Quicksand Speech and Fantasy

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Sunbeam007

Quicksand Speech and Fantasy

Postby Sunbeam007 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:33 pm

After I have enjoyed my sensation moments being in the fens pitched, all thanks to the stories made by 2 authors. Making come to life I have challenged it. Ha I owned the quicksand all right. If not then I would be a quicksand fan... After all why is there such thing as a quicksand fan forum here? And why do people find it interesting....? Well this my own story I am going to make will explain in my own point of view and perspective....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After several hours of enjoying my s pitch sinking and relaxing underneath the beautiful warming mire, I teleported to a nearby lake and skinny-bathe in it. Washing the quicksand and fens pitch with ease I swam to share and immediate teleported back home. Back to my hideout I grabbed my towel in the kitchen and cleaned myself. Drying my naked body, i felt smooth and deeply cleaned. Rubbing my orange hair and blinking my orange eyes, I decided to go to bed butt naked, laying on the bed as it soothes my back even more. I instantly felt sleepy as the day outside got dark and now nighttime. I love how the bed felt soft on my naked body as the blanket felt soft and smooth, cold as it already rolled up to my neck. I imagined my bed as my personal quicksand or deep mud pit, sinking into as I let the blanket cover my entire face and body. Feeling warm and light-headed I fall asleep in bliss and peace......

Next day as the sun rose and it's about 88% in Celsius. I decided to start my day by hopping on the computer butt naked, reading some quicksand stories. Preferred people surrendering to the mire in bliss pleasures. I read it and touch myself slowly. As I keep reading to the climax part where the character is moaning and is breast deep in whatever mire, I started stroking my cock faster, long and hard as it is. Then few minutes I cumshot on myself, hitting my belly and my face. After that I felt temporally normal and not horny, so I closed the quicksand fan forum on my computer then shut my computer down... I head for the shower after I brushed my teeth with cum still on my face and body. I turned on the shower faucet and the instant warm steamy shower water rained down as I stepped in the tub. Getting soaken wet I washed myself normally. After the shower I head out for lunch, driving my red Ashton Martin car. Going to a random local restaurant, parked my car and head into the restaurant. I immediately got seated outside on a fancy table. Through the window the interior is fancy great. 5 star, beautiful and normally packed with customers. All happy and peaceful, chatting to one another and eating their meal enjoyfully... I looked at the cloth table, seeing condiments, hot sauce, salt, and pepper, napkins, and sugars. I ordered myself a martini shaken not stirred. Few minutes I got my drink a hot female lady came by and sat down across from me. She is hot, red-brown hair average body, beautiful, has brown eyes, wearing a purple t-shirt, a light teal blue sweater, blue jeans, wearing flip-flops on here cute feet, and her finger and toe nails are painted dark sea blue- very pretty to my lips and eyes.

Me well I am wearing orange t-shirt casual, red shorts, wearing flip-flops as well, and few anime wristbands on both my arms. I look at her as she looks at me. As the waiter gave her water as for her drink she began talking to me. "Hello there, pleasure meeting you." She said to me with a warm friendly smile. "Hello and same with you dear. Why do you came here and sit with me for?" I asked curiosity. She giggled which made me blushed. "I am lonely and I think you are cute, hot and sexy, my boy. We should be friends." She replied, taking my hand and rubbing it slowly. My face flushed red a little as she blushes slightly too. "I'm lonely... as always, but good I'm happy you are accompanying me. I always wanted someone on my side." I said with a depression look. She scooted up closer to the table, drank some water as I finished my martini easily and gulped the water to half-way. "Well then I am here for you, hun." She replied, smiling. "So how are you?" "I'm doing okay, been busy I made over $6k at work. But I owned the business so I can get a day-off at work whenever I wanted to." The lady replied. Soon the waitress brought out the special course, steak with mashed potatoes, green beans, and a basket of sweet-rolls. "Enjoy your meals the sweet waitress said to us. And we grabbed out forks and knives and digged in. "Do we know each other?" I asked her. She looked up at me as she swallowed her meal. "Hehe I met you on this forum, i think the quicksand fans? Yeah that's it, the quicksand fans." She said, drinking her water. My eyes widen a bit and I was surprised. "Oh really?" "Mhm, yes hun your name Sunbeam? That must be you, I saw pictures of your face and your performances. I love it." She replied. The waitress came to check on us and refilled our drinks, mainly water. About 5 minutes we devoured our lunch and we chatted about the quicksand fan topic.

