Maybe In Another Life - Featuring Sakura

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
onesixthsinker

Maybe In Another Life - Featuring Sakura

Postby onesixthsinker » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Maybe In Another Life…
By OneSixthSinker

The VTOL flew in low and fast, nap of the earth below enemy radar towards the insertion point. On board Sakura performed last minute checks on her gear and weapons. She checked her silenced SMG and handgun magazines, tapping them on the edge of the bench seat to make sure the rounds’ rims lay flush against the backs of the mags for proper feeding. She checked the actions of her weapons and made sure their suppressors fit properly. She holstered her pistol, slung her SMG, and then loaded her mags back into their pouches. Sakura then reviewed the mission Intel on her PDA. Sakura knew that Intel was usually always subjective, and knowing this especially well being part of the Republic of Dhenov’s Army Special Duties Unit.

Sakura’s mission was a snatch and grab, to try and infiltrate a small camp in the Republic of Semana, near the border with Dhenov and help one of their top weapon scientists who was hoping to defect escape. As usual with the current political climates, the Dhenovian government was used to sending on lone agents on missions, as it is easier to disavow them if the mission goes wrong.

It was exactly this type of mission and political bullshit that Sakura was becoming weary of her career. Constantly performing black ops for her republic that never seemed to make any difference, the sides just stayed at a stalemate. She felt like she had no duty and no master worth serving. Sakura also was resigned to the fact that because of her profession she would never find happiness and eventually even a lover. Sakura had known love, but within her nation’s society, such love was taboo, and therefore she had to keep her orientation to herself. Many a time Sakura had promised herself that each mission would be her last and that she would take time to live, rather than keep killing in what she felt was vain.

Sakura woke from her deep thought as the VTOL banked. It tilted its rotors as it made its approach to the insertion point. The crew chief gave Sakura the go signal as they dropped the ramp. Sakura got up off the bench, walked to the back of the aircraft and hopped off the ramp and began to run towards the tall grass surrounding the clearing as the VTOL quickly took off once more and headed back out of Semanan airspace. Sakura took out her PDA and locked her GPS for extraction then reviewed the topography of the area. The camp was surrounded by marshland.

Sakura had a long trek before even reaching the outskirts of the camp. Her insertion point had to be far enough away so that the VTOL wouldn’t be heard approaching. Sakura set off quietly into the night. Using the pale moonlight Sakura navigated onward to the camp. After hiking for several hours she finally reached the edge of the marshlands. Sakura knew from the geographical Intel that she was most likely going to have to get cold and wet, so she prepared as usual. She wore a form fitting neoprene bodysuit. Over the bodysuit she wore a pair of black BDU pants and then her low cut combat boots.

Sakura entered the marsh, treading carefully through the reeds and calf deep water. Her boots squished into the mud underneath the surface making her movement difficult but nothing she couldn’t handle. Sakura forded her way through some deeper sections getting closer to the camp. When she came within sight of the camp’s outskirts Sakura held her position in waist deep water and peered through the reed. She pulled her night vision monocle down over her eye and surveyed the perimeter. The camp was completely fenced in but that would be no problem for her, it was simply a matter of not getting seen by any guards on patrol or in the towers.

Sakura waded through to shallower waters as she reached the fence around the camp. She waited for the closest guard to pass by then made her way onto the dry land by the fence. Sakura opened her pack and took out her can of liquid nitrogen and sprayed in a circle onto the fence. She then grabbed the section of fence and with a strong tug, the wire fence fractured and she pulled the fence section back. Sakura was now inside the camp. She quickly placed the fence back as best she could to try and make it look like normal once more. She then moved into the shadows of a nearby building.

Sakura took out her PDA to check the latest satellite thermal imagery of the camp. She checked the various buildings for their occupancy. Searching for the location of the scientists, Sakura darted quietly from building to building staying out of sight of the patrolling guards. She came up on the building where the scientists were being housed. She noticed a single guard outside the door. Sakura drew her silenced handgun then carefully placed her sights onto the guard’s temple. She waited until a nearby patrolling guard passed before pulling the trigger. PFFFFT… the round impacted the soldier’s head. A cloud of crimson mist spurt out of the opposite side of his head before he slumped down to the ground. Sakura quickly ran up, grabbed his body, opened the door to the building and dragged him inside. Once inside she noticed the sleeping scientists. Sakura pulled out her PDA and loaded the image and contact info for her principal. She pulled down her monocle and searched for the doctor. She soon found her and placed her hand on her shoulder to quietly awaken her. The doctor was startled at first, but Sakura said the codeword for contacting her and she quickly relaxed.

