Green Forest Hunt Day 2- part 3 - Between a rock...

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
stone_side

Green Forest Hunt Day 2- part 3 - Between a rock...

Postby stone_side » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:01 pm

Green Forest Hunt Day 2- Part 3- Between a rock and a soft place.

Nikki held the vine tight, she swung across to the next, grabbing it and pulling herself close. Nikki climbed the viney-branches and made her way by swinging vine to vine the best she could. They were becoming more dense, it wasn’t getting her very far, fast. The green ooze below had become too deep.

Nikki found it hard to move once the depth reached her hips. Its sucking sensation on her pierced pussy was unbearably distracting, she had to take short pauses and at one point reached orgasm. She nearly lost balance, and her mind filled with thoughts of her beneath the ooze, her entire body being sucked and pulled while reaching climax again and again.
She had to stay focused and decided to climb the vines and monkey swing from that depth onwards, it was getting too dangerous.

Nikki eventually reached a small bank of solid forest land. She slid down the vine and leapt onto the hard surface. She didn’t want to risk how deep the edge of the ooze was. Hmm, the surface was totally solid. Slightly spongey, the mulch came over her toes slightly. Gonna have to track carefully, peat pit territory. Nikki also spotted some dangling strands of silk between the large thick trees. Spiders were close by as well.

When Neera came to, she couldn’t see. She couldn’t move very well either. Her arms were pinned to her back and her legs were pressed together. She felt she was being carried. Every part of her was covered in some kind of sticky skin-tight elastic, every part except her nose.

Nikki was careful with every step. Ankle deep mulch was just a sign for deadly peat pits at any turn, at least if she made her way slowly she could possibly climb out if she fell into one. She had seen far too many other huntresses in a hurry and land firmly in the center of a bog; out of reach, no chance to get out. Running about this place is a sure fire way of sliding under a dark muddy surface or something similar.

Though Nikki was very much aware of any other dangers lurking about this neck of the forest. She was without her spear tip and any random noise startled her and made her stop for a moment. Going slowly is good for avoiding boggy or quicksand demise, but it wouldn’t help from being snared by a giant spider or being sucked up by a mud slug and slithered away. At least no caves were visible, that’s where the spiders tend to generally habitat. Though the amount of silky strands decorating the tree branches above had Nikki concerned.

Nikki took a step forward, as soon as her toes broke the surface she noticed the unsteady wobble on the mulch surface. Her toes broke through, black peat mud underneath. Her balance gone. She fell, her arms raised to her sides. Her right leg slid down into the mud. Nikki landed partially on the bog with squishy SMACK. Its surface violently shook. Nikki looked around.
She hadn’t fell totally in. She carefully reached over towards her left leg, still on normal mulchy land and dug her fingers into the spongey ground, her right arm started to go under the mud from her moving around, but it was okay, Nikki managed to draw her self from the bog before anything more than her right leg and arm broke the surface.

Nikki sat at the edge of the peat mulch bog wiping the dark mud off her leg and toes. She looked in any other direction she could take.

Left and right were pretty dense with cob webs strands. So much as knock one of those and Nikki will be stuck to it and then yanked up to be wrapped in an inescapable cocoon and taken to a spider nest. There she’ll be drained of her blood slightly by baby spiders then swallowed whole by the mother. If smothering in a web cocoon doesn’t kill her. Drowning in a spider’s stomach fluid sure will.

“I’ve been inside enough cocoons for one lifetime.” Nikki said to herself. She didn’t know how far out this bog would reach but she did notice the tree next to her was large and its twisted roots reached out far, twisting into the ground and back out again. If I’m carefully I can climb those, I need to keep close to them if I fall in, Nikki thought.

She may have been treading slowly, but she wasn’t one to waste time. She knew her options were thin, Nikki stood up, examined the edge of the bog. Took some steps back, ran and leap.

Nikki landed on a thick root but the momentum forced her forwards, she caught hold of another root. her left leg hooked onto the root she had landed on, the right leg dangled into the bog. Nikki pulled her leg free and climbed onto the twisted roots.

Nikki stopped, she heard something. Someone walking.

Nikki climbed around the roots of the tree and spotted.

