rejected foreign aid (adult)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
sakura_inverse

rejected foreign aid (adult)

Postby sakura_inverse » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:22 am

I ran through the dark jungle for my life as the cries of my fellow travelers were quickly lost in the dense jungle. It seemed like only a second ago, I was joking with a woman I had only known for a few days. In that same second, it seemed that the same natives I had come here to help had obviously not taken kindly to westerners like me. Now clad in my boots, my khaki shorts, and my button up shirt, I fled the camp with nothing but the clothes on my back. Something in the back of my mind wondered if I should have taken the time to retrieve some supplies, but it was too late now. My frantic run slowed to a walk as I had nothing but the jungle moonlight to guide me through the dense jungle foliage.

I had spent several minutes isolated in the jungle when I heard a rustling noise in the bushes. At first it scared me, but a wave of relief quickly washed over me when I saw my professor emerge from the thick foliage. Like me, he had escaped the natives and fortunately she was smart enough to bring a machete. He also brought a map and was quickly able to point out where we were. The map also showed that we were close to a river, which would hopefully lead to a friendly tribe. We quickly made our way through the brush while I watched as he hacked away at the foliage.

Thanks to his guidance, we found the river. Under the dark sky, the water looked like black mercury shining under the moon’s light. My professor’s flashlight was thankfully there to illuminate the river bank, where we found two waiting canoes to take us down river. We carefully scanned the area to make sure that the canoes weren’t in the presence of any hostile natives before we formulated what to do. He would return to the jungle to find something to row with while I would check the boats to see if they were strong enough to hold us both.

The river’s bank had a gentle slope which led to a flat sandy shore which in turn led to the water. Using only the dim moonlight to guide me, I carefully made my way down to check the boats out. As I stepped onto the flat sandy shore, I noticed that my boots were squishing into something wet. I looked down and although I couldn’t see anything, I knew that a little mud would be no big deal so I kept making my way forward. I lifted my right boot out of the mud and placed it forward, only to have my leg sink up to my shin. I thought I could get some leverage to pull my foot out by taking my left boot and placing it near my right. Instead all I managed to do was plunge it as deep as my right.

Normally I wouldn’t have this much trouble with a little mud, but my boots made it nearly impossible to move. I was nearly blind in the darkness and all I could feel was shaking like I had set off an earthquake. The surface of the mud instantly changed from a wet grit to a cold slime. Before I could gather my bearings, I felt it sliding up my knees. I still thought nothing of it. I felt its cold touch begin to circle my thighs when it finally occurred to me what I was standing in. I silently whimpered in disbelief, whispering “Oh no, I’m sinking.”

My mind raced back to the stories my professor had told me about the quicksand this jungle had stowed away. One story in particular stood out to me, which was of a woman named Jennifer. Jennifer’s story had started out innocently enough when she had left camp to get some water. After an hour, the camp had noticed that she was gone and had gone in search of her. When they found her, she was up to her chin in quicksand with her arms stuck fast at her sides. The group tried desperately to get a rope around her but was ultimately forced to watch her as she sank from sight.

I quickly pushed that memory from my head as I forced myself to stay calm. I knew I’d be rescued soon by the professor if I didn’t get mired too badly. To keep that from happening, I tried placing my hands on the quicksand in front of me. I noticed that the ground felt spongy and accepting of my touch. It was all I could do as the quicksand surrounded my thighs. The quicksand tickled them as I slowly moved from a vertical base to a more horizontal one. In the back of my mind I thought that this could be much more enjoyable if I didn’t have any natives trying to hunt me down. All I could do now was notice how the minutes seemed to pass like hours as I waited for the professor to come and rescue me.

From behind me, the sound of rustling bushes nearly made me jump out of the quicksand. I could barely turn my head back to look at what had made the rustling noise, leaving me to assume the worst. Whatever it was approaching closer and it was only when a familiar light bathed my surroundings with a sense of security. The professor’s voice came like a sanctuary as he asked “Sakura, what happened?”

I replied “I don’t know. I was walking to the boat when I got stuck.”

He replied “You’re in quicksand, we must hurry before you get to stuck, are you able to move at all?”

I replied "I can't move at all. My arms and legs are stuck."