"Now my biggest questions is, who made this quicksand fan forums? Who, who? How was this erotic forum was formed and became live? And why do a lot of people became a quicksand fan, ain't quicksand dangerous? It kills people in reality... Seriously. And when was this made? I just don't understand." I said, very curious as I drank my water. She shrugged her shoulders. "I really don't know. But to my intentions, I played in mud before which was about 6 feet under. Almost the feeling of quicksand. So I became a quicksand fan. I love the feeling of mud all over my body, especially without any garments on me. Plain old bare me." She giggled. "Of course, my own answer to this big thing about quicksand fans and forums.... Is I am guessing it was formed in 1839, I surely don't know the creator or founder of it though assuming he's a huge fan of quicksand and have sank in one many times. And he was turned on by it, so that is why he made it. Then everybody joined this website, the QS Fans all because they must have shared the same thoughts. Well if they joined just to see people struggling, suffering, and being engulfed by the quicksand and died in it... Then that is just plain sick. So that ain't it, maybe to look at what quicksand is like so they can avoid it? Possibly, but not quite. Or they joined because they wanted to know what quicksand feels like covering their entire body and being sucked under the mire as well being horny and pleasured... That is what I bet $500 on it the most reason why people joined QS Fans for." I said, smiling. "That's sure a mouthful of speech, hun. People find it as a pleasure most of the time, if you played in the mud and you love how the mud feels on your body, then you probably be thinking of feeding a deeper mud pit so you can sink in it and get full mud coverage. That's the idea." She replied. "I enjoyed getting dirty, we can't always be clean forever! It's impossible! So I embrace filth like a man, so playing in mud or quicksand is one example. Acting like a pig plunging into the muck.... Then get dirty as heck." I said, with my eyes widen. The lady giggled as I have several dirty quicksand fantasy from me sinking in the clayish-peat pit, to tar pits, and then the fens pitch. I also fantasied the moments I done head-first sinking, body wallows, back-falling, back-flips, front-flips, and just plain normal step-in sinks. "Again I love playing in the mud, rubbing it all over myself as I moan and have oragasms. Can't get any better right?" She said, smiling and drinking all of her water. I looked around then at her. "Heh heh, I can agree with you. We have something in common. Still I'm just a curious person. I am mentally disabled, got high-functioning autism. I'm pretty much able to feel things abnormally... But yeah I enjoy being covered in mud, dirt, soil, peat, tar, goo, slime, anything soft and that touches my body without irritation." I replied. We sat there at the restaurant constantly chatting about QS Fans. As the waitress brought out the check, $56.89. The lady was sweet enough to pay for it all as I sat there looking at her with a sweet smile on my face. But inside I'm still a lonely solo person. I hate being lonely all the time, because it's boring... All I wanted was to be with a girl, or having a girlfriend.... I hate my life so much I want to die... But no I must live on, but no I don't want to be bored and forever lonely all by myself in solitude. My head hurts a bit from being self-negative. "You doing okay?" She asked with a concerned look. "Huh? Oh I'm doing okay, I'm just thinking about you and sinking together in quicksand. Sorry weird thought I have. I'm quite a pervert and a weird person with high quicksand fetish. I'm top number one quicksand desired person who seeks quicksand and challenges them!" I said, stretching my body in relief. We hanged around for few hours more as me and the lady took off our flip-flops in act of relaxation. Both crossed legged temporarily bare foot as are shoes left on the solid rocky tiled ground. "Boy you make me blush. I like that idea." She said, smiling. I can see her big breasts, well not through them but how big they are hiding behind her clothes. I feel tiny bit horny, but not a lot since we are at a casual formal 5 star restaurant. I sighed. "I am happy you and I both joined the quicksand fan forum... I was hoping I could get along with others, sincerely I doubt it might happen. I feel like I don't fit in... I never made fan-fiction quicksand stories until now... Not too detail, more of a get-to0the-point kind of. Most of the times I made my stories long and wordy." "I don't write a lot of stories, it hurts my eyes. Most people just super reads fast, so that is why I just draw quicksand pictures, make quicksand comics, and flashes. I'm not a good write anyway. But at least I do try once in a while." She replied, stretching out her bare feet and legs. "Ha ha ha I draw somethings, but it's poor... All I can do is make stick figures, and it's lame... I am not a huge professional at drawing, but I can try as you said. I just hate negative insults and mean criticisms. Because it hurts my feelings and that is why I said I am High-Functioning Autism. I'm very sensitive to offenses, harassment, insults, anything that put me down... No one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. Most can agree on that, otherwise we will all be like God if we are perfect and always professionals." I said with a sigh.