Sakura had the doctor get dressed, grab whatever valuables she had that wouldn’t slow her down, and the two made ready for their escape. With her principal in tow, Sakura began to retrace her steps through the camp back to her exit point. With the same ease as she had entered the compound, she made it back with the doctor to the hole in the fence. She had the doctor slip through the fence first, and then followed. The pair made their way into the cold waters of the marshes. Sakura knew the doctor wasn’t as prepared for the conditions as she was, and knew that they needed to hurry back to the extraction point. The doctor and Sakura got less than a half mile from the camp before they heard the sirens going off and a flurry of activity. Sakura pushed on with the doctor in tow. They continued to trek through the cold waters and squishy mud underneath.

The pair had made it a fair distance back through the swamp towards the extraction point. Suddenly Sakura heard the sound of someone else fording though the swamp. She grabbed the doctor and told her to stay put. Sakura moved her body low into the water, bringing her silenced handgun to the ready. She waded quietly towards the reeds where the sound had emanated from. She pushed a couple reeds aside to peer through and looking through her monocle she saw a slim figure in a Semanan tiger stripe camouflage sniper’s cloak with a scoped rifle wading through the waters much as she had done so.

Sakura took aim with her handgun at the soldier’s head when suddenly the soldier lowered herself down into the water and disappeared. Sakura kept watch of the water’s surface for any movement under the reflecting moonlight. The water failed to stir. Sakura cautiously re-holstered her handgun and quietly waded back to the doctor. Sakura wondered if it had just been her imagination, she’d never seen even the best operators disappear like that before. As she returned to the spot where the doctor had been waiting, she soon found a very disheartening sight. There floating face down in the water was the doctor’s body. Sakura quickly grabbed her silenced SMG and raised it to the ready as she quietly approached the body. “Shit! There went the principal.” Sakura thought.

As Sakura got closer she could see the crimson around the doctor’s head. Whilst keeping an eye on her surroundings, she raised the doctor’s head out of the water and saw her slit throat. She laid the doctor’s head softly back down. “Damn, I need to get out of here fast, get to the extraction point, this mission is blown.” Behind her Sakura could hear the quiet sounds of another person wading through the water and reeds coming in her direction.

Sakura got her bearings quickly and begin to make her way through the waters back to the extraction site. She knew speed was going to have to be her weapon right now, as this soldier who was tracking her was good. She quickly moved through the varying depths of the marsh until finally reaching semi soft ground out of the water. Sakura still heard the sounds coming from behind her. Sakura turned around, waited for the sounds to come closer. The sounds stopped just short of a patch of reeds she had just passed through. She thought about the repercussions of opening fire right now, even with her suppressor. She had covered her tracks well, so if someone was after her it was most likely only one scout, so weighing the risks, she began to fall backwards across the now solid land laying bursts of fire into the reeds where the sounds came from.

Sakura quickly emptied the 50 rounds of her weapons magazine and while still running from the edge of the water, reloaded. As soon as she had reloaded and charged her weapon, she turned to face the reeds once more and fire. Sakura heard the crack of a weapon pierce the night and instantly a round impacted her SMG. Much to Sakura’s luck, the weapon absorbed the impact and the force knocker her onto the ground, but her weapon was useless now. She quickly tossed it aside and prepared to draw her handgun. No sooner did she manage to draw the weapon when another crack rang out and blasted the weapon from her hand.

Sakura rolled over as fast as she could knowing she was a sitting duck to this sniper and now with no firearm to boot. She ran as fast as she could towards the extraction site. Sakura began to reach a patch of tall reeds once more. She darted through them only to come through the other side and her head be greeted with the butt stock of a rifle. Sakura falls to the ground, her vision becoming more blurry with each second. She sees the silhouette of a cloaked figure with glowing red eyes hovering over her with a rifle as she blacks out.

Sakura’s eyes open and she begins to come to. She checks her surroundings and finds herself still in the marshes where she last remembered. Her head pounds from the strike of the soldier’s rifle butt. she tries to get up, only to realize that her wrists are bound behind her back. She quickly feels a sharp pain as suddenly her elbows are cinched together behind her back forcing her to push her chest out. With daylight rising, Sakura now sees the slim figure of her tracker as they come back around and stand in front of her. The figure now comes into focus as a Semanan soldier, the same one she saw before wearing the tiger stripe camouflage sniper’s cloak and uniform.

