence he stopped. She could not see him, but that did not have to mean, he had gone under. Her weight was after all causing a slight depression in the moss and she could not yet rise up and see to his hole in the moss cover. "Tom? Are you still there? Tom?!" she asked but there was no reply. Amy rolled over onto her belly and continued with her extraction as quickly as she could. She felt the cushion she had used earlier fall apart and some more of the moss carpet was damaged by her as she dragged herself onto it. It was a bit reckless, but she gained spongy ground faster than she lost it. At last she came free of the peat. It had been exhausting and normally she would have wanted to rest now, but there was no time for that. She saw Tom's hand going under, hurried around the boghole she had just escaped from and towards his fingers that were just slipping under. She was moving on all fours as quickly as she could, but did not arrive in time before Tom's hand disappeared. "No! Don't leave me!" she said in terror and reached into the peat with one hand while lying down on the spongy green beside it. She felt something, grabbed it. It was him. At first she wanted to pull, but then realized that he was already doing that, and she had to take care not to get pulled in or damage the surface she was lying on. So she just stayed still, trying to distribute her weight evenly and staying out of the dark peat.

His hands were moving up her arm until eventually a head appeared gasping for air. She was so relieved. "Tom, you're alive. I thought I was too late. I'm so glad you're ok. Let's get you out of there." she said. He was still wiping peat out of his face. She thought it looked kind of cute on him. His left hand was still holding onto her upper arm. Slowly some naughty thoughts were returning to her, but she pushed them back. They had yet to get to safety. And before that, he had to get out of that hole. She could not simply pull him out, even if she had the strength, she would only go down with him. Tom placed one hand on the moss blanket to try and lift himself up, carefully, but it disintegrated under his weight like earlier, even though he now had the added support from holding onto her arm as well. He tried a few times before he gave up on this approach. "Climb onto me!" she could not really believe she had just said that. She immediately knew that this suggestion had surfaced purely because of her desire for a little more body contact than just holding one another's arm. He would surely refuse this stupid idea. "No, if something goes wrong you'll sink down with me. We can't risk that. I can't risk that." Tom answered. Only then did she realize that her suggestion had actually made sense, it would allow him to spread his weight onto a much bigger surface area through her. That was all it would take for him to come free. So she decided to try and persuade him. He gave in without much argument and said "Alright, but you'll let me know at once if my weight is too much!" That was fine with her. She just lay as before while he got to her side and ready to drag himself up onto her. He let go of her arm, and a second later she could already feel his hands on her back and thigh. With her left arm free she removed it from the peat and instead placed it on the moss carpet in front of her to add to weight distribution. Then she could feel him pushing down on her. Her leg and her belly were pressed deeper into the soft moss, and she did her best to spread the added weight to the rest of her body. A few seconds later she noticed his head on her lower back, breathing up her spine. She was doing fine so far, only a little worried whether the moss blanket could deal with the stress long enough. The weight increased again as he went on to pull his torso onto her. What was more of a problem than the weight, was the fact that he was pulling her towards the hole every time he pulled more of himself out. This meant she constantly had to cling onto the moss in order not to get pulled in. But she had already practised that when he had climbed up from the depths by pulling on her arm. Despite all that she could not help but feel aroused by his touch. He was gliding over her with little friction onto the carpet of green to her right. They were both covered in slippery mud well enough. She also took notice of his still erect member as it slid over her back. So she was not the only one who was feeling horny. Then his legs followed and the extra load was almost off her. The plan had actually worked. When she moved over to his side, she saw a noticeable depression remain where she had been lying. With a little bad luck this could easily have given way and she was reminded that they still needed to get off this bog. They crawled all the way out. She thought about getting her bikini for an instant, but that would have been a detour. Besides, for what she had in mind with Tom, she did not need a bikini. But she had yet to wait until they were safe. Then as soon as they wer on moist but firm ground, she embraced him. Now they could finally give in to their desires. Whether she would ever come back to this place was yet uncertain, but under no circumstances would Amy ever forget.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumblebee (Tom's perspective)

