I hope I cant make it - by Tizzy

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Tizzy

I hope I cant make it - by Tizzy

Postby Tizzy » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:24 pm

I Hope I Can't Make It
by Tizzy

This fictional story was written in the first person point of view. I have attempted to leave out some details so that it may be enjoyed by any female, male, human, furry, other, or etc; readers. I would recommend this to an 18+ years of age audience, as there may be some “adult actions”involved. I might still be alive where the story ends. There is of course lots of mud involved. Thank you.

I Hope I Can't Make It
by Tizzy

I thought I would go down to the lake to take a swim. So here is the lake water level about 4 meters lower than usual and 5 meters of uncovered shore with little tufts of grass here and there. The area is in a drought so I might have to go through a little mud to get to the water, no big deal I thought to myself. Last time I was here the mud was only knee deep at the most, however the water was much lower now.

I walked around the shore to the back side of the lake where you cannot be seen from the parking lot as I got farther out towards the water the ground bounced with every step. There was some saw grass I had to go through so I was was wearing an old pair of tennis shoes and walked carefully through the saw grass trying not to scratch up my legs. I carefully balanced on a bare area of the bouncy shore about a meter from the water. Suddenly the soil dissolved under my right shoe and I sunk quickly to my knee the thick sticky slop. Well crap I thought as my weight shifted to my left side trying not to push my right foot in any further; my left leg slid in right beside my right. So there I am wearing shoes strapped tightly to my feet in the most sticky lake mud ever up to my knees. Well its not that deep and it will wash off and I can swim around to another part of the shore to get out of the water anyway. Okay three or four steps and I am in the water or I can go back through a jungle of saw grass scratching the heck out of my legs, I decided to go for the water.

Okay just a couple steps through this mud is no big deal, The shore was light brown but the mud bubbled up around my knees was dark black and thick as peanut butter, It gripped tightly around my legs & knees I could feel quite a suction around my shoes. Us country folks ain't afraid of a little mud though. I started to lift my right leg up grabbing my leg just above my knee with both hands and my right leg came up and I could feel the weight of the mud around my right foot. My right shoe almost broke the surface when my left leg started sinking and I could feel the bottom dissolve under my weight. Then I lost my balance and accidentally put all of my weight on my right leg and it sank up to my crotch area and my left leg did the same. Well this is deeper than I thought. I should probably get these shoes off before I become trapped.

Great... I could feel the bottom a while ago, now it feels much softer below and the mud gripped my feet in my shoes, my legs, my knees & thighs quite tightly. I leaned forward toward the edge of the water thinking I could use my hands to pull myself forward enough to get my feet & shoes back out then crawl forward into the water and wash this sticky slop off. I leaned forward and put my hands on the surface of the mud to get some leverage. I hope no one was looking because this was quite a compromising situation with my tail-end sticking up in the air like that and what little was covering it.

I looked around and not a soul was around just forest. Okay here we go the mud enveloped my hands up to my wrists as I leaned forward. Just then my legs started sinking straight down and my toes were pointed straight down which is not good. I tried leaning forward more and my arms slid straight down up to my elbows ass my tail-end quickly sank under and I was up to my waist. Wow this is thick... sloppy... and... well... tight against my body.
I know I'm in danger because I have no idea how deep this could be and my shoes became completely immovable as I tried to straighten them up instead of pointing down thus causing me to sink even deeper. Okay I can get out as my heart fluttered. Wow this feels so tight around my waist and my “area” I'm going to get a face full of mud if I don't pull my arms back out, however if I do that feet will be even deeper. I pulled my arms out one by one then realized I was in up above my navel completely vertical in the mud. Now I'm an independent being and never need help or even ask for help... guess I'm just stubborn. Okay here we go gotta get our... I tried to wiggle my legs and my feet out of my shoes, but I remember tightly tying my shoes. Could I pull enough on my feet to free them from the forever stuck shoes without miring my self more? I had to try. I worked my legs up and down ever so slightly to try to get my feet out, I can always get more shoes but I cant breathe under mud if this is any deeper. Ill never get this washed out.

I moved my heels up and down as much as I could to slip out of my shoes, just keep trying I thought as I slowly sank up to my chest. Oh crap. I pushed my hands down to keep from sliding deeper, however my arms slid in above my elbows as I did. I stopped to rethink this and held still for a moment and realized I stopped sinking but my feet are stuck way under there in my shoes and my arms are stuck to my sides and I realize I'm up to my shoulders. But I stopped sinking, okay now I know I can get out but it'll take a while. If someone comes by and sees this they will offer to help by calling the volunteer fire department or natives and this s* is gonna be on the news or i'll be shunned by my tribe. I should not want any of that.

