Semana 11

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!

How many quicksand scenes should i have in my stories?

25%
4%
as many as possible
71%

Total votes: 24

sakura_inverse

Semana 11

Postby sakura_inverse » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:19 am

A group of nine drunken soldiers stood around Ellie with their rifles ready. Three of them vigilantly watched while the other six jubilantly joked about how much fun they were going to have with her. Ellie meanwhile was left to watch and shiver as her fate seemed to spin rapidly out of her control. She had a good idea of what the six happy idiots would to her but it was the three vigilant ones that truly scared her. Something told her that these three were the type of predators who would dispose of their victims once they finished. She desperately wanted to cry out for anyone’s help but she knew that nobody would be crazy enough to try and interfere.

Fortunately for Ellie, someone was crazy enough to interfere. That someone was named Kate, and she was watching everything with great detail. As much as she couldn’t stand Ellie at times, the sight of a rapist would easily send her blood to a boil. She normally would never try to take on nine soldiers, but she couldn’t deny that Ellie was still a close friend. Even though she never carried a gun, she always carried a rapier that she knew how to use with deadly proficiency. She silently drew her blade as her eyes quickly locked onto a target. In her mind, she thought about what was going through Ellie’s thoughts as she readied her attack. Hopefully, she could put a few of these excuses for human beings to rest.

Kate bolted out of her hiding spot and none of the soldiers noticed. This worked to her advantage as two throats were slashed in one swing. Twin fountains of blood sprayed into the air as the others slowly began to notice. The soldiers would pay for their hesitation as two more swings brought about four more blood fountains. Fortunately, the three vigilant soldiers died in a cold pool of blood. The other soldiers readied their weapons, but not before Kate was able to take a hostage. Ellie took the situation as her cue to disappear, running into the shadows before any of them were able to react.

With Ellie long gone, Kate knew that it was her time to make an exit. It wasn’t going to be an easy task as the remaining three soldiers were keenly aware of her presence. Two of them had their weapons fixed on Kate while the third was forced to stand as a shield to any incoming bullets. The two slowly approached Kate as she backed away in response. The seconds ticked away and Kate was starting to see how hopeless this was turning out for her. Her options quickly played out and none of them turned out well. If she let her hostage go to run for it, there was a good chance she would be shot. If she killed him, he’d most likely fall down and leave an open path for the bullets to come. Little did she know that another option she should have taken into consideration was going to play out. That option came in the form of a stiff elbow from her hostage, which immediately knocked the wind out of her. She fell to her knees and gasped for breath, looking up just in time to see the black sole of a boot racing for her head.

Kate awoke in a blur, but the sharp pain in her head was clear. It had taken her a few seconds, but she quickly remembered what had happened. It felt like she had been in a deep sleep for several hours. As soon as her vision came into focus, she realized that she couldn’t have been out for long. She awoke to find herself in the back seat of a jeep next to the soldier she had taken hostage. She quickly glanced to the front seat and found that the two soldiers that were previously willing to shoot her were sitting in the front seats. As she looked out the window, she noticed a chilling yet familiar scenery scroll before her eyes. A dark blue desert painted itself like an endless masterpiece in front of her eyes. She sat back in her seat as she felt it necessary to forget everything that had just happened to her. She watched as if she was painting the landscape herself, not knowing which brush strokes she would use next. She even forgot about the sharp pain in her head, but it was only for a brief while as one of the soldiers said “Looks like the bitch came around.”

Kate’s mind suddenly returned to her immediate reality, which brought with it the sharp pain in her head. She tried to turn to face her captors but was instead met with another hard elbow to her side. Tears immediately came from her eyes as she cringed in her torture. The soldier she took hostage took things further by pressing her face up against the jeep’s window, which intensified her headache. The soldier sitting in the front passenger seat looked back and noticed Kate’s tears. He said in his most comforting and sympathetic tone “What’s wrong bitch? You seemed much happier when you were killing my friends.”

Kate weakly groaned in response “You rapists deserve worse than what I gave you.”

