One Night in Jabba's Palace

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Skyrook92

One Night in Jabba's Palace

Postby Skyrook92 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:06 pm

Hey everyone! I just found this place. I can remember being fascinated with quicksand since I was a little boy.

I dabble in writing occasionally, and was inspired by an old Star Wars spoof story I read a couple years ago (Which I just found on this forum) to write my own version. Let me know what you think of it.

Skyrook92

-------------
One Night in Jabba's Palace.

With the slam of an elecrtic guitar and a fast, jazzy chorus line by Jabba's court singers, the party continued. The lights went down and a collage of colors started to swirl around the chamber, changing in hue and brightness with the beat of the band.

It was one of Jabba's favorite songs, and it was very obvious. He was rocking his head back and forth, albeit slowly, and licking his lips. He took a long whiff of hookah and closed his eyes, enjoying the high and the loud music.

The party had been going on for a few hours now, and the tired, drunk, and sweaty partiers that had come from different corners of the galaxy were having a blast. They danced and rocked their heads with the music, loudly blurting out the few lines from the chorus that they all knew in unison. Jabba's palace always had the best parties.

The dance floor in this particular chamber wrapped around a raised area reserved for Jabba's slave girls to dance on. It had a shining pole in the center and a walkway that led back to Jabba's dais at the end of the chamber. The girls had been dancing all night, working up the crowd into a frenzy.

Kate, the newest slavegirl, was tired and sweaty from the hours of dancing in the hot, musty chamber. Her golden skin and light blonde hair appeared to change color with the sweeping spotlights as they panned across her glistening, curvacous body.

She still couldn't believe her budding career as a holonews reporter had somehow led her to this strange place and time. A week ago, she was making the trip to the outer rim to report about a new, dangerous drug that was making its way onto the core worlds. She wasn't even entirely sure how long Jabba's drugrunners were following her, or how they even captured her. It was all such a blur. But she did remember being introduced to Jabba. His pupils dialated and he licked his lips as she was being brought towards him. He said something in Huttese and the guards pushed her up onto his dais and into his soft belly. She squirmed at the thought of touching him as he mumbled something in her ear and licked her chin and lips.

As a young, gorgeous, blonde girl, she was used to having guys go crazy for her after seeing her for the first time. But she had never been a slave to any man, much less a grotesque monster like Jabba the Hutt. Thinking about how her nearly naked back and shoulders were constantly pulled back by a chain onto his slimy, oozing belly, all while wearing a humiliating, tiny bikini, made her shiver.

A loud drumline snapped her back into reality, and she looked around the chamber. She noticed that Jabba's eyes were closed and smoke was coming out of his nostrils. She figured this was as good a time as any to take a break. She sat down on the side of the walkway and looked into the crowd. A droid waiter looked at her.

"Can I please have a water?" She yelled at the droid, hoping he could hear her.

He produced a glass and began filling it up with clear, cold water. She couldn't wait to feel that cool, smooth water flowing down her throat. The droid lifted the glass up and tried to give it to her, but he couldn't reach her over the crowd. A drunk, horny Rodian between them capitalized and took the glass from the droid to give it to her. But first, he poured a little of his own drink into it, winking at her, and then handed it to her. She rolled her eyes and pursed her lips, taking it from him anyway.

She took a sip from the glass, tasting whatever bitter liqueur the Rodian had spiked it with. She hated it, but was so thirsty that she gulped the whole thing down anyway. She sat there with her eyes closed for a few seconds, sweat dripping down her fit body, enjoying the short respite from dancing.

Suddenly, there was a tug on the chain around her neck. Jabba was watching her again. She got up and started to dance again when the music began to slow down, getting louder and more intense. Everyone in the crowd began drifting towards someone of the opposite gender and dancing slowly with them. Apparently, the song was famous for this part, where you were supposed to dance really slowly with someone and make out with them. She looked at the other two slave girls, who were grinding slowly on each other and kissing passionately. She wasn't sure what to do. Jabba was watching her, so she knew she HAD to do something. She went up to the pole in the center of the stage and channeled all of her slowest, sexiest dance moves to try to match what the song, the crowd, and the other slave girls, were doing.

Suddenly the tugs on her chain became faster and stronger. She nearly fell over after one tug when she realized that Jabba wanted her to dance with HIM during this part of the song. She looked back at him, disgusted at the thought. He was looking up and down her figure, licking his lips and drooling as he slowly pulled the chain back towards him. He lifted up his other hand and made a circular signal to the band. She looked over at the band as the lead singer nodded and motioned to the other players to loop this section of the song for as long as Jabba wanted.