He had been following her for a while now, always hiding behind bushes or trees or whatever cover this swamp would offer. As a former boyscout, Tom was quite skilled at this. She did not even turn back to look in his direction once. Obviously this beauty did not in the least notice his presence even though he was always very close. He had to be, after all he wanted to get a good look at this girl in her yellow bikini, walking around in this swamp. To him the bikini did not seem like an unusual attire for a place like this. After all, he himself was wearing only his blue bathing trunks. He considered the girl to be a very cute and sexy one. She was a little short, somewhat skinny, beautiful short blonde hair and had a really cute little nose. He loved the nose. But mostly he loved her attitude, when he watched her step into each and every mud puddle on her path. She was definitely searching for something in this swamp, and he had a certain feeling he knew what it was. It was something very deep and soft. He imagined the next mud puddle to be a really deep one. Her legs would slide right in and she would quickly sink to her sweet thighs and on to those cute, firm buttocks and then he woke up from his daydream and saw her running off. Nimbly he followed her without the slightest sound, always taking cover along the path. She was quick so it took some time to close the distance. Then she slowed down and eventually even stopped. Now he was finally close enough again, to observe every detail of her actions. He watched her stand there and wondered whether she had noticed him. Maybe he had been breathing too heavily when he chased her. The swamp was rather quiet after all. She was still just standing there. Maybe she would turn around and expose him any second. He hid deeper in his cover behind a nearby shrub.

Then he saw her prod the ground in front of her with her foot. It bounced in response. This is what Tom had been hoping for. He could feel his own pulse, blood pressure increasing from excitement. He almost considered walking right up behind the girl and pushing her in. But then he knew this would not be necessary. She took the step herself. And another. But she did not sink. The moss-covered ground was shaking and quivering all around her. Slowly, step by step, she made her way farther from solid ground onto this huge green carpet of moss. One time she almost lost her balance and came close to falling. That might have made her sink, he thought. She seemed to be extremely careful with every step though. There were areas of blank peat out there, which she avoided. But surely she had come to sink. Maybe she was just trying to get into the really deep part. If she started sinking too close to the edge, she might be able to sink as deep as she wanted. He observed every movement, slowly getting more and more aroused in anticipation. She was playing with the swamp, teasing it, teasing him. He wiped some beads of sweat from his forehead. She had moved so far from the edge, he would have no chance to reach her from solid ground. Not even the sturdy rope he had brought would do. Now she was starting to make the ground jiggle on purpose, shifting her weight from side to side. This had to make the surface break. She continued, he waited and watched surpressing his desire to run out there and join her. But the ground, though it was heaving heavily, did not take her. And then his heart almost stood still when she attempted a little jump. The surface held. Another jump, a little higher this time. She lost her balance and fell, but the ground still would not give way. By now there was absolutely no doubt, that she wanted this, too. She was actually trying hard to break through and let the bog have her. Let it suck at those slender legs, drag her down to her crotch, and deeper, much deeper to those perky breasts.

His heart fell, when he saw her give up these attempts and start walking again. She was heading even farther into the bog, and then suddenly her right foot slid down. He surpressed a gasp, turning it into a muffled sound with his hand on his mouth. Her leg had gone down just past her knee. She looked surprised. After all the jumping about she had probably not expected to break through the top layer accidently, but apparently the surface did not offer the same level of resistance in every spot. She gave the sunken leg a tug, but this was quite obviously no serious attempt to break free. Then the girl moved the other leg a little closer and shifted her weight onto it. Just as he had hoped, it broke the surface and slid down to join its companion. She looked around in her immediate vicinity, as if there would be anything within reach that could help her, and went on with some feeble struggling. It was plain to him that she was not really trying to get out, but he did not mind that at all. To the contrary he enjoyed every moment of it and realized that times like these were what made life worth living to him. He kept his eyes no her at all times now, barely daring to blink. She was not sinker deeper he noticed. Her thighs had received some speckles of mud from her struggles, but she was still just past her knees in the bog. The intensity of her struggles increased, but she could not really fool him. He knew she was just attempting to go deeper. The moss-covered surface all around her bounced with every movement, and she bounced with it, going slightly up and down. Maybe he should go over there and try to push her deeper to grant her wish. He could play the villain and send her down to her doom while standing above her. He had almost made up his mind to do so, when she abruptly sunk a little deeper. Her descent slowed instantly, but it did not stop and the bog was now slowly consuming her beautifully tanned thighs. That was when she called for help "I'm stuck in a bog... and sinking!" and there was his cue. He stepped out from behind his hiding place and answered in a reassuring tone "Don't panic! I'm here to help. Just stay calm." Then quickly added "Miss" to remind Amy that they had the roles of strangers. She was not very good at acting and he felt it necessary to give her tiny hints like this from time to time. She had more often than not slipped up and gone out of character during their past swamp trips. He overlooked that whenever possible, but then there had been times when she would burst out in laughter at her own sillyness and unable to go on for several minutes. That was fun too of course, but he preferred to keep up the act from beginning till end. He saw his girlfriend devour him with hungry eyes for a moment, almost like the swamp devouring her.