He replied "ill get a vine, you will have to get an arm free, I can’t come down to you it looks unsafe"

I struggled to get my arms free. I tried wriggling and pulling them but they would not budge an inch. My time was running out as the quicksand began to lap at the fabric of my shorts. As I struggled, my arms sank deeper. Soon my breasts were resting on the quicksand’s surface and I was starting to panic. To my fortune a vine appeared from the darkness which landed with a splash right in front of me. I was relieved to see this vine, but I had to say “My arms are stuck. It’s like I’m trying to lift a hundred pounds.”

The professor growled in disappointment before he said “You have to try, lean back as hard as you can, you will lose some ground, but it is the only way.”

I strained to pull my arms up. My back strained but eventually they came free. Now I was sunk to the tops of my hips but at least the worst was over. I ignored the aching pain in my back as I grabbed the vine. In the back of my mind I noticed that the quicksand’s wetness had gotten through my khaki shorts, leaving me to feel somewhat violated as I waited for him to pull. The next thing I heard him say was “That’s it now tie it around your waist, I’m going to tie the other end to a tree then I will pull you in.”

The professor’s flashlight disappeared and I once again returned to my state of nervousness. After a few long seconds, I gently pulled on the rope and felt it go limp in my hands. All I could think of is where the professor could possibly be as I felt the quicksand’s cold touch work up my body. It had successfully violated the lower parts of my body and I shivered in repulse. My midriff was soon next in line as I nervously began to tug on the loose vine. The quicksand was playing hell on my lower parts, which caused me to develop a sense of fear mixed with a strange arousal. My breath became heavier as I realized that my fate was spiraling out of control. I realized that I desperately needed to get free of this quicksand for my sanity’s sake and fortunately it came just as the vine grew taunt in my hands.

I saw a light come from the darkness of the jungle but the light wasn’t from my professor’s flashlight. The light instead came from a torch that was soon joined by several other torches. As I began to sink to the bottom of my ribs, the owners of those torches looked down at my predicament. I could see from their faces that these were the natives that had raided my camp. All I could do was quietly say “Oh no oh no oh no” as I had a dark feeling that the quicksand would be much more merciful. That mercy wouldn’t come for me as the villagers grabbed my vine and began to pull. At first nothing happened because I was so deeply mired but soon more villagers joined. At first my midriff came free of the mud and soon my muddy rear followed. After my legs came free, there was a brief struggle to free my boots before they eventually found their way out. I struggled to get my bearings as I was dragged across the ground but that quickly became a moot point as a something hit me in the back of the head, quickly turning everything black.

I slowly woke up to the beat of pounding drums. I looked up at the night sky and thought this had to be some sort of dream. As my vision came into focus, my illusions of dreaming soon turned into a complete nightmare. I was staring at torches which were set up around a large circular black pit in the ground. I knew the pit had to be quicksand and it was surrounded by thick wooden stumps that were set up in a ceremonial fashion. At the far end of the pit, I could make out what looked like a throne which was occupied by a man in a ceremonial mask.

My head was suddenly throbbing as I remembered the blow that knocked me out. I tried to touch the back of my head to comfort the pain but I quickly found that my arms were bound up tight. I soon realized I was tied to a pole but what struck me as odd was that nobody else seemed to notice me. All the natives around me stared transfixed at a pair of muddy arms reaching out of the quicksand as the top of a blonde haired woman was slowly disappearing. I quietly said “Oh god that must have been Wendy.”

As I finished saying that, a familiar voice asked me “Are you awake?”

I looked over and saw the professor. He was tied to a pole just like me but the one feature I noticed about him was his expressionless face as Wendy slipped under the mud. All I could ask was “Oh god, what happened?”

The professor replied “Wendy’s the second person I had to watch this happen to. What I can gather from this is that they sacrifice women to the quicksand in order to appease their gods.”

In bitter confusion, I asked “But why would they do this?”

He replied “They’re one of the last tribes to practice human sacrifice. I just can’t imagine why they would do it in such a slow and horrible way.”

He watched as Wendy’s forearms were drawn deeper. The man in the mask suddenly turned his attention towards me and pointed. Almost immediately, the natives rushed to my body. They grabbed my khaki shorts and tried to pull them free. I kicked my legs to fight them off but eventually my shorts and panties were torn away from my body. I noticed that they were nice enough to take my boots off for me as one of them wielded a crude knife to cut away my shirt. This time no amount of kicking was going to help me as my breasts were exposed to the natives. They cut my now naked body from the ropes but the freedom was short lived. Without wasting any time, the natives threw me into the quicksand, forever sealing my fate.

