The Offer

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
velocity88

The Offer

Postby velocity88 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:41 am

This is somewhat based on a picture by furry artist Taral Wayne called The Offer. It is, in fact, one of my favorite private fantasies. I welcome, in fact encourage, any and all feedback, both positive and negative, but especially positive. I truly hope that you enjoy.

I’m really not sure how I wound up where I am now. Well, of course I do. But it just seems like such an inopportune turn of events that I can barely cognize how they all came together to form this. I suppose there’s nothing much left to do except accept where I am and where I’m going.

It started out just like any other day. Relaxing by the beach, working on a new sketch. Coastlines fascinate me. Or course, nature in its every shape and form fascinates me, but the edge effect between the land and the sea is so unique; terra firma dissipating into fluid. The two couldn’t be more contrasted. It was as crowded as usual. The cool breeze complemented by warm sunshine draws everyone from casual beachgoers to families on vacation. Little kids splashing in the water. Young couples in skimpy bathing suits strolling the sands. Seems almost like paradise in microcosm.

I was just putting on a few finishing touches to the rocky cliffs a bit further east when I heard it. “Hey there! Whatcha’ doing?” and I looked up to see the face of an angel.

She had the most ethereal eyes; so blue you would think they were looking past you into eternity. Her skin was a consistent mocha color. Her face had an innocent-looking quality about it; a “girl-next-door” simplicity to compliment her wide, doe-like eyes.

“Oh, I…was…just taking in the scenery.” After an awkward pause from being drawn into her lovely face: “Here, take a look.”

I extended the sketch to her. She bent down to look with genuine attentiveness. Her mouth was parted slightly, giving a subtle glimpse of white teeth, her eyes narrowing slightly in focus. I couldn’t help but notice at this point how the rest of her was just as perfect as those eyes and face. Her form was voluptuous and flowing under her simple pink summer dress. Her bare legs were toned, her feet clad in sandals. Her raven black hair flowed freely, side swept bangs slightly covering her right eye. She seemed, however, completely oblivious to the effect she had on me and on the other men around her. In fact, more than a few of them were quickly reprimanded by their obvious partners.

“I like it,” she said, bringing me back to reality. “I always liked these kinds of environments. The waves, the sand, the rolling cliff faces and the foliage in the background. There’s so much beauty in places like this.”

For a second, I felt frozen in place. In the space of seconds I had gone from an ordinary guy living with roommates, struggling to keep up with classes whilst pursuing my solitary passion for drawing, to an awestruck puppy who suddenly felt at home in the eyes of this beautiful, strange woman. I forced myself to coherence.

“You know, I have been thinking exactly the same thing about this place. The warmth, the wind, everything it touches. I’ve known people to call me a fantasist, but I can imagine paradise being a place like this.”

At that, her face regained that concentrated look, lips parted as she seemed to take me in completely. Standing straight, she was only slightly shorter than me, but looking down at me from a sitting position, you would think she was examining something of scientific interest to her. Finally, she said, “You know, why don’t we go out to the forest for a little while? It’s close enough to the beach to be safe, but it’s plenty pretty out there. What do you say?”

Forcing the words out of my mouth, “I would really like that.” Then I put my sketch away and, deciding it would be safer, left it in the car before I walked with her, hand in hand, by the beach until the sand ran out and the clamor of the morning’s beach going crowed dulled to nothing.

I must have lost track of time because eventually there was no sound whatsoever save for our own voices and the chirping of birds, buzzing of insects. The sounds of nature, nothing more. The air was cooler here, the scent of vegetation and decay thick and enticing. We spoke for hours, our conversation punctuated by quiet laughs and giggles. Almost right away, I felt as if I had known her for ages. Her smile lit up the forest and drew me to her like a fly to sugar. The very sound of her voice made me feel apt to swoon. I could imagine us coming to like each other very much.

I told her everything about myself, as if there was an implicit trust between us. Of course, this made no sense at all, having only just met, but there was still that feeling that we would go well together. Somehow, despite hearing clearly everything she gave me about herself, she seemed to remain a mystery to me. I suddenly had the impression that she was unattainable, and that she would remain an enigma for all time.

Then we came across that clearing. She took one glance at it and stopped. It was as though she was awestruck. Through the sudden silence, I couldn’t help but notice how her breathing had suddenly become stronger, almost labored. I had to ask if she was alright, but she gave no answer. She walked a short distance from me while I stood still, perplexed. As though she had reached some decision, she turned to me, giving me the most coquettish look I ever saw in a woman. I could do nothing more than watch her move her delicate hands over her lovely, feminine form in front of me.

“What do you know about…quicksand?” she asked. In all honesty, I should have felt confused or disgusted at this bizarre turn of events, but held spellbound by the tantalizing synergism of innocence and seduction before me, all I could do was answer honestly.

“Umm…well…it’s a non-Newtonian fluid…caused in nature by saturation of soil deposits by a water source…could be started by water flowing over loose material…,” I took a look at the clearing, where I could now see large bubbles popping frequently with loud gurgling sounds. “…or by an underground spring seeping to the surface.”