Dunnah! She was carrying something on her shoulder, something large and white.

Another huntress, in a web cocoon, totally mummified.
Dunnah had spider fangs on her necklace as well. She was using someone was bait for kills.

This is not a good place to be wondering around with dead spider limbs attached to you, the scent will attract other spiders.

Duunah, slumped the mummy onto the floor. Nikki peered over, she couldn’t get a decent view.

Nikki thought for a moment, she needed to see what was going on. “fuck it” she whispered to herself.
Nikki knelt on the roots reached down and lowered herself between the gaps in the twisted wood. Nikki’s naked body slid into the hungry peat bog. Nikki lowered herself as slowly as she could to keep the wobbling of the surface and the squelching to a minimum, she was slowly consumed by the mulch, up her legs, her pussy dissapeared into the mud, her round ass slowly sank under. Nikki breathed heavily up to her hips in the bog, she figured if she was careful she can move closer to see what was happening.

Nikki reached above for roots closer to the side of the tree closest to Dunnah and her latest victim. She pulled her body through the mud. Nikki held on the roots for dear life using them like an overhead ladder, her upper body strength was good but she was tired from monkey swinging in the vines earlier.

One of the roots snapped in Nikki’s hand. Dunnah stood upright, she heard it, she turned.

Nikki’s body weight now shifted downwards, she was swallowed quickly up past her stomach, she slowed so her large breasts now rested on the surface. Nikki went to reach up for another root but stopped, Duunah walked over. Shit, if I reach up she’ll see me, Nikki realized. Dunnah walked closer to the tree. Nikki looked at a way to disguise herself. She looked down. Shit, what do I do? Sink? Nikki’s breats were no longer buoyant, the mulch slowly slid over her pierced nipples as she looked down.

Dunnah came closer. Nikki, noticed. Fuck it, she thought, she looked up at the nearest root so she knew her life line and pushed her arms down into the bog.
Her breasts raised above the surface slightly again from the opposing push against the mud form her arms, but the disturbance made her sink much steadily again. The act of disguising herself also made a squishing sound that made Dunnah raise her stolen spear tip.

Nikki realized what she had done might get her in deep trouble, not the sound but the way she forced her hands down, it felt as though her arms might be pinned to her sides, and she was now up to her shoulders and going down. Nikki shook her head so her long black hair covered her face to darken her under the tangled tree roots. The mulch claimed her shoulders.

Dunnah slowly kept approaching then stopped, her foots sank into the bog, she nearly lost balance. the disturbance Duunah just made to the mud wobbled the surface. Nikki felt the dirt getting closer to her chin.

Nikki watched through her hair at Dunnah, hoping she would leave soon so Nikki could get herself out of this mess. More time wasted the more her body slowly but surely slid down deeper under the dark mulchy peat. Her toes pointing down, her legs pressed together, her arms pinned to her sides, the surface still wobbling. She hadn’t even begun struggling yet and she was already in the perfect position to be stuck there, mere moments before submerging completely.

Dunnah turned, she said something to her captive but Nikki didn’t listen, Duunah walked away.

Nikki sighed with relief, now to tend to this matter. Nikki’s head was barely on the surface, she felt her arms at her side, pressed against her naked body beneath the mud. She pulled with all the strength she had to move them upwards, it was working but she felt herself being forced down at the same time. She felt her body slide further down, the mud rose up around her face, the more she pulled her arms the further the ground moved up around her.
Nikki tilted her head back as much as she could. Her fingers broke the surface, she pulled her arms up and took a deep breath. Nikki’s head went under very quickly, she had thinned the mud with her struggle, but she felt the tree root in her hands.

Nikki pulled, she felt a resisting tug on her whole body as she slid slowly upwards, he face broke through the wobbling squishy mulch, bringing clumps of dark wet peat to the surface, chunks rolled off Nikki’s face as she breathed the warm humid forest air again. She pulled herself up back out of the dark thick wobbling mud. Chunks of dirt rolled from her body as it slid out from the deep bog, what looked like a soil covered form revealed Nikki’s naked skin again, albeit speckled with mud. The peat made a sticky slosh sound as she pulled her bare mud covered legs free and back onto the roots.