Without hesitation, the mud accepted my body up to my thighs. I looked down and realized that I had landed somewhat awkwardly, which had caused my legs to be spread. This didn’t stop me from sinking as it felt like I was slowly settling into thick glue. I stretched my arms out to balance myself but this caused me to sink deeper. I noticed that as it was crawling up my thighs, the strange feelings I had in the riverside quicksand were starting to return. I knew that if I let those take over it would only hasten my death.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I wondered if I should be enjoying this punishment in a show of defiance. I noticed that this time the mud felt completely different without any clothing on and I wondered how this would affect me. I quickly found out as the mud brushed the trimmed hairs of my triangle and soon flowed freely though them like lotion. I gasped at the mud and I involuntarily thrust my hips once to the extent that the mud would allow. As I finished my thrust, I felt the mud once again invade my rear. This time my heart was sent into a hollowed frenzy as I began to wonder how it would feeler once I got deeper.

My mind suddenly snapped me into my senses as I placed my hands down flat on the mud. I pushed down and succeeded in pushing my sex free from the mud’s touch. It was only temporary as the mud quickly swallowed my hands up to my wrists, forcing my sex back into the mud. I got my hands free and tried again, but noticed that I kept getting the same results. Soon it had occurred to me that I was doing this involuntarily, forcing me to ask myself “Am I really humping the mud?”

As I softened the mud around me, I noticed that I had become stuck fast with no way to lift myself out again. When I looked down to see why, I couldn’t help but notice that the mud had formed what looked like two lips around my waist that were sucking me down. What I didn’t know what that hundreds of years of saturation had made this the perfect balance of water and earth, which would explain why my struggles had failed to water up the quicksand around me. As my hips sank deeper, all I could say was “What is this stuff…Oh god…Oh god…Yes!”

I couldn’t help but wonder how many people had descended into this bottomless death trap before me. It didn’t matter to me now as I pushed that thought aside along with any concerns for survival. If I were to die, I might as well have the embrace of the primal ooze wrapping me up in ecstasy. My muddy hands moved to touch my breasts as my fingers twisted and pinched my nipples. My breasts grew taunt and swelled in response to the caress that only I could give them. While I caressed my breasts, my lower lips were slowly being opened by my downward descent. I was being rubbed inside and out by the mud’s smoothly intense touch. The mud quickly built up my arousal and I knew it was only a matter of time before I exploded with liquid passion.

That time came as I was forced to throw my head back and cry out to the jungle’s night sky. I knew that I had cum with such force that if the mud would have allowed it, I would have squirted. The top of my ass disappeared from view as the quicksand’s silky hands ran up my spine. It continued to fill my sex as I sank to my navel, making me moan as it took the worries of the world from me. I’m sure I was able to hear my professor calling out to me but I paid no attention as I planned out my next throws of passion.

I cupped my breasts like a lover’s hand. A part of me was shocked because I never knew I could touch myself like that but still that only added to the pleasure. Unfortunately I had to disappoint my breasts by reaching down with my right hand to pay some badly needed attention to my sex. My index and ring fingers spread my lips as wide as they would go, letting the mud fill me better than any lover I had. For an added effect, I slipped my middle finger inside and stroked my inner folds. Pure ecstasy flowed through my blood and fluxed into my brain. Every dissenting thought I had against my pleasures were snuffed out and quickly replaced by my burning desire. I stroked my clit with ever increasing frequency, being rewarded by an oncoming orgasm more powerful than the last.

Once again I cried out like a feral lioness as my shaking body drove me deeper. The quicksand was now kissing the bottoms of my breasts as my fingers resumed their stroking. My right arm was taken well above my elbow and thus stuck forever while my left rested on the surface. With this much stimulation on my body, it didn’t take me long to cum again. This time my body’s convulsions had driven my breasts deeper into the mud. My nipples were on the very verge of being kissed by the mud and I couldn’t help but to try and struggle to get them under. The sides of my breasts felt like they had two very smooth hands working their sensual touch as my fingers moved to match.