As he pulled her closer to him, the crowd stopped dancing and kissing and began to look up at her. They looked back and forth between her and Jabba and then started cheering as he reeled her in.

This couldn't be happening to her! As the chain pulled her off of the stage and onto the walkway, she decided to fight back. She wrapped her hands around the chain and pulled back on it, beginning a tug of war with Jabba.

"Let me go!" She screamed. "STOP!" She looked over at the band as she tugged on the chain. "Play a different song!"

The lead singer laughed and then began chanting something in Huttese, lifting her hands and looking at the crowd. The crowd all laughed, and then started chanting along with her. Kate looked around helplessly as it seemed like everyone in the entire palace was united against her.

Her boots slid across a seam in the middle of the walkway, almost tripping her. She pulled back on the chain hard, gaining a little ground against Jabba. Jabba was started to get angry at her, yelling something at her in Huttese with his deep, booming voice.

The music was throbbing, the crowd was chanting, and Jabba was pulling her closer, almost off of the walkway and onto his throne. After one more defiant yank from Kate, Jabba grew furious, and slammed his pudgy hand onto a button on his throne. The chain released and she fell over on her butt, right in the middle of the walkway. Then the walkway split apart at the seam, retracting underneath her. She only fell a couple of inches, and onto a wet, sandy floor that was underneath the walkway. The music stopped, the crowd got quiet, and Kate looked around, confused. Why was there a retracting floor here? What was this stuff she was sitting in?

Jabba's slow, deep, booming laugh filled the chamber. "SLEEMSANDO!" He shouted.

The crowd began to laugh and point at poor Kate. "What the hell does 'sleemsando' mean?" she said, as she started to stand up.

As she stood up, her boots sank into the floor, making a wet, slurping sound. Jabba and the crowd began to laugh as she slowly realized what she was standing in.

The red slave girl strutted up to the end of the sand pit and said, "I think the closest word in your languages is, 'quicksand,' my dear."

"NO!" Kate shouted. "This can't be happening! OH NO!" She looked down at the quicksand as it swallowed up her boots, pouring in over the sides and running down her smooth calves.

She looked around the pit, hoping there was something that she could grab onto and pull herself out. She picked up her chain, but it had been disconnected from Jabba's throne. The middle of it had already sunk into the sand. She looked around for something else, but she was in the middle of the pit, and just beyond reach of the two sides of the walkway.

The band started playing another song, sort of like a drumroll with a saxophone solo. The crowd laughed and cheered as it played. Apparently, they also had a song for when slave girls sank into quicksand.

The sand gurgled and slurped as her knees sank into it. She looked down in horror as her legs were sinking deeper into the slimy goo. She figured now was the last chance to try to get them free and crawl out. She grabbed her right thigh and tried to pull it up, leaning on her left leg, but the quicksand wasn't letting a single inch of her shapely leg back up out of it.

She groaned and pulled harder on her right leg, but the quicksand just swallowed up her left leg instead, making a slimy, sputtering sound. "NO!" She shouted, as she took her hands off her right leg. She let out a little sob as she held her hands out to her sides, about a foot above the surface of the quivering ooze she was sinking into. She wrapped her hands around her left leg, trying to undo the damage she had just done.

Jabba and most of the crowd had seen slave girls try this tactic before, and began giggling in anticipation.

She groaned and wiggled as she pulled up on her left leg, and just when she thought she might be able to pull it back out, the quicksand sputtered and swallowed up her right leg. She was now up to her thighs in quicksand.

Jabba laughed and the crowd cheered as a low, bending saxophone note from the band mocked her peril.

Kate was still slowly sinking into the slimy ooze when she looked up into the crowd surrounding her and saw the face of the Rodian who had spiked her drink earlier. He looked up and down her figure, or, what was left above the surface of the quicksand, and then pulled out his comlink. He pointed it at her and began recording a hologram of her sinking into the muck. Several other people in the crowd pulled out their comlinks and started doing the same thing.

"No no NO!" She shouted. "Please! Somebody pull me out!" She reached out to the Rodian. He kept watching the hologram recorder on his comlink as he reached his arm out towards her. "Yes!" She shouted with some relief, reaching out as far as she could towards him. His wiry fingers barely touched the tips of hers when he suddenly jerked his hand back, laughing and watching her reaction on the hologram. "NO!" She shouted, helplessly. "Why won't you help me?!"

The Rodian high-fived his friends in the crowd and kept recording her descent into the gurgling, wet sand.

The sand had climbed up to the top of her thighs now and her tight, round butt began to touch the surface. She tilted her head back over her shoulder and looked down at her butt as it too was slowly swallowed up by the thick, slimy goo. Just when the quicksand was climbing over the roundest part of her butt, she could feel it seeping into her bikini bottom and completely engulfing her private areas, applying thick, wet pressure on her.