The soldier Kate had taken hostage brought Kate’s head back only to push it against the glass once again. This brought along more of Kate’s tears but she wouldn’t let them hear her cry out in pain. The soldier in the front passenger seat saw her tears and laughed, saying “You know, we were going to have a lot of fun with that blonde bitch you rescued. Looks like you’ll have to do you worthless cunt.”

This brought more tears to her eyes. Instead of simply saving her friend from a bunch of drunken soldiers, she was going to be a sacrifice herself. As she mentally went through all the regrets she had through life, the jeep came to a sudden stop. They wasted no time in dragging her out of the jeep and into the desert masterpiece she once admired. Now the masterpiece desert took on a whole new meaning as it would become her personal hell. She looked around for any hope, no matter how futile the act may have been. She found nothing except for one of the sadistic soldiers pointing off towards a depression in the desert floor. Her tear flooded eyes shot open as she stared at the depression in the desert floor. She knew what it was and she couldn’t believe that they had brought her here.

The depression could be more accurately described as a crater. A crater of flowing sand rushed downwards towards the center. Kate heard of these craters before, they were called ant lion pits. Although no actual ant lion could ever make a pit that big, the consequences that would happen to anyone who fell in were as equally deadly. Just the thought of drowning in this quicksand was enough to get a high pitched whine out of her throat. In response, one of the soldiers walked in front of Kate. He unzipped his pants and said “If you want to save your life, you know what to do.”

No matter how repulsed Kate could feel, it couldn’t overcome her sense of self preservation. She gulped and opened her mouth, moving closer to his cock. His cock moved past her lips and into the warm sanctuary of her mouth, where it found a nice seat across her tongue. Once it was in, her lips closed and her next session of torment began. The soldier naturally acted like a complete ass to the delight of his two comrades, which only added to Kate’s humiliation. She shamefully blushed as she continued to suck, her only satisfaction being that she was putting as little effort into it as possible. Unfortunately however, the soldier was the premature type as she could feel him tensing up to cum. As he was about to cum, he said “Hurry up you worthless bitch, I’m nearly done.”

The submissive side of Kate took a drastic turn as the soldier was a second away from shooting his load. She quickly realized what she should have done when she first had his cock in her mouth. After all, she did have her teeth for a reason. Without wasting another second, she bit down on his cock with all of her force. This caused the soldier to painfully ejaculate as his veins were quickly severed. Thick amounts of blood and cum streamed into her mouth, which forced her to pull back, spitting out a mass of now useless flesh.

The now worthless man reeled back in agony as the other two soldiers readied their guns. As she spat more blood soaked cum into the sand, she knew that she was as good as dead. Rather than cower for them, she looked at them with evil intentions. Her face was that of a hardened death row inmate, who only regretted not having the opportunity to take the world with them. She briefly contemplated shouting the words “What the fuck are you waiting for?!” but she felt that taking someone’s manhood was a clear enough way of saying it.

Instead of being riddled with bullets like she had expected, one of the two able soldiers approached her. In open defiance, she spit even more blood soaked cum at them. Her ultimate satisfaction came when she was able to see their faces stained with dishonor. Her satisfaction was predictably short lived when two heavy boots pushed her backwards. Normally, this wouldn’t have been a big deal, but she found herself tumbling down a steep sandy incline. She quickly remembered that she was kneeling in front of an ant lion pit right before those two soldiers kicked her. She tumbled until she eventually stopped; noting the feeling that sand was being thrown on top of her.

When she looked up, she saw that she was surrounded by huge walls of flowing sand. She instinctually tried to stand up, but found that she quickly sank to her knees in the sand. She tried to lift her legs out of her trap, but the ever flowing sand was only too quick to reclaim them. She quickly saw the futility in any future struggling and focused on keeping calm. As a result, she was able to note the two remaining soldiers rushing to give their comrade medical aid. One of them frantically commented on how if they didn’t stop the bleeding, he could die. Kate didn’t have any time to show any satisfaction as the slow hiss from the sand soon drowned out their voices.