Or was it? She had stopped sinking just before it would reach her bikini bottom. Then she resumed her fake struggles, attempting to sink some more. Just like before, it was obvious to him. In fact he enjoyed the show so much he almost did not hear her say "Please hurry and help me!" That was exactly what he was not going to do, because he wanted to let her go deeper. She was putting so much effort into this, he could not just ruin it, by starting the rescue this early. He played for time, walking along the bog's edge, probing the soggy moss in different places. "Hold on, I'm looking for a safe way to get you out." was his reply. They exchanged a few more of their usual lines until she said "Look! I'm sinking deeper. I don't have that much time." He knew it was one of her usual lines, and she probably had not put much thought on it, claiming that she was sinking when she was obviously not. Tom wanted to sigh and say "No, you're not sinking. I'm not blind.", but refrained from doing so and instead thought of something else to reply. However before he did, Amy added "Hey, Mister. I think I have been overreacting a bit here. Looks like I'm not getting any deeper anymore after all." That could only mean she was not able to make herself sink no matter how hard she tried and had given up. After a short pause she continued in a softer voice, giving him hungry looks: "Actually, this does not feel so bad, so I'm in on hurry to get out anymore either. But I could still use some company. How about it, big boy?" The sudden switch from damsel to seductress was anything but credible, but the prospect of him getting close and comfortable with his sexy girl in the bog helped him in overlooking her sloppy acting. He was looking forward to joining her any minute now, to taking off her bikini personally, slowly, very ceremoniously. Yes, he loved to undress her himself. He stared at her in disbelief as she deprived him of this great pleasure by taking off the bikini herself. Of course, he enjoyed to see her all nude in the peat bog, but it was only the second best thing - second best to undressing her with his own hands. Amy had stripped to please him, and he wanted to explain what he would have liked even more, but that talk would have to wait until later. Some bubbles broke the surface behind Amy, he could see them, but she was to busy seducing him to take notice. He smiled at the thought of some gas pocket empty itself underneath her, possibly allowing her to go deeper. Something in his trunks was pointing her way now, as if it was telling him to go to her. In a way it was doing exactly that. Amy was about to tell him the same thing, but was interrupted. Her clit, her buttocks were suddenly gone. Within a few moments she was down to her waist in the bog and sinking. She switched back to pleading for help in an instant, obviously not knowing how else to deal with the unexpected change. Tom did not mind.