Nikki perched noticed there was another gap between the roots and solid ground where Duunah just stood, she prepared for another battle with unsteady mud.

Neera saw light again, the sticky silk was painfully pulled from her face and dreadlocked hair. She looked around, squinting at the bright daylight. Duunah stood before her, her naked body colored with an array of different muds from lucky escapes and travelling. Neera looked down to see her body was tightly wrapped in sticky white webbing.

“I found you being eaten by the pink slime. You were already out cold, but those things tend to spit people back up anyway. We’re not their taste. I know I was eaten by one my first time here. I thought I was done for.” Dunnah said.

“So I figured I’d use you as bait in the spider caves. Worked pretty well.” Duunah tapped her new Spider tooth trophie dangling from her necklace.

“Where’s Kiri?” Duunah asked.

“She’s dead. The vines ate her.” Neera replied. “Let me go, what do you want!?”

Duunah took a moment, then smirked. “That stupid bitch.” She laughed to herself.

Neera noticed something a little behind Duunah, on the tree, a girl, covered in peat, perched on the thick roots, watching.

Duunah kneeled down to Neera’s wrapped form and rolled her slightly to face the other direction. All Neera could see was grass, if she was stood up it would probably stand to her waist.

“Behind this grass is a patch of white sand.” Duunah began. Neera squirmed slightly in her sticky comfinement. “At the center of the patch of sand is a necklace of teeth someone left behind. Someone unlucky.”

“How the….MMpppphhg” Neera started to speak, Duunah slapped some of the webbing that ensnared Neera’s head onto her mouth; gagging her.

“This is an opportunity, I could just stick some more webbing on our nose and push you into the sand. But I’m going to set you free. Well except your feet, I will use that as a life line for you.” Duunah explained.

“This isn’t the same kind of sand you found me dangling over. This has a thick sandy surface that you can crawl on…. Carefully. Underneath lies a bog, and due to the air pressure underneath the sandy crust surface I’d imagine it would have quite the sucking power. So be careful, ok!

Neera heard a splat sound come from behind. That girl on the tree roots!

Dunnah stood up and looked in the direction Nikki once perched. She saw nothing.

“Fucking animals.” Duunah whispered. She knealt back down towards Neera and with the spear tip began cutting away her web cocoon.

Nikki’s leap for the solid ground was a bit short. She was close to the edge but hit the peat hard and her nude mud drenched body vanished into the mud to her shoulders. The mud was wobbling violently. Nikki reached out hard and tried to swim and pull her way through the peat, she wasn’t making much progress forward, only down.

“Fuuuuck fuck fuck!!!” Nikki whispered. In panic she thrashed and swung her arms for the grass at the edge, pulling and yanking it away in her hands, trying to find something sturdy to grab. She pulled thick handfuls of swampy grass, with a cracking sound they just snapped away. She tried to climb with her legs, thinning the mud around her. Her head began to slip into the mud.

Nikki’s mouth and nose quickly sank under. Her eyes clamped shut, as she struggled to pull her head back. She managed briefly; gasping a quick mouthful of air and exhaled quickly “Shit……aaugghh” with violent SLOSH her face disappeared into the peat, her arms still actively trying to find something to grab as they shrank from sight.

Neera crawled forward, sliding her bound legs behind, she made her way through the grass and reached the clearing, a large patch of white sand. The entire surface wobbled slightly like a waterbed as she rested a hand timidly upon it.

Neera looked back, Duuan stood, holding onto the line of thick webbing that led to the bindings that held her feet together. Duunah gestured ‘proceed’ with her spear tip.

Neera began to crawl out onto the white sand, she could see the necklace, not too far away. It lay on a darker patch of sand, where someone was sucked under. Neera could feel a wetness through immediate grains of sands on the surface. She hoped it would hold her weight as the entire patch wobbled as she disturbed it.

sinkwithme

Re: Green Forest Hunt Day 2- part 3 - Between a rock...

Postby sinkwithme » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:05 pm

Great stuff once again...I just love it...eager for the next installment....Thank you so much

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:47 pm

Awesome stuff yet again! :D

Bled 1

Postby Bled 1 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:40 pm

Where I can read the part 4 ?

Return to “Stories”