She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath as if savoring the moment. Her hands moved to her thighs, dangerously close. “Mmmmm…” Before I could register anything, they moved to the hem of her dress and lifted it over her body. Wearing only panties and a bra, she was revealed to me. Her form was even more sensual than I noticed beneath her pretty dress. Next, her top, freeing her robust but perfectly round, youthful bosom, her nipples a dark contrast with her mocha skin, already sharp and hard. Her thumb hooked under her panties, pulling down ever so slightly, giving me a tease of her equally solid hips, and that v-shape of tone above her womanly parts.

“Have you ever seen it in the movies? They always used to do it. The damsel or a villain always finds their way into it. Sometimes they go under, struggling, begging, crying their last breath before there’s nothing but bubbles after they vanish. It should be so terrifying, so awful to leave the world that way but…did it ever turn you on?” She tugged with aching slowness until her panties slid down her thighs, revealing the rest of her to me. “It turned me on…” her panties slid to her delicate feet, “…wouldn’t you like to know what it feels like? To be held everywhere at once. To be drawn down deep into the Earth….,” she lifted one foot out, panties around the other, “…to be consumed in a way that you could by no human lover?” She lifted her foot, throwing her panties into the foliage with the rest of her clothes; out of sight, out of mind. “Do you want to experience that with me? We might go under and we’d drown of course. But who knows? Wouldn’t that just make it all so much more…exciting?” She ran her hands over her womanly hips, every inch of her skin the same flawless tone. She obviously wasn’t accustomed to sunbathing in a bathing suit. “Anyway, you game? I’m going in with or without you.”

At that, she turned to give me a perfect view of her perky, heart-shaped bottom, swaying as she walked to the other side of the pit. It was actually pretty wide and, once realizing what she was really going to do, I wondered how far she would make it before she sank too deep. I know, I should have been thinking of ways to stop her, to save her from herself. But there was something in that way that she spoke about the lethal pit that made me think that this was important to her. Somehow, the very sight of it turned her into a coquettish little schoolgirl within seconds.

She stood there, across the pit from me, looking like a goddess at one with her domain. Her hands moved about her, stopping once between her legs, making her gasp cutely before she walked in. The surface heaved under her weight but did not give. She walked a few paces until, right in the middle of the pit, far from anything to hold onto, her feet broke the surface. She reached down a grabbed her left leg and tugged with all her might, muscles straining under her skin. It was all for naught; despite every ounce of strength on her part, the deadly mire yielded not one inch of her foot. It was stuck tight and sinking further every second.

“Mmmmm…you have no idea how this feels. It’s like a million hands and lips and breasts are on every part of my skin, wanting nothing else but to make me feel good while it takes me down.” The mud rose gently to her calves, then to her knees. Then, as if having forgotten about me, one hand slowly crept down to her clit, which was now glistening with her heat, and the other found its way onto a plump breast. Right in front of me, sinking to her gradual demise, she pleasured herself.

I couldn’t take my eyes off the scene before me. But somewhere in the back of my mind I was judging the offer she had just made. Somehow, between thinking and breathing, I made my decision. Without averting my gaze, my shoes were united and off in seconds, followed by my socks, then shirt. Finally, my jeans and boxers, reliving that aching longing building up down there.

Her attention turned to me, although her hands remained where they were. “Wow. Am I a luck woman or what?” Then she giggled in that adorable way she had about her. I won’t brag, but I have taken care of my body for a number of years. I worked hard to keep every inch of me toned and healthy, my muscles on the verge of being bulky. One way or the other, I never would have thought it to evoke such a reaction from such a gorgeous young lady.

“You’d better hurry. There won’t be too much of me left to love in a few minutes.” She was right, of course. The thick mud was up to her knees and there was nothing nearby to hold onto. Completely naked in the cool forest, I walked with confidence into the mire. I didn’t yield at all, and I wondered for a second if I would sink at all. Walking towards her submerging form, I began to feel the surface giving, until right up to where she stood, my feet broke the surface.

“Woah. This is pretty thick,” I said, trying to pull my right foot out, resisting the almost intoxicating warmth that now enveloped my feet. I gave it everything I had, every ounce of strength I could muster, but not one inch of mud coated skin came out of the pit.

“I know.” She stopped rubbing herself and bent down as low as she could. Between our difference in height and depth, she somehow managed to wrap her lips around me and began sucking.

My god! How can this be happening to me? My pleasure-fogged mind hadn’t even registered how much mortal danger we were both in. Though I’m not so sure how much I could have brought myself to care at this point.

She descended to her strong, tight thighs and me almost to my knees. Still, oblivious to it all, she kept her tongue gliding over the bulb of my cock while her lips sucked vehemently down my shaft to the base, her hair ticking my crotch. I never thought of myself as being particularly well-endowed, but the sweet, gurgling noises she made when she took me into her throat made me feel more a man than I ever had. Boy, she sure knows how to make a gent feel like a god. Trapped in bliss, it seemed to last forever. But soon enough, I could contain it no longer and released my essence into her.