He was glad he had waited when he saw those bubbles and not stepped onto the boggy ground yet. That allowed him to easily revert to his stalling strategy. His mind was still partly on the seduction play from a little earlier, and he felt obliged to return the favor. So he took off his bathing trunks and threw them right over to her bikini, which lay peacefully on the bogs moss-covered surface. Normally he would be reluctant to drop his pants out in the open, but they were so far from civilization that he had no worries about them being discovered. Then to buy some more time watching her sink, he even made a useless attempt to throw the rope to Amy. It was much, much too short, but he had brought it with him, so he wanted to at least pretend to try and use it a few times, before giving up and dropping it to the ground. Her slim figure was slowly gliding down into the bog's embrace. Amy's flat belly became engulved in the soft peat, and she helped along a little with occasional fake struggles. He was entranced by her every move as she slowly went deeper. Tom still could not quite believe she had dared to venture out this far. If he joined her out there, there was no telling how long they would have to struggle to get back out. And he liked the prospect of a long difficult extraction, because he knew he would enjoy every second of it, especially with Amy by his side all the time. But for now he was again waiting and watching, curious to see how deep she would go on her own. Usually she would just let herself float, without forcing herself deeper. In fact she had never done a full submersion for him unless he was within her reach. He had asked her to do that sometimes, but she had always refused, saying that she was not comfortable with it, unless he was close by. In any case, he was curious to see how deep she would let the bog take her and determined to keep stalling till then. Unexpectedly Amy made another sudden drop and the bog was now reaching her chest. Tom immediately noticed how the bog pushed up those well-shaped breasts a little, that were now resting on its surface. Slowly they were being consumed by the peat. He wanted to get closer and take a better look, but reminded himself to stay put. The nipples were now slowly disappearing from view. Her movements caused the spongy surface to bounce up and down slightly and those two perky breasts did just the same. At moments like these he wished she would allow him to take videos or pictures, but she never did. She was afraid such footage might someday accidently fall into someone else's hands and maybe even spread to some websites, no matter how much he promised he would keep the material safe. Her breasts were almost completely submerged now, when she placed her hands on the surface just by her sides and started pushing down. Only very briefly did this cause her chest to reemerge, but those few seconds meant very much to him. And he knew that was the last he had seen of her chest for a while now. Now she was playing "my-arms-are-stuck" pulling her left and right shoulder up alternately. She looked so incredibly cute when she did that. The best thing about it however was, that she was still going deeper. Usually she would already be floating, but instead the bog had taken her to her armpits. She was probably helping with her arms and legs to get this deep. Eventually she brought her hands back to the surface, and at the same time sent herself down to her shoulders. Tom grew increasingly excited about her going this deep. Even when she stayed still, it looked like she was still getting a little deeper. She would have to do some very subtle work with her legs to force herself down while pretending not to move. And Tom loved it. She started asking for his help again and he was very pleased to notice that her acting had become more convincing. Now she was really getting into it. Not only what she said and the way she said it made the act more credible, but also the way she had just started to struggle again. Amy was grabbing and pushing down on the moss around her, but put enough force into it to make the moss cover come apart. She was actually rising up a little bit and now almost back to her armpits, which only added to the scene. He frequently offered calming comments to the poor victim to buy more time for himself to just watch. She spoiled the act a little, when she called him by his name. They had after all agreed to play as strangers. To remind her of this, he just put a little more emphasis on the "Lady" or "Miss" when he replied to her pleadings. Everything else was so perfect now. She was settling in deeper again and he could not help but wonder whether she would do a full submergence for him after all. She knew he would like to see her do that. And then it struck him. His birthday was only a week away. She might actually do it as a kind of early present to him. Those thoughts were interrupted by the word "Bumblebee", which was kind of odd. Not only was it appearently out of place, it did have a special meaning attached to it. It's use was unprecedented though. They had agreed to this word back during the first time sinking together, just in case either one had to say something out of their respective character and wanted to prevent misunderstandings. Back then they had not been as confident venturing out in search of quicksand, so they brought long ropes with them, watched every step and they had this word. There was no need for all that anymore though, or so Tom had thought. Maybe he had misunderstood what she said. "Our safeword. Bumblebee, dammit! Now help me!" she said with panic and a hint of anger in her voice. His mind was now rearranging a few facts. Amy had not suddenly improved her acting skills, she was really afraid to go deeper. Also this was not a birthday present, she was actually sinking against her will. Everything had seemed so perfect a moment ago, so could not to help but ask and hope he was mistaken: "Are you in trouble, Amy? I mean, for real?" The anger became more apparent in her face as well as in her voice: "Yes! Deep trouble. Now don't just stand there!"

