Allure

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
fonejackman

Allure

Postby fonejackman » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:45 pm

With her long blonde hair flying in the breeze and her stereo on full blast, nineteen year old Katie smiled as she drove along the freeway in her Land Rover; she was spending the Labor Day weekend going on a camping trip along with her two friends, Michelle and Erica in tow, enjoying the last few days of their summer break.
Katie was very pretty with long beach-blonde hair that extended two-thirds down her back and an excellent hourglass-shaped body to match. Her friends were equally just as beautiful; Michelle was known for her good looks and beautiful, brunette hair while Erica possessed smooth, long legs that was often the envy of other girls; like Michelle, Erica also had brunette hair; only hers was slightly shorter, coming down seven inches past her shoulders.
The three girls all met whilst studying at a prep school in New York. Erica’s family was quite prosperous; her father being the CEO of a multi-million dollar oil company, thanks to that, Erica was able to attend by having her tuition fees paid off. By contrast, Katie and Michelle came from humble backgrounds and only managed to go to prep school through funds established by their respective families. Despite this, the three girls were all close friends and enjoyed each other’s company.
After nearly forty five minutes, Katie drove off the main freeway and onto a back route; the road was dotted with tall trees, the setting was almost reminiscent of a forest; to the girls, it meant that they were not too far from their destination. Another twenty minutes later, and the girls had arrived at the camping ground which was located in a small clearing, near to hundreds of trees. Katie pulled the Land Rover up to a spot nearby and decided to set up camp. Since the girls all had camping experience, they knew how to set up a tent and within an hour and a half, everything had been prepared just before sunset.
Katie and Michelle were trying to get the fire started when Erica decided that she wanted to explore the area for a while before dinner.
“I’m just going for a walk, girls” Erica called out to her friends before she set off into the forest.
The trail was quite muddy and bumpy at times but in spite of this, Erica seemed to enjoy taking in the scenery of the landscape. Although Erica considered herself to be a city girl; she sometimes missed the beauty of the outdoors. When Erica was younger, she would always go on fishing trips with her father and she would always take delight in the natural beauty of the environment; A habit that stopped when her family moved to New York.
At times during the walk, Erica would stop walking and stand still for a few moments, admiring the setting and inhaling the fresh air that accompanied it. After twenty minutes, Erica decided that she should return to the camp where her friends were; it was getting dark, and if Erica did not come back soon, her friends would soon worry that something had happened to her.
Turning round and walking back to the camp, her attention was suddenly diverted when Erica noticed a collection of small flowers. Erica’s eyes lit up when she saw the flowers; most of them were light blue, but there were also some pink and red ones. Erica picked a few flowers up and put all but one into the pocket of her khaki shorts. She then put the lone flower into her hair. “The girls will love this” Erica thought as she smiled to herself.
The flowers then formed some sort of trail that led away from the clearing and into a separate section of the forest to which Erica headed for.
It was only then, that Erica realised she was going in the wrong direction.
“Wait, this isn’t the way to camp” Erica thought, as she turned round once more towards the clearing; suddenly, just as she was turning back, something else had caught Erica’s attention, but it wasn’t what she saw, it was what she had heard, it sounded vaguely like running water. Erica wanted to head back to camp but like the flowers, Erica had become enticed by the sound and decided to investigate where it was coming from.
By following the trail of flowers she had seen earlier, Erica soon discovered what was causing the strange sound; Once again, Erica’s brown eyes were lit up in astonishment as at a spectacular sight. In front of her was a small waterfall surrounded by a lake with crystal clear water.
“Hmm, I should really be getting back to camp, otherwise the girls will worry about me…but the water looks too inviting…maybe a quick dip won’t hurt and…I am getting a little bit sweaty from all that walking” The brunette said to herself in her head as she wiped away some sweat beads that her running down her face.
She removed her tank top and khaki shorts, followed by her undergarments and threw at a nearby rock before walking towards the bank. She sat on the edge of the lake and extended her feet into the water. Erica shrieked a little as her foot tingled from the coolness of the lake. After a few seconds, she stood up, closed her eyes and dived straight for the water.
For Erica, it was a refreshing sensation; having every inch of her goddess-like body embraced by the cool lake water. Opening her eyes, Erica was fascinated at the sight of the sea life passing her by as she continued to swim in a graceful scissor-kick motion. Erica wasn’t the athletic sort but she used to do swimming back in school and has enjoyed it ever since.
Erica then swam upwards for air, before reaching the surface; squealing and giggling in delight. Once she had regained her breath, she swam towards the waterfall. There, the brunette immediately stood under the intense, cascading water. Erica was in ecstasy, as she flipped her hair back to let the waterfall run over her.
Erica then realised that Katie and Michelle were expecting her back at the camp, so she remained under the waterfall for a few more minutes before swimming back to the bank. Since she packed towels with her, Erica could dry off at camp.
As she walking towards the rock where her clothes were located, Erica didn’t notice that she had trodden in some mud “Dammit!” Erica cursed as she now had to walk back to camp with muddy feet. But then the brunette had also discovered that she was unable to lift her foot out of the mire; on top of that, Erica could feel some sort of suction that was starting to pull her downwards. Erica tried to lift her legs out, but was unsuccessful. It was only when Erica had sunk to just below her knees that she realised that she was in quicksand!
Erica knew that she had to call her friends for help, so that’s what she did. “KATIE!!!....MICHELLE!!!...I NEED HELP!!! PLEASE!! HELP ME!!!” But the other girls could not hear her cries; by now, Erica had sunk to halfway up her thighs. If she wanted to survive, she needed to scream louder; using all her strength, Erica yelled for Katie and Michelle to come to her aid. But she was sinking rapidly and time was fast running out…