The flowing sand took only a minute to take the top of Kate’s thighs. The ever shifting sands played a strange sensation on Kate’s legs but the thought of eminent death kept her attention on her survival. She leaned forward and placed her hands on the sand’s inclined surface. As she expected, her hands easily sunk into the soft sand. She was surprised however to learn that she was able to easily pull her hands free. Kate couldn’t help but wonder aloud “Oh great, now if only I had a rope to pull myself out of this shit.”

The sand started to form around her soft rear when her attention was suddenly turned to the way the sand was pressing against her. A small involuntary gasp escaped her lips which was quickly followed by a soft coo. She curiously shifted her hips as the sand continued to sink her body deeper. Her mind was keenly aware that she was repulsed by the idea of slimy mud but the flowing dry sand failed to offer anything gross. Instead, she could only watch in fascination as the sand pressed all over her soft parts. She was absolutely taken by these new sensations and she couldn’t believe that this could come from quicksand.

Her mind quickly snapped back to attention at the realization that this was quicksand she was standing in. While the flowing sand continued to press her soft body in a loose vice, she couldn’t forget that she could die if she didn’t do something quickly. The fact that the sand was quietly hissing for her descent didn’t help her as her midriff started to slip in. Her fingers ran across the sandy surface and as she expected, the surface quickly tried to claim them. She sighed and relaxed, fully prepared to surrender herself to whatever haven the ant lion pit had in mind for her.

Kate’s soft breasts began to settle on the shifting surface when the sensations began to take predominance over her survival. The loose sand pressed her sensitive parts from every possible angle as it drew her deeper and all she could care about was her growing arousal. With every inch she lost to the loose sand, her passion for her final moments grew to make up for it. Her arms, which she took special care to keep above the surface, now dove down to dance with the sand.

Her left hand squeezed and caressed her breasts while her right hand dove between her legs. Her left hand squeezed her left breast until her nipple was hardened with excitement. She did the same for her right breast, making sure to alternate her caresses to love her breasts equally. Her right hand simply rubbed her sex through her slacks. She made sure that her right hand took a careful path around her outer lips before focusing her pressure on her crevice. While her sex swelled and lit with euphoric fire, she silently cursed the soldiers for throwing her in fully clothed. She knew she would have gotten much more pleasure if she would have at least been stripped to her underwear. Between her moans, she said “You stupid bastards can’t even show a girl a good time. No wonder you’re a bunch of rapists.”

Kate’s breasts sunk under the surface and her shoulders didn’t stand a chance. The sand continued to caress her soft body when a loud voice snapped her back to reality once more. The loud voice belonged to the two soldiers who had obviously been alerted to some sort of presence. She looked up from her shrinking reality and saw a bright light shut itself off from over the ridge. She quickly concluded that the light came from a jeep or some sort of vehicle. The sound of a car door opening could be heard followed by a soldier’s voice, which asked “Who are you and how the hell did you get that Jeep?”

Instead of hearing a response, Kate simply heard a loud thud which was followed by a soldier tumbling head first down the flowing walls of the ant lion pit. Kate, whose shoulders were being taken under, had no complaints as he was slowly swallowed right next to her. The remaining soldier, who had taken a shocked tone, shouted “You made a fatal mistake bitch!” Instead of hearing the expected gunfire, she heard another loud thud which sent the second soldier tumbling down into the flowing sand.

Kate was up to her neck and sinking when her godsend finally came. Her godsend came in the form of a rope which was tossed by a dark figure standing above. Taking the hint, she tore her hands from her body and pushed them through the loose sand to the surface. As the sand began to crawl up her face, she grabbed the rope and began to pull herself up. The dark figure above pulled as well, ensuring that Kate’s body began to emerge from the dry sand. Kate fought with the sand for an eternity before she finally made it to solid ground.