Sakura looks intently into the glowing red eyes of the soldier. She can hear the respirated breathing of the soldier through their mask. The soldier then raises their arms and pulls the cloak’s hood back. As the cloak falls back the soldier then removes their mask and Sakura sees the face of an the most attractive female she has ever seen, with her long black hair tied in a ponytail coming around and down over her left shoulder. Sakura is shocked at the beauty of the woman and cannot take her eyes off her. This was not at all what she had pictured as someone who would be a sniper in the Semanan Army. In the other life that Sakura always dreams of, she would travel to the ends of the earth to be the love of this beauty.

The soldier then speaks to Sakura. “I was ordered to hunt you down and dispose of you as with the doctor. We know you are Dhenovian, and we will know everything else we need to know from your PDA.” Sakura was again shocked at how trained this woman was. Normally they would capture anyone spying in their country and interrogate them, but this was a change.

“Fine, go ahead and get on with it. Shoot me!” Sakura said to the female soldier. “I’m not going to shoot you. I plan to drown you.” The woman said back to Sakura. She thought to herself that this soldier must just be a sadist, she probably is under orders to find me and bring me back, but she is going to get rid of me herself. Sakura resigns to what she knows to be her inevitable fate, but that at least she was going to die at the hands of this beauty and that she knows love at first site.

The woman grabs Sakura’s arm and picks her up. She then takes a length of rope and ties it around Sakura’s neck as a leash and begins walking with her in tow. They soon come to a clearing in the marsh, an open area of what looks like thick black mud. The female soldier grabs Sakura and marches her to the edge of the large boggy expanse and makes her turn her back to it.

“It is time to begin your death my fellow attractive soldier. In another place and time I would have enjoyed you in other ways as my slave and lover, but I have my duty to perform.” The female soldier says to Sakura.

The woman then begins to strip Sakura of her garments, removing her boots, then her BDU pants, and finally unzipping Sakura’s bodysuit and pulling it down off her shoulders exposing her breasts. The woman then takes her knife and cuts off the bottom half of Sakura’s body suit and strips it from her body. The woman then takes the rope that is still tied around Sakura’s neck and uses it to cleave gag her mouth tightly. Finally the female soldier slips Sakura’s panties off of her. Sakura puts up little resistance during this ordeal as she finds herself desperately aroused at this woman’s actions and plan for her.

“There…. That shall do… at least I can enjoy you this much in your final minutes.” The woman says to Sakura. Sakura moans softly looking at the woman. “Oh, it would seem that we are of the same mind my dear, I guess in another life we would be lovers. You as my slave and I as your master.” The woman says back to her. Sakura cannot contain herself anymore and precum begins to run down the inside of her legs.

The female soldier steps back and pushes Sakura back into the dark mire. She stumbles backwards a few steps before the bog quickly sucks her down to her knees. Sakura struggles against her bonds before the woman. The female soldier licks her lips, enjoying the sight of Sakura’s breasts forced to be thrust out by her cinched elbows. She continues to struggle as the mire consumes her to her thighs. Soon Sakura feels the cool caress of the mire against her sex causing her to shudder at the sensation. Sakura begins grinding her crotch into the mud as she erotically dances before her new found lovers to enjoy her last few minutes of life on this earth. Soon she is now down to her hips and cums violently as the mire swallows her midriff quickly as she continues to thrusts her sex deeper forcing more of the cool mire into her burning sex. She looks up at the woman, who has unbuttoned her uniform pants and slipped her hand into her own panties to enjoy the site. Both women moan loudly at the sight of each other, causing Sakura to cum hard once more.

Sakura’s breasts are now cupped by the cool embrace of the mud and soon slip under the surface. Sakura continues to moan loudly in pleasure and sadness as she again cums violently, shaking the undulating surface of the bog, knowing that she will never get to enjoy her new love again. The mire soon welcomes Sakura’s shoulders into its depths as it then slides up her neck. Sakura moans once more, tears coming from her eyes at the sight of the beauty overlooking her imminent demise. The female soldier steps forward, still fingering her own burning sex while she moans and places her boot on Sakura’s face pushing her under the dark mire’s surface. Sakura sinks completely under the mud and continues her descent into its depths, cumming violently one last time before succumbing to the mire. Sakura’s final thought being “Maybe in another life my love.”

Alternate Ending:

“There…. That shall do… at least I can enjoy you this much in your final minutes.” The woman says to Sakura. She moans softly looking at the woman. “Oh, it would seem that we are of the same mind my dear, I guess in another life we would be lovers. You as my slave and I as your master.” The woman says back to her. Sakura cannot contain herself anymore and precum begins to run down the inside of her legs.