Back at the camp, the girls had already prepared the fire and were about to get dinner ready; it was getting dark and Michelle had started to become preoccupied about where Erica had gotten off to.
“Where could she have gone to?” Michelle asked to Katie.
“Beats me” her friend replied truthfully.
Michelle then stood up “I’m gonna go look for her” she said to Katie; just as she was walking, she was stopped by her friend.
“Hey, Michelle, wait up!” Katie yelled as she bent over and grabbed a torch from her rucksack. And together, the two blondes walked into the forest to look for Erica.
Katie thought that it was a good idea to bring her torch with her otherwise, her and Michelle would be walking around in circles. Still, it was difficult to navigate where Erica was.

Ten minutes into their walk and Michelle could hear a faint shrill in the distance; almost like an animal but as she got closer, Michelle soon heard what sounded like screaming; the screaming sounded familiar to her, it sounded as if the screaming had come from Erica.
Fearing that her friend could be in trouble, Michelle exclaimed “Hey, Katie, that screaming…it sounds like it could be in Erica…Katie…she could be in trouble…she may need her help! We have to help her!!!”
“Ok, Michelle…just calm down…I’m sure that we’ll find her” Katie replied calmly, but with fear in her heart. She was frightened that Erica could be hurt or worse…
As the screams became clearer, Katie and Michelle’s brisk walking soon became runs as they rushed to their friend. Following the trail of flowers, the lake and waterfall quickly came into view. To Katie and Michelle, it was the most beautiful thing that they saw. But there was no time to stand and admire its gracefulness as their eyes were fixated on the struggling Erica who had now sunk to mid-waist. The other girls’ expressions had now changed from awe to terror when they saw their brunette friend.
“KATE! MICHELLE! HELP ME!!” Erica screamed at the top of her voice.
“HOLD ON, ERICA! JUST TRY TO REMAIN CALM!” Katie shouted who ran to the mire along with Michelle, carefully trying to avoid stepping into the mire. But Erica wasn’t paying attention; she continued to struggle in a bid to free herself from the clutches of the quicksand; the result being, that Erica had now sunk to just below her breasts.
“Erica, please stop struggling or you’ll just sink more!!” Katie pleaded with her.
“B...but…I’m scared, Katie” Erica whimpered as Katie tried to reassure her friend.
“Just hang in there, Erica. We’ll get you out of here soon” Katie said.
“But Katie, how are we going to get her out if we don’t have any rope?” Michelle asked.
Katie looked at Michelle in a sort of puzzled way, as the pair of them thought of what they could do to free Erica from the quicksand. In the meantime, Erica continued to whimper softly as her plump breasts were almost completely swallowed by the quicksand.
Suddenly, an idea entered Michelle’s head.
“I know! I’ve packed an extra set of clothing…I could use that as a makeshift rope to pull Erica out!” Michelle exclaimed cheerfully; it was quite weird how cheerful Michelle could be in situations like this.
“That sounds like a good idea, Michelle, but won’t your clothes get dirty?” Katie asked Michelle.
“Oh, they’re just old clothes I don’t really wear anymore but I just packed them with me for the trip” Michelle replied. “Let me go and get them” And with that, Michelle ran back through the forest and towards the camp; picking up the torch, so that she could where she was going.
“PLEASE HURRY, MICHELLE!” Erica cried after her.
Katie stayed close to Erica, but not too close; making sure she didn’t fall into the mire. While Katie waited for Michelle to arrive, she decided to question her friend’s lack of apparel.
“Um…Erica…why are you not wearing any clothes?” Katie asked nervously.
Erica blushed slightly at being asked this; to which she replied…
“Well…um…you see…I saw this waterfall…and I wanted to take a quick swim before I came back to camp since I was so sweaty.” Erica said softly; tears welling up in her eyes.
“But…how did you find the waterfall?” Katie asked dumbfounded, she then noticed flower in Erica’s brunette hair. Katie distinctly remembered it as those flowers she saw earlier.
“You were trying to get those flowers weren’t you?” Katie replied smiling
Erica nodded in approval while a small tear escaped her right eye.
“Katie?”
“Yes, Erica?”
“I’m scared” Erica moaned softly her hands were now raised up in the air, so that she could reach the “rope” that Michelle would give to her. That is, if Michelle would arrive in time.