Kate was on her hands and knees catching her breath. She was thankful to be alive and even more thankful to find out that the quicksand wasn’t slimy or wet. The more she thought about it, the more she liked the idea of a dry quicksand and made it an agenda to come back here someday. She just hoped that Ellie wouldn’t find out about her new quicksand fetish, otherwise Ellie would drag her off to every slimy mud pit she knew about. She suddenly looked up to thank her rescuer, only to be shocked by who it was.

Kate’s face took a frozen state of fear as she stared at her rescuer. Standing only two feet away, Ellie watched with a perplexed complexion. She held a rope in one hand and a baseball bat in the other. Kate’s eyes looked from Ellie to the rope and the bat, wondering how she was able to take out two armed guards. Ellie stared back with the same perplexed she had started with as she asked “Umm, I hope I’m not intruding, but I was just returning the favor from earlier tonight. Was I interrupting your playtime in that sand?”

Kate blushed out of sheer embarrassment. She choked on her words before she was finally able to say “No let’s just go back home. I’m sure we’ve killed enough shit today.”
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quicksandvampiresandvore/
For more of my fiction, feel free to visit my Yahoo group

onesixthsinker

Re: Semana 11

Postby onesixthsinker » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:53 pm

Great Stuff as always Sakura,

Love the idea of the ant lion style dry quicksand pit.

Zorah Valtero

Postby Zorah Valtero » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:03 pm

Definitely one of your better works, Sakura. I like how this one turned out.

Hope to see more from you soon!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:29 pm

Excellent as always, Sakura! Always look forward to your stories. :D

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:37 am

Though I did like the idea of the ant lion pit and it's silky sensations, I didn't find the other parts of the story were up to your own high standards. It seems you've fallen into the rut of idiotic guards, drunken rape and male emasculation. These have all been done before and with much more drama and flair. I found myself actually bored. Blood and cum squirting everywhere (how many times did she spit it out?) does not a story make, it's just a scene. Drama is built up with subtle emotions, conflicts and paradoxes. Identifying and sympathizing with a heroine can only occur when the protagonist grows in a story and gains some insight or revelation about the world condition or her own. Your heroines (most of them) seem selfishly preoccupied with getting off while everything around them burns. It's difficult to have sympathy or cheer for them if they're just as vain as their antagonists. I know you have better stuff in you and I look forward to a more 'thoughtful' plot. Though I did like the ant lion pit......

< By the way, I voted for one quicksand scene in your stories because quantity does not equal quality. If each qs scene is the same (snore) then so what? Try reading Colombia again and see what I mean.>
Arrakis trains the faithful.

jack c

Postby jack c » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:57 am

This series has certainly required a great deal of effort and creativity on your part. Thanks for sticking with this and posting such quality material.

TBoneTony

Postby TBoneTony » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:58 am

The Ant-lion idea is a good one.

I have not seen many Quicksand stories with the Ant-lion. A monster that wants to suck people into the middle of the Quicksand waiting to eat them.

I have also seen a few Anime cartoons and also some Japanese RPGs using the Ant-lion.

You can have as many quicksand scenes into your stories, but if they are all sort of the same then it gets repetitive.
So there will be a need to have something different.

Monsters, more people sinking, something sexual and also something horror in a sinking story.

As long as you make the story interesting and enjoyable it does not matter how many sinking scenes there are as long as they connect with the story-line and enjoying the sinking story.

I am enjoying it so far Sakura.

Kwaza

Postby Kwaza » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:10 pm

As usual, your stories are a treat to read 8-)
I smile because I know somthing that she doesn't......

SmileyMcDeath

Postby SmileyMcDeath » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:59 am

stevensenechal wrote:Your heroines (most of them) seem selfishly preoccupied with getting off while everything around them burns. It's difficult to have sympathy or cheer for them if they're just as vain as their antagonists. I know you have better stuff in you and I look forward to a more 'thoughtful' plot.

In that respect, Sakura's stories remind me a bit of some of J.G. Ballard's work, like Crash. I find them quite interesting to read. :D

Though I did like the ant lion pit....

Indeed. I second this remark.

Return to “Stories”