The thought of actually losing his girlfriend to this bog was unbearable. He did love her with all his heart, and she was much more important to him than his own life. So in a moment of heroism he stepped onto the spongy moss and quickly made his way towards his girl. The surface carried him, though his actions caused noticable ripples on his path. Her shoulders were already gone and so the bog had started to devour the beautiful slender neck. His eyes and his mind were both on her and nothing else. He disregarded words of caution coming from her. She had better not worry for his safety now but for her own. Nearly losing his balance he was forced to take some awkward steps to one side. Mere moments had passed since he had starting this rescue attempt and he had already closed more than half the distance between them, but he still wanted to get there faster. She could slide under any moment after all, and even if he did carelessly break the surface with one foot, he would quickly drag it out again and go on. It seemed like a minor risk until it happened, at about eight feet from his beloved. "Amy, hold on! I'm coming." he said as he tugged at the leg that was buried knee-deep in peat. After a few tries to pull it free, the other foot broke through as well. He was not sinking, just stuck, so he thought he might be able to just walk on if he tried hard enough. Normally he would know better than that, but he did not think of his past sinking experiences at this moment. All he could think of was moving forward to rescue his girlfriend. Bubbles of swamp gas were brushing against his feet before they popped right underneath him and he dropped down to his upper thighs. He leaned forward and grabbed some moss to pull himself free, but all that achieved was plucking some bits of the plantlife form the bog, while he was now constantly sinking deeper. Soon the peat was reaching his crotch and then for a second he was reminded of his nudity when his member became engulved in the bog. "Spread your weight!" his girlfriend shouted at him. He knew she was right and lay down on the mostly mossy surface before him with his torso. When he looked at her now, he could easily tell he would not reach her from here, but he also noticed that she was still to her neck in the bog and had apparently stopped sinking, at least for now. This helped him calm down a little. All the thoughts racing through his mind had blocked out most of what she had said during his frantic run to reach her up to this point. Suddenly he realized that he could use the rope at this distance. His usually useless and too short rope, the one lying on stable ground by the bog's edge right now, he remembered with a sigh. "Don't move, Amy! I'll get you." he said trying to mask his inconfidence. His legs had sunken a little deeper and he was unwillingly pushing the moss down with his torso. "Be careful! Move slowly or you'll keep breaking through!" Amy advised him. He knew that and would have done so anyway, slowly dragging himself forward onto the mattress of moss. Tom was able to get a little closer to her, but the surface kept breaking underneath his stomach. This is similar to breaking in through a layer of ice he thought, when the peat reached his waist. "It's not working. I just keep sinking through." he explained. "I think I may be able to do something, just try not move too much." Amy answered. This was not good. If she tried anything stupid and made a wrong move now, she might go under instantly. His worries for her renewed by that remark made him keep trying to free himself, and he blocked off any more advise of this sort coming from her. It did not take too long until he was down to his chest in this bog, but even at this depth he still seemed to be in a better position to escape than Amy. She had moved a little, and the bog was almost at her chin. Also she was tilting her head back slightly, which made him even more nervous. Not too different from what she had done before, he was now unwittingly destroying the moss carpet around him in futile attempts to use it for his extrication. Only in his desperation he was doing a much more thorough job and by the time he was shoulder deep, the surface in a two-feet radius all around him had turned into peat-black with only sparse little remnants of plantlife still floating on it. Amy still insisted that he should calm down and stay still. She had barely moved in the last minute. There was no way she could do anything about their predicament, she was obviously just trying to buy time to think and maybe wait for someone to find and rescue them. But he knew that was futile and he had to try and act while he still could. Nothing worked though and he just kept sinking. Down to his chin in the peat, he was barely able to see above the surrounding layer of moss. He had even lost sight of Amy. When he last saw her, her position had not change noticably. "Tom, stay calm! I'll get us out. Just hold on a little longer." she called out to him. He knew that she was just trying to calm him. "I'm so sorry, honey. This is all my fault. I never should have suggested that we check out this swamp. Or at least I should have been more careful and better prepared." he started to explain, feeling guilty for their predicament. He let out everything, apologizing to her, telling her how much he loved her. There was a lot he wanted to tell her. His descent had slowed down enough for him to say all the important things he wanted to say until at last he took one deep breath before going under. Everything was black and silent now. It seemed like an end befitting to them. He always wanted to go like this in the end, only later, much later when he was old and grey, not today. When his life flashed before his eyes, he thought it had been much too short to come to an end already. But it could not be helped, even the hand he was still holding up above the surface was slowly disappearing as he kept sliding deeper. In resignation to his fate he stayed calm, and thought of all the good things he had experienced. His hand was now gone and so he was completely trapped underneath the bog's surface. The supply of oxygen in his lungs was running low. Then something unexpected happened. Something brushed against his hand, then grabbed it. "Amy?" he thought, as he felt the other hand tugging at his. Without further hestitation he grabbed the other's wrist with his free hand and started to climb up the arm offered to him. He dared not pull too hard for that way he would risk dragging her in, but he could not go too slowly either, or he would suffocate before he could reach the surface.