Fortunately Michelle did, she arrived with three plain white t-shirts which she tied together, along with Katie’s help. Michelle then lowered the t-shirts towards Erica, who grabbed them, while the two girls summoned all their strength and pulled forcefully but at the same time, with great care so as not to rip the t-shirts, which could salvage the girls efforts’ in saving their friend.
At first, all their efforts seemed to be in vain; it looked like Erica was already clamped in the quicksand’s firm grip and no matter how hard they tried to pull their friend out, both Katie and Michelle felt it was hopeless.
For Erica, it was all too much to take in; she could feel her heart beat more furiously than had it before and the fear was increasing dramatically and this was the catalyst for Erica to break down into floods of tears.
“GIRLS PLEASE! HELP! I’M GOING TO DROWN!! I DON’T WANT TO DROWN!!!”
“You’re not going to drown, Erica! Please calm down!” Katie sounded exasperated; she felt that her friend wasn’t doing herself any favours by acting hysterical.
“You’re going to be fine, Erica; just trust me” Michelle said calmly. It may not have stopped the tears, but it was enough to calm Erica down.
Erica took a deep breath and the other girls joined her as they re-started their attempts to retrieve Erica from the quicksand; although she had stopped sinking, Erica was still stuck in place meanwhile Katie and Michelle continued to pull as hard they could. But now they were becoming desperate and fear had started to set in for the pair of them. They feared the worst; in their heads, images of losing Erica forever to the mire danced through their heads and this caused them to pull harder, even if it meant sweating like crazy or getting injured, it was much better than to just simply give up.
Suddenly by some strange fluke; as if something mysterious had intervened, Katie and Michelle could feel that their efforts were starting to pay off. It seemed as if the quicksand no longer had a firm grip on Erica and the brunette could feel herself coming looser and looser from the deadly mire.
Sensing this, Katie and Michelle continued to pull their friend out of the quicksand and slowly but surely, more and more of Erica started to appear; her chest, her torso, her mid-rift and her toned thighs became less obscured, despite being caked with mud.
A few brief moments later, Erica was finally free from the mire’s grasp. Katie and Michelle dragged her away from the edge of the quicksand pit and out of harm’s way.
Erica so grateful to be alive, embraced the two blondes. Uncomfortable as it was for both Katie and Michelle to now get their outfits dirty, they decided to return the hug.
“Thanks, girls” Erica said relieved.
“No problem Erica” Katie replied.
“I’m sorry about getting your clothes dirty” Erica said apologetically.
“Don’t sweat it hun besides, I told you I didn’t wear them anymore” Michelle smiled “And…I don’t think I need to worry about clothes”
Erica looked at her puzzled; it was then that the brunette girl discovered she was still naked. Out of the corner of her eye, Michelle saw Erica’s articles of clothing and picked them up.
Erica blushed, but Katie and Michelle weren’t too fussed by it.
“Come on…let’s find another waterfall for you…in fact, I should say for all of us” Katie suggested as all three girls walked away from the quicksand mire to find a place to bathe.
“The flower looks great on you, Erica” Michelle stated and Erica once again, blushed from the compliment.
“Yeah, it does look great…but, since when did you become a nudist, eh?” Katie asked
All three girls laughed at Katie’s joke and walked into the darkness.
And then there was nothing else.

Viridian

Re: Allure

Postby Viridian » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:45 am

Lovely tale! There's something refreshing about reading your stories -- they're simple and playful. Well done!

Funny enough, the waterfall/skinny dipping scenario was something I had been meaning to use for a long time, but never got around to. Guess I got pipped out on this one!
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

fonejackman

Postby fonejackman » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Viridian wrote:Lovely tale! There's something refreshing about reading your stories -- they're simple and playful. Well done!

Funny enough, the waterfall/skinny dipping scenario was something I had been meaning to use for a long time, but never got around to. Guess I got pipped out on this one!

Thank you. And don't worry V, you can still use the scenario!!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:08 pm

Very cool! :D

Return to “Stories”