The hot lady placed her bare feet on the solid ground for a moment and I stretched out my bare feet then placed them on the table stand on the bottom, feeling the cool hard solid marble figure. "Yes I understand. We all do make mistakes, just people are bullies, got no respect for others' works. All they do is just seek attention and be mean. Those kinds of people don't have a life and I hate those kinds of people. Respecting people for who they are is what matters, everyone got unique abilities and limits. Life isn't always fair and easy. It's almost always going to be trouble, conflicting, difficult, challenging, and painful." She said placing both her bare feet onto mine as if we are holding hands but holding feet. I blushes as she rubbed my feet with hers slowly. "You babe I missed seeing you and I missed rubbing your foot. Heheh." I blushed hard as I moved my feet on top of hers then we played footsie for a while. "Hmph good I honestly have serious high foot fetish, mostly playing footsies or feet-touch-sex. But I have mud fetish and quicksand fetish too. I'm typically not sensitive to any, but pro-for them." I replied, smiling brightly. I fantasied more about sinking in quicksands, enjoying being under and resting in peace. "Me too", the lady said. "So will you be on the quicksand fan forum?" "Of course, sometimes. I posted few of my stories, but I get a lot of views, but almost no comments about it.... It's a shame I wrote a long and deep story, I worked so hard on my stories... I wanted to contribute because I love quicksand more than anybody. I hate opening my eyes to reality, only I want to see fantasy and fictional things come true. So I closed my eyes...." I replied. "I see. Heh you are one imaginative guy" The lady giggled, making me blush. "Yes of course I am, I am Sunbeam the Great, or Sunbeam007. But I go by Sunbeam Moonlight or my full name Sunbeam Evilnac Moonlight the Imaginist. You'll know me well if you hang out with me and keep asking me more questions. After all we won't get know each other if we don't communicate with each other. Because I am NOT anti-social and once again I want to have friends so bad I am sick and tired of being lonely...!" I said, feeling bit frustrated.

"I understand how you feel. At least the quicksand is our good friend, it doesn't talk literally, it can't say 'no' to you, it won't spit you out, and it won't complain about what you look like or who you are. All the quicksand do is suck you down till you die." She giggled, making me blush. My eyes rolled around teasingly. "Hahaha true story to dyeing in quicksand part, but I hated that... Like I said people shouldn't be a quicksand fan if they just love to see people dyeing in it, not really funny honestly. If they are scared and afraid of the quicksand then they should never ever join the website... It's only for those who enjoy feeling the quicksand on their bare skin and feeling horny to it. At least that is my own reason for joining it in the first place because I love quicksand. I love how the muck sucks my body downwards endlessly until I am completely under, but still going down..." I said. "But man QS Fans is about normally popular and flooded with new comments and new stories as we speak by minutes or hours." "Yep totally. I like to read where people are completely submerged under the mire until they are being rescued by their families or friends." The lady replied. I looked up at the restaurant's ceiling and relaxed a bit before responding back. "Oh yeah I agree with you on that, but the most hot babes or females easily getting turned on, completely butt naked and barefoot, letting the horniness and pleasures get the best of her and then she sank down willingly without not the desires to escape..." "That made me wet." She replied, giggling and blinking her eyes flirtatiously at me. "stop that and stop giggling, it's making me blush and feel all shy." I teased her, smiling. "Hehehe oh you like it, I know you do, you pervert boy. I like you too and I think you are handsome." She said. "Hmph thank you my dear. Anyway it's time for me to go home now. Thank you for paying for the meal. I enjoy hanging out with you and being with you." I said slipping my feet back on flip-flops. "Me too. Glad to be chatting. Hope we meet again, hunny-bun." She said, slipping her cute feet back on her shoes. We both head home or whatever, smiling. For my own understanding, I never know who is the creator of the Quicksand Fans and when was it made. Truely I know why people joined the forum was all because of how much they like the feeling of the mud or mire on their body. Otherwise they shouldn't joined in the first place if they hated quicksand... It may be dangerous, but to me and some people it is just a fairy-tale kind of thing. Movies just makes exaggerations and same with other quicksand studios... But in reality there rarely are any quicksands... At least not that I know of in my area... Hmph which I rather closed my eyes and stick to my fantasy wonderland. Constantly reading bunch of quicksand stories made by other authors to make myself cum and dream more of myself sinking in quicksand.... I am deeply addicted and obsessed with quicksand, mud, and anything that would feel good on my body. It's relaxing and soothing. I find quicksand very romantic, interesting, quite a unique living-dead substance, and of course pleasurable..... I am never ever afraid of quicksands or deep muddy pits, instead it calls me forward all the time and I answered it. Then I called them and it coats my body in mud.........

Return to “Stories”