A weird feeling sent shivers throughout her body as the oozing quicksand completely swallowed her hips and poured in over the top of her butt, cooly touching the small of her back. She looked down as the dangling belly button ring that Jabba had given her touched the rising surface of the gooey muck. She held her hands out to her sides and softly pressed her fingertips on the surface of the gurgling, sputtering quicksand pit.

She looked up at the crowd around her, and then over to Jabba, who was licking his lips and smoking his hookah, clearly enjoying watching her sink.

The pit gurgled and Kate gasped as the gooey muck went into her deep belly button. She looked down and wiggled helplessly as she watched her fit, sexy body that she had always been proud of slowly slipping into this thick, sloppy quicksand. She pulled her hands closer to her sides, and firmly put them down on the surface, hoping that it might slow her descent.

The surface felt a little firmer than she had imagined, and she thought that maybe if she flattened her hands out wide enough, she might be able to push herself out a little. She repositioned her fingers so that none of the goo would be able to slip through them, as if she was paddling water. She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip as she slowly pushed down on the surface. She thought she could feel something going on under the muck. Was it her imagination, or was the suction getting lighter? She just might be able to push herself out!

The pit let out a slimy gurgling sound as her hands plunged all the way through the surface of the quicksand, submerging up to her elbows. "NOO!" She cried, helplessly. She looked up at the laughing crowd to see dozens of tiny, holographic versions of herself looking back, wiggling helplessly, elbow-deep in the sucking goo.

She looked down at her arms, freshly bound by the thick muck. She rolled her shoulders up and down, forward and backward, in an attempt to lift her arms back out, but the pit's suction was too strong. Her arms were stuck firmly at her sides.

She looked over to Jabba, who was silently watching her, blowing smoke out of his nostrils. She was completely helpless, sinking in his quicksand pit. He was the only one who could get her out now.

The rising muck softly kissed the bottom curve of her big, beautiful, bouncing breasts. "NOO!" She squealed in disgust. "Jabba, please! Let me out of here!" She wiggled helplessly, her boobs bouncing back and forth in her tight bikini top. She gasped as the slimy gunk sucked her deeper, rising up to her nipples, thinly veiled under the tight bikini.

"NO! Ugh, Eeeew!" She let out a grunt as she wiggled her body, now mostly under the quicksand. "Jabba! PLEASE! I'll do anything you want me to... ANYTHING!"

The thick, sloppy goo gurgled as it completely engulfed her breasts.

"PLEASE! Jabba! I'll be the perfect slave girl!"

Jabba let out a soft chuckle and leaned forward. He liked that she was finally becoming submissive, even if it was only because she was up to her shoulders in a sleemsando pit.

The crowd began cheering even louder. Some of the partiers were playing back different parts of Kate's descent on their comlinks and showing them to each other. Getting her thighs stuck, shoving her hands under, wiggling her hips into it.

The pit sputtered as the sloppy goo poured in over her shoulders and began climbing up Kate's neck.

"NOOO! This can't be happening! Don't let me die in this stuff! PLEASE!"

Her dangling earings were next to settle into the slimy surface, followed by her smooth, soft chin. She tilted her head back to try and keep her nose in the air for as long as possible. She could now hear all of the little pops and spurts on the surface of the quicksand as it slowly sucked her under.

"NOooOoo!" She cried as her ears filled with the gooey muck.

Her gorgeous face was now perfecltly framed in the smooth, shiny surface of the pit. She could no longer hear the crowd or the music or Jabba's booming laughter.

"Somebody, PLEASE!" She shouted, even though she couldn't hear anyone, or move her body at all. "I'm drowning in QUICKSAND! Get me OUT OF HERE!"

Her full, pink lips were sucked under the slimy goo, followed by her soft, glowing cheeks. Now only her nose, eyes, and hair were above the surface.

She moaned helplessly as the muck rose up to her nose. She closed her eyes tightly as it went into her nostrils and poured in over her face, swallowing everything except the top of her forehead and a couple of bouncy locks of her golden blonde hair. A few seconds later, even that was sucked down, swallowed up in the thick, sloppy quicksand.

The band played a grand finale and the crowd cheered, all taking a drink together. Jabba deployed the rescue arm and looked at the small bubbles appearing on the surface of the pit. He sincerely hoped the machine would be able to pull her out. If not, the red slave girl was always a nice treat.

THE END

quagmire_uk

Re: One Night in Jabba's Palace

Postby quagmire_uk » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Great story!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: One Night in Jabba's Palace

Postby PM2K » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am

Love it! :D

Return to “Stories”