It didn’t take long for me to cream again. Although my descent wasn’t going to slow down, my orgasms did much to speed it up. With the tops of my breasts disappearing from view, my perspective of the world suddenly changed. The poles that the natives had tied me and the professor to now seemed like skyscrapers trying to penetrate the night sky. I could see the natives gathered on dry ground while the professor was still tied to his post. They were all shouting at me in some form but I was too occupied to care. I might have been sinking to my death but my mind had placed me in a nirvana floating in psychedelic bliss.

The quicksand rose up to take the tips of my shoulders. A seamless indentation ring left from my disappearing body started at the very top of my back and slowly filled in as the tips of my shoulders took the eternal plunge. Although it only took a second, I could imagine every detail of the mud sliding up to my neck. The mud embraced me in a lovingly gentle choke that sent me into a complete state of bondage. My body’s movements were strictly limited to the quick strokes of my fingers which found it impossible to bring me anything but pleasure.

My nerves were lit up like a Christmas tree as the muddy sensations on my body became unanimous. My toes pointed down to probe into the ever softening mud while my hips fought to thrust. The feeling of my breasts sliding down the jungle sludge along with my impending death only a few minutes away prompted my fingers to move faster than they ever had before. My inner walls swelled and pulsed around my fingers and my toes curled around the mud. My cum gushed through my fingers to mix and become part of the mud’s composition. I threw my head back and howled into the night sky, giving my final testament to my short life.

With the quicksand swallowing the back of my head, I knew this had to be the finale. I had more orgasms than I could remember and yet I knew that I had to have at least one more in me. With some of my sexual fire quenched, I for the first time inhaled my lover’s earthly musk. It filled my senses with comfort and content, giving me the feeling that I was in the arms of my true love. Right before my ears were filled and engulfed, I noticed my professor shout “Get your filthy hands off me!” Although my fingers still continued to dance, I spared a sad thought for him. I imagined how he must have been shouting at me to come to my senses. I quickly remembered that even if I had, it wouldn’t have done me any good. I’m sure that my reaction wasn’t what the natives were expecting, but it was none the less my final act of defiance.

The mud filled my ears and effectively shut off any awareness I had about the natives. The only senses left to me were smell, taste, and sight as the mud crept up to the corner of my eyes. The vision of pure blackness forever filled my long term memory as I closed my eyes to let the mud take them too. At the same time, the mud moved to surround my closed lips, which inspired me to pucker up. The mud still wasn’t satisfied as my upturned nose slowly sank like the bow of a ship. I took one final breath before I disappeared completely under the muddy surface. As a reward for facing my death, I was allowed one final orgasm, leaving me to sign my life away in a fury of bubbles that popped on the surface.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quicksandvampiresandvore/
For more of my fiction, feel free to visit my Yahoo group

AyaneMatrix

Re: rejected foreign aid (adult)

Postby AyaneMatrix » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:42 am

it's always sad to see, or in this case read about :lol: , a girl sinking into the quivering quagmire and yet it's so sexy! :twisted:

Excellent work sakura! :D

On a related note, there seems to be a typo in the second paragraph: when you mentioned the professor emerging from the foliage, you first state that it's a he, but then say she right afterward. To make this area flow more easily, I'd suggest changing it to "... and fortunately was smart enough to bring a machete." or something to that effect.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:05 pm

ahh, a great combination of sinking as peril with sinking as pleasure

now maybe one of our artists could illustrate this story? :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:07 pm

Awesome work, Sakura! Always loved your stories, and this one is no exception. :D

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:23 am

The story seems a bit unlikely, but who cares when it is so damn HOT! :lol: 8-) Very sexy.

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:37 pm

"the water looked like black mercury shining under the moon's light" clearly you have been working on your similies and your metaphors, very nice to see. I enjoyed the vivid descriptions and you seemed to have gone to great effort to find just the right words. What could have been just a contrived sinking scene was livened up by your expanded vocabulary and thoughful writing, again very nice to see ( wherever you are getting your inspiration from, keep it up ).
Arrakis trains the faithful.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:17 am

Excellent! A jungle-explorer tale, told with vivid detail in the first person by our own Sakura. I love it. :D
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:59 am

I really like your "spectator sinking" stories with natives and ceremonies etc. They are all very sexy with the whole voyeurism / babe-in-the-mud-putting-on-a-show angle.
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

TBoneTony

Postby TBoneTony » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:22 pm

The best way for natives to sacrifice people, to their quicksand god/goddess.

Return to “Stories”