“Oh, you do seem quite excited at the prospect of being my slave and lover don’t you?” the woman asks. Sakura nods submissively. The woman takes her hand and runs it down Sakura’s chest and midriff, finally sliding it between her legs and slipping her finger in to Sakura’s warm, dripping sex. She moans softly at her new found Mistress’ caress as she pushes her crotch forwards to accept more of the woman’s finger. “Huhm, I may have to rethink wasting such a willing slave.” The woman thinks to herself as she slips her dripping wet finger from Sakura’s glistening sex, which is oozing even more than before.

The female soldier step back and pushes Sakura back into the dark mire. She stumbles backwards a few steps before the bog quickly sucks her down to her knees. Sakura struggles against her bonds before the woman. The female soldier licks her lips, enjoying the sight of Sakura’s breasts forced to be thrust out by her cinched elbows. She continues to struggle as the mire consumes her to her thighs. Soon Sakura feels the cool caress of the mire against her sex causing her to shudder at the sensation. Sakura begins grinding her crotch into the mud as she erotically dances before her new found lovers to enjoy her last few minutes of life on this earth. Soon she is now down to her hips and cums violently as the mire swallows her midriff quickly as she continues to thrusts her sex deeper forcing more of the cool mire into her burning sex. She looks up at the woman, who has unbuttoned her uniform pants and slipped her hand into her own panties to enjoy the site. Both women moan loudly at the sight of each other, causing Sakura to cum hard once more.

Sakura’s breasts are now cupped by the cool embrace of the mud and soon slip under the surface. Sakura continues to moan loudly in pleasure and sadness as she again cums violently, shaking the undulating surface of the bog, knowing that she will never get to enjoy her new love again. The mire soon welcomes Sakura’s shoulders into its depths as it then slides up her neck. Sakura moans once more, tears coming from her eyes at the sight of the beauty overlooking her imminent demise. Sakura pleads with her eyes and begs with her whimpers through her gag for her new mistress to have mercy.

The woman looks into Sakura’s eyes. “No, you are right my new slave. You are too good to waist your life in this bog.” The woman says as she reaches down into the bog and hooks her arm under Sakura’s to pull her out. After some time and struggling, she finally has Sakura free and back on safe ground. “You have died in this bog, whoever you once were. Now you are my slave and I am your master. You have been granted another life. One with which you shall serve me.” The woman says looking into Sakura’s eyes. The woman unbuttons the last button of her uniform pants, and pulls them down her legs, followed by her panties. The woman then un-gags Sakura. “You may now lick my sex clean to prove your willingness slave.” The woman says.

“Yes my Mistress.” Sakura coos submissively to her new master. Sakura kneels down before the woman and begins to lick her mistress’ wet sex clean, lapping up her cum gently. The woman moans in delight at the choice she made to save this exquisite slave’s life. “Good my slave, that is enough…. For now.” The woman says to Sakura, who finishes her last lick and kneels pensively before her. The woman then walks behind Sakura unties the rope tying her elbows to allow her some relief, but still retaining the rope around her neck and her bound wrists. “Now, we need to take you somewhere to be kept so that you may serve me, as well as sink for my pleasure again in the future... and I know just the village a few miles from here, now come along” The woman says.

“Yes Mistress. I look forward to my new life serving you.” Sakura says as she stands up and begins walking after her mistress on her rope leash.

Sakura thought to herself that she had to die here in Semana to find the love and happiness she dreamt of, and that she will no longer feel master less… That was all in another life….
OSS / Nomino-Tacet
https://www.deviantart.com/nomino-tacet
Full size images, exclusive content, and more at:
https://www.patreon.com/nomino_tacet

stevensenechal

Re: Maybe In Another Life - Featuring Sakura

Postby stevensenechal » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:54 pm

Though not entirely happy with Semana 11, I must say 1/6 that you have handled Sakura's character perhaps better than her original owner. You evidently enjoy the genre as you have handled it quite skillfully and nicely dealt with the 'human' elements as well, after all , we're not machines are we? I liked the alternate ending as well since our little fetish world does like to have it's 'cake' and eat her too. You may have restored my faith in a character who was in danger of slipping from uber babe to uber bitch, nicely done. I hope you continue to get permission for such 'creative' license.
Arrakis trains the faithful.

sakura_inverse

Postby sakura_inverse » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:32 am

You're turning out to be quite the excellent writer. I can't wait to see how you develop.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quicksandvampiresandvore/
For more of my fiction, feel free to visit my Yahoo group

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:02 am

Love it! :D Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:15 am

Heh, the alternate ending was a nice idea. I often find an actual grim ending to be a bit of a downer. ;)

Return to “Stories”