His head reemerged and he breathed in deeply. One hand holding onto the savior's arm while the other was wiping peat from his face, till he could open his eyes. He knew for certain it was her even before he looked, because he heard her voice: "Oh, Tom, you're alive. I thought I was too late. I'm so glad..." Then he saw her lying naked on the carpet of moss right in front of him, covered in mud and peat everywhere except in her face. Of course he was more than glad to see her and to be alive, but somewhere in the back of his mind lurked the humiliation of being rescued by his girlfriend. It was a little too early to celebrate though, he was still to his chin in a dangerous bog. So he resumed his earlier attempts to leave the hole he had created in the moss carpet through his trashing. He placed one hand on the soft moss while holding onto Amy with the other. Even with her help, the soft squishy moss would crumble underneath his hand, as soon as he started to pull himself up onto the it. He did so three times, before he admitted: "This is not working, I'm too heavy, we need to try something else." There was a short pause then she suggested: "Climb onto me!" It did make some sense. She could distribute his weight onto a larger area, while he was freeing himself from the boghole, but he declined the offer: "No, if something goes wrong you'll sink down with me. We can't risk that. I can't risk that." He was still tempted by that offer however for reasons other than merely his rescue. Anyhow he had declined and was now trying to come with a better idea. None came to him. "I'll tell you to stop at the first sign of trouble, I swear." she said. There was a pause but still no better idea. He finally conceded. She agreed and he got himself ready. He got in position, facing her left side and still holding her arm to keep himself from sinking. Then he let go of her arm and instead placed his hands on her back and on her upper thigh. Slowly he pulled himself closer until his head was right by her side, then he pushed down on her to lift himself up. He rested his head on her lower back, looking up her spine. Her skin was soft, flawless and covered in peat. Her blonde hair however had mostly remained clean. He liked what he saw, but he could not allow himself to take a break here and enjoy the view. So he lifted himself up again and slowly dragged his chest onto her as well. Now he was facing the moss to her right side and saw just how deep their combined weight was pushing her down into the squishy surface. He decided not to make any more stops, not even brief ones. More of his body glided over hers, he was now grabbing the moss carpet to drag himself forward, instead of holding onto her. Only his legs were still in the bare peat. He was reminded of his erection when it met her left hip and he had to shift sideways to get it past. Tom used only his hands to drag himself forward, because had he used his feet, he could accidently push her in now. Eventually he was clear of the boghole and in relative safety on the green carpet. She crawled to his side and said "Let's get out of here." and so they did. It would have been tempting to stay a little longer, the moss carpet was comfortably soft and he had lots of things on his mind he wanted to do with this naked beauty next to him. But he knew that would have been too dangerous out here. They crawled on the shortest way towards safety without even making a detour to get their clothes. He kept his desires bottled up, until they finally reached the muddy but stable ground at the bog's edge. Then he hugged and kissed his girlfriend and there was no more holding back the passion they felt for each other. From that day on Tom was always aware of how lucky he was to have a brave little girl like Amy by his side.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Bumblebee

Postby PM2K » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:41 am

Can I just say "awesome" and leave it at that? :D

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:22 pm

PM2K wrote:Can I just say "awesome" and leave it at that? :D

Fine with me. :D
Thanks!
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:08 pm

Indeed it is awesome.

At first I didn't comment because I already saw this on deepsinking, but now I dont' recall whether I actually commented or not on deep sinking! So... yeah. I love your writing. :)

Raidium

Postby Raidium » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:44 pm

PM2K wrote:Can I just say "awesome" and leave it at that? :D

I'm with PM on this one! Awesome! I always enjoy reading your stories! ^_^
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it..."

http://raidium.deviantart.com/

Return to “Stories”