Roleplay Inquiry Thread

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Korv

Roleplay Inquiry Thread

Postby Korv » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:02 pm

I remember Blightmere posting for roleplay stuff in Requests a few months ago though nothing really seemed to come of it. It got me thinking, is there much/any demand for private roleplays on the forums, whether by PM or otherwise?

So I figure why not just have a thread for people to post what they're looking for or just be all "yeah I wouldn't mind doing something"? I'll hold off on posting my own interests because-- well, honestly, I like to actually talk with others about their likes/dislikes when it comes to this sort of thing, which I think gets me a better feel for people than just looking at a list. But yeah, if you (yes, you, the person reading this) is interested, just post here and maybe give a few words :v

nachtjaeger

Re: Roleplay Inquiry Thread

Postby nachtjaeger » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:49 am

I haven't RPd in ages- not since the old days on Sinking Island.

Ostara (my QS warrior princess short-story character) was originally created as a joke, to be a female RP character for SI. She's usually up for an RP if you buy her a few drinks and find her a mud pit.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Wammud

Postby Wammud » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:50 pm

I'd love to roleplay again. I used to do back-and-forths with a guy via email, but he went quiet after a rough patch (IRL, that is) and seems to be ignoring me all of a sudden. Otherwise, it's been barren.

Admittedly, I tend to lean towards the wild-style characters (barbarians, hunters, natives, etc) and the furry types, but I'm game for most anything. Both sexual and non, I should note.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Although extensive role-playing in the main chat room of psychicworldjungleland.com would probably be bothersome for others who come to just chat, the site does have a second chatroom that cuold be used for this purpose. Other people might occasionally pass through that room but if you are not bothered by that it ought to be fairly rare.

You have to register to use the siter but there is no charge to do that.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:26 am

Ostara wrote: So, do I get to come out and play, or what? If any of those depraved fetish monkeys are looking for me, I'll be walking on the beach- at low tide.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Robert
Producer

Postby Robert » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:45 am

Korv wrote:I remember Blightmere posting for roleplay stuff in Requests a few months ago though nothing really seemed to come of it. It got me thinking, is there much/any demand for private roleplays on the forums, whether by PM or otherwise?

So I figure why not just have a thread for people to post what they're looking for or just be all "yeah I wouldn't mind doing something"? I'll hold off on posting my own interests because-- well, honestly, I like to actually talk with others about their likes/dislikes when it comes to this sort of thing, which I think gets me a better feel for people than just looking at a list. But yeah, if you (yes, you, the person reading this) is interested, just post here and maybe give a few words :v

There is nothing stopping you from starting a roll play thread something like we did on Sinking Island. I am not sure which section would be the most appropriate but as long as it stayed on track and involved a lot of quicksand I don't see a problem.

Robert

Imba

Postby Imba » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:48 am

I've been scouring chatrooms for roleplays, and it's tough work! Also, I have /no/ idea how to find any RP on Second life, let alone quicksand related RP...

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:13 pm

Imba wrote:I've been scouring chatrooms for roleplays, and it's tough work! Also, I have /no/ idea how to find any RP on Second life, let alone quicksand related RP...

What is required for this?
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

T-elos

Postby T-elos » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:25 am

Imba wrote:I've been scouring chatrooms for roleplays, and it's tough work! Also, I have /no/ idea how to find any RP on Second life, let alone quicksand related RP...

Um best way to find roleplaying on second life is using the search feature as it works pretty good and then um type in what fetish of intrest you like for example quicksand and make sure you have the mature search boxes checked .
Listening to the words of a stupid person is about like listening to useless noise, all it does is irritate you and drive you away ...it maybe why im so quiet.

groppingmire

Postby groppingmire » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:33 pm

try playing on mirc sorcery or on bondage channles there are players there and the groppingmire is quite infamaous onsucking cute girls under with its molesting sex sand on superheroine in peril or shoukasu <sp> campus on sorcery.net rolplayallkinds ,bondage,ect on bondage.net channels

Return to “Stories”