I wiggled my legs and tried pushing down with my arms, now my head is the only thing above the surface at least I have stopped sinking. I grabbed into the mud with my arms and tried climbing my feet out of my shoes and the mud was so tight abound all of my body. I began to panic and tried thrusting my legs up and down to try to get loose. Then leaned forward with my mouth dangerously close to the surface of the mire and pulled hard with my arms trying to force my body up. I went up and down a couple of times and the thickness & tightness of this mud was almost too much to handle pushing up against my “area(s)” and my whole body. I did not realize it but as I tried to force my self upward & forward then back... Oh crap I'm now humping the mud I thought... gotta get out you dumb a* . I forced my self back and forth a few more times suddenly my body shuddered as I twitched and jerked a few times back and forth and up and down. No... what the h* is wrong with me!? I'm not proud of what just happened, nor can I come close to explaining it; but I still need to get out.

I caught my breath and tried slipping my feet out of my shoes again. Suddenly my right foot slipped up out of my shoe. Okay.. now standing on my right shoe now and pulling hard on my left foot. Just then it slipped out as well. I pulled my self more forward than up and received a mouthful of the most disgusting mud ever. I leaned forward and got my legs up more and pushed my shoes down while I came up a little I proceeded to use my right arm and force my shoulder into the mud as I puled my left leg up closer to the top of the mud. I shoved my left arm in up to my shoulder and pulled my right leg up. I shook a little as I pulled muscles I did not know I had including a couple in... well... yeah... it felt good but I am not sure what to think... anyway.

I then pulled my arms out and was almost sitting on my legs with them pulled up almost it the top centimeters of mud. Pushed my self forward toward the water and began sinking again. Stop. I'm not going to even try to stand up ill just sink again and im so tired now. I began to crawl forward while pulling my self forward with my arms up to my arm pits and my legs like a frog pushing forward toward the water. The whole time my chest sliding forward in the top centimeters of mud. I would pull my arms up push forward with my legs then push my arms back into the mud and slide my body forward. There was sweat in my eyes that I could not wipe out because of the mud everywhere else, I have never felt so dirty and sloppy and ashamed and embarrassed and turned on and satisfied and in pain and confused all at the same time.

I began to see spots ever so often as it was the middle of the day and a warm one at that. I wish I could drink this water without gaging on it as I still had the taste of lake mud in my mouth. I had to stop a couple of times to catch my breath, and gather myself, That is some feeling your chest sliding forward through mud up with your tee shirt stuck tightly against your skin and well ... um... yeah... chest area.

I slowly crawled forward little by little until I was several meters further towards the water. It was then I realized the water I was trying to get to was only a few centimeters deep: on this whole side of the lake! Now I have to turn back and find the closest shore because I am now so tired and my muscles ache so bad I'm almost shaking as I crawled on my knees like a pig on all fours through the mud; I cannot get back out if I sink like that again. I slowly slogged forward and got myself turned around and now begin the long sloppy crawl back, I know I can make it...however part of myself is telling me I hope I can't make it...

Lomax
Location: Skating the edge of sanity, never knowing which way I'm facing.

Re: I hope I cant make it - by Tizzy

Postby Lomax » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Almost as much as I am ashamed having written nothing for this site for so long; I'm ashamed that I read so little of what is posted.

As far as I can see, this is the first story you've posted on here. Well done - I know from experience what an unnerving thing this is to do. For a first story it showed considerable promise, I thought. It lacked something in characterisation, if you ask me - I didn't get a clear idea of who was sinking. Partly this may have been because of your declared intent to appeal to everyone - which in my view is a mistake. Write to please yourself, and hope that others come along for the ride.

But do keep it up - I look forward to seeing more works from you.
In order to make an apple pie from scratch you first have to create the universe.

Quicksand_Hex

Postby Quicksand_Hex » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:52 am

Lomax wrote: For a first story it showed considerable promise, I thought. It lacked something in characterisation, if you ask me - I didn't get a clear idea of who was sinking. Partly this may have been because of your declared intent to appeal to everyone - which in my view is a mistake. Write to please yourself, and hope that others come along for the ride.

I have to agree here. I enjoyed it, and it was really good, especially for the first story, but give your character some...character. Not everyone will enjoy it, but SOMEBODY will. Heck, there's a good portion of people here who will enjoy it even if it isn't their particular thing, just because it's a quicksand story.

Keep writing for sure, though. You can only get better.

Tizzy

Postby Tizzy » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:28 am

Thanks for the input. I'm trying to find some stories that i thought i posted in the past on the deepsinking.org as tizzy_job but could not find any of my posts. I also posted several stories on the Deep_sinking Yahoo Groups as tizzy_job but apparently at some point i deleted all the groups that i was a member of. There was another yahoo group that had only stories of this but it has been a while and i cannot find it. It has been quite a while since i posted any of this stories anywhere. Yes, in hindsight it would have been better if i used an actual character in this one, but i wanted to try this. Im looking on an old hard drive to see if i can find any of them and then post them here. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6706#p49725

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:16 am

I don't mind too much about a genderless character, the mud itself is always a very big character to me! Great story, thanks for posting!
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

Return to “Stories”