I looked down, seeing her almost glowing. I realized that she had swallowed every drop of me and hadn’t even gagged. She licked me dry for a time, then raised herself to look me in the eyes. “Did you like it?” I could do nothing but nod dumbly. “I can’t believe you’re not taken. Really, you can make a girl feel good without even trying.” Then she looked down at the mire, almost touching her cunt. “You know, it’s a shame, really. I’ll go under before you at this rate. Think you can fix that?”

I could grasp what she was saying and complied. She let my put my arms under her shoulder and I lifted her. She didn’t budge, of course, but she stopped sinking while I descended to her level. The feel of her body on mine, her breasts and tummy on mine, made me hard again, and I found myself wishing that this could last forever. Eventually, we stood facing each other, slowly sinking to our inevitable, beautiful deaths.

She drew my face to hers and kissed me. We went at it for a while, pushing our tongues into each other, being close, feeling it when the mud took her cunny and she gasped wildly, urging me on. “Let me take you.” I said, commandingly. ”Let me share you with the quicksand.” Silently, she reached down, struggling through the mud and, with a look of the utmost pleasure, guided me into her.

I can’t ever describe how it felt. I won’t ever…

She rubbed her hands on my back, her breasts against my chest. We had little freedom of movement in the mud, so we thrust against each other in any way we could. Rocking our hips as one, I could see her cumming and I raced to join her, the mud consuming our waists. Her face was truly that of an angel as she came down from her first orgasm, her cunt tight around my cock.

I stayed hard inside her, and our minds came back to the world. We stared into each others eyes for a time, then embraced wordlessly, feeling the muck draw us deeper and deeper. It was achingly slow, but I suppose that the wait made it all the better. After a time, we separated, still joined below. The mud was just under her breasts and rising.

“I love you.” I had to say it.

“I love you too.” A pause. “Are…are you sure you made the right choice?”

“Of course. I have no regrets. Perish the very thought.” At that she smiled, looking down as if shy. In response, I placed a hand on her breast, kneeding it gently, lovingly. “This is bottomless, isn’t it?”

“Yeah. No one will ever find us. It’s only a matter of time now. It’ll suck us in completely.”

“You were right…That only makes it more exciting.”

Her face suddenly contorted in response to a new sensation. At first, I thought she was in pain, but I was wrong. “Uh, oh my god. It’s going up my ass. You feel that?”

“Oh yeah.” I laughed a bit at the new sensation. “Oh wow. This is new.”

“Is it good for you?”

“Yeah, it is. I’m here sharing it with you.”

“This is just too good. One hole filled with thick hard cock, the other with thick, warm mud. How ‘bout that?”

The mud had reached her ample breasts now, pushing them slightly upwards, giving the illusion that they would allow her to float. But they sank along with my arm, which I could no longer extract from the mud. In fact, both our arms, wrapped around the other, were hopelessly submerged. I pushed until I had both her lush ass cheeks in my hands.

We talked like this while the mud rose to her nipples, then bubbled through her cleavage and surrounded her tits like the cut of a bodice. I was sorry to see them go. Next, our shoulders. By this time, the bubbles were splashing mud onto our faces prematurely, serenading us with their song. There was no longer any look of finality on either of our faces. Instead, there were just casual smiles, as if we were both home, so comfortable in the other’s presence that we forgot we were two people. Then the mud reached out necks and we knew we had no time left. We kissed for the last time, choosing that as our final act. When we parted, the mud was at our chins. We couldn’t move an inch in any direction.

“My angel.” I said.

“My knight in shining armor.” She giggled in a way that made my heart melt, until it became bubbles in the mire at her lips.

“Grrrgglllrrlrrr..blubblubblub…bloopbloop.”

Her eyes said that she was still smiling as it took her nose; neither of us made any attempt to delay our inevitable fate. Then, before I knew it, those eyes were gone, then her forehead, leaving only her luscious hair to float on the lethal trap which we willingly gave ourselves to. I rushed to follow her, and felt nothing but joy as the mud covered my face.

Sinking into the deadly depths, I felt nothing but the contact between us, all other senses deprived. So I gave a little farewell hump of my hips, and she reciprocated. When we run out of breath, our last spasm will give us our last sensations of pleasure down there. Then, nothing.

I’ll let you decide if this is a happy ending or not.

Our hero can no longer continue his narrative. No trace of the two were ever found, and the only evidence of anyone being near the quicksand is two set of clothes scattered haphazardly about the clearing.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: The Offer

Postby PM2K » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:04 am

Awesome! :D I know the pic you describe and yeah, that's very close to my fantasies too. Excellent story, by the way. :D

Skyrook92

Postby Skyrook92 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:00 am

Wow. This was really good. I read it last night and I've been thinking about throughout the day. Nicely done. It's certainly one of my favorite stories that I've read here.

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:23 am

This story is so great! Quicksand eroticism so earnestly written. I am sure many of us here can relate to this fantasy, thanks for sharing it with us!
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